Fear of Fucking

Story Info
The lingerie clerk measures Kimmie inside and out.
1.9k words
4.25
9.7k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

The coach yelled. "Okay girls, fifty jumping jacks. Hop to it!"

Big-titted girls hate jumping jacks. Kimmie jumped along with the gym class. Every morning the guys watched her jump up and down with her massive boobs flopping around like volleyballs. The other girls and even the female teachers were jealous of her bulging bust.

They called her Boobzilla.

That morning Kimmie's bra was so strained it felt like her boobs would pop out...and they did! As Kimmie jumped, she thrust her chest out. The weight of her huge tits snapped her straps. Kim's fat melons bounced out and jiggled with her two-inch nipples at full attention.

The guys hooted and clapped.

Blushing bright red. Kimmie grabbed her boobs, ran to the locker room and called her mother. "Mom I need a real bra, something with steel girders! This crappy bra broke and all the guys laughed and took pics of my naked boobs."

After school they drove to the BRA EMPORIUM. Mom waited in the car. Kimmie entered the store wearing her dad's orange parka. She didn't want her braless tits bouncing around lewdly.

A sales clerk ran up, wiggling his hips and waving his pink fingernails. "Bonjour Miss Sexy, may I help you?" The man's gay lisp made her feel comfortable.

"Yes please. I need a new bra. My old one broke and--"

"--and you got the big tit floppies." He giggled like a schoolgirl. "So that's why you look like a puffed-up pumpkin."

"Hey, that's not nice!" She blushed. "I need to get my bust measured and to buy a real bra. A real strong bra. My tits are too big."

"Honey, in tits, nips and cocks, there ain't no such thing as too big. There's large, extra-large, and OH MY FRIKIN' GOD!!!"

He laughed. "Sweetie, I'll make sure your chest puppies are in good hands. Let's shimmy over to my fitting room and take off that atrocious pumpkin outfit."

In the room, Kimmie dropped her parka. The man's eyes widened as Kimmie's large chest thrust forward, jiggling under her T-shirt.

"My oh my! Aren't we a massive Miss?" Pierre laughed. "No wonder you need a new brasserie. Those torpedo tits were made for our Bombshell collection of plus-size bras. Time to measure your knockers."

Kimmie yanked off her blouse, letting her enormous breasts bounce out and jiggled wildly like titty monsters. She noticed the 'gay' man's lump sticking out in his pants.

Pierre pulled out a measuring tape. He measured Kimmie's naked melons. "Nice red areolas and fat juicy nipples, long and thick."

He moved the measuring tape under Kimmie's bulging tits. She moaned as Pierre pulled her nipples like little handles, lifting each tit to measure underneath. "Sweetie our bras come with a matching set of panties. I need to measure your waist and crotch. Take off your gym shorts."

"NO! I WON'T!"

"It's okay. Your cotton panties stay on."

"Oh geez." Kimmie dropped her shorts and stood there naked except for her panties. Unfortunately, her panties were wedged tight into her cunt lips.

Pierre measured her waist. Then he ran the tape from the top of her pussy, through her legs, and up the crack of her ass. Pierre licked his lips as his face came close to her panty-clad cunt. "Do you shave down there?"

"No! Sir is this really necessary? Measuring my crack?"

"Yes Kimmie, we want the perfect fit. Your new chest size is 38F. That's massive for an eighteen-year-old. But you do have very nice boobs and a sexy body. I bet your boyfriend just loves to manhandle your jutting tits and pound your pussy."

"Um sir...I've never had a boyfriend. I'm too shy. I'm like the freak girl with basketball boobs."

"Nonsense hon. Your boobs were made to be fondled and manhandled. It's wrong of you not to let the girls out to play." Pierre laughed. "I believe in Free-Range titties."

Kimmie blushed as the "gay" employee hugged her from behind. "Oh sir! What's that hard thing I feel?"

"Oh that's just a pencil in my pocket."

"Um...it feels way bigger than a pencil!"

"Honey, would you like to have your boobies played with for the first time? It's okay, I'm gay." Kimmie bit her lip, squirming as Pierre's hands cupped her jumbo boobs, squeezing and kneading them like fleshy bread dough.

"Wow, these things are like udders. It's a shame you don't have a boyfriend. I bet you're still a virgin."

Kimmie nodded. "It's hard to be good."

"It has to be." Pierre laughed. "It has to be hard!"

His hands rubbed and pinched Kim's big nipples. "Ever had these babies sucked?" Kimmie shook her head. "Mon Cheri, I'll help you get over the fear of fucking." Pierre rubbed his boner against her panty-clad ass.

"But sir...I thought you were gay?"

"Honey, I'm bi...Bi and big as a bull." Pierre winked and pulled Kimmie's two-inch nipples toward his eager mouth.

"Sweet Jesus!" Kimmie moaned as he cupped one giant tit in both hands and licked her aroused nipple. His tongue circled Kim's areolas, then sucked her boob meat in his mouth, tickling her nips.

Kimmie groaned in tit-sucking heaven as Pierre sucked and slurped from nipple to nipple. He licked them, gobbled them with his teeth, and squeezed her melons. "Hey, my tits aren't chew toys!"

Pierre giggled and kissed her belly button. "My dear, what are you hiding in your panties? Has anyone touched your pink flower? Kimmie shook her red hair as her pussy ached. "Time for a twatty feel up."

Kimmie steeled her thighs when Pierre's hand shoved into her damp panties. His fingers rubbed along her red pubes and dripping slit.

"Sorry I'm so wet...you make me burn."

"It's a pleasure to burn. Ain't it?"

