After Party

Story Info
Xerxes makes a detour on the way back & things get intimate.
6.8k words
4.89
2.5k
2

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
38 Followers

#######Author's Note#######

If you're new to this, this is part of a series of assorted affairs involving Ketna and Xerxes. Takes place shortly after the Sharing fic, it's not required reading but that is the context.

#########################

After the ruckus caused by Ketna's rather unexpected action had settled, there was a bit more social mingling and boasting before the guests were separated from the main room so that the persons of interest could address the reason for their being summoned, an element none of them had been told beforehand as the matter was one of both urgency and secrecy.

Unbeknownst to Ketna, the meeting they had all gathered for, had been about her. While she was making careful, calculated conversations with the other guests and occasional staff, they discussed how they were going to entrap and kill the vigilante that had been causing them problems both directly and indirectly. Unfortunately for Ketna, it was a sort of planning Xerxes was all too eager to participate in. Much of what he had learned from their private 'encounters', he offered up freely, giving them insight to her more inhuman attributes she had managed to keep obscured to the rest of them otherwise. In the time that passed, a group of people that most wanted her to suffer were closer to knowing exactly how to cause more real harm to her than they had just moments ago and in the weeks to come, she would learn of just how much danger she was about to be in.

After a few hours of thorough planning the meeting dispersed, satisfied in their goal of setting into motion a far better mousetrap than they had anticipated. There was no fanfare about their dispersal, the initial socializing was just a formality but at its core this was never intended to be a social affair. Now that business had been concluded, it was time to leave.

Ketna noted something off about Xerxes' demeanor when he returned. There was a certain detachment to the way he looked, how he moved, and the terse way he spoke. But she didn't ask about it, it was really none of her business, anyway. Beyond some few acknowledgments of the other guests, Xerxes said very little until they made it back to the car.

"Y'get what you need?"

"And then some." Ketna confirmed, making notes in the phone she retrieved from the car. "A little social engineering goes a long way."

"Good." Xerxes' response seemed a little flat, something to acknowledge the statement but no real investment in the response either way.

The drive back had been more or less silent, and the feeling Ketna was getting from Xerxes hadn't faded. None of what she had in mind that could potentially explain his listlessness clued in her to what they had actually discussed. It wasn't until they had found themselves sitting at a light for a bit too long that Xerxes finally spoke up.

"Gonna take a detour," It was direct, leaving no room for negotiation. "Gotta place nearby, wanna return the favor."

Return the favor? Ketna went over in her mind what he could have possibly meant by that seeing as technically this whole performance was him doing her a favor, then it hit her.

Oh. Oh.

She felt her face grow hot at the realization but kept her response cool, giving a casual laugh to start. "I'm certainly not going to turn that down."

"No, you're not." There was a firmness to his delivery that made it sound like an order.

It only served to make her more aroused at the thought than she already was, this was already off to a very interesting start, to say the least.

The drive was still quiet but this time she was occupied by the thought of how exactly Xerxes planned on 'returning the favor' and if it really was going to be what she suspected. Luckily she didn't have to stew in anticipation for long, as the destination really was close. It was a property she had been aware of but never had cause to investigate, a smaller place in a more unassuming but not inexpensive housing complex.

Upon entering the threshold, Xerxes hoisted Ketna off the ground by the waist in a swift swoop of his arm, an act she was not at all expecting but was not entirely unwelcome. Striding into the bedroom, Xerxes tossed her onto the bed, which she landed on as intended. Loosening his tie and the top few buttons of his shirt, Xerxes began to give orders.

"Get those pants down."

Flustered, Ketna fumbled for the fasten at the side of her pants, even taking a moment to kick off her dress shoes at the same time. She had barely slid it over her hips when Xerxes kneeled down at the edge of the bed to take over.

"Good Girl." Xerxes practically cood as he finished sliding her pants over her hips and down her thighs.

His praise hit her like a truck, everything felt hot, heavy, and tense. He hadn't even done anything and she already felt like a mess. This was going to be bad, probably great, but bad.

