After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck..." James moaned at the sight of Andie's perfect, round, luscious ass, clad in a tiny black thong. The hand in her locks squeezed into a fist, pulling on her hair, which turned her on more and she started to furiously suck his cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm..." Her moans were muffled by James' dick. She loved having his cock in her mouth, and he was in heaven.

He was in awe of this beautiful blonde, on her knees in front of him, her tits bouncing in the air, her ass moving with each bob of her head, giving him the most incredible blowjob he had ever received. And yet he wanted more.

Against his better judgment, he gently pulled her mouth off of his dick and guided her to stand in front of him. He remained seated, but spun her around by her hips. Now her ass was directly in front of his face. He grabbed it with both hands, though he couldn't hold all of it even then. He leaned forward and kissed her skin, then lightly slapped her right cheek. It bounced perfectly. Then he slid his fingers to her panties and pulled them down, slowly, past her ass and down her legs to the floor.

James spun Andie back around and looked up at her. She smiled down at him. He kept his eyes on hers as he slipped his hands between her legs. His fingers tingled against her inner thigh as they rose slowly higher. She didn't break eye contact. She loved the way he was looking at her.

His fingers found her pussy, wet with excitement and yearning for his touch. She let out a soft moan, and he began to slide his fingers back and forth over her clit.

"Oh...yeah baby...just...like...that..." she whispered. He kept the steady motion going, and her body felt every molecule on his fingers. Her knees buckled slightly, and she put a hand on his shoulder for balance. She laughed at herself, and he smiled at her. Then he pushed his fingers inside of her.

She gasped. "Fuck!" she moaned.

Andie leaned down and locked her lips on James'. Their tongues danced and he continued to finger her, pumping two fingers into her, pulling them back just a little, then pushing them all the way back in. She was warm and wet and wanting.

She broke the kiss abruptly and grabbed James' shoulder, pushing them down and to the side. He lifted his legs onto the couch and found himself laying on his back across the cushions. She wasted no time, and swung her leg over his head, climbing onto all fours above James' position on the couch - his cock pointing straight up at her face and her pussy hovering above his. She parted her lips and took James into her wanting mouth. At that instant, James wrapped his hands around Andie's hips and lowered her pussy to his mouth.

She was exactly what he had been craving. His lips and tongue caressing and toyed with her clit, licking her and sucking her and exploring her sweet pussy. James eagerly took every drop of her wetness into his mouth and drank deep, then went back for more. The joy of eating her delicious pussy swam with the pleasure from the masterful head she was giving him at that exact moment.

Andie's head bobbed up and down furiously, her sucking of his cock spurred on by his lips and tongue flicking and licking and playing with her clit and pussy. Every now and again, his tongue would dive just far enough into her that she gasped - but it was muffled by the big cock stuffed in her mouth. Her pussy had never been treated to such pleasure by lips and tongue alone.

She felt a build, and she could barely believe it. Never in her life had she had an orgasm while being eaten out. But one was rushing towards her at that moment. She pulled James' cock from her mouth, but quickly wrapped a hand around the spit-covered shaft and began to jerk it rapidly.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed. "Oh my god I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cumi'mgonnacumi'mgonnacum-" Her body spasmed as her pussy tightened and an orgasm ravaged her body.

"FUUUUUUCK! OH FUCK! YES! OH YES BABY! OHHHHH!" She could have waked the dead, but she knew that Stacy and Other James were either passed out or having sex themselves, and regardless she had little control over herself at that moment anyway. James' hands squeezed her ass while she came, reloading and re-firing the cannonball of an orgasm that shook her entire being.

"Oh my fucking god..." she gasped as she came down. She rested her head on James' thigh, his erection brushing against her cheek.

James grinned madly. He didn't think he'd ever made someone cum just by eating her out. But once he got his first taste of her, he just let his instincts take over, and clearly he was right to trust them. She had been the one to orgasm, but he was still incredibly satisfied.

Andie pulled herself up and climbed off the couch, taking James' arm and pulling him up to a seated position. She leaned over and kissed him.

"God that was incredible," she said, beaming. He returned the smile. Her hand found his cock, still hard, and jerked it slowly.

"I'm glad you liked...it..." James said, losing his focus as her hand moved up and down.

"I did..." she said, kissing his lips, his cheek, his ear. Then she whispered: "and now I'm going to fuck your brains out."

James almost came right then and there.

Andie straddled him, lined her pussy up to the dome of his dick, and slid down onto her. They both gasped. She held herself down, the lips of her pussy pressed up against the base of his cock - he was fully, completely inside her, and he felt fucking wonderful.

They began to make out, and she started to bounce up and down on him. Slowly and first, but then a little faster, settling into a perfect rhythm. His hands cupped her beautiful ass, and helped lift her up before she sat back down on his cock.

Andie broke the kiss and leaned her body back, keeping her hands on James' shoulders, and continued to fuck him. James grunted each time her pussy enveloped his dick. They were both breathing heavily and passionately. Andie's perfect tits bounced in front of his face as she rode him.

"Ohhhhhhfuck...fuck yeah..." he moaned.

