After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Xerxes didn't linger on the statement long, repositioning himself for the next round. He had thrown her over the edge multiple times already but he was only getting started. There was a sharp draw of breath as he pressed his dick to her entrance, easing himself inside her. Ketna likewise, groaned audibly at his penetration.

"Y'miss my cock, doll?" Xerxes spoke in confidence but there was a hint of breathlessness to his words that seemed to indicate he was just as pleased to be inside her.

Ketna could only moan her acknowledgment, not wanting to form words that could break the trance she was in. There was no knowing if it would ever be this good, again, she wanted it to last for as long as she could manage.

Xerxes made a few slow, shallow thrusts, before laying a hand between her legs to torment her, again. As many times as it had happened in their coupling she still responded in near shock at the touch. The addition of the girth inside her made everything more satisfying than it had before, and this time she didn't have to fear the potential puncturing that his claws had risked before. The electricity from earlier was already returning to her head and she found herself succumbing to his touch shortly after.

Xerxes stopped his motion to hold himself fast inside her. "That's it sweetheart, work my cock up again." He spoke in raspy encouragement while taking advantage of the contractions against him.

Careful strokes from his thumb against her apex had her thrash at every sweep eliciting both loud gasping cries from Ketna and soft but strained chuckles from Xerxes at her response. The sparks against her eyes were already back and her body felt alight, that all-over sensitivity that made even the touches against her leg and stomach contribute to the more overt erogenous zones. When Xerxes began to move inside her again, another wave rushed over her before the previous one had even ended. She wasn't even sure if this was a new wave or if this was just the same one that was never given room to die down, either way, she was being kept on a high longer than the previous encounters.

It was likely Xerxes felt this change, as the moment it happened he adjusted his hold to make it easier for him to slam himself in rough and hard in the midst of her shuddering. A slam that hit her right and deep, adding to the sparks she was already both seeing and feeling. And with it, she was gone.

Her back arched on the bed from her hips to her shoulders, nearly lifting off were it not for Xerxes strong hold. Hands searching for something to brace that wasn't there, her head thrashed to each side and her voice cried out in deep gasps with what strength that remained in her. She had brushed so close to this state a few other times before, but each orgasm before had worn down her vigilance more and more to the point she was no longer fighting to keep some fragment of her sense of self anymore. Her body was stuck in whatever high he wanted to keep her in, and keep her there he did.

His thrusts were hard and fast, even if they were for his benefit, it was exactly what Ketna craved. Every thrust made a wave of warmth that fueled her current state of weightlessness. Just when she thought she was at a comfortable, stable state of bliss, Xerxes made the effort to tease her clit again, bringing back new strength to the contractions she was already making around him till eventually he found his own peak, growling deeply while holding her hips fast to his own to ensure he would cum deep inside her.

"Yeaah keep clenching. Take it all in." He hissed out satisfied and strained, riding out his orgasm inside her.

Ketna heard his voice but didn't truly grasp what he said, only that his tone meant he wanted more from her and she wanted him to take it. The concept of any consequence had been so completely blocked out of her mind.

For a moment, the two held fast to one another, only ragged breaths between them. Even as the friction and touch had slowed, Ketna's body still quaked with the stacked orgasms she had been put through that brought her to that state. Xerxes' hip was still joined to her's, keeping himself inside her to enjoy those last few twitches of his own making. And for a moment, everything was quiet, with nothing but the sound of panting between them. Even dazed she felt Xerxes shift his weight to almost rest on top of her, some part of her desperately wished he had an intent to hold her but the breaking silence of his voice indicated something much more disappointing.

"Y'lost your hat"

She was still hazy when she heard the words but when her brain finally made sense of it, adrenaline quickly cut through the fog and her eyes snapped open. Taking inventory of the other parts of her body she had long since forgotten about, not only had the hat left her face, but her glasses as well, giving a very clear view of the mob boss smugly leering at her from above. She was glad she chose to wear dark colored contacts, as he would have known her natural eye color without them.

Xerxes took hold of her chin, tilting her head back and forth looking her over. She didn't fight him over it, there was really no point, now.

"Fer a hag, yr'not too bad lookin'." He made light of the joke she had said about herself back when they first met.

Ketna didn't say anything in response, there was really nothing to say. If all the sweetness and praise had just been a distraction to prevent her from thinking about her obscurifications he had succeeded exceptionally well. And as frustrating as that realization was, at least that made the whole ordeal a lot less confusing. His using consideration and doing anything nice for her as a form of manipulation made more sense than him actually meaning any of it.

Xerxes' voice reclaimed the dead air Ketna had refrained from filling herself. "So what now, y'gonna keep hiding yourself from me?"

Ketna tilted her face out of hold of his hand, Xerxes didn't retaliate, letting her go without a fight.

"If I feel like it, yes." Her response was terse.

