All Comments on 'After Party Playtime'

by thebagimin

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i couldn't follow it

Timeline disorder. Character confusion. I swear, this read like someone randomly pasted parts of different stories together without even checking to see if it made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And it won't be weeks before

She gets the visit from the process server. So she will still need to recover before she becomes the village bike.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Is creativity dead?

The standard "Wife fucks a mutual friend who she knows has a big cock. Deviant, submissive, cuck-husband watches and does nothing until mid-fuck. Doesn't stop the cheating slut but then joins in. Wife, of course, is not on birth control and tells him to pull out milliseconds before he cums. Naturally, he doesn't and cums inside her. "

Fuck me. There is no hope here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope she gets knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story needs a few more paragraphs.

"Don't cum inside me, we're riding bareback!" Esther retorted breathily.

When I saw this the wroter was telling us that she was not on the pill.

So I wanted to see them all pass out on the bed and have Shaun fuck her several more times during the night.

The end of the story should have her pregnant...

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Honestly, what idiot, except of course the perverted cuckolds, would ever want to be married to a slut who gives herself so easily? It speaks for the character of the man if he keeps such a whore as a woman! Anyway, I can't get anything out of that kind of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A marriage or two

and a friendship ended in just one night. A very bad story. Bad plot and worst characters.

ffajazffajazover 3 years ago
Good write

Just wonder how many that commented even read anything in Loving Wifes? Most if you dont like dont read or even comment, If you are afraid you wife will screw around on you dont cry, get a divorce real simple. But we all know you cant handle life in real time and you think you purchased your wife at the wife store and she is a robot and will do as you want. How wrong your are, just get one of the blowup ones as that is all you can deal with in life

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

FFS this was ridiculous. No man wants an easy bitch like that for anything but a fun divorce party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entertaining but in reality who would want there bigger dick friend fucking there wife? Especially when they were cheating and he didn’t ok the sharing. He should’ve directed her to ride him while her fucked her ass than pulled out to Cum on her whore cheating face. He could’ve then dressed and said the pig is all yours . A dirty whore is not worth being wife material

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Banging a bush

Good thing it wasn't A Holly bush. Story was really that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stuff - keep writing

So many losers commenting on this story who haven't ever contributed jack shit to the site themselves. FFS it's obviously a fantasy for the author like 99% of stories on here not a documentary so lighten the fuck up or go back to screwing your fleshlight and praying that you may get lucky enough to get a real woman who's not inflatable.

Ignore the haters, I enjoyed the story so keep up the good work! At least you can read AND write unlike most of the morons who commented.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

this worthless slut bitch whore cheated on her husband and got caught

EzrollinEzrollinover 2 years ago

I've read lesser stories that had a higher rating, so instead of giving it a four I'm giving it a five star rating.

EzrollinEzrollinover 2 years ago

You can tell by the misspelled word how literate some of those commenting are ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ezrollin and 26th Dildo

26th Dildo doesn't know which word you mean, bud. The other thing stupid about the 26th Dildo is how often I see him trashing this category stories. Imagine wasting so much of your own time reading stories you hate, that seems just dumb

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The party that my wife Tara and I didn't end the same. I was called into work and Tara stayed saying she would catch a ride home with friends. I got the problem at work finished quicker than I thought. I went home and was surprised that Tara wasn't home yet so I went back to the party. I was surprised that all of the vehicles were gone. I went in anyway. The front door was locked so I went around back and found that the patio door was not. I heard Tara was talking to Zach the host of the party. Just as I was about to enter the living room I heard Tara say Zach you shouldn't be doing this I'm married. Zach said Tara it didn't bother you year's ago. Tara replied Zach that was not my fault that was you who got me drunk and took advantage of me. Zach said you were horny and like what I did for you. Tara said she was drunk and Tom that's me had been away for 4 night and you took advantage of me now stop it or I will tell Tom. Why didn't you tell Tom before because you liked it and admit it you want it again. No I don't Tara said just as I walked up to them grabbing Zach by his hair and bitch slapped him. He did try to hit me and I lit into him and we left. He has tried to call and apologize but I didn't answer. He later approached us while we were out and I said he was forgiven but our friendship was over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous