After Midnight Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
My son's ex-GF is drunk! Should I?
4k words
4.52
10.2k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
458 Followers

After Midnight Surprise - Part 2

"Honey... are you ok?" I asked, grabbing her upper arm with one hand to help keep her on her feet. I looked around. "How did you get here? Where's your car?"

"It's... it's out there... in a ditch," she said, aimlessly waving one of her hands nearly causing her to fall again.

I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling and brought her in the door. "Oh my gosh. You're soaked to the bone!" I could smell the alcohol on her breath. "Have you been drinking?"

"You're so big and strong, Mr. Becket," she whispered, looking up and smiling at me. "Are you big somewhere... else?"

"Heyyyy!" I said. "You can't say that kind of thing!" Even completely drunk she was the biggest flirst I'd ever known. "I can't believe you've been drinking. You're not old enough to be drinking!"

"I'm old enough... for all sorts of things... daddy," she giggled, all her weight falling on me.

"No, you're not. You clearly can't handle it. You're drunk."

She giggled. "I need to sleep it off with someone."

"You can't talk like that," I admonished her. "I'm glad you're at least not out on the road any more." I pulled her further into the room and kicked the door to close it. "You'll just have to sleep it off."

"Yeah... that's what I'm talkin' about," she giggled.

I didn't know how stable she was and I was hoping that I wouldn't have her near-naked body against me. "Um... can you walk on your own or do I have to carry you?" I started to release her, but she immediately almost fell. "Ok, ok... come here." I wrapped my arms around her and helped her to stand once again. She pressed into me, almost giving me her full body weight, but was bent over a bit too much. "Gosh... can you... can you stand up a little bit more? Ok... put your arm here. Honey, please make this easier for me. Can you just stand up straighter please." Suddenly I felt her hand palming my cock through my thin shorts. "Can you grab on to me somewhere else?" My arms were busy holding her, so I couldn't really stop her from touching me like that. I could feel her stroke me a little, just getting the feel for my erection. "Honey... Not there... Not there... no."

"Why not daddy," she asked, giggling. "It feels so good."

"Because that's not appropriate and it's not helping you stand up straight, ok? Take your hand off there." Finally, she relented and stopped touching me. "Um... just put your arm over my shoulder, ok?"

We started towards the stairwell, to walk up to the spare bedroom. "Oh... the things I do."

"You're such a... goody guy, daddy," she said, bending in and haphazardly kissing my shoulder.

"I know... I just had things I was going to do this weekend."

"Wha things?" she asked, her head slightly flopping to one side. She was having trouble even holding her head up now.

"Things... Just grown-up things," I said, not wanting to go into the details of my plans. I had hoped to try my hand at getting on a dating app, maybe having a date. Or... maybe going out to a bar and just get out into the world again. "I was... I was actually doing one of things when you interrupted me."

"I'm sorry I ruined your day," she mumbled, making a sad face.

"No, you didn't ruin my day... it's just..."

"Were you masturbating, daddy?" she asked, giggling as she slid a finger along my shaft once again. Fuck, that sent pleasure all over my body!

"No! I was not... masturbating. What would make you think that? Geez, you... you don't know what you're saying. You just... come on... help me get you upstairs and we'll put you to bed."

"Can I tell you some'ing daddy?" she asked, slurring a little. "You've got a big dick," she said so matter-of-factly, lifting her face up to look at me with a drunken smile on her face as she stiffly punctuated each word.

"Oh my gosh... what?" I said, completely shocked. "Honey, you can't say that about me. Alright?"

"But it's a com-pli-ment. A big... hard... com-pli-ment, daddy," she said, still sliding her finger along my hardness, making it pulse. God my cock was so hard!

"It doesn't matter if it's a compliment or not. You shouldn't say that about my..." I paused, unsure I could even use the words I was wanting to use. Suddenly it dawned on me that I was... flopping... more that I should be. I looked down, trying not to let us both topple over, and saw that my cock had fallen out the hole in the front of my pajama shorts. "What? Oh my gosh... oh... you should've told me earlier. You weren't supposed to see that. Sorry, honey. It... it just popped out. Jeez, these pants are just so loose."

She just giggled as I tried to both hold her and push my cock back into my shorts at the same time.

"Ok... we have to go down the hall and we can put you in the bed," I said, adjusting my hold on her once I got my cock settled. But you probably shouldn't look... you know... down... 'cause it'll probably pop out again. Ok?"