Even if she was expecting it, it was still somehow a shock to feel Xerxes tongue against her lips. She whimpered with a gasp at the contact, but it was the deliberate grazing against her clit that caused her back to arch and moan.

Xerxes took hold of her thighs, pressing them down against her to hold her in place. Using thumbs to keep her lips spread open, Xerxes slid his tongue through them, teasing back and forth a few times before reaching back up again to swirl against her clit. Again she gasped and lurched, but his hold kept her hips in place, leaving her open to what he wanted.

His tongue held its spot, working against the sensitive organ. Already heightened by the mood that had been set, Ketna found herself closer to the edge than she anticipated. Then, the tongue lifted. She expected maybe that was all he intended, to work her up before he got his, but he remained between her legs. Glancing down to see what was happening she caught his gaze only for a moment, an error on her part if she had any hope of keeping her senses. There was something so possessive about the way he looked at her from between her legs, making her feel more submissive than she already was. The corners of his mouth drew up just before opening wider to over take her hips. Shortly after she could feel his tongue press it's way in. Ketna let her head fall back onto the bed.

Xerxes had eaten her out before, but it had been while she was doming him and every time she had to stop him before it got too far in order for her to maintain any semblance of control. But this time he was fully in control of the situation, he could keep her pinned, draw it out if he so chose to, and she wouldn't have to snap herself back at the end. And even as worrying as that prospect was and the risk it put her at, it was exactly what she wanted.

His teeth grazed the flesh of her hips but stopped short of breaking skin, a deliberate act, just enough to remind her they were there as his tongue did a good job of stirring her up from the inside. For the first few passes, it lightly pulled back and forth inside her passage, teasing her more than stimulating her. With the appropriate angle figured out, one hand let go of her thigh to slide over it making way to her hip, resting on the mons.

Now his tongue dug into her walls, dragging itself with some force against it. The hand at her mons pressed into the flesh, fingers tracing down the top of her lips, then pulling back upward, avoiding direct contact with her apex but resting gently above it. Some massaging of his hand against her mons made it clear his goal was not to make direct contact, but instead indirectly. Finding the right placement of the nerves that lay hidden beneath was met with a subtle intake of breath from Ketna. Possessing the tools he needed Xerxes picked up the pace, tongue inside applying aggressive pressure adding to the sharp sensation of the pressure against the root of her clit.

Not wanting to leave dents on him as she had before, disrupt his actions, or worse, direct his teeth into her skin, Ketna gripped at the sheets of the bed. The pressure from both points in unison were driving her closer to the edge, each few passes of the firm tongue inside her had her moaning just a little louder. Xerxes kept his pace steady, adding what pressure he could without closing his jaw any further, and her body responded in kind.

Ketna both heard and felt something like a throaty growl emit from Xerxes while he worked his tongue on her. She couldn't tell if it was supposed to be irritation or a threat, but some part of her couldn't help but be urged on by the animalistic behavior. Already primed by both his actions and his words, Ketna permitted herself to succumb to the plateau Xerxes was guiding her towards. It started with the relief of a deep ache within finally reaching the peak. She shuddered in place, clenching against the invading force that drove her to this point, but it didn't last for long, as Xerxes pulled his tongue out from inside her shortly after.

It was a disappointment to feel his tongue leave her empty in the midst of her climax, but the return of the brush of his tongue against her clit was a welcome surprise. Xerxes had been prepared for her response, a strong grip kept her hips steady even as she startled, sensitive to the touch. His tongue continued to swirl over it drawing out the aftershocks of her climax, which were met with her desperate vocalizations and an arching back that threatened to test the hold he did have.

While his tongue continued to tease her above, fingers explored where his tongue had left, tracing gently around the threshold before sliding their way in. Instinctually, she jerked her hips, trying to get away from his grasp and the potential danger of his claws. Xerxes lifted his tongue in response.

"Relaaax sweetheart, ain't gonna hurt'cha." He chided in a way that seemed to indicate he was entertained by her apprehension. He lapped once more between her lips before he spoke again. "Said I was gonna return the favor."

Upon hearing this, Ketna cautiously settled her hips, permitting his fingers to continue their way inside. True to his claim, Xerxes was careful enough to ensure nothing hurt or scraped. The fingers carefully massaged inside her, tips tilted back enough to provide clearance even as he applied pressure, and in feeling this, Ketna fully relented to his ministrations, again.

"That's a good girl." Xerxes praised upon feeling the shift in tension.

Oh god, he said it again. In the past, he had only seemed to use the phrase like a taunt but twice now, it sounded like genuine praise and it was quickly turning her into a mess. Meanwhile, Xerxes' tongue returned to her apex, as if to reward her for her compliance.

This new change in approach was doing more for her than the previous arrangement. After a few strokes up and down, his tongue fully enveloped and swirled about her clit, drawing waves of heat from her apex throughout the rest of her body. Fingers inside pressed in hard to coax out of her what she was so eager to be taken over by, again. It wasn't long before her body tensed again, a shudder running through her and pleasure along with it.

This time there was no break away from either point of contact, desperate panting etched her moans with every rush that ran through her. His tongue changed its motions switching to steady flicking with the full flat of his tongue and her hips tilted in approval of the change.

Having no rest from the last climax, it wasn't long until she was fighting the next wave. Still very much aware of the claws inside her, Ketna tried to keep some sense of control over her hips and legs so as not to twist too much and risk puncturing the delicate flesh inside by accident. She gripped tightly at the bed, some attempt at using it as leverage to keep her stable. Despite the ramping pleasure, the background anxiety of potentially getting herself hurt where she least wanted it made it difficult to completely sink into the sensation.

As Ketna rode out her most recent orgasm, Xerxes' head withdrew from between her legs, but instead of rising like she expected, he settled himself over her just enough to rest an arm on her leg while his other hand remained inside her. He wasted no time in employing the thumb of his re-positioned hand to continue the job his tongue had done before, and just as before Ketna lurched and whimpered in response to the new contact. Due to the shift in weight and the placement of the forearm over her thigh and midsection, there was less means for her to accidentally shift in a way that could cause her harm. As a result, the additional pressure gave her the comfort she needed to surrender a little more, throwing her back into another orgasm.

A practiced hand made ample use of the accumulated moisture to further torment the woman beneath him while she writhed in climax. Every glide over her clit sent charges through her, urged her to fight against his hold which didn't budge and kept her captivated. And unlike the tongue flicks before, there was no break in contact that could space out the stimulation, every smooth revolution about her clit being completely unhindered. It was absolutely maddening in the best way possible. With her anxiety fading, she was able to enjoy this wave more than the last. The warmth and electricity of the rush that ran through her was threatening to reach her head.

The intensity of her climax was marked with ragged breath that continued into the next wave. Her body naturally twisted to find some reprieve from the touch but as was likely the goal, no twist removed her hips away from his fingers. Whining desperate moans mixed in with the heavy breaths as she tensed her body for the next rush. As her body shuddered and stretched, Xerxes still did not relinquish his contact.

"Bet I could keep y'here fer hours like this and y'd just keep cumming." Xerxes mused out loud.

Xerxes' thumb stopped only to change the direction of his rotation. When Ketna whimpered and squirmed at the brief change he continued.

"Course y'd like that, wouldn't ya?"

Ketna could only make gasping whines in her attempt to indicate how right he was about what he had proposed.

"Heh, Greedy little girl." His words rang with a hint of amusement.

Some part of her braced for him to call her a bitch or a whore but when no insult capped off his statement, there was confusion mixed in with her relief. He knew she didn't like being called that in these settings but it never stopped him from using it in the past, so why now? But that question would have to wait till after, she didn't want to distract herself from how good this was feeling for her.

In the midst of his fingering, Xerxes head dipped down flicking his tongue out in gentle laps against her abdomen. Was this his attempt at.. Kissing her? The mere consideration that he had taken an action that could be interpreted as even remotely romantic was Doing something to her and while a part of her was terrified, the act was very welcome.

Again her body tensed and back arched, both in preparation for the growing pressure and some involuntary attempt to make it less intense, though she truly didn't want it to stop. Xerxes stayed his course teasing her clit while digging his fingers inside her just a little bit more firmly, coaxing out what he knew was taking her over, again. When he saw her body begin to shake and felt her inner walls attempt to contract against his fingers he spoke up.

"That's it, sweetheart, cum for me again." His words were accentuated with another light brush of his tongue against her skin.

Ketna mewled wordlessly in compliance, his words tipping her over into shuddering at his command.

"Good girl."

fuckfuckfuckfuck

The next wave hit her hard. The combination of tightly shut eyes and orgasms had her seeing spots behind her lids. Both her voice and her thrashing was frantic, that mix of wonderfully overwhelmed but afraid of it. She was loud, she could tell she was loud, probably the loudest she had been with him. it wasn't just the physical touch alone, it was everything about how he spoke to her, the simple gestures he hadn't done before that made everything worse.

Every coax, every praise, every kind word made her sink faster into that place where she was weightless. But that wasn't about to happen just yet. Xerxes ceased his action, hands drifting away from her nethers, body rising from hers. His absence left her both wanting for that push into the void but somehow, relieved that it wasn't going to happen. She had been so close to losing her head but knowing who she was with, it was for the better that he had stopped. But that was hardly the final act Xerxes had planned to end on.

Where his hands had been, Xerxes' dick took their place pressing it between her lips. With his dick out in front of him looking down, it was easy to see the remnants of the lipstick she had left on him from the blow job she had given him earlier that day.

"Y'Mind explainin' this to me?"

Ketna was still gathering herself from the mild daze caused by the last few orgasms; she wasn't entirely sure what he was asking her to explain. When she forced herself to lift her head enough to see, she suddenly remembered the performance she gave just a few hours ago, supposedly the whole reason she was in this position. Now she just had to figure out how to answer for something she didn't expect to be put on the spot for.

Ketna's head dropped back onto the bed before she spoke. "Seemed like the thing to do at the time." Her words were slurred but she didn't care if Xerxes could make out what she said or not.

Xerxes used a hand on his dick to apply some pressure while he slid his dick back and forth against her but didn't enter inside just yet, though the sensation was enough to let Ketna slip back into her fog.

"That so? Sure you're not gettin a taste for my cock?"

Seemed like he understood her well enough.

"Not orally, anyway.." Ketna muttered under her breath.

Though it must have been enough for Xerxes to hear, as he responded with a chuckle before removing his hand from his dick. Rather than shoving his dick inside, Xerxes gathered Ketna's legs, pressing her thighs together to slide his dick between them. All the wetness from herself and Xerxes' tongue provided ample lubrication for his dick to glide between her thighs. With every thrust, his dick dragged between her folds, grinding against her to graze against her clit in the process. With every graze Ketna's thighs and hips shuddered, threatening to disrupt the hold he had. Once he had found the angle and pressure he was looking for, Xerxes began to thrust in earnest. Ketna shuddered at the new type of friction, despite the interlude her body's responsiveness still had not died down. For the amount of times he had made her cum, sensitivity had become a state of being that wasn't going away any time soon.

The climax from the slick gliding wasn't as intense as the ones before but it was no less welcome. While he was in it to get himself off, he was making an earnest effort to grind into her pelvis, ensuring she would get something out of it as well. Between the friction and tight pressure against her loins, Ketna found herself shaking at another orgasm not long after the last.

Xerxes didn't last much longer, and held her thighs fast to him, while seeming to growl out his climax. Cum shot across Ketna's torso, leaving trails across her chest and stomach, some managing to reach her neck and underside of her chin.

Catching his breath, Xerxes took his time to look Ketna over, making note of the results of his own climax.

"Y'look good with my mark on yah, should do it more often." He leaned in a little, as he continued. "Remind everyone ya belong t'me."

The mere suggestion of her belonging to him made her heart skip a beat. He hadn't talked like this to her before and she had no idea if he was saying it for himself or if he knew she was just as much into possessive talk as she was praise. Or worse, if it was both.

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
38 Followers
12