After Party Playtime

Story Info
Best friend bangs my wife's bush.
3.6k words
3.84
47.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last few people wandered away from the party, it had been a great night. Everyone happily drunk, there was now only bodies on the floor, deep in slumber. I opened a weary eye and noticed that my wife Esther must have already gone up to bed.

My time to hit the hay I decided, so I set off up the stairs climbing over beer cans and bodies. As I neared our bedroom I could hear a man's voice - probably someone planning on finding somewhere to sleep it off I thought, when suddenly there was a thud followed by Esther's voice,

"You clumsy idiot - You're bloody wasted!"

"Sorry, I didn't see you coming through," he slurred merrily.

Luckily, as I moved closer to our bedroom door I found it had been left half open giving a discrete view of them both from the shadowy corridor. Shaun, having drank like a fish all evening, had stumbled into our room, tripped and thrown the contents of his last drink all over Esther's chest.

She was wearing a clinging white t-shirt which now had a transparent patch showing her cleavage and most of her left nipple as the beer dripped down her front.

"My tops soaked - I'll have to change now!" she said sharply, running her hand over her boob as her nipple began to rise involuntarily with the cold.

Shaun, looking shell-shocked, could not avert his gaze from her full and perky breasts, now with both nipples standing out through the material of her top, the one on the left fully visible.

"I forgot which room... sorry...," he argued weakly as he stumbled forward in the dim light to offer assistance, but instead suddenly fell drunkenly hands-first into her tight, soggy t-shirt.

"For fuck's sake Shaun!"

"Er..., I'm sorry I didn't mean anyth...,"

he stuttered, unable and certainly unwilling to stop staring at the transparent patches giving secret glimpses of her full, firm tits and perky nips through her top.

Staggering back, he sat down momentarily on the edge of the bed to regain his balance. We all go back a long way and I figured Esther had possibly never thought of Shaun in 'that way' although I'd caught him checking her over a few times in the past so I'm pretty sure he'd thought about her. He is a lot taller than me with a bigger build and also happens to be pretty well hung according to his wife.

Sniggering, she pointed at the huge bulge that had suddenly appeared in his shorts.

"Bloody hell Shaun, what's that about?" she giggled, leaving him looking a little embarrassed.

"Be fair - that shirt isn't hiding much...I am a man y'know..." he offered defensively.

"Aww, don't sulk..., besides I've seen you staring at my boobs all night!"

"Nicer view now..." he joked, relaxing slightly.

Esther pretended to be shocked and moved over to sit next to him.

"You cheeky devil! " she whispered sleepily giving him a playful thump on the arm.

To his surprise and certainly mine, she quickly slid her hand down between his legs and grabbed the front of his bulging shorts.

"Quite the package you've got here..."

I'm guessing at this point he was weighing up the risk of getting caught compared to the possibility of getting a feel of those lovely tits.

She lifted her hand away from his now elevated shorts and took hold of his hands in hers. Placing them on her belly she let out a little sigh as she pushed them slowly up across the surface of her moist T-shirt, her wet boobs rising as his large rough hands traveled over them, finally coming to rest cupping them fully with her hands clamped tightly over his.

"Well, you've been staring at them long enough - what do you think?" she grinned naughtily.

"I can't judge properly through this top..." he spluttered, still unsure what was happening.

Pulling his hands away, Esther slowly raised her arms and pulled her top over her head releasing her soft breasts which quivered gently as they rose and fell and finally stood still.

"Try again..." she ordered as he looked on.

My heart was pounding - this was the first time I had ever watched another guy clamp his hands round my wife's gorgeous boobs, running his thumbs over her nipples which were raising even more in response.

"You know Rich is passed out downstairs..."

Probably due to the potent combination of wine and his huge hands holding her titties, she had her mind on only one thing and I saw the familiar sexy look in her eyes when she wants to be fucked. She leaned her head forward on his shoulder and nuzzled his neck.

"Ohhhh, Shaun - you wouldn't take advantage of me because I'm drunk, would you?"

"If you insist..." he replied happily.

Pulling his face towards hers, she parted her full red lips and clamped them around Shaun's, her tongue pushing into his gasping mouth as it locked with his. I don't think I've ever seen my girl that hot and horny as they kissed passionately, tongues buried deep in each other's mouth before she finally pulled away, his hands still fondling her playfully.

