After Party

Story Info
Two statistics classmates get much closer at a party.
6.7k words
4.78
18.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kari99
Kari99
67 Followers

After Party

"Fuck youuuuuuuu!" James bayed to no one in particular as he hopelessly mashed the buttons on his Switch controller. He had needed to win this Slaparazzi minigame to keep Andie from winning Mario Party - again. The rest of the partygoers howled in laughter as the game ended.

"Boom!" Andie raised her hands victoriously in the air. James shot a glare in her direction. It broke into a grin.

"Alright, you got me," he laughed. "I'd have kicked your ass at Diddy Kong Racing."

Andie smirked, showcasing her dimple. Despite what any non-single guy at the party might tell their girlfriends, Andie was far and away the most beautiful woman there. She was in shape, but not model-thin; her breasts were not too big, but large enough to be noticed through the button-up purple plaid shirt she was wearing; her ass was comparably sized, and fit snugly enough in her blue jeans that every guy - even those non-single ones - had spared a moment to admire it at some point that night. Her dirty blonde hair fell to just above her shoulders, with the green streak dyed into it pulled behind her ear. She had a silver stud pierced into the left side of her nose.

It was the nose piercing that caught James' eye. He suddenly realized how sexy he thought nose piercings were. He had seen a fair few, especially over the past two years living in the dorms at Blair University, but it wasn't until Andie smirked at him that he understood how much he liked it on women. Or maybe it was that he liked it on her?

He shuffled off to the kitchen to refill his cup from the keg. Andie watched him go.

He's cute. She thought to herself. They had Statistics together, but were connected more through a mutual friend than anything. That friend - Stacy, with whom Andie was renting the townhouse - had invited him to the party. She was glad. He was funny, and he was cute. And she could kick his ass at Mario Party.

James hadn't intended to hew so closely to Andie's fashion sense, but he too was wearing a plaid shirt - green and black - and blue jeans. He was tall and not particularly muscular, but had inherited an innate ability to stay skinny from his mother. He had gotten a buzz cut the week prior, which Andie didn't care for, as she thought he looked better when his light brown hair was shaggy. But she liked that he had kept his scruff.

She turned her attention away from her classmate and joined in on a conversation about Kingdom Hearts that two slightly tipsy guys and one fairly drunk girl were having. They seemed to be confused about some of the finer points of the storyline. Andie decided to jump into the fray and straighten things out for them.

Ten minutes later, after having thoroughly schooled her guests on Sora's journey to become a Keyblade Master, she found herself being offered a shot of rum by the cute boy from Statistics.

"What's this for?" she asked, skeptically, but grinning nonetheless.

"Well you were the victor, I only thought it appropriate that I buy you a shot," James said.

Andie laughed. "Buy me a shot? This is my party, I'm pretty sure I bought that shot yesterday from Sherlock's."

"Well...I..." James frowned thoughtfully "...did not think about that." Andie laughed again. "Tell you what," James continued, "When I go home, I will pour some of my own rum into a shot glass, and bring it to class on Tuesday for you."

"Well that does sound like a nice breakfast," Andie said.

"I agree! Better than Wheaties. But in the meantime...?" He offered the Dixie cup of rum again. She took it. "To your superiority." He toasted and threw the shot back. She followed his lead.

Over the next half an hour, their physical attraction to one another was complemented by a mutual interest in each other's minds. They discovered they had much in common, from a love of Harry Potter (and a fiery hatred of the Cursed Child that, upon discovery of the other's matched distaste, turned both of them on) to the revelation that they had both attended the same Green Day concert the previous year. Their conversation twisted and turned, occasionally including other partygoers, sometimes just the two of them, matching wits. Both of them, at different points in the night, thought to themselves that this was the best party they had been to in a long time.

"I just don't give a shit, even if Joss is involved. A reboot is a stupid idea," James proclaimed, hours after Mario Party had ended.

"I mean, I agree, but think about what they could do on, like, HBO," Andie said. "Think of the sex scenes that Buffy and Spike could have without network restrictions."

"I admit that would be stimulating, but it's just not necessary. The story has been told as well as it can be!"

Andie shrugged, and then looked around.

"Damn, this party cleared out," she said. There were only four other people in the house, one of which was Stacy, one was her boyfriend, and the other two were saying their goodbyes.