Andie loved that. She loved that he was enjoying her as much as she was enjoying him. Her heart was as full as her pussy. She was having the best sex of her life and this handsome man under her was all hers.

She rode him, up and down, up and down, until he squeezed her ass, letting her know he was close. So she stopped, and pulled herself off of him.

His eyes widened in momentary confusion. But she took his hand and helped him off the sofa, then led him through the opening to the kitchen. The cold tile shocked his feet, but he barely noticed, as he was mesmerized by the naked beauty he was following. She spun around and the green streak in her hair briefly fell over her left eye. She was smiling, and James was certain he had never seen anyone so gorgeous and sexy in his life. He reached out a hand and brushed her hair behind her ear.

She pulled him in close and they kissed deeply. Then she put her hands on the kitchen counter behind her and hoisted herself up and onto it. James stepped toward her, and her legs widened and welcomed him between them. She scooted forward to the edge of the counter and James lined his cock up once more with her pussy. He could feel how soaking wet she was on his tip. He decided to tease her.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip against her entrance. She bit her lip. He grazed her clit and she moaned. She looked at him,hungrily and a little annoyed, knowing what he was up to.

"Come on, baby," she encouraged him.

"What?" he grinned, feigning ignorance.

"Put it in. Put it in."

"Oh...is...is that what you want?"

She hated him some in that moment. She wanted him to be inside her again. It had been almost a full minute since his cock had been buried in her pussy, and she hated how empty it felt.

"Yes, baby."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. Fuck me baby. Fuck me."

That was too incredibly sexy for James to resist, and he slammed his cock into her.

"UHHH!" she moaned. He pumped in and out of her, her legs wrapped around his waist, and her pussy so wet that he slid all the way into her so easily, so perfectly. Each thrust was better than the last for both of them. Her arms wrapped around his back, feeling his muscles as he pounded into her. His arms wrapped around her too, holding her tight. His chest pressed up against her tits and they felt so perfectly connected.

"Fuck!" James grunted into Andie's mouth.

They fucked furiously, their bodies sweating together, hers perched on the edge of her kitchen counter, his standing on the balls of his feet, his hips thrusting back and forth into the welcoming embrace of her tight, wet pussy.

"Oh...god..." Andie moaned.

James loved that. He loved hearing her moan. He loved that he was the one making her moan. He ran a hand through her hair and kissed her neck, enjoying the salty taste of her sweat while his cock pushed in and out of her. He could have cum several dozens of times, but he had managed to fight it off. It if were up to him, he would be fucking this girl forever.

Andie wanted James to fuck her forever. But she had already orgasmed and she wanted to make him cum too. She was determined. She could tell he had been close more than once already, but he had been resisting the urge to unload. That was fine - she had an ace up her sleeve, and she was currently sitting on it while James' cocked slammed magnificently into her pussy.

Silently cursing her own decision making, she reached down and stopped James mid-thrust, and pulled him out of her. She kissed him and hopped off the counter, leading him back out of the kitchen and back to the carpeted TV room. She stopped in the middle of the room, and pushed the coffee table towards the couch.

James grinned like an idiot. This was, by far, the greatest night of his young life. Andie kissed him and smiled.

"One moment, please," she said. He fleetingly wondered where she was going to run off to before understanding that she wasn't going anywhere. Instead, she dropped to her knees and instantly wrapped her lips around his cock. She sucked him off rapidly, her blonde and green hair waving with each motion of her head.

"Oh fuck, Andie..." he moaned.

Her pussy nearly exploded with desire at the sound of her name so pleasurably escaping his lips. She took his entire shaft into her mouth, the tip sliding against her throat as she deep-throated a cock for the first time in her life. Every inch of him was in her mouth. Her nose pressed against his groin. She gagged a little, which only served to make more saliva coat his dick.

"FUCK!" he shouted, feeling his entire cock surrounded by Andie's mouth, a new sensation for him.

She pulled him out of her mouth with a loud gasp.

"Whoa," James said, in a daze.

Andie laughed, then took his hand and pulled him down. He sat on his knees, facing her.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," she replied.

The look lingered for a while, until Andie remembered her purpose. She started kissing him all over, gently. She kissed his lips, his neck, his cheek, his shoulder, his chest, and his hands roamed, cupping her ass and her tits, thumbing her nipples.

"Okay baby," she began, "I'm gonna turn around now, and get on my hands and knees. And I want you to get behind me, and I want you put that cock in me, and I want you to fuck me until you cum. Okay?"

James was stunned. "Uh...yeah...I mean, yes. Yes. I can do that."

Andie smiled at how dumb-struck he looked. She kissed him, her tongue twirled briefly with his, and then she broke off, turned around, and bent over.

Her ass, big and round and perfect, rose into the air in front of James. He felt like he was in a dream. He scooted forward, and took it into his hands, feeling the soft, smooth skin of each cheek. Then he lowered a hand and rubbed his fingers against Andie's clit and pussy. She was looking back at him, watching him prepare to fuck her.

