After Midnight Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... don't..."

"Oh... yes I am..."

"But... why?" she whimpered.

"Because I want to." I put my hands on the bed beside her shoulders, leaned in so that my head was so close to hers, and started fucking harder and faster. I looked down at her and watched every expression as it crossed her face. She flushed and I could tell her orgasm was coming hard and fast, which only made me want to cum more.

"Fuck... fuck... such a good pussy," I said, looking into her eyes as I got closer and closer to my orgasm.

She was moaning, practically wailing, as her first orgasm on my cock overwhelmed her. The weight of my body held her in place, allowing me to continue fucking as if nothing had happened.

After her third orgasm, she was grabbing and pulling hard on the comforter. I had denied myself for long enough and was finally ready for my own. "Oh yeah... oh yeah," I said, my body clenching. I held my cock still, deep in her pussy, and could feel each spray gush into her. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Oh fuck!" I moaned.

I withdrew my cock and watched as my cum slowly oozed from inside her and smiled. I was panting hard as my eyes scanned her sweat-drenched body. She was so perfect.

"Is this... real?" she panted, obviously still not mentally clear yet, her fingers sliding through her cum-drenched pussy lips, feeling my cum.

"Mmhmm... this is real... this is real alright. I just don't think you're gonna remember it in the morning." I laughed. "I don't know if you should remember this. But I know I will."

I left the bedroom and went to my own, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. By the time I got up in the morning, she was gone.

12