After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We turn her, in case she chokes, and Cole moves her little trashcan over to the side of her bed. He smooths back her sweaty hair, and I look away.

"Ssstop pretending to be nice to meee," she mumbles. "I know you want herrr more than me. The sssluttt. Go on. We are overrr."

Becca then promptly passes out.

We edge back out of the room and close the door behind us. The hallway is empty now; Annie must have hustled everyone out with military fucking efficiency. She's nowhere to be seen, either, and I'm suspicious that this might have been a purposeful move on her part.

Cole looses a breath, sighing heavily.

"So, looks like you're single," I say, trying to sound jokey.

"Yeah, she says that every time she's pissed at me."

"Oh."

"But I guess I'm single for tonight." His eyes fix me in place, the green deepening with lust. We are both still drunk, but not drunk enough not to know exactly what we are doing.

Standing at the door to his girlfriend's room, he leans in, preparing to kiss me. I prepare to let him, even as I'm wondering what the fuck I'm doing.

At the same moment, a loud bang sounds further down the hallway, and we spring apart. One of Cole's friends comes stumbling into view, an obvious straggler crashing around trying to find his way out.

"Oh hey, man. Everybody gone? You wanna grab another drink?"

It just takes this one moment to sober me up, to think about what I was about to do. Before Cole can stop me, I say goodnight to them both and slip away to my room.

---

I am so horny I want to rip my own skin off.

That near-miss with Cole, the grinding and making out with Ben, the drinking and dancing, has got my senses absolutely on edge. I need a release, quickly.

As soon as I've closed the door to my room, I waste no time. I haul at the zip on my dress and slip it down until it grazes down over my breasts, down my stomach, down my hips, to pool at my feet, a sparkling puddle of silver. I hook my thumbs in my underwear, pulling them off hurriedly.

In a matter of seconds, I am naked aside from my stiletto heels. I kick them off too.

I pad over to my bed, sinking down until I am sitting on the edge, my legs spread wide. Running my hands over my taut, tense body, I focus on my hard nipples, my full, heavy breasts. I roll my nipples between my fingers, and my pussy floods in response.

Leaning back, propped on one elbow, I snake my hand down the length of my body until it meets the apex of my thighs. With one probing finger I split the seam of my fold, running my finger up the length of myself to stroke circles around my clit.

When I can't take it any longer, I plunge one finger into myself, gasping against the sensation. It's not enough, nowhere near, so I add another. Soon, I am dragging both fingers in and out of myself, moaning, increasing the tempo until I'm so close to the edge. All the while, I am thinking of Cole. Imagining this is his hand. His cock.

I'm so caught up in finger-fucking myself that I don't notice the soft click of the door opening.

"Oh my God, Cara -- Jesus, sorry -- "

Holy fucking shit. Cole himself has walked straight into my room, through the door I forgot to lock, and is now staring at me. Completely naked, legs spread wide, with my fingers still deep in my pussy. He quickly covers his eyes, turns away, but I know he's seen it all.

I shriek, withdraw my fingers, and grab the nearest blanket with my other hand.

Before I'm even properly covered up, he's cried out another garbled apology and fled the room.

I stand, panting heavily, not quite able to believe what's just happened. My first instinct is to feel complete, want-to-die-level embarrassment, but then something else creeps in. Cole was flustered. He wasn't smirking, wasn't his usual unflappable, sexy-as-hell composed self.

I did that to him.

It's a heady feeling, and before I can think better of it, I move towards the door. I don't want to think about why this is a terrible idea, I can deal with that in the morning. For now, I just want him.

Before I can even get to the door, though, there's a soft knock. His voice drifts through, low and rough, but still apologetic.

"Cara, I just want to --" he starts.

"Come in, Cole," I call through.

He turns the door handle, tentatively. When he comes inside, he still has his eyes covered, and I want to laugh.

"I'm decent now, you don't have to cover your eyes."

"I'm so sorry -- I was just coming to, well, I don't know... I should have knocked..." he trails off, sheepish.

He finally looks at me, clearly sees that I'm not pissed off or upset, and the worry in his eyes begins to dissipate. It shifts into something else, turns molten.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," he growls.

"I was thinking about you."

He groans, visibly shudders.

I step towards him, and let the blanket drop. I stand before him, utterly naked, offering a silent invitation.

