After Pool

Story Info
After a date spent tempting him, Taryn's boyfriend takes her.
2.9k words
4.35
13k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed me against the door as soon as I closed it behind me. I didn't get a chance to voice the sassy comment on the tip of my tongue before he was kissing me deeply. His usually soft lips were insistent and demanding on mine, and from the first instant they touched mine, electricity coursed through my veins.

I raised my hands to pull him closer to me, craving more of him, but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. This did nothing but make me desire him more, and I kissed him as passionately as I could. He was utterly in control of that kiss, though, sliding his tongue into my mouth and stroking it against mine, each flick promising what he would do to me later. I lightly sucked on it, returning the promise, when he drew back and bit my lower lip, causing me to moan.

He returned to kissing me, but took one hand to slowly drag the zipper of my leather corset top down, baring even more of my cleavage than I had already been taunting him with during our date. We'd found a corner of a surprisingly deserted bar downtown and had been playing pool. I'd been trying to tease him, making sure to bend over the pool table at every opportunity as I slowly slid the pool cue through my fingers. I'm not sure which had more effect on him-the glimpses of my lush breasts, or the way my tight skirt slid up my legs, revealing more of my tattoos with each turn.

I'd been so busy seducing him, I'd lost the game badly, but judging by this reaction, it was worth it. He reverently stroked his hand across the swell of my breasts and nudged my legs apart with his. I made sure not to wobble on my high heels as I spread my legs enough for him to get between them, my skirt sliding to scandalously short lengths in the process.

His kisses had moved from my mouth to my neck and were starting down across my chest. Each time his lips, tongue, or teeth touched me, I moaned and tried to move closer to him-but he still kept my hands pinned, not allowing me to touch him yet.

I whined his name as he bit down on that deliciously sensitive spot where my neck joined my collar. "Why can't I touch you?"

He smiled against my skin, dragging his beard across me, causing me to shiver. "You've been teasing and taunting me for hours. Showing off your gorgeous curves, in a place where I had no ability to touch them."

"I was just playing pool," I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible with his hand creeping up my thigh.

He snorted, sliding his fingers achingly close to my sex. He stroked my inner thigh, causing me to tremble, before moving his hand away. "Sure you were. And I was just fantasizing about taking you on that pool table, regardless of who would see me use you."

"U-use me?" I asked. The shakiness in my voice was more from the effect his lips on my ear were having on me than his words-though those had also sent another wave of desire through me.

"Oh yes," he murmured. "With the way you're dressed, I think using you on that pool table, fucking you till you scream my name, would be very fitting. Don't you?"

I didn't get a chance to answer because at that moment he again claimed my mouth, kissing me hard and deep as he slid my shirt off of me. Then, he released my hands, and used both of his to remove his belt. Glad to be able to touch him again, I pulled him closer against me-or, tried to anyways.

He decided to spin me around so my face was pressed against the door. Then, he pulled my arms behind me, and wrapped his belt around my hands and slid it tight, binding them in place. Not to be deterred, I pushed my ass out, trying to rub against him. He slid his hand up the back of my leg, the light contact causing me to shiver. He cupped my ass through my skirt before sliding his hand under it and running his fingers lightly across my sex.

His quickly inhaled breath was the only indication that he gave me that my wetness surprised him. I wouldn't have been surprised if I was soaking my thin silk panties at that point. I moved my hips, trying to rub harder against his fingers to help ease the way I ached to be filled, but he moved his hand away.

"You're such a horny little girl, aren't you?" he asked as he moved his hands up my legs, over my ass, and then down my back. I didn't reply, other than to moan as he started to kiss and lick his way down my spine. He smacked my ass-hard. "Aren't you?"

"Yes, sir," I gasped. As much as him spanking me had hurt, it had also felt good. I rotated my hips, hoping that he'd do it again.

Instead, he pushed me into the door even harder. "What if I just had you right here? Would you like that?"

I moaned in response, filled with a primal need at this point. This time, he not only smacked my ass, he pulled back on my hair. "You need to answer when I ask you a question."

"Or else what?" I asked before I could think better of it. Oh shit.

His hand tightened in my hair. "What did you say?"

"I meant, 'yes, sir'," I said, bracing myself for the spanking I knew was coming.

