Wolf Mating

Story Info
Wolves mate before humans have met.
5.8k words
4.61
21.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra ran through the forest. The wind was rushing through her fur and she cried loudly with pleasure. It had been so long since Elena had been able to run around alone with her wolf. Elena had given Cassandra complete freedom and she jumped and ran around like a young puppy. Elena laughed with her wolf and Cassandra grinned back with her mouth full of sharp teeth.

Cassandra came to a standstill at the stream that separated their land from that of the Grant pack. The creek was a kind of no man's land where everyone could stay safely. Most couples came here if they wanted some privacy, but Elena was there to become one again with her wolf. She had neglected her for too long and hadn't given her the chance to be free.

Cassandra had given Elena the upper hand over the past year because she knew how important her education was to her. Unfortunately, there wasn't really a moment, nor a place at the university where she could give Cassandra the freedom and space to be a wolf. Now that Elena was back on her family grounds, she kept the promise she had made at the beginning of the year. For a full week, Cassandra got the upper hand and she had the freedom to do what she wanted, while Elena rested and stayed in the background. The rest of the three-month vacation was shared between the two of them.

Suddenly Cassandra smelled something. The most delightful smell she had ever smelled. A mixture of cut wood, chocolate and, freshly ground coffee beans. She sniffed to find out the origin of the smell. The smell was fairly light and faded quickly. Cassandra followed the trail further and further, without noticing that she was over the stream on the land of the Grants.

A low warning growl to her right drew her attention and she pointed her nose that way. The origin of the smell was a beautiful black wolf who looked at her with a piercing gaze. Elena knew what this meant and yelled at Cassandra to run away. Cassandra resolutely blocked Elena. This was her week and she went to have fun with that delicious smelling wolf.

The black wolf moved his head to and fro and sniffed in the air. Slowly he came closer and pushed his nose into Cassandra's fur. He sniffed up her scent and she did the same to him. Cassandra and Elena both knew what that smell meant. This beautiful scented black wolf was their mate.

Cassandra barked merrily and gently tried to make contact with his spirit. She felt a strong resistance through an inner struggle and instead of pushing harder, she decided to open up completely. One word resonated in her mind, mate. She quietly sat down on her but and let the other wolf examine her. He rubbed past her and sniffed at her rear. In response she wagged her tail playfully against him.

The moon goddess had really chosen a beautiful specimen for her. Strong legs that could probably run fast, sharp teeth that could wound an enemy thoroughly and, a beautiful black coat that camouflaged him in the dark. She liked the deep dark brown color of his eyes the most. The color kept changing from dark to light brown, a clear sign of the inner discussion the wolf was having with his human.

She waited patiently, but when he whimpered softly, she walked towards him. Comfortingly she stuck her snout in his fur and sniffed his delightful scent. She rubbed her head against his side and lay down in front of him, showing her neck in a sign of surrender. He barked happily and his tail wagged back and forth. His eyes remained the dark brown color and he rose proudly.

Suddenly she felt his spirit pushing against hers. "Raoul," she heard it in her head. She barked in reaction, "Cassandra." After this, not many words were exchanged. They happily jumped at each other. She bit him playfully and ran away quickly, howling with pleasure as he chased her between the trees. She wanted to test his speed and strength to see if he was a good match for her and Elena.

For hours they chased each other until finally, he could catch her. He jumped on her and together they rolled over the ground of the forest until they stopped. Raoul lay with his heavy wolf body on top of her and she couldn't go any further. The piercing dark brown eyes looked deep into her soul and she felt her heartbeat rising. Cassandra wanted to straighten up again, but he pinned her against the ground with his jaws over her neck. He licked her artery in a slightly threatening way, but she didn't feel scared at all, just excited.

There had never been another wolf dominating her in this way and she enjoyed it to the fullest. She let a gentle roar roll down her throat and she felt her feminine juices flow. He clearly noticed it too, because suddenly he stuck his snout up and sniffed hard. Panting, he looked at her excitedly and licked back with his rough tongue over her neck. Her heartbeat shot up and she gasped in response.

The way he lay on her, his excitement was impossible to ignore. She felt his masculinity grow to impossible proportions and she shivered in anticipation. Elena was certainly not a virgin and Cassandra knew how people were doing, but she herself had no experience with the opposite sex of her kind. She had always waited for her mate and kept patient after they turned 18 last year.

At the back of her head, she heard Elena shouting that she was not allowed to do it, because their lives would be over by then, but Cassandra resolutely shut her out again. If Elena was allowed to play with other human boys who weren't even right for them, surely she was allowed to play with her soul mate? They were made for each other.

She knew that what she was going to do here would have greater consequences than what Elena had already done with the human boys, but at that moment she didn't care. Raoul went downbelow with his tongue enjoying her belly. He stopped at the origin of her smell and grunted as he sniffed at her. Cassandra shivered with pleasure and he hadn't even touched her yet.

Testing, he stuck out his tongue and licked her down there. Pleasure like she had never experienced before shot through her and she howled loudly. He quickly withdrew and looked at her with concern. "Something wrong?"

She growled threateningly. "Don't you dare stop!"

With a big grin, he focused on her womanhood again and stuck out his tongue. He licked her thoroughly in all the right places and before she knew it, she felt an unprecedented feeling bubbling forward. She knew what an orgasm felt like, because she had already experienced it with Elena, but this was something much more powerful, something that penetrated to the depths of her soul and after which she would never be the same again.

Cassandra soon felt that she was close to her climax and called out to Raoul through their link to never stop what he was doing. This only encouraged him and with renewed energy, he indulged in her even more. He licked his tongue over all her sensitive spots and stabbed him deep inside her. In and out he went his tongue while Cassandra wriggled over the ground with pleasure. She whimpered loudly and tried to push him away, but he continued lustfully. She clawed her nails deep into the ground and plucked grass raining over them, but Raoul didn't stop spoiling her. Cassandra felt her muscles squeezing and she howled as loud as she could while an incredible orgasm took over her entire body. She felt the pleasure flowing through her and she knew she was never going to get enough of Raoul.

He kept licking her until she calmed down completely. Enjoyingly purring, Raoul swallowed her juices, like a cat who had a delicious bowl of milk in front of him and couldn't get enough of it. Instead of feeling exhausted the way Elena usually felt, Cassandra felt full of energy. She jumped straight on her four legs and put her head against his neck. She gave him a little push and walked forward while invitingly putting her tail aside. Raoul did not let that invitation pass her by and mounted her immediately. With his two front legs next to hers, he braced himself to impale her deeply.

Cassandra's initial worries about his size soon disappeared like snow in the sun when he filled her completely in one thrust. It felt like coming home to both of them and they both howled out with joy. Cassandra's joy was mixed with a small dash of pain. That pain was soon replaced by dazzling ecstasy as soon as he retreated and thrusted deep into her.

The pleasure she felt with his manhood deep inside her was like nothing else. It felt as if they were one and with every thrust that unity became all the stronger. She knew that she could no longer live without him, could no longer be happy without him and, could no longer feel pleasure without him. This thought was reassuring for Cassandra, but terrifying for Elena.

Deeper and faster Raoul plunged into her and Cassandra whimpered with pleasure. She bumped back and encouraged him to take her even harder. She squeezed her muscles around his impressive hardness and she wanted nothing more than for him to come deep inside her to fill her uterus with his delicious seed. She sent him images of herself pregnant with his puppies and Raoul went completely wild. He growled loudly and chased their climax. Soon Cassandra felt the until recently unknown feeling bubbling up inside her again.