With her eyes exposed he could catch every hint of caution, hesitation, irritation, maybe anger or fear, the things he had suspected were there but now had confirmation of, and Ketna knew that. Suspecting Xerxes had the goal he was after and this excursion had drawn to a close, Ketna shifted to lift herself up, only to find her chest shoved back down on the bed by a heavy hand.

"Oh, I ain't fuckin' done with ya, yet." Xerxes' voice rang both humored while almost threatening.

Even with the suspicion that all this had been a ruse to expose her further, the mere suggestion that he was still going to fuck her started the fire all over, again. And this time there was nothing to obscure the anxious look in her eye.

Xerxes' hand returned to her chin, tilting it back up.

"Y'think I'm gonna just let yah go? Heh, Naw. I wanna see the look on your face when I fuck your brains out, again." He leaned in a little closer before adding emphasis. "And I got all day to do it."

Ketna didn't mean to swallow hard at the 'threat' but she did anyway. She could feel herself flush again at the thought and knew it was translating into redness in her face. Xerxes chuckled at her reaction when pulling back away. It appeared he was satisfied he could finally see what anxious arousal looked like on her.

The hand at her chin opened up, tracing the side of her face then slipped around to the back of her head. He cradled her head in his hand, tilting it to the most optimal position to look into her face. Ketna didn't fight it, finding herself resting the weight of her head against his hand.

"Eyes on me, doll." There was a strange softness in the way he commanded her, but from him that was almost frightening.

His fingers returned to her sex, studying the subtle changes in her expression as his fingers played with her once more. After sliding his fingers between her lips a few times, he carefully slid them back inside her. When his fingers returned to the same space he had slammed her from inside Ketna closed her eyes instinctively, waiting to be taken away again.

"Ey, keep 'em open." The command now was firm but not aggressive.

Slowly she opened her eyes again, attempting to focus on him and fight the urge to close her eyes.

"Good girl." Xerxes verbally rewarded her for complying to his command.

God he was doing it again. It was clear he had finally caught on to just how strongly the phrase affected her and was now using it intentionally and there was something both enticing and absolutely terrifying about that prospect. But it was all she had wanted from him and was too deep into it to want to break away. In an effort to keep her focus, her hands searched for something to hold to. Reaching up she grabbed hold of the edges of Xerxes' open shirt, all the while keeping her eyes on him as instructed.

Only wanting to tease her with his fingers, Xerxes withdrew them from her in preparation to use something else. Shifting his body so her legs were propped up by his thighs, he angled his dick back to her entrance to slip back inside. He slid back in slowly, watching the small changes in Ketna's face the deeper he let himself in. There was something dangerously intimate about the whole experience. A slow thrust inside was met with a gentle thumb against her clit, prompting Ketna to whine and gasp, tugging at Xerxes shirt while barely being able to keep her eyes open.

"Who do y'belong to?" Xerxes asked, aggressive in his tone.

Ketna first whimpered a response while her mind questioned why he would ask that but only for a brief moment, she didn't want to think right now. The motions stopped and his hand withdrew its contact, as Xerxes seemed to realize he wasn't going to get an answer if he kept that up.

"Say it." His tone was firm, but encouraging, seeking to draw words out of her without but without threat.

"You." Ketna responded almost instinctively. She was so drunk on sex she didn't even care anymore about the implications of what she was being asked and what her answer meant.

"What's my name?"

"Xerxes." She responded breathlessly, desperately wanting whatever her compliance would bring. It would be the last full word she spoke before her voice was stolen from her, again.

"And don't you forget it." Xerxes answered with a possessive growl. He rewarded her in action, thrusting back into her with renewed aggression, thumb returning to the sensitive bundle of nerves he had toyed with many times before.

Ketna's grip on Xerxes' shirt threatened to rip it as she fought to keep her focus on him amidst how she was being toyed with. Her legs wrapped around his waist, squeezing against him to pull him in. She didn't want to think any more about the predicament she was in, the things they said, what this reveal meant, that this attentiveness was probably just manipulation, she just wanted him to fuck her.

Xerxes had become very adept at reading her cues. "That's it, lemme see what ya look like when you cum on my cock."

Taking that as permission to finally close her eyes, Ketna did so, permitting her head to fall back heavy in his hand allowing Xerxes to catch the subtle roll back of the eyes and momentary eyelid fluttering as she shuddered around him once again. The legs at his waist held him fast to her, desperate to keep him inside her while clenching against him. Getting what he wanted, he released her head back down onto the bed, so he could put his weight into fucking her aggressively.

Ketna was still shaking when Xerxes shifted, hands moved to her thighs lifting them both off his waist, shoving them back against her chest, forcing her knees to her shoulders and lifting her hips off the bed in the process.

Where before he had been more focused on her reaction, now he was wholly into getting what he wanted. It just so happened that what he wanted coincided with what Ketna enjoyed as well. Having just came not long ago, the rapid pistoning inside her kept her high. Even as she threatened to squirm away from him, the weight of his upper body kept her in place to be completely fucked by him. And despite it all, she was more than satisfied to let him continue.