He ran his hand up and down my ass, stroking the soft skin but not smacking it. The anticipation and dread built in me, somehow turning me on and scaring me at the same time. When he took his hand off of me, I flinched, expecting the next contact to be incredibly painful.

He did spank me, but it was no harder than the first time. It was on the same spot, though, so it did have a bit of an extra bite-one that got more intense as he continued to hit that exact same place again and again. I gasped with each blow, knowing that my ass probably had a clearly defined handprint on it by now.

Then, he spun me around and shoved me down on my knees. Relieved that he had stopped spanking me, and also excited for what I hoped was coming, I raised my eyes to his. I watched as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans and slid his zipper down. I could see the bulge of his hard cock as it strained against the fabric of his boxers, but with my hands tied behind my back I couldn't do more than lick my lips eagerly.

"Do you want this?" he asked, moving his hips so that my lips would be touching his member, if not for an irritating bit of clothing.

"Yes, sir," I breathed against him, maintaining eye contact.

"That sucks," he said as he rezipped his pants and backed up. My mouth dropped open in shock and I let out a groan. He raised one eyebrow. "Problem?"

I bit my lip and nodded. He narrowed his eyes, so I quickly said, "Yes, sir."

"Don't like being teased by something you can't have?"

"No, sir."

"I don't either," he said as he pushed back against my head. Now there were two layers of fabric separating me from taking him deep into my mouth. "But I had to do it for hours today."

"Please?" I said softly. I looked at him with the best puppy dog expression I could manage from my current position.

"What was that?" he asked, sliding his fingers through my hair again.

"Please, sir," I begged. "Please, can I go down on you?"

"Hmmm," he said, deliberating while he continued to rock himself against my face.

"Pretty please?"

He cocked his head to the side, still debating.

"Pretty please...with me on top?"

That seemed to spark his interest because he stepped back. "What makes you think you won't be riding me later anyways?"

I opened my mouth. I had no response to that.

He smiled. And then began unzipping his pants again, this time taking them completely off, followed by boxers and his shirt. Now he stood completely naked before me, fully erect. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Partially," I said, my gaze locked on his cock. "But you're a bit far away."

He moved closer, and then slid himself into my mouth and locked his hands into my hair. I moaned happily and started moving my head back and forth. I loved the way he felt as he slid across my tongue, the different feeling of his sensitive tip and the fullness of taking him as deep as I could. I looked up at him, trying my best to smile. I tightened my hold on him, and began moving faster and faster, wanting to make him cum with just my mouth.

He clenched his fists in my hair and then used that to hold me still while he took control again. He set the pace to one that was much slower, as if he savored every second of sliding in and out of my mouth-and the way that moving slowly and denying me the feeling of him in my throat teased me.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity but also too soon, he removed himself from my mouth. I whined and leaned forward, trying to take him back in, but his hands held my head in place.

I glared up at him, but he just grinned at my frustration. "You know, I just realized how overdressed you are."

I looked down at myself. I was still wearing my lace bra, panties, and black miniskirt. "You should fix that."

"Oh, I will," he promised, his gaze roaming over me. "Stand up."

I slowly got to my feet, trying not to fall. When I was again standing, I faced him. He grabbed me by the throat with one hand as he slowly let the other roam over my body, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time. I gasped when he again slipped his hand under my skirt, stroking my clit through my soaking panties. I thrust against the palm of his hand, and he stretched his fingers down to tease at my opening.

"Please," I gasped out.

He withdrew his hand. "Not yet." He then quickly unclasped the front of my bra, sliding it back over my shoulders before it got stuck at my bound hands. Then he lightly traced his hand over my breasts, teasing me. He didn't linger the way he obviously wanted to, instead unzipping my skirt and sliding it down my legs.

I stepped out of it, standing before him in nothing but a silk thong and four inch heels. "Much better." He slowly slid his hands over my body, touching me softly and lovingly. Then, he lowered his mouth to the raised peak of my nipple, rolling the other one between his fingers.

I cried out at the sudden intensity of the sensation, a mixture of pleasure and pain that caused me to ache even more.

"Come with me," he said as he led me into the bedroom. I followed, and then stopped.

"Where do you want me?"

His eyes lit up mischievously. "Wrapped around me as I fuck you. But for now, you can sit on the bed."