James checked his watch. "It is 3 AM," he said, surprised. "Uhh..would you mind if I hung out here another, like, half an hour? I'm dangerously close to sobriety and would love to avoid having to pay a stranger to drive me home."

"Yeah, sure!" Andie thought she might have sounded a little overly enthusiastic. "Would you...like some more water?"

"Please." James shamelessly stared at Andie's perfect ass as she walked away. He sighed. In the past few hours of talking to her, he had actually forgotten that she was incredibly gorgeous. He acknowledged the enormous crush he had developed on her.

You're practically in love, Jimmy my boy. He thought to himself, and chuckled.

Andie, filling up James' cup with water in the kitchen, was at the same time smiling to herself at the butterflies James had snuck into her stomach. She returned to the living room just as the last two guests shut the door on their way out.

"I am drunk," Stacy said bluntly. She turned to her boyfriend, also named James, and spoke in the overly-proper way that she often did when inebriated. "Let us fuck!"

Other James looked at Andie and her guest, blushed a little in embarrassment, but did not argue with his girlfriend. Stacy grabbed his arm and led him upstairs. The door slammed shut, and that was that.

"Well okay," James said.

"So what would you like to do?" Andie asked.

Eat your pussy? Have all the sex? Marry you and have 15 babies? James thought in rapid succession. He kept those options to himself, and instead made an equally bold suggestion: "I could try to earn back my dignity."

Andie raised an eyebrow. "You can't possibly be serious."

"It was very close. It was so close."

"Oh boy." Andie shifted her weight. "Well, you are my guest. If that's what you want..."

"It is," James said, pointedly.

Andie booted up Mario Party.

James didn't stand a chance. Andie beat him in Precision Gardening. She demolished him in Candy Shakedown. She wiped the floor with him in Soak or Croak. Appropriately, they were very evenly matched in the Looking for Love minigame, but Andie came out on top there as well. It was a more thorough beating than the one she had handed him earlier that night. It was definitive.

This time, he did not curse the screen, and instead calmly accepted his defeat.

"As I said," he began quietly, "Diddy Kong Racing is my area of expertise."

"Well, I left my 20-year-old gaming system at my parents' house, sweet cheeks," Andie teased. "But you're welcome to pick from what I do have."

"Fine," James said, feigning a sense of dignification. He looked at the drawer of games and found one. "I challenge you to a duel. Of music." He presented Guitar Hero to Andie, not knowing that she was better at that game than she was at Mario Party. She knew, however.

"Sounds fun. Are you...good at Guitar Hero?" she asked.

"I am."

"Hmmm...let's make it interesting, shall we?"

"I'm listening."

She pretended to think. "Whoever loses does next week's statistics homework for the winner."

"I don't think you want me doing your math...but I accept."

In honor of their shared concert-going experience, Green Day's "American Idiot" was selected for their first song. 20 seconds in, James realized that he would be doing Andie's Statistics homework that week.

"Double or nothing," James said, even though he knew he was outclassed.

"...you want to do my homework for two weeks?" Andie asked.

"Not particularly. You have anything else in mind?"

"Several things." Andie said bluntly.

The words hung between them for a long moment. They had long since worked out that they liked each other, but this was the first overtly sexual move made by either. James, now confident in Andie's intentions, decided to lean into it.

"Three buttons," he said.

"What?"

"Three buttons." He pointed at her shirt. "If I win, I get three buttons. If you win, you get three."

Andie smiled. "Deal." They faced the TV screen. "You're so dead." She taunted.

"Pick a damn song."

Three minutes and nine seconds of "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark" later, Andie turned to face James, grinning.

"Show me a little skiiiiiin!" she said.

Stone-faced, James moved his hand to the top of his shirt, but then grinned and unbuttoned his bottom three buttons instead. He succeeded in his goal of making Andie laugh.

"No belly button ring?" she asked.

"I went to Claire's to get it pierced, but I got scared that they'd hurt my tummy." James said with a fake look of worry on his face.

Andie tilted her head at what little she could see of James' stomach. He was, not surprisingly, devoid of shredded abs, but he was skinny, and Andie smiled as she wondered where his happy trail led.

"Double or nothing?" James offered.