With blatant hunger on his face, he takes it.

Closing the distance between us, he's on me in a second. His hands twine into my hair, pulling my head up to his. Then he's kissing me, with all the fire and passion I've been fantasising about. He doesn't make it gentle; he pours all his desire into this kiss, sweeping his tongue into my mouth, claiming me. We kiss frantically, as if we might devour one another. I want him to devour me. This is the kind of first kiss that can never be forgotten.

I press myself up against him, the fabric of his shirt brushing against my nipples, the cool bite of his belt buckle digging into my stomach. Why does he still have clothes on? I need to fix that.

Looping my fingers under the bottom of his shirt, he grunts as my knuckles graze his hot, hard stomach. I break the kiss, just for a moment, to tug his shirt up and over his head. I step back a second to enjoy the sight of his bare torso.

I know how much time he spends in the gym, have seen him come back to the apartment in his sweaty workout gear plenty of times, but damn. He is magnificent. His golden skin pulls tight against hard, ridged muscles, the dusky buds of his nipples standing out from his ripped chest. I want to lick every inch of him, learn every crevice of those lovely muscles.

His lips curl up in a crooked smile as he watches me look my fill. Then he's on me once more, our kiss more intense now that we are flesh on flesh, my bare tits to his bare chest.

He moves his hands from my hair, trailing his fingers down the curve of my spine, then moves them to each of my sides, stroking up and down. With every pass, he moves his fingertips a little forward, so soon he's just brushing the sides of my breasts, the edges of my stomach. Teasing. He pulls his mouth from mine, pressing kisses along my jaw and down my throat. Dips his body just low enough to flick his tongue gently into the hollow of my throat. I gasp, gripping his muscular shoulders as he smiles onto my skin.

He pulls back up to stand straight, and lets those teasing hands finally move around to where I want them. Sliding his palms over the planes of my stomach, he reaches up, up to cup my full breasts. My nipples peek through his splayed fingers, aching for his touch.

"I have been thinking about these for a very long time," Cole murmurs, squeezing them gently. My back arches in response, offering him full access, urging him to take from me what he wants.

His thumbs brush over my hard tips, circling as I moan, the wetness growing between my legs. The rough denim of his jeans presses into the soft skin of my thighs.

"These need to come off," I say. "Now."

My fingers reach for his belt buckle, frenziedly prying it open and popping his top button. I slide down the cool metal of his zipper, and dip one hand down the front of his jeans, above the material of his boxers.

He is hard already, straining against the jersey. Running my hands around to his backside, I squeeze his ass and slip his jeans down over it. I tug them down, down, until they are on the floor and he steps free of them, kicking them away. His boxers don't leave much to the imagination, but I want them gone. Want him bared to me completely, just as I have been bared to him. I have waited for this moment for a long, long time.

I kiss him again, softly this time, before I weave my fingers under the waistband of his boxers, pulling him free. His cock springs forth, hard as rock, a little bead of pre-cum glistening on the tip. I can't wait to taste it.

He's big; long and thick and proud, but not intimidatingly enormous -- perfection. My mouth waters. I take him in my hand, stroking along his smooth-as-velvet shaft. When he growls his approval, I tighten my grip just a little, using that bead of pre-cum to lube the head of his cock. With my hand still slowly pumping him, I reach up to plant kisses along his throat, tugging his earlobe gently between my teeth.

His hands fall from my breasts, down to the soft flesh of my ass, and he uses his grip on my butt-cheeks to raise me up a little and towards him, so that the cleft of my pussy replaces my hand on his cock, sliding my lips along the long, hard length of him. I have to stand on tiptoe to grind on him. We both moan against each other, rocking together, a mutual teasing that drives us both wild. He's still wearing his boxers, and I think with satisfaction of marking them with our mingled juices. I am drenched now, and I know he feels it, the wet silk of me against him.

This isn't enough, though. I want him inside me, want him to take me every which way that we can think of. I step back, breaking the contact of my pussy against his cock. I take my opportunity to drag his boxers the rest of the way down, and then I get on my knees in front of him.

When I look up at him from where I kneel, his eyes are hooded with desire, his cock twitching only inches from my face. I can't help my sly smile.

"Do you like seeing me on my knees?" I purr.