"Mmm... I hope so," she giggled. "Dicky, dicky... come out and play," she said with a sing-song voice, her fingers at the hole in my shorts, trying to open it enough for my cock to fall out.

"Wha...? Honey! God, if you weren't drunk," I said. "You can't say those things ok?"

"Why daddy?"

"It's... it's just inappropriate," I explained to her, "to want to see my cock. Ok? Let's just... let's keep going." We continued up the stairs until we got to the landing at the top and it felt like her footing missed the last step, making her fall. It was a bit difficult to hold her up, to keep her from falling, but I managed without falling, myself.

"Honey, are you ok?" I said, concerned she twisted her ankle or something. "You need to stop for a second?"

"Yesssh... I'm good... good, good," she slurred, giggling.

"Ok... scared me for a moment." All of the sudden I felt her thighs wrap around mine as she turned towards me. Her hips started moving, grinding her pussy against my thigh.

"Soooo... soooo... gooooood," she whispered, grunting as she pushed against me.

"Honey... what are you?... stop rubbing against me, ok? I've got an erection. It's only going to make things worse," I said, struggling to hold her up and stop her from grinding against me. "You've had so much to drink. Just... we just need to get you to the bedroom."

"I... I'm so... hot... for you," she moaned as she pushed her pussy against my thigh. "God, I want to fuck you, daddy."

"What? No! You can't be attracted to me."

We started moving again and she groaned at the loss of contact with her pussy.

I felt her hand slide down my abdomen again. "I wanchur cock, daddy... I wanna feel it..."

"No, you can't touch my cock. What did we just talk about?" I said, exasperated. She was impossible to deal with. She had a one track mind. I had to stop to fight her hand off, to keep her from touching me. She treated it like a game, giggling as each attempt was blocked. I knew I couldn't keep this up for very long, though. "If... if I let you touch my cock, would you... help me get you to the bedroom? You probably won't remember this anyways."

"Yesh, daddy," she slurred. "I'll let you do whachu want if I can touch it. I wanna, wanna, wanna toucha big cock."

"Ok... go ahead." I looked ahead and at the ceiling, trying my best not to look at her or not to show any pleasure or enjoyment. In fact, I tried to look annoyed so that we could stop this and move on.

Her hand slid down the front of my shorts and slid over my erection. She wrapped her fingers around it as much as she could and stroked it. Then, finding the hole, she slid her hand in and wrapped around the bare flesh.

While I tried not to change my expression, her hand felt so incredibly good on my cock. And, damn, how I wanted and needed to have my cock get attention like this. But... she was young, she could be my daughter... she was my son's ex... and she was drunk as shit.

"Ok? Are you happy?" I said after a minute. "Can we go? Sweetie? Honey... I... I don't think this is right."

"You want me, daddy. You liiiiiiike it," she said, looking up at me again, stroking my very hard cock, her eyes having a little trouble focusing.

"Wha? No... no, I don't like it," I protested, lying through my teeth.

"But daddy's dick likeshit very muuuuuuch," she said, almost moaning.

"Honey I don't think you know what you're talking about. It's.... it's just been a long time..."

"And I like daddy's dick big... and hard..." she continued. "You know... I went out to get fucked... absofuckinglutely fucked raw... but I just couldn't do it. Nope... couldn't. Aaron hurt me. I've never been... rejected... before, daddy. Guys want me... don't they?" She was definitely a flirt through and through. And being drunk really intensified it.

"Honey, stop. Stop!" I said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand off me. "You promised that you'd help me get you to bed. Let's go... come on. Ok? Now, lean into me." She adjusted her position as I helped hold her again and we moved down the hall, finally entering the spare bedroom. There wasn't much in here, an empty dressor, a night-stand, and a full-size bed. But it would do for her very short stay.

I moved her to the bed and helped her lay down in it.

"Daddy wants me in bed," she whispered, giggling, putting far more meaning to it than I did.

"Oh my gosh, do you have any idea how much trouble you are?" I asked when I finally got her weight off of me and lay her down. "A lot. This is the last time I'm doing this. Are you thirsty?"

"Yes... thirsty..." she moaned, licking her lips.

"Ok... I'll get you a glass of water. Just let me get you out of these wet clothes first," I said, starting to unbutton her blouse. She just giggled, helping me in her drunken way. "Arms up... all the way," I said, trying to pull it off her. "Oh jeez... alright, lean up, lean up." I put the blouse aside, thinking I could either let it air-dry or put it in the dryer so she had something to wear home in the morning. When she lay back again, her breasts jiggled beautifully, her nipples hard. Damn she had some nice tits! They were far better than I'd even imagined. "Wow," I whispered, slightly shaking my head.