The orgasm that followed took her by surprise, inner muscles desperately grasping at the dick thrusting back into her again. Xerxes rumbled at the additional pressure but kept his pace until he too found himself buckling from the very friction he was causing. Still pressing Ketna's knees to her chest he let the weight of his own body and gravity keep him locked to her while he spent inside her once again.

"Take it all in like a good girl." Xerxes praised in a low tone, getting his head as close to Ketnas as he could to do so.

Even with everything Ketna suspected by now, that didn't shake the powerful effect the phrase had on her.

Whether or not Xerxes had planned on doing any more like he claimed, it was interrupted by a phone call. He growled at the interruption, fishing his phone out of his pocket to check if he wanted to bother with it. Upon catching whatever name had been on the screen, his expression changed, still irritated but resigned to whatever was clamouring for his attention. With a final huff and a growl, he pulled out, lifting himself from between Ketna's legs and off the bed, answering the phone as he walked to the door.

"What." It was only one word but Xerxes sounded very close to killing whoever was on the other end of the phone.

Ketna heard him answer before the door shut hard behind him. Xerxes' terse responses could still be picked up on her side of the door if she paid attention, but it halted any attempt to make out the voice through the receiver. With nothing else there to focus on, she brought her attention both mentally and physically back to the reality around her and shook off the haze accumulated by the strangely out-of-character but certainly not unwelcome sexual bender she had just been put through.

Judging by the way he behaved, she suspected that whatever This was, had come to a close and it would be time to disperse. Taking inventory of what she had, her pants and underwear remained unscathed on the floor, as they had been stripped from the very beginning, but her shirt had cum on it as did she. At least she still had the jacket and vest that remained untouched in the car, that would be fine enough to wear on it's own.

When Xerxes had returned, his dick had been tucked back in, his pants zipped back up. That was a clear enough indication that nothing more was happening, now.

"Got business t'take care of," Xerxes announced what Ketna already expected. "Can't take ya with me."

Ketna waved her hand. "I can make my own way back, anyway. But could you get my jacket out of your car."

"What, can't get it yourself?" Xerxes smirked while re-doing the buttons on his shirt.

"I'm not going out like this." Ketna motioned to the cum that still clung, partially drying to her torso and between her legs. The words he had said to her when it happened still played in her head, she tried not to dwell on it too much.

Xerxes smirked, more than happy to give attention to the mess he left on her. "Tch' I've had worse lookin' things limp outta my place."

Ketna glared unamused at the mob boss before her. Without anything covering her face, Xerxes could catch all those subtle expressions he had been unable to before. He studied her a moment, then something about him softened just slightly.

"Y'got 10 minutes, then I'm leavin'." he didn't wait for further acknowledgement, and turned to leave the bedroom.

At least she could towel off the cum both on and inside her and get reasonably presentable in that amount of time.

Upon walking out the door, she heard the engine of the car kick up, she half expected him to punch the gas just as she reached the car, but he didn't.

Xerxes head lifted to smirk at Ketna as she walked out the door, only to be followed by a flash of disappointment once he caught sight of the hat and sunglasses that had been returned to her face. He continued to watch wordlessly as Ketna made her way to the passenger side of the car, leaning over the door to retrieve the articles of clothing she had discarded there earlier.

"You gonna thank me or what." Xerxes interrupted, sounding much more irritated than he had been just moments ago.

"What?" Ketna lifted her head, still leaned over the door of the car.

"I fucked you out of your goddamn mind after I did you a fuckin' favor. I expect some appreciation." Xerxes delivery rang with the sort of authoritative tone he used when demanding respectability from anyone he considered beneath him.

Ketna hung her head leaning her weight against the door. She sighed before living her head to address him. "Thank you, Xerxes." Her retort held all the cadence of class told to repeat a greeting back to the teacher.

Xerxes snorted at the response. "That don't sound very grateful."

"It's difficult for me to be grateful when I know this wasn't out of any real generosity." Ketna lifted herself up and off the car with the clothes in hand. "You did it cus you wanted me blitzed enough to see my face, and you got it. Congratulations."

Ketna stepped away from the car, walking backward. All the while Xerxes appeared to be both perplexed while also stewing in ramping irritation.

"You want me to be grateful, maybe do something for me that isn't undercut by manipulation or has some hidden strings attached." Ketna called out while walking backward and away. "Not only will I be genuinely grateful and show it, but I'll happily return the favor of my own volition. It's not that fucking difficult."

Xerxes looked back, then away, then back again to spit an angry growl. "Yeah well, Fuck you too, Bitch!" Shifting the car into gear and punching the gas to ensure he had the last word.

It was a good thing they were going their separate ways after this, both due to the note they were ending this on and because she was going to need some time alone to process what the hell just happened.

12