I obeyed, sitting on the edge of the bed as best I could with my hands tied behind my back. He quickly grabbed rope, cuffs, and a blindfold, which he slipped over my eyes. I was unable to see as he moved around me, grabbing other objects. Again, the anticipation heightened my senses and made me even more aroused.

He grabbed what I assumed was a rope, wrapping it several times around the base of my breasts and tightening it to restrict circulation and increase sensitivity. It didn't hurt, but I knew that it was going to make everything he did to my chest from this point out even more intense.

"Open your mouth," he commanded. I obliged, and felt him fit a metal ring into my mouth before fastening it behind my head-some sort of gag. Experimentally, I stuck my tongue through it. I tasted nothing but metal.

Then, he fastened a collar around my neck, and looped what felt like a chain through it. I was curious as to what that was for, until I felt the pinch on my nipples that let me know that he had attached nipple clamps onto me-and the chain connected them. It was a bit short for how large my breasts were, and so the clamps were also pulling my nipples up, increasing the sensation.

"Scoot back," he said as he unbound my hands. I obliged, and when I was back further against the wall, he grabbed my hands and bound them above me. He then lifted first one leg, then the other, binding them up and apart. Between all of this, I was completely exposed and vulnerable to be used however he wanted.

He again began to slowly run his hands over my body, stopping to toy with clamped nipples, either by tugging the clamps towards the more sensitive tips or tightening the tension. At this point, it hurt, but I was so turned on by everything else that that pain only increased my arousal.

He then slid his hands between my legs, finally giving my pussy the attention it'd been aching for since he first pushed me up against the door. First he ran his fingers over me, lightly teasing and barely touching me. I arched up, demanding.

He chuckled, and tugged my thong out of the way and actually touched me, sliding a finger along my lips and up to my swollen clit. Then, suddenly, my thong was gone. I didn't know if he had torn it off, or if he had cut it off, but now I was completely naked before him-even my heels had been lost at some point.

He lowered his face down my pussy, and slowly licked from my opening up. He swirled his tongue around my clit ever so lightly, before going back again. And again. And again. I moaned each time. In fact, I was so distracted by what he was doing with his mouth that it came as a complete shock to me when I suddenly felt something hard pressing against my ass.

I barely had a moment to let out a sound of surprise before he was sliding a well-lubed butt plug inside of me. I moaned as I felt it stretch me, and moaned louder as he continued to move it in and out of me, pushing it a little further each time. Then, as suddenly as he had started, he shoved it all the way inside of me. I yelped, but the way he began stroking my clit soon eased any pain the plug had caused.

I didn't really get a chance to enjoy that before he was sliding something into my pussy. I felt it move against my g-spot and rocked against it. I heard the click of a button, and then it was moving, massaging and vibrating against my g-spot. I clenched, and moaned loudly, basking in the feeling of being so completely full.

But he wasn't done yet. He grabbed another vibrator and used his free hands to spread my lips wide and pull back my clitoral hood. He touched the vibrator, set to a low speed, against my exposed and hypersensitive clit and held it there. Between the multiple forms of stimulation, it didn't take very long at all for me to cum hard.

He kept the pleasure going, though. He didn't move any of the toys out of me, and instead forced me to cum over and over again until I was beyond screaming, until it was almost painful. Only when he was satisfied with how many times I had orgasmed did he remove the g-spot vibrator.

He quickly slid his cock deep into my dripping wet pussy, thrusting back and forth hard. Each stroke hit my g-spot, and I could feel another orgasm building-somehow. I didn't realize I had another one left in me, but as I clenched tight around him and he pulled hard on the chain connecting my nipple clamps, that mixture of pleasure and pain caused me to cum again, a final orgasm tearing through me.

He came at the same time, moaning my name. He pulled out, covering me in his cum.

"Mmm..." he said as he looked down at me. "You look so sexy like this."

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I retorted through my gag-or tried to. I don't know how well it came through. I didn't need to be able to see him to know that he was staring at me again.

"Okay," he said, getting up. Somehow, he had understood me. He was back before I could protest. I heard a soft click of a camera going off, again and again as he took pictures of me, bound and gagged and completely vulnerable to him.

Then, he stopped, setting the camera aside. He gently took the butt plug out of me, and untied me, removing the gag and blindfold and nipple clamps as painlessly as he could. He grabbed a soft towel and wiped his cum off of me, and then pulled me into his arms for soft sweet cuddles.