"Yes," he grunts out.

"Would you like to see me with my lips wrapped around your cock?"

"Yes."

"All in good time," I say.

Then I rise up as high as I can from this position, to plant kisses over his hard, muscled stomach. Just as I imagined earlier, I lick my way through the mazes and ridges, discovering him.

Reaching up like this, my tits are at the same level as his straining cock, and I use one hand to guide him between them. For a few moments, I press my breasts together around him, bobbing up and down as he moans and pants. My fingers trail up his inner thighs to touch his balls as he begins thrusting into the valley of my tits, almost involuntarily.

But I told him he'd see my lips wrapped around his cock, didn't I? I break contact, my breasts slightly slippery where his pre-cum leaked onto me.

Sinking down onto my haunches, I offer him no breathing space as I duck my head and lick one long, smooth stroke from the base of his cock right to the tip. He cries out my name.

It's all the approval I need, and I take his hard, pulsing length into my mouth in one fluid movement. His hands twine into my hair, the pads of his fingertips pressing into my skull as he urges me on. I suck him, long and deep, savouring him. The taste of me still lingers on his shaft, mixing with the sweet-salt flavour of his pre-cum, and it's intoxicating.

I speed up, my head bobbing as I suck him, moving my lips down his cock again and again and again. He thrusts himself into my mouth, his breathing harsh and laboured. I have one hand on his ass to hold him to me, and one hand tickling his balls.

I think he's about to come, and I brace myself for the salty stickiness that I know will soon flow down my throat. But then he stops, pulls away from me with a ragged gasp. Confused, I look up at him, try to take his lovely cock back into my mouth.

"I don't want the first time to be in your mouth," he pants.

Ah. He wants to come inside me. I flood all over again at the thought.

He pulls me back up to standing, and we stand a beat apart, just looking at each other. Drinking in each other's nakedness. For a brief moment, it feels completely surreal, standing there with my roommate's boyfriend, both completely unclothed and my mouth still slightly swollen from sucking his cock, while she sleeps only two doors down the hall.

But then he tugs me towards him, and I lose all ability to think when he lifts me, wrapping my thighs around his waist. The tip of his cock brushes the underside of me and I gasp. He holds my hair tight, cupping the back of my head as he kisses me, deeply. He must be able to taste himself on me, too.

With me still wrapped around him, holding me like I weigh nothing, I marvel at his strength. He could probably fuck me standing up, no problem. He carries me over to the bed, gently lies me down on top of the covers.

We are really going to do this. I lick my lips in anticipation, and he leans down to capture my tongue with his.

He leans back, casting a satisfied eye over my bare body. Reaching his big, strong hands out, he grips my knees and prises them easily apart. Spreads me wide open before him, rumbles his approval at the sight of my pussy, open and wet and ready for him. I feel a pure, unadulterated thrill as he looks his fill, devours me with his eyes.

"You are beautiful, Cara."

From the way he's looking at me, I can tell he means it.

In a second, he's back kissing my throat again, his hands roaming over my body. He moves down, planting kisses over my collarbone as he goes. Kissing over the swell of my breasts, he pulls back a little as my nipples reach eye level.

"I really do love these tits," he murmurs, and then shows me exactly how much. Using one hand to cup my breast, keeping it in place for him, he darts out his tongue and flicks it over the rigid nub of my nipple. I cry out, my back arching with the pleasure of it. He's pleased with my reaction, and he smiles onto my skin with smug satisfaction.

Still squeezing, he licks lazy circles around one nipple, and then moves to the other. He wets his lips, and then sucks the bud deep into his mouth, my body convulsing as he draws me into him. His teeth graze me just enough to cause a wave of pleasure, and then he moves back to the other breast, repeating the licking, sucking, grazing. I am panting, breathless, gagging for more.

While he continues to suck on my tits, his other hand moves down the taut surface of my stomach, down over my mound, and into the slick wetness of my pussy folds. He gently flicks my clit, once, twice, and I cry out. Without warning, he slips two fingers inside me, holding them there as he looks up to check my reaction.

"From what I saw, you like two fingers, yes?"

In any other time or space, I might feel embarrassed, but not now, not with him.

"Yes, yes that's perfect!" I moan.

"Good girl. You're so tight... So tight and so wet."