"Hell yes!" Kimmie kicked off her panties. Pierre shoved a finger straight up her pink hole. "Ohh Lord!" Kimmie panted as his long finger pushed in and out with his thumb rubbing her enflamed clitty."

"Girl, welcome to the joy of fingering." Slapping Kimmie's butt he shoved another finger up her asshole.

"Pierre stop! Wh-what are you doing to my rump!?"

"It's French fingering. Probing your pussy and asshole at the same time." He winked. "Girl, I'll show you something else that's French."

He spread her trembling legs. Pierre's mouth fell between Kimmie's thighs, smashing into her red pubes. Sucking her cunt, he lapped up and down her tasty slit. And his teeth nibbled at her pussy lips.

"Ohh Damn!" That feels... soo... good."

Under her fleshy hood, Pierre's tongue found her clitty and flicked at it, rolling the hard bead around as she panted. "Oh, keep fingering me... please!" He fingered her burning hole as she gripped his hair. When Pierre sucked her love button, Kimmie screamed!

"DON'T BITE ME!!"

Pierre drilled his tongue deep into Kimmie's pink hole. Then he shoved two fingers up her cunt. Pierre fingerfucked her furiously while sucking on her aroused clitty. "Oh Yes... YES!"

Kimmie squealed as her thighs gripped his head. "Damn girl. Your thighs could crush a bowling ball!" He kept lapping as her girly juices flowed out, soaking his face. Kimmie jolted up in another orgasm and collapsed, panting.

"My God Pierre... for a gay guy you sure know how to eat pussy."

Pierre dropped his pants revealing his silk panties... "What? Sir, why are you wearing panties?"

"They make me feel pretty. Now you're in for a treat." Pierre yanked out his fat erection, slapping it across her face. "Mademoiselle, it's time to suck cock. Yes?"

Kim nodded. Staring at Pierre's long, thick prick she imagined it in her mouth...and gagged. "I-I've never done that... Do I have to suck the whole thing?"

"Yes Mon Cheri!" Pierre slipped his large knob between Kimmie's lips. "Suck it like a lady." Kimmie had no idea how a lady sucked cock. But she opened her mouth around his fat knob and pulled it in slowly, bobbing her mouth up and down the shaft.

"Oh Kimmie. Oh yes! That feels so good." She bobbed her head faster as the sounds of sucking and slurping echoed through the room. Pierre pulled his cock out of Kimmie's slobbering mouth. "Now sweetie, suck my balls."

"YUCK!? Do I have to?"

"Yes, girls love ball-sucking." He pushed his heavy balls to her lips. Closing her eyes Kimmie sucked one hairy orb, then the other. "Wow Kim, that's ball-licking good!"

Pierre pushed his prick back into her mouth... Kimmie's innate suck-instincts took over. She sucked like a vacuum, drawing her lips tight while bobbing her red head. A sudden burst of hot cum shot down her throat, then another and another... Kimmie gagged and swallowed.

Finally, she sucked out the last drop. Pierre laughed. "Thank you, you cute little cocksucker."

Kimmie giggled at the naughty compliment and wiped off her cummy lips. "Pierre, I'm glad you liked it. But that blowjob made my pussy all horny and burning."

Pierre stroked his cock stiff and spread her legs. "Girl, your twat is fiery red and ready to be fucked."

Kimmie's eyes widened. "Is it going to hurt?"

"No honey. Not at all." Pierre opened up Kimmie's swollen cuntlips and slowly pushed in his thick shaft. She braced herself as the throbbing boner aimed at her wet slit and pushed in...Ripping apart her pink tissue!

"OUCH--I knew the first time hurt!!" Pierre shoved in further, and Kimmie moaned loudly as his prick tore through her precious hymen. "Jeez, you're so stiff... it's stretching me out... feels like I'm getting fucked by a post."

"Just relax Kimmie, you'll get used to screwing. It's the best thing ever invented." Pierre grabbed her tits and fucked harder. She squirmed as his dick pushed deep into her fuck-tunnel.

Sucking her tits, Pierre chewed on her rubbery nipples. "Stop that!" Kimmie felt her pussy flaps grip his shaft. She loved being stuffed with cock. Rearing back, Pierre rammed his dick so deep it hit bottom.

"Not so hard!" But her twat loved it hard. Kimmie's hips jerked up, meeting his fuck thrusts with her horny hole. "Fuck me Pierre... FUCK ME!" The guy humped so hard his balls slapped her butt. She grunted with every cock stab.

Kimmie opened her mouth, groaning in orgasm. Her convulsing cunt gripped Pierre's shaft as his cockhead swelled--and burst! Shooting out a massive flow of cum. She felt warm goo dripping down her crack.

After the last spurt Pierre collapsed on her cushy tits, with his cock still buried in her cunt. Kimmie whispered. "Pierre, did you like it, my pussy?"

"Yes, it was a pleasure to fuck you."

"And it was a pleasure to be fucked."

Kimmie dressed, kissed Pierre and left. Sticking her chest out she proudly wore her new, triple-harness bra. A bra that she paid for in pussy. But her ravaged pussy was so sore Kim had to waddle back to the car. Mom looked pissed.

"Holy Shit-Balls! Kimmie, you were gone for an hour and a half. Did finding the right boulder holder take frikin' ninety minutes!?"

"Yes mother. Pierre had to measure my body completely...inside and out. I love his attention to detail. In fact, I'm going back tomorrow for a sexy thong. Pierre will have to measure my pussy, several times...I hope.

Kimmie leaned over, whispering. "Mom, I have this super-hot date. The guy is gay and hung like a bull."

"WHAT-THE-FUCK? Kimmie you need a date with a REAL man."

"Pierre is a real man...sort of."

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers