After Party Dad

Story Info
Afterparties are more fun.
1k words
4.24
8.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about 19 and my sex life was new and a little unfulfilling. Fumbling gropes and quick humping from boys my age were all I knew. Sex was something they did to me, they enjoyed, and I just sort of put up with.

The summer of my A-Level finals I drove over to a friend's place for their 20th. It was a good night, with plenty of booze, dancing and pretty, expectant boys following me around, looking ever more hopeful as I got steadily more drunk. I let one grope me in the garden, and another fingered me upstairs in one of the bedrooms. As the night wound down I was pissed, horny and happy. I wasn't really in a state to go home so I decided to crash on the sofa.

Now, I knew my friend's dad was going to be home at some stage in the night. I don't know what his job was, maybe he was just staying away, but we'd met before. He was funny, grown up. Wide across the shoulders, and filled a room in a way all those boys didn't. I didn't hear him come in, and didn't wake up until I heard the kettle in the open plan kitchen start to boil. I sat up in the dark, confused, and must have made a noise, because he jumped, turned, and asked who was there.

I mumbled my name, still not really awake, and still no where near sober. There was a pause for a while then, and I started to think he hadn't heard me, before he replied. He asked me if I'd had a good night, that he was sorry for waking me, and I said it wasn't a problem. He asked me if I wanted a drink, and I told him no, and then he asked me if I wanted anything else.

I was my turn not to reply. A lot was going on down in my stomach, and my throat was suddenly tight. I sat in the warm dark, feeling my blood run, until eventually I said yes. I made sure the way I said it told him what I needed.

He made his way over calmly, just a broad shape, a sense of presence, and cupped my face in his hands, He ran his fingers along my shoulder, under the blanket and down my legs. Then he kissed me. He pulled up at my dress and we began to tumble, grabbing at each other and pulling off clothes. I rubbed his cock through black jeans then undid his zipper, taking his flesh in my hands. Soon he was on top of me, and I was down to my bra and knickers. He told me to wait a moment, and got off, disappearing out the room.

I lay on my back, unhooking my bra and letting it lie across my chest. I starred at the ceiling, smiling and desperate, until I felt him over me again. His clothes were coming off fast now, and I heard him rip a condom wrapper. Soon after my underwear was pulled of and he was feeling his cock into place. He pushed it in me, and I felt so full up with him, his cock taking up the space inside like none before. Hands on my shoulders, he slowly took it all the way in, thrusting back and forth, getting my measure. He was taking note of me, seeing where he could go, pushing at my boundaries. I'd never have a man take his time with me, savour me before.

The sofa soon became too awkward and he took me up and put me on the floor, throwing a pillow down for my head. He fucked me on my back, his speed increasing, until he was powering into me. Breathing heavily he pulled out and turned me over, pulling my hips up to put me on all fours. Then he was back inside, properly driving at me now. We went on like that, grunting and trying to moan quietly in the dark. I came then, and I came later when I sat on top of him, ramming my cunt down and growling out my cry in the dark. What had started as a discreet play on the sofa had turned into the wildest of fucks, all round the room. If anyone had come in we'd have been done.

We fucked so long the condom came off and was useless. I took him in my mouth then, sucking like a pro. I was becoming desperate for him to cum, to give him what he deserved for treating me so well. I'd never known anyone go so long, and it had been long now. I took him out of my mouth and lay on my back. I told him to put it back in me, that it was ok to cum in me. He was over me for a time, and I could feel him wanting it. He asked me if I was on the pill, and I said no. I told him it didn't matter. His desire was like a thing in the air now, but something won out, and soon he was over me, not in my cunt but between my tits.

He fucked my chest just like he'd fucked me, my soft, round tits big enough to take in all of his cock. His breathing began to change, and then he made a sharp, throaty sound, and he came. And fuck, did he cum, and cum, and cum. It hit me fast in the chin, the neck, my tits utterly coated. He carried on thrusting, slower now, and my whole upper body was just a sloppy mess. He climbed off, and went to the kitchen for towel. He passed it to me, but it took me ages to get most of it off. I was still damp from it when I put my clothes back on, and he kissed me and left.

Went I woke next morning, my friends getting ready to leave and nursing hangovers, I still smelt of his cum.