Pushing him back against the wall, she swivelled round picking up her legs and tucking them underneath her until she was kneeling topless on the bed next to him.

I watched Shaun's excited face as my wife clasped her little black skirt, gently rolling it up to expose her white lace panties that struggled to contain her spring-loaded muff. The flowery pattern woven over them gave inviting glimpses of the raven haired pussy lurking beneath, whilst a few rogue hairs showed openly just how silky and furry it was.

"I love a natural girl... pull 'em to one side so I can get a proper look..." he gulped unable to believe his luck.

Esther ran her finger down her groin hooking it under the hem of her panties and took a long, lingering look right into his eyes. She wanted to see his expression and how hard she could get him when she fully revealed herself in front of him.

Slowly, she pulled her panties over to one side, revealing firstly her deeply thatched bush followed by her moist pink pussylips bursting through her silky hair. His eyes looked like they would come out of their sockets as he drooled over the lovely sight before him.

Removing her finger from her lace panties they snapped back to cover most of her pussy except for half an inch that still shone silkily in the light. She smiled sexily and slowly licked her lips while straddling him. Rolling her skirt back down she once again grabbed his groin.

"You gonna show me then or do I have to get it out myself?" she whispered.

Shaun looked slightly nervous as I watched him reluctantly pull the front of his shorts down over his swollen bulge.

His cock fell out semi erect followed by a massive pair of low hung balls - it was pretty big, both in girth and length and I could see Esther was impressed, probably wondering how much bigger it might get if fully aroused.

She found out almost immediately as the cool night air combined with the sight of her bare boobs made it swiftly rise, growing even thicker and longer by another couple of inches and pulsing gently as the blood rushed into its bulbous head.

"Mmmm, you are a big boy," she said excitedly.

She wrapped her fingers around his veiny tool, feeling up his huge slack ballsack as if weighing a bag of fruit.

"A bit bigger than I'm used to - I bet these hold a full load too!" she joked.

Her hand slid up and down the main shaft of his now fully erect cock and shifting position on the bed, I now had a perfect view as she tightened her grip and pulled up and down more rapidly on his huge member. As she gathered pace she began stretching and expanding his bulging bellend as he moaned quietly, his eyes tight shut.

Unnoticed by him, she had quietly slid her hand down inside her panties and was gently massaging her clit as she stroked him. Just then, his eyes burst open as he felt a warm, wet sensation engulf the end of his shaft.

Shaun may have felt a little guilty cheating on a friend, but was far too horny and drunk to stop now and Esther was most definitely in charge. Greedily, she lowered her mouth over his cock and I watched his massive head disappear between her stretched red lips.

"Jeez this is a bit of a mouthful!" she stammered.

She sucked and slurped on his manhood like she'd never had a cock between her lips before, running her tongue the whole length of the shaft, nibbling his balls before engulfing the top few inches with her warm, wet mouth, rubbing his manhood consistently with her free hand.

"Oooh, that's too good...much more of that and you'll get a mouthful," he warned, gasping.

"Save it for my pussy," she grinned as she continued pummelling his huge rod with both hands.

"You're gonna let me fuck you?" he stammered with a shocked look on his face.

"I won't tell if you won't," she replied.

"Reckon I could get balls deep in you if you're game for it you dirty little girl!" he responded turning his attention to her lacy panties.

Slipping his hard-skinned fingers under each side he yanked them down sharply, fully exposing the gorgeous bush I know so well.

"Playing with your cock's got me all hot Shaun, feel how wet I am."

He didn't need a second invite, and gently slid his hand down to her silky quim. Slowly he caressed her pubes, trying to locate her soft pink pussylips, which were well hidden behind the thick furry undergrowth.

Esther gasped as his thick middle fingertip slid up and down her hot slit, rubbing her clit before pushing it gently into her moist warm opening.

"Mmmm, do you like that Shaun?"

"Not as much as I'm going to enjoy riding you Esther," he declared as he slid out his glistening finger.

Esther gasped as he pushed two fingers into her tight hole with a little more force, and began moaning quietly as the rapid slurping sound of Shaun's busy fingers prepared her pussy for a pounding.

His fingers were getting stickier by the second as they slid faster and faster in and out of Esther's moist little hole. Breathing heavily, she leaned forward and suddenly kissed him full on the lips before leaning back again, his fingers still working her bush.

He responded by pulling her towards him with his free hand and stuck his tongue in her mouth before they locked into an erotic battle of tongues and wet noisy kissing.

"Are you just gonna finger-fuck me all night big boy?"

Pulling his fingers out of her, he couldn't believe that he was finally going to ride Esther's gorgeous hairy hole. Placing his fingers in her mouth, she licked her own juices off, grinning sexily.

"i'm ready to fuck you now Shaun,'" she declared.

Kicking off her panties and shuffling back on the bed she took out her hairband and shook free her long brunette hair before lying back to rest her head on the pillow.

Feeling both jealous and incredibly horny, I watched as my best friend feasted his eyes on my lovely wife's naked body, nipples standing proud on her full perky tits, legs bent and spread apart to reveal her silky moist pussyhole.

Shaun pulled off his shorts and clambered over the bed, maneuvering himself until he was on top of her, grabbing a boob in one hand.

"God, no wonder Rich is always on about tits, just look at these beauties," he said', licking her hardening nips.

Steadily she took his ample inches in hand and began slowly brushing his pulsating purple head up and down the oily slit of her pussy, it's tip glistening with her wetness.

"Make me cum," she breathed, saucily.

Shaun pushed forward with a groan, as just his bellend dipped into her pussy opening, parting her tight, hairy lips before reappearing glistening with her wetness.

Spreading her legs out even wider with a push of his foot, he positioned the purple head of his cock at the slippery opening of her silky hair. Using his full weight I watched as his buttocks clenched, Esther letting out a gasp as he pushed forward until the first few inches disappeared into her hairy little mound, his huge balls swaying as if in slow motion.

"Oooooh you are a big boy - slide it into me slowly," she whispered.

I looked on as Shaun withdrew the 3 inches already stretching Esther's tiny pussy only to thrust forward, gaining another couple of inches and causing Esther's hole to squelch noisily. Once again he drew back, but this time completely, as his bellend reappeared with a sloppy popping sound.

"Just one more push and I'll take it all," she begged, desperate to feel his whole length filling her.

Carefully he pushed Esther's thighs wide apart, giving a lovely view of her wet, inviting bush and swollen cuntlips.

Placing his bellend just inside her hairy lips, he pushed forward heavily as his entire boner disappeared into Esther's bush, squirting juices out of each side and causing her to gasp sharply.

He lay there a moment, his cock sunk deep inside her warm wet hole, his heavy-hanging balls resting against her ass cheeks. Licking each of her nipples in turn, he reached up to cup her boobs gently with his rough hands, his thumbs busily playing with her hard nips.

Putting her arms around his muscular shoulders, she gently pulled him down towards her and once again kissed him hard, panting as their tongues locked in horny passion.

Sliding her hands down his back, she grab his butt and pulled him tighter so she was now barely visible under his bulky frame except for the wide spread legs and a glimpse of pussyhair behind his large and loose nuts.

"Oooooooh, I knew I could take it all - now fuck me harder!" Esther slurred as she placed a pillow behind her head in order to watch the action.

Shaun was now consumed by an animal passion and began reaming her furry cunt with loud squelching strokes, pounding, pumping and pushing his veiny cock into her with determination. Esther looked down at her pussy as the hard pole slid in and out of her, covered in her pussy juice, amazed that she could engulf it all.

Her perfect tits boucing with every thrust, there was a rhythmic wet clicking sound as the depth of his large manhood threatened to overwhelm her tight little pussy.

He now began teasing her by slowly pulling all the way out, rubbing his bellend on her clit, pausing for effect and then plunging up to the nuts into her hot hairy hole.

"Jeez Esther you are soooo tight! All this time we've hung out together, I 've always wondered if you were a dirty girl once your panties were down."

Esther panted noisily at the sheer girth and hardness of Shaun's cock reaming her muff, pounding and driving his meat into her hungry pussy. The bed creaked and groaned as her hairy slit was ravaged by his oiled snake-like cock.

"Shit we're going to wake everyone in a minute!" Shaun whispered warily.

"Come out of me, I've got plans for you," Esther replied as he withdrew his throbbing shaft from her hairy, juice-laden muff.

"Fuck me on the floor from behind, that'll be quieter - I'll try not to scream," she giggled.

She lay over a chair with her hairy ass cleft raised and ready to receive his throbbing meat.

"Be careful - I don't do it up the ass" she stated firmly.

Quickly Shaun was on his knees and reaching under her belly for that hairy hole again.

Having located it and opened her sticky lips with his fingers, he once again slowly and easily slid his entire length into her pussy, surprised at the depth and tightness.

"You really can take it all can't you Esther," he said surprised.

"I want to feel your balls slapping against my pussy - now fuck me harder!" she declared.

Shaun happily obliged, kneading her swinging boobs as he squelched in and out of her slippery shaft, his huge balls swinging and grinding against her ass.

With each thrust I could see the glisten of love juices running down his cock as he pulled almost all the way out, only to drive the whole length back in with a grunt.

"Mmmmm you're so hard, I think I'm cumming..." Esther whispered as I finally plucked up the courage to enter the room.

"Oh sorry!" I stammered as I opened the door.

There before me was my best friend and my lovely wife, her pussy still filled doggy-style by his lengthy tool.

"Shit!" mouthed Shaun as he pulled his cock swiftly out of Esther's pussy with a slurp.

There was a tense moment as he knelt with his cock soaked with my wife's juices and Esther herself turned and placed her hand over her hairy mound as if to hide the obvious fact that she had just had a rock hard cock in it.

"You look like you're enjoying yourselves - you may as well finish the job..."

"You don't mind?" Shaun said nervously.

"Not if I can watch..."

With this, he picked Esther up and placed her gently on her back on the bed.

I could see her hairy wet pussy still open and stretched by all the pumping, an inviting sight.

"Care for a go?" asked Shaun.

This was too good an opportunity to pass up - I was desperate to fuck my wife to see how wet and loose her pussy had become after being ridden so hard by Shaun.

"Go on then, let's see how wet you've been getting her."

Unzipping my jeans I pulled out my already hard cock and pulled my wife towards me on the bed until she was laying on her back, knees bent with her pussy level with the edge of the mattress.

Suddenly I was overwhelmed with the need to taste that lovely honeynest and dropping to my knees I pushed my face into her sweaty, oily thatch, my tongue darting inside what is normally a fairly tight hole. Not this time, she'd been temporarily customised for a bigger man than me and the sweet musk and sheer heat coming from inside her was intoxicating.

Shuffling forward on my knees, I positioned myself to get my cock lined up with her wet hole and gently pushed my full length into her. Her earlier pounding had definitely made it more spacious and very moist in there, but it also had a silky, sensual feel as I pumped her - probably from cumming at least once on Shaun's sizeable boner.

After a few minutes of rhythmic strokes which were evidently more exciting for me than Esther, she put her hand on my chest, looked me in the eye and said

"Pleeeeeaseeeee...,"

"You'd rather fuck Shaun wouldn't you?" I stammered, half joking but deep inside a little jealous and excited at the same time.

"Don't you want to see if your cute little wife could handle a cock the size of the ones in the video's you're always watching?" She replied nodding at his manhood.

Shaun stood watching still fully naked and semi-erect and pulled me from between her legs.

"I want to fuck you more too Esther" he replied, assertively.

I then watched from just a few feet away as he stroked his cock to it's full rigidity and placed the tip between Esther's hairy cuntlips.

"Lucky you - You get the frontrow seat to watch me fuck your dirty little wife and make her cum right in front of you ," he said confidently.

Before I had chance to speak he slid his cock with a loud slurp, deep into her gorgeous mound. I couldn't believe how horny it was watching her tight hairy little lips parted by another man's cock and how much she was enjoying it, grabbing his ballsack while he reamed her loveshaft with increasing urgency and force.

Suddenly she looked over and mouthed, "Let me suck your cock while Shaun fucks me - I wanna cum hard!"

Her face contorted in lust as the onslaught on her pussy continued unabated and she took my manhood in her mouth sucking deep and strong, tasting the hot mix of juices from her own well-fucked pussy.

"Est your pussy's too good!" blurted Shaun.

"Don't cum inside me, we're riding bareback!" Esther retorted breathily.

It was too late - buried fully in her, his nuts tightened and contracted, blasting his hot seed deep inside as he tried to pull out quickly. I watched in awe as he swiftly withdrew his throbbing member from her gaping hole.

He must have worked up quite a load - there was still globs of thick white creamy cum jetting from his tip, which sprayed out over her belly and onto her silky cunthair as he rolled his eyes in ecstacy.

12