After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing how much he loves them, and that this might be the last time he has access to them, I lean further over him, lowering my breasts to his hungry mouth. I let my nipples brush over his nose, skimming his lips until he rises up to claim one with his mouth. He devours me, suckling on my nipple as if he's a dying man sucking down air. My back arches with pleasure.

I savour a few moments of his undivided attention on my tits, and then I lean back, spine straight and breasts on full display, settling my crotch against his. My hips encasing his, and my pussy against his rigid, twitching cock. I slide my warm, wet folds up the hard length of him, rewarded by a groan that he tries to muffle. I rock back and forth on him, once, twice, three times.

Then I position myself with his tip at my entrance, and I meet his eyes as I take him within me. Down, down, down I sink, until I am fully impaled on his cock. My eyes roll back into my head as my body stretches to take his girth; holy fuck, this feels insanely good.

I begin to move on him, rolling my hips slow and steady. This isn't like the wild, animal fucking we did last night (okay, and earlier this morning), but it doesn't need to be. This... This is something more, whether we are ready to admit it or not.

Cole shudders as I continue to ride him, and I can see it's taking all his effort to keep his volume down. His hands grip my hips, his fingers digging into my hipbones as he grinds me onto him. Then, almost reflexively, his own hips start spearing up to meet mine, and he plunges deeper inside me. I bite back a cry of pleasure as I look down at him, then lean back a little so that he can watch my breasts bounce, see where his cock is joined with my pussy. We are locked together, and I circle my hips a little, wringing a stifled grunt of pleasure from him.

Then, suddenly, there is a harsh banging on my door and we both freeze; me still astride him, his hands still gripping my hips.

"Cara! Are you awake? Have you seen Cole?" It's Becca, yelling and clearly pissed off -- either with me or her inevitable hangover, I'm not sure.

I dart a look down at Cole, and the panic on his face must mirror mine. He shakes his head at me a little dumbly; as if I was going to call back why yes, Becca, he's got his cock inside me as we speak.

"Uh... No, sorry, haven't seen him!" My voice comes out high-pitched and more than a little strangled. I freeze as she tries the door handle; thank God Cole had the sense to lock it behind him last night.

"Well, it better stay that way you stupid bitch. Stay away from him," Becca snarls. "He doesn't want you. You made a fool of yourself last night, flinging yourself at him."

Cole goes tense underneath me, his hands tighten on my hips and something dark passes across his face. I try to think of some response to give her, scrabble for words, but I'm coming up blank. I've never been in this position before -- having to think up a witty comeback to my roommate while I'm wrapped around her boyfriend's cock.

The silence stretches a beat too long, and she clearly realises something's amiss.

"You don't have a guy in there, do you? Oh my God Cara, you're such a fucking slut!" she hurls the words at me through the door, venom coating them.

"Becca, just go away please," I yell back.

She's not done, though.

"To whatever poor bastard she's got in there... You're the latest in a long line, buddy. Sweet little Cara must have sucked about a million dicks by now. You better get yourself checked out when you're done with her, that's all I'm saying."

And then she's gone, and a second later we hear the front door slam shut as she storms out of the apartment.

I am still on top of Cole, but he's silent, and I don't dare to look down at him. I make to climb off him, but he holds me in place and reaches up a hand to cup my face. When I dare a glance at him, his eyes are full of icy, steely rage. But it's not directed at me.

"Does she always speak to you like that?"

"Pretty much," I whisper, shamed.

"Well, I was already going to break up with her, but this certainly makes it easier."

"You were -- What?"

He stares up at me, his expression incredulous.

"You can't honestly think I was planning to stay with her, after what we did last night? Do you really think I'm that much of an asshole?"

"I don't... I didn't -- "

"Christ, Cara -- I am not that much of an asshole!"

He laughs softly, exasperated, and sits himself up, keeping me glued to him as he does so. I place my hands on his shoulders, steadying us.

His face is only inches from mine now, our chests pressed together, heartbeat to heartbeat. He grips my chin between his thumb and forefinger, forcing me to meet his eyes.

"I have wanted you from the very first moment we met," he says softly. "You were way out of my league, and I didn't think you saw me as anything other than a passing flirtation. When I got with Becca, I'd long since given up hope you felt the same."

I can't do anything but gape at him, shock taking over. But then a thought pops into my head.

"But the other day... You said we couldn't carry on messaging. For Becca's sake."

Cole groans, like I'm missing some vital piece of the puzzle.

"Yes Cara, because with all those messages I finally realised maybe you did feel something for me, and I knew I had to break things off with Becca before we could take it further. I knew I couldn't control myself around you, but I didn't want to be a total dick and cheat on her either. You deserve to be more than that, too. You are more than that."