"I didn't realize you were so warm. I could just as easily turn the AC up, you don't have to undress," Andie said.

"I just want an opportunity to balance the scales."

"Fine. But I don't want three more, I want the rest of them."

"Deal."

"I'll even let you pick the song."

"Hah! Big mistake, Andie. Big mistake."

James chose The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again." It was not a big mistake.

"You got fooled," Andie laughed. "Again."

"Clever," James said, defeated. He unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, leaving it on but allowed his chest to be exposed.

Andie, who had been actively flirting with her new crush, suddenly understood where the night was going. He was nearly shirtless, and the verbal sparring they had engaged in all night, which had made her heart melt, was going to morph into something physical very soon if she didn't stop the march of progress.

She realized quickly that she had no intention of stopping anything. And with that realization, her pussy started to slowly dampen.

James, being a guy, had already had the realization of where the night was going if Andie wanted it to go there. His cock wasn't entirely stiff, but blood was certainly pumping into it. He had been trying desperately to beat her at Guitar Hero, but failed honestly each and every time. Now he just looked at Andie, hoping she wanted him and badly as he wanted her.

"Well," he said, "I don't know what to do now, you have pretty thoroughly kicked my ass."

"Yes." She said matter-of-factly.

"I would have kicked your ass at Diddy Kong-"

"Ohhh myyyy goooooooood!" she interrupted. "You and Diddy Kong Racing!" She threw her hands into the hair. "Wait here." She spun on her heel and walked upstairs, leaving James confused. He whistled a few bars of "Hedwig's Theme" while he waited for Andie to return. When she did, his mouth broke into a wide smile.

"An N64?!" He exclaimed, as she came downstairs holding the old console in her arms. She tossed something to him, which he caught. It was Diddy Kong Racing.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he said. "I had no idea you wanted to be humiliated!"

She took the cartridge from him, jammed into the system she had just hooked up, and flicked the power switch.

"Get your head out of your ass." She rolled her eyes at him. "Let's do this."

"For all the marbles?" James asked.

"For all the buttons," Andie retorted. James grinned. "But you're out of buttons. What do I get if I win?"

"Carte blanche." James said plainly.

"What?"

"Carte blanche. It means blank-"

"I know what it means, dummy."

"I'm going to win," James explained. "So I'll literally agree to anything you want. You don't even have to tell me what it is now. If you win, you tell me what you want, and you'll get it. Carte blanche."

"Holy shit, you are confident," Andie said, impressed.

"Deal?" James asked.

"Hell yeah, deal."

They picked their characters, and selected a world to race through. Four races, with point totals accumulating after each race. James, who may very well have been the best Diddy Kong Racing player in the eastern hemisphere, lapped Andie on every single course.

"Well...you were right," she admitted. "Do you do anything besides play this game?"

"No," James said with a straight face. Andie grinned.

"Oh, well then I don't feel so bad." She shrugged. "Well, I guess there's nothing left to do but..."

Her hands moved to her shirt and began to unbutton it, starting from the top. She got two done and James glimpsed a black bra revealing itself slowly behind the purple plaid. At the third button, she stopped and looked up.

"This one is stuck," she said. Her heart was pounding.

The speed was matched by the pounding of James' heart. "Oh," he said. "Let me help." There were barely two feet in between them, and he closed the gap. With each separated inch that disappeared, Andie got wetter and James got harder. His hands moved to her third button, and touched her hands, which were still resting there. He easily undid the fastener. He looked up from her cleavage and met her eyes, a bright and inviting blue. She gazed back into his green ones.

They had talked all night. That time was over.

They went for the kiss at the same moment, and when their lips met the lights seemed to dim. They were consumed by the newness of each other, and their tongues met and danced in their mouths. James' hands moved swiftly, unbuttoning the rest of Andie's shirt and releasing her black bra, holding in her perfect tits, into the air. He pulled the shirt off her shoulders and she shook it off her arms. It collapsed in a bundle on the floor as James cupped a breast in one hand while the other found its way to Andie's plump, round ass. He squeezed it over her jeans.

Andie's hand reached in between the gap of James' shirt and touched his chest, then moved around his bare skin to his back. Her other hand pulled his shirt down and off him.

James pulled his lips from Andie's and kissed down her neck. Her bra strap slid over her shoulder and down her arm. He kissed where it had been. He also noticed her bra, loosened by the strap falling, was beginning to fail in its purpose. Her left breast was nearly uncovered. He decided to finish the process, reaching back behind Andie and unhooking her bra. Just as it began to fall to the floor, Andie put her hand over her chest and stopped it. James paused, but just long enough for Andie's free hand to find the center of his chest and push him backwards. His legs hit the couch and he fell into a sitting position. He admired Andie as she took a step towards him, and pulled herself onto him, straddling him on the couch. Then she slowly, sensually, pulled her bra from her chest.

Her beautiful, perfect tits spilled out, and James gave in immediately. He took them both in his hands, his thumb massaging the nipple of her right and his mouth taking in the nipple of her left. It sent shivers throughout her body, and she let out a soft moan, encouraging James. His tongue played with her nipple, and she loved it. She put her hand on the back of his head and made sure he stayed there, where she wanted him, as long as she wanted him.

Eventually she wanted to kiss him again, so she pulled his face to hers and did just that. His hands and fingers continued to tease her tits while they made out, until he himself pulled away from her mouth, seemingly to just look at her.

She was stunning. The green streak in her hair, her nose ring, her blue eyes, her lips...she was perfection.

"Hey," he said to her.

She laughed. "Hi."

"I like you," he said earnestly.

"Duh," she said. "I like you too, dumbass." She kissed him again, and he felt her weight shift on his lap.

She stepped off of him, then put her hands on the inside of his knees and pushed them apart. She lowered herself down, and smirked at James as she reached for the button and zipper of his jeans. He just sat there, dumbfounded, as she undid his pants. Briefly she seemed to change her mind, but she was merely refocusing - she stopped unzipping his zipper to pull off his shoes and socks. Then she returned her attention to James' jeans.

Andie grabbed his waistline and pulled, allowing him to hoist himself up on his elbows so the pants could slide off of him. His boxers remained, but masked nothing. His cock was struggling to burst through the fabric. She started to rub it through his boxers.

"Only one thing left to do now," she said, slyly grinning up at James.

"What's that?" he asked with bated breath.

"OK Google," she said suddenly, very loud and clear. James' eyebrows raised. "You know what to do," she finished.

Suddenly the lights actually dimmed, and through the house's system Ginuwine's "Pony" began to play. It took James roughly four second to process what had happened, and when he figured it out he fell instantly and hopelessly in love with Andie.

Andie pulled back the waistline of his boxers, reached in, and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock. She pulled it out and spit on it before jerking it up and down.

James exhaled, the feel of her fingers along his shaft electrifying him.

"That feels good," he told her.

"Yeah?" she breathed.

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to put it in my mouth?" she asked, looking him dead in the eye. She was perfect.

"Ohhh fuck yeah," he replied.

"Yeah? You want that baby? You want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes. Yes." He moaned, wanting nothing more in the entire world than to feel Andie's lips on his dick. She didn't disappoint him.

She parted her lips, lowered her head, and took him into her mouth. Her warm saliva spread all over his shaft, and she began to suck him off furiously. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, against her tongue. She loved being so in control of his pleasure. She also loved how perfect his dick was - just the right length, just the right thickness. While her head bobbed up and down, she couldn't help but think ahead to how good he was going to feel in her pussy.

James put a hand in Andie's hair while she was going down on him. She was swallowing nearly every inch of his stiff cock, her lips hugging his shaft tightly and her tongue working to drive him crazy. He moved his other hand under her shoulder and felt her bare tit, squeezing it firmly while he cock was being sucked. He looked down Andie's back and somehow his dick managed to get even harder - her jeans were creeping down her ass, and a thin black thong was revealing itself.

"Fuck..." James muttered to himself. He took his hand from Andie's tit and reached down her back, which accomplished two things: he was able to slip the tips of his fingers past the top of the long and into her jeans, just barely grazing the skin of her ass; and the slightly shifted angle of his waist allowed Andie to swallow another inch of James' cock.

"UHH!" he moaned.

Andie, feeling his fingers trying to grab her ass, moved her hands to the buttons of her jeans and undid them, all while keeping his cock rock hard and in her mouth. Once the jeans were loosened, she reached back and slid them back, and her ass popped out.

Kari99
Kari99
67 Followers
12