"Ok, now for the skirt," I turned her slightly on her side and unzipped it. "Alright... lift up... come on." I grabbed it and pulled at it, but she didn't move to help.

"So tired," she protested.

"You're tired? Come on, we just have to get these off, ok? Oh, my gosh. I know you're sleepy." It was a small battle, but she finally helped, lifing her hips up at the right times so I could work it down and off her legs. She was now wearing only a very small, thin pair of transparent panties that told me she was definitely shaved.

I looked down at her. She had her eyes closed and was close to falling asleep. I looked over her incredible body, just laying there, so open and available to me... all but that one little patch that I was sooo interested in.

"We should also take off your underwear," I said, grabbing the material at her hips and pulling a little. She groaned in protest, as if she was too tired to help any more. "Honey... I know you're tired but I need to take off your underwear ok? Just lift up one last time. She was about done, so I moved down, pushed both her legs into the air, rounding her hips up and off the bed just enough that I could get her panties off. After I pulled them from her feet, I helped her put her legs down, and they fell slightly spread.

Her pussy was so bare... so perfect... swollen and wet as I looked down at it. My cock was still hanging out and I grabbed it and lightly stroked it a few times.

"Honey... are you awake? No? I had no idea how incredible you looked." I licked my lips as my hand gently stroked my growing erection. "Fuck you're hot! Are you wet for me?" I asked reaching forward towards her pussy. I could feel it's heat as I got close to it, but paused before touching it. "I probably shouldn't... touch it," I said, not sure if I had the strength to resist doing just that.

"Are... are you awake?" I asked, looking to her face once again. But her head was turned to the side and her eyes were closed. I looked down between her legs once again. "You're... you're so wet. I should probably help you with that." I touched her thigh near her pussy, feeling the smooth, soft skin there. I squeezed and stroked it watching for any reaction from her.

Nothing. She didn't move. Bolder now, I slid my fingertips to the edge of her pussy and traced her labia. She had a very pretty pussy, with her outer lips looking just like an opening flower. I could smell her excitement and see her wetness. I slid my fingertip just slightly between her lips, getting the tip wet. She moaned softly.

"Does this feel ok? Honey? Honey?" I smiled and laughed a little. "I'm sure if you were awake that you would say that this feels good... that my finger feels really good on your pussy." I slid my finger around her clit, feeling that little nub move and swell. She moaned in her sleep and I could tell she was enjoying the sensation.

"Now you need to know a secret," I said as I slid my finger inside her wetness. Her pussy felt so warm and inviting. I slid it in and out a few times, then slid in a second. Her pussy seemed to clamp down on it, wanting more inside. "That I've seriously wanted to fuck you all this time. I just couldn't admit it. You were my son's girlfriend. I couldn't betray him like that."

I pulled my fingers free and swiped a few times over her clit once again, getting it wet and slick. Then I brought them to my lips and tasted her.

"Mmm... you do taste good." I reached down and stroked my cock again. "You like my cock?" I asked her still form as I moved up the side of the bed towards her face. I turned her head towards me and moved her hair out of her eyes. "Does it make you wet? Yeah," I said shaking my head as if she'd responded. "I'm big... and hard... for you." I slid my shorts down and kicked them aside and began stroking myself. God it felt so good to stroke it. "You like this don't you?"

I rested my cock on her cheek and slid it around her face, as I became more and more aroused. "You've been wanting it for so long. Are you still asleep?" I slid the tip along her lips, teasing entrance into her mouth. She seemed to kiss it and lick it a little, opening her mouth slightly to let her lips rub against it. "Oh God. Put it in your mouth. Come on," I said as I used my fingers to pry her mouth open a little more and slide my cock inside. "That's it... put it right there... right in your mouth. Mmmm." I moaned softly as her lips closed on it and she started sucking a little as if on instinct. She was born to suck cock. Truly. "Suck on it. Oh yeah... Oh, you love that cock, don't you? Fuck yes. God, I'm going to cum so hard inside you... so fucking hard."

I started sliding in and out, fucking her mouth as my hand helped hold her head in place. I felt her mouth gripping my cock, sucking on it as I withdrew, and then opening to allow me entrance again. I could hear her moaning softly as if she really enjoyed sucking on my cock. She moved her body a little, but made no attempt to stop me.