He slapped the head of his cock against her pussy, then lined up. He put just the tip inside of her, then put his hands on her hips, just above the curve of her ass. She smiled back at him, then turned her head away, getting comfortable on all fours.

James took a deep breath and plunged his cock deep inside Andie's pussy. From behind her, he could dive farther than before, and he slammed himself all the way in.

"Uhhhh yes!" Andie moaned. James pulled himself back and slammed himself forward again, picking up steam until he was the one fucking her brains out. Their sweaty bodies crashed into each other, Andie's ass bounced and danced with each thrust of James' hips. She arched her back, her blonde strands falling against her back. Her tits shook every time his cock was shoved into her pussy

"Ohhh fuck!" James cried. He reached forward with one hand and grasped her hair, pulling it just a little.

"OH GOD! YES!" Andie screamed.

James' other hand released its grip on her waist, and he brought it down on her perfect ass with a loud SMACK!

"FUCK YES!" Andie screamed again. "Uh..uhhhhhh slap my ass baby!"

James slapped her ass again.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Andie wanted James' cum. Badly. And she was going to get it before too long. But while she was on her hands and knees, her hair being pulled back, her ass being slapped, and James' perfect cock pounding over and over again into her soaking wet pussy, she forgot about that. And instead, out of nowhere, she felt another orgasm about to rock her body. She let it happen.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckmeFUCKMEFUCKME OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!"

James felt Andie's pussy squeeze his cock, as he drove it deep inside of her. Her back arched even further, and her hands actually lifted off the ground. He reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezing them while she came all over his pussy-soaked cock. Her body began to slump, and she dropped back to her hands. She seemed to be a little out of breath, but she turned her head and looked over her shoulder at him.

"That...was not...what I said...to do," she panted.

James grinned, and started pumping into her again, slowly. "Sorry." He shrugged.

"I'll allow it." She smiled. "But now, you do what I asked. You fuck me until you cum."

James started pounding into her again. He knew it wouldn't be long. He had denied himself too many times since they had started, and his will was faltering. He grabbed her hips and thrust himself into her pussy.

"Oh yeah..." Andie moaned. She felt him start to fuck her more frantically. She smiled to herself. He was close. She remembered when he had said her name earlier before, and how much it drove her crazy.

"Oh...fuck...James!" she moaned.

"Ah fuck!" he cried, slamming his cock into her over and over again. "FUCK!"

"Yeah baby...fuck me! Fuck me! James!"

He was pounding her so fucking hard.

"OHHH FUUUUCK"

"YES! OH FUCK! CUM FOR ME BABY! CUM FOR ME!"

"I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!"

At that, Andie, fast as lightning, pulled her pussy off of James' cock, spun around, dropped back to her hands and knees, and took his cock back into her mouth.

"UH!" James, shocked and turned on, grabbed Andie's blonde hair with both hands. His cock dove into her mouth, back, back, back...

Andie felt his cock in the back of her throat again.

James felt his cock in the back of her throat again.

"I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Wave after wave of hot, white cum burst from James' cock and into Andie's throat. She felt it fill her up, and loved it. His whole body shook, and she looked up and saw his face, contorted with pleasure, and he orgasmed into her mouth. She loved him like this. She eagerly welcomed every drop of his cum, and he pumped it out with ecstacy into her warm mouth.

"FUUUUUCK!" he cried again. Finally, he was empty, and his cock began to soften in her mouth. She pulled him from between her lips.

He sank back onto his knees, and watched as Andie swallowed his cum. She licked her lips, making sure she had gotten it all, and smiled at him.

"Good job," she said.

"Me?!" James laughed incredulously. She rose to meet him, and they embraced.

She wanted to kiss him again, but she figured she would go rinse out her mouth first. Most guys wouldn't kiss after they'd cum in -

His lips pressed against hers. The dim lights seemed to brighten, as if the kiss had sent a surge of electricity into the air.

After the kiss, they stared at each other, smiling, lost in the other's eyes.

"Great party," James said, finally.

Andie laughed. "Come on," she said, grabbing her clothes. He did the same, then followed her up the stairs, down the hallway past Stacy's room, and into Andie's. They dropped their clothes on the floor and climbed naked under her covers. They curled up next to each other.

Andie felt warm.

James felt warm.

They both slept well.

Epilogue:

James woke with a start. His eyes struggled open, and he noticed the unfamiliar surroundings. He looked left and saw a stack of books on a night stand. Three Harry Potter books and what looked like a trashy romance novel.

A small shockwave rippled through his body. He gasped slightly, not knowing where the sensation had come from.

He looked right and saw an empty pillow. He groggily wondered where Andie was. He smiled at being in her bed. He hoped she didn't have plans for the day so they could spend more time together.

Another small shock surged through him, and he suddenly became aware that his dick was erect, warm, and wet. He looked down.

Andie was on her hands and knees to the right of his legs, her mouth wrapped around his hardening cock. James realized why he had woken up so suddenly. Her head bobbed up and down, stiffening him. She noticed he was awake, and pulled him from her mouth.

"Oh, good morning," she said with a smile, then returned to sucking his dick.

James smiled.

12