He smooths my hair back from my face, and sighs.

"I knew I wanted to be with you, but I wanted to go about it the right way. Looks like I failed a little on that part." He grins a little, sheepish.

My heart is in my throat, I can't think straight. I thought this morning was the last I'd get to spend with him, never even let myself hope that I might get to have something more.

"You want to be with me?" I whisper, my voice just a breath against his lips.

"Very much," he says, his eyes boring into mine. "If you'll have me."

"I want to be with you, too, Cole."

His beautiful face splits into a heart-stopping, dazzling smile. It's genuine and warm, the smile of someone realising that he's not dreaming. It makes my heart soar in response, emotion rising within me that I've never wanted to name before now.

I cup his face in my hands, bend my neck a little to kiss him, soft and earnest. Where he'd softened a little inside me while we were talking, he begins to stir again.

I straighten up, smiling.

"I think I might need to find a new apartment, though."

He splutters out a surprised laugh, burying his face in my neck as his laugh rumbles through both of us.

When he looks up at me again, his eyes glitter with warmth and affection. He really does care about me, I can see it right there in his face, and I don't know how I managed to miss it before.

The air between us goes taut as we gaze at each other, the stunned joy of our shared feelings morphing into something richer, something fiercer, as we remember that we're still naked and entwined. His cock pulses inside me as it hardens. Neither of us are laughing anymore.

He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me as close to him as possible. There's no space between our flesh; we close the remaining gap with a searing, scorching kiss. Then we start moving together, in symphony. We continue to kiss as I grind down on his cock, and he gently rocks his hips up in sync with mine.

It's slow, sensual, deeply erotic. There is no part of my body that doesn't line up perfectly with his. The friction between us is the sweetest agony, setting all of my senses on fire.

When we stop kissing, I offer my throat to him, and he licks a line up from my collarbone to my jaw. I moan into the air above his head, continuing to slowly ride him as if we have all the time in the world. He ducks his head to nuzzle my breasts, and I sit up a little, slide a little further up on my knees, to grant him better access.

That lengthening of the space between us seems to snap something within Cole, and he grips my ass to plunge me back down onto him, and we both cry out with the change in dynamic. Again, he lifts me up and then thrusts me back down, spearing me onto him.

And then gently, achingly gently, he lifts me completely off his cock, and lays me back down, my head resting at the foot of the bed. He spreads my legs wide and settles himself between them. Stroking my face, my hair, he looks at me with wonder in his eyes.

"What?" I whisper.

"I just can't believe this is really happening," he says, and he truly does sound amazed.

"Uh, I hate to break it to you Cole, but this is about the fifth time this has happened."

He laughs, a gorgeous, rich sound that I'll never tire of.

"I'm not just talking about the sex, and you know it."

I blush.

"This is real," he says, and then slides his cock inside me to prove it.

"This is real," I confirm in a gasp, as he starts rolling his hips into me.

Then there's no more speech, and he's taking hold of both of my hands in his, stretching them above my head to clasp them there. And then our bodies know exactly what to do, writhing together as if they're meant to exist that way.

I don't try to tamp down my moans as I come. I feel as though I'm fracturing down the middle, cracking in two with the bliss Cole and I have created. This orgasm is the sweetest, the realest, the product of us joining not just our bodies, but something deeper, too.

Cole gives me a few moments, to make sure I'm fully climaxing, before he allows himself to come too. His deep, throaty groan breaks me all over again, and I let the ripples take me into another incredible orgasm, brought on by the sheer force of his.

When we are both spent and shaking, breathing raggedly, he drops a kiss to my forehead, tender and worshipful.

We lie together, entwined and happy, for a long while.

---

When we finally drag ourselves from the bed, we shower again -- separately this time -- and get dressed for the second time this morning. There is a slight, delicious soreness between my legs; when I move, the slight ache has me remembering all the moments that led to it. A private, lovely reminder of the most incredible after party.

Whenever I look over at Cole, he's smiling; a secret, joyful smile that I don't think he even realises is there. My face flushes in response, a quiet pleasure in finally knowing his feelings for me.

We both know that he still needs to talk with Becca, that there's probably a whole bunch of shit about to crash down on our heads, but we can't muster up any energy to care. Frankly, I don't give one single ever-loving fuck about Becca right now.

Cole rises from where he sits on my bed -- the bed so delightfully marked with our mingled orgasms -- and walks over to where I'm standing popping in my earrings. His arms slide around me, and it's so comfortable and natural, like he's been doing this forever. He nuzzles into my neck from behind, and my toes curl.

"What shall we do today?" he murmurs.

We. I like the sound of that 'we'. My smile grows.

"I think I need to go take a look at some apartment listings."

When we leave, we don't look back.