I reached down and started squeezing her tits, feeling how big and soft they were, feeling her nipples stiffen as I pinched and pulled them. Then I slid my hand down her abdomen and teased her clit more, all the while sliding my cock in and out of her mouth.

"You love me doing this, don't you?" I asked softly. "You'd do anything to have me fuck you. You're just so fucking sexy. And your pussy feels like it's going to be so fucking tight."

I pulled out of her mouth completely and she groaned in protest. Her mouth missed me, but I had another orifice I wanted to fill. I moved down to the end of the bed, kneeling, and moving between her spread legs. I crawled in closer, getting a good look at my goal... her open, wet pussy. I inched in, letting her legs bend and settle over my thighs as I held my cock in hand and started sliding it up and down her slit. My cock was shiny from her saliva and I knew I'd go in easily.

"Oh God... I know I shouldn't be doing this," I said, as the last vestiges of my guilt hit me. "But I can't help myself. You've truly asked for it this time, sweetheart. I'd be crazy if I didn't take you when I have the chance. I probably won't get another chance now. And you're the hottest fuck I've ever seen. I can't tell you how hard it was to not fuck you before today."

She was moaning softly as I slid up and down her pussy, threatening entrance at any second. "Oh, God this feels so good," I whispered. "You've been such a bad girl, haven't you. You've been a really bad girl, doing things you're not supposed to. But you like being my bad girl, don't you?"

I flicked my thumb over her clit, making her moan louder. She moved her head, but still didn't awaken.

"Oh, if you only knew what I wanted to do to you," I said looking down at her sexy body. She was definitely built for sex. "If only you could see this hard cock at your pussy right now. You've wanted it so much. You've practically begged me for it. And now, here you are. I should punish you for being such a bad girl, shouldn't I? I should slide this big cock into your pussy and fuck the shit out of you... and make you cum over and over until you can't walk. Yeah... you're my bad little girl."

I pushed forward a little further and the head popped into her pussy. It was so wet and warm, and it squeezed my cock perfectly and expanded just enough to give it entrance. It was going to feel really good to be inside her.

"Yeah... I'm going to punish you. Oh... fuck..." I moaned softly as I slid just an inch or two in and out of her hole. Just that would be enough to make me cum, but I wanted to be balls deep.

"Wha... are you...?" she mumbled, bringing one hand to her face. Her eyes opened slightly, but were unfocused.

"What honey? Are you awake?" I asked, continuing to move my hips forward and back, fucking her, moving deeper and deeper with each slow thrust.

"Are you...? What...? What are you doing?" she asked, barely able to form a sentence.

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked. I was a little worried about her. I didn't want her to get sick or anything.

"Yeah... I think," she said, sounding more clear. Her eyes were still having a hard time focusing, though. She tried to use her hand to clear her eyes.

"Is this making you feel good, honey? Do you like this?" I asked as I moved faster now, sliding my cock all the way in and out with every thrust.

"I feel good... but... I... um... I don't know..."

"Just lie there... don't worry about anything baby. I need my cock in your pussy right now." God, it felt so good. I could feel her pussy clench on me, holding me in and pulling me in deeper. "Oh God, you're so fucking wet... I want you to always be wet for me. I want you wet just thinking about my cock."

"Ohhh... ohhh.... Are we fucking?" she asked, breathing harder, finally realizing what was happening.

"Shh... yes... it's ok," I said, trying to confort her. "Just let me do what I need to do. I'm going to make you feel really good. You want to feel good, right?"

"Oh God... you're so big.... Is... is this real?"

"Yes, baby," I smiled. "This is definitely real."

"But... I want... I want... to be..."

"Shh," I said, putting a finger in her mouth to suck on. "I'm fucking you... you don't have to say a thing."

"What? Why? What happened to me?" she asked, confused. "Why am I so... out of it?"

"Oh... because you've been a bad girl... you've been a very bad girl. Getting all drunk. I took care of you. Now you're going to take care of me."

"Take care of you?" she asked. "Oh fuck that's... that's so good... What can I do... for you?"

"You... you stay right there," I said. "Just like that." I grabbed underneath one knee and then the other, tucking her knees into her chin, letting my chest rest on her shins. Now I could really bear down on her. "Oh, your pussy feels so good squeezing my cock. I'm gonna cum inside you... deep inside your fucking pussy."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
458 Followers
12