He begins pulsing his fingers, out and in, in and out.

"Are you always this wet, Cara? Or is this just for me?" His voice drips honey, coating the rough desire I can hear underneath.

My mind is too consumed with pleasure for speech, and I just nod, dazed.

My hips rise to meet his rhythm, urging him on, but he stills.

"Patience, sweetheart. This is our after party. We have all night."

I watch, lust fogging my vision, as he removes his fingers and crawls further down the bed, further down my body. He dips his tongue briefly into my belly button, and then lowers himself between my thighs.

Seeing him there, his head between my legs, his mouth mere inches away from my throbbing pussy... It undoes me, and I find myself begging. I've never begged a man for anything before, but I beg Cole now.

He braces both of his hands on the uppermost parts of my inner thighs, framing my pussy as if it's a masterpiece to be worshipped. He stretches one thumb over, to open me up further to his gaze. A low, rumbling groan sounds in his throat, and I feel it in my very core.

Before I even have a second to steady myself, he flicks out his tongue, licking over my clit with hot, confident strokes.

For a second, the world stops. I scream. I buck. I cry out his name.

He doesn't let up, doesn't take it easy on me. He goes lower, dips his tongue right inside me, and then licks me from root to clit. Closing his lips around my clit, he sucks gently, and I think I might explode. He suckles there for a few moments, and my world is reduced to the feel of his suckling lips around the sensitive bud of nerves. I reach down and lace my fingers into his hair, holding his mouth to me as my hips rock instinctively against his face.

He moves his hands from my thighs, bracing one hand on my stomach to hold me down; I writhe but can't escape the pleasure he's wringing from me. It's so intense; almost too intense, but I moan out my ecstasy. His other hand snakes further between my legs, and he slips those damn fingers into me again.

This time, he doesn't thrust them, but hooks them inside me, right against my G-spot. He seems to know my body so well already; he knows exactly where to press, where to nurture. With his fingers hooked as they are, he continues his onslaught on my clit, alternately licking and suckling.

Tension builds and coils within me, a burning heat boiling deep in my core. I scream out as I come, my orgasm crashing over me in an almighty wave of pleasure. His tongue laps at me through the ongoing ripples, licking up all my arousal; he's refusing to let me go even as I squirm with the sensitivity of it all. He only lets up when my orgasm is utterly spent, and I'm lying trembling and panting.

Slowly, he sits up, kneeling between my legs with a shit-eating smug grin on his face. He looks incredibly proud of himself. Truthfully, he has every right to be. No-one has ever gone down on me like that before.

"Wow," I breathe, "that was..."

"The best oral you've ever had?" he asks, smugly.

"Uh, yeah. One hundred percent, the best oral I've ever had."

I prop myself up on my elbows to study him.

"You didn't come in my mouth, though."

His eyes glitter in the soft lamplight, the lust there stirring something in me, even so soon after the incredible orgasm he's just drawn from me.

"I told you," he says, "I didn't want to come in your mouth."

My eyes drift down, to where he has one hand on his cock, stroking himself. Oh God, it's so lovely and big and thick. I don't know what it is, but I always find the sight of a man pleasuring himself so erotic. This is absolutely no different, watching him grip himself, and already I want to forget the amazing appetiser and get right to the main meal. He needs to be inside me, as deep as he can get.

Cole clearly sees that need on my face. He yanks at my thighs, tugging me down so that I'm flat on my back again, and he's moving over me, his arms braced on either side of my head. I reach down a hand, ready to guide him into me, but he grabs my wrist, stilling me.

"I need to hear you say it," he murmurs.

I know exactly what he means. If we do this, there will be no going back. If we do this, he'll be fully cheating on his girlfriend, and I'll be fucking my roommate's boyfriend. Never mind that his cock's already been in my mouth, and his tongue and fingers have already been in my pussy. By now, the alcohol in our systems is little more than a memory, and we don't have drunkenness as any kind of excuse. We're going into this fully aware that sex will change everything.

This is the real moment of truth.

I look up into his eyes, soak up all that lust and desire that drives me wild. I reach my hands into his hair, and then trail my fingers down his neck, flattening my palms on the broad expanse of his chest. I let him see every tiny scrap of feeling in my own eyes, let him see all the pent-up wanting and waiting that's been building for months, if not years.