She howled to heaven and thanked the moon goddess for her beautiful mate and Raoul did the same. Their crying resounded in the forest mixed with the sound of their mating. Both felt that it would not be long before they reached their climax and their movements became more compelling. Cassandra's legs trembled with the strength she needed to brace herself in the forest ground with his hard thrusts against her. Suddenly he tightened, shuddered and shot his fertile seed into her. Cassandra felt filled and that ignited her second orgasm of the evening. Her muscles squeezed hard around him and milked the last of his sperm from him deep into her.

For a week Cassandra enjoyed her freedom. Elena hadn't come forward after the first mating and sulked quietly while Cassandra and Raoul got to know each other better. The end of the week was approaching and Cassandra asked Raoul for the only thing that could strengthen their bond even more. He had to mark her. The marking was an event during the mating ritual between two werewolves in their wolf or human forms. Normally this was only done in consultation with all four parties, but the wolves had decided that their people would do the same if they were in their situation. After all, they were no longer strangers. For a week they had discovered every place of each other's body and mind and there were no more secrets between the wolves, between their people on the other hand...

Raoul rubbed his snout against Cassandra, enjoying himself. He licked her in her most intimate place and as soon as she felt she was ready to receive him, she gave him access by swinging her tail aside. Enthusiastically he mounted her and smoothly slid deep into her in one thrust. They both growled with joy and soon they had reached their favorite pace. This time Raoul put his teeth into Cassandra's shoulder and just before he unloaded, he bit through. When his teeth pierced the skin, Cassandra felt a splash of pain shooting through her body and mind. Elena woke up and shouted in pain. Soon the pain turned into an unimaginable tingling sensation that raged through her entire body and took their breath away from them all. She felt the bond between her and Raoul strengthened until it was unbreakable. Nothing could keep them from each other now, not even their humans.

Both of them reached heights like never before, and instead of coming down quietly after their orgasm, the pleasure continued. He sprayed his male juices deep into her and her muscles squeezed tightly around him as if she would never let him go. After their third joint climax, Raoul reluctantly pulled his teeth from her shoulder and his manhood from her. He licked her shoulder to stop the bleeding and satisfied she noticed that it didn't hurt, it just was a little sensitive.

She gave him a loving headbutt and Raoul uncovered his neck so she could do the same to him. He lay on his back and she stood over him so that he could slip into her at the same time as her teeth in his neck. Raoul tightened and his eyes rolled back into his sockets of pleasure. He thrust deep into her and filled her up again as she reached her climax. Orgasm after orgasm strengthened their bond and ensured the possibility of fertilization for their offspring. After four more climaxes, she let her teeth slide out of him and he let his slowly deflating manhood out of her. Completely saturated, she installed herself next to him.

She lay blissfully in the grass with Raoul. At the back of her head, she heard an irritating buzz that grew louder and louder until she could no longer ignore it.

"Cassandra dear, the week is over and it is time for you and Elena to come home again." Cassandra heard her mother's voice through their link and with pain in her heart she knew it was time to say goodbye to Raoul for now.

She gently pushed her snout against his ear to attract his attention. He looked at her and understood immediately that she had to leave. They had already discussed it and he knew she had to go home after a week. He also had his obligations in his pack that he had to fulfill and they had agreed to see each other again as soon as possible.

"I am going to miss you," he said and whimpered softly.

She pushed her nose deeper into his coat and sniffed up his delightful scent. "I, you too," she sighed. After a few more licks on each other's snouts and rubbing against each other to fix their scent, their paths separated. Raoul went back to his pack and Cassandra to her mother.

Cassandra ran without a break until she arrived home completely drained. She changed back to her human form, kissed her mother on the cheek and, dropped to her bed exhausted. Elena promised Cassandra that she would have another serious conversation, but even before her head hit the pillow, they were in dreamland.

After having slept one day and two nights, Elena woke up. She had muscle ache that she had never had before and she stretched out moaning. Suddenly her eyes opened, remembering what Cassandra had been up to during her week of freedom.

Elena moaned and slapped her hands in front of her eyes, why did this have to happen to her? She didn't have time for any mate at all. She had another year of college ahead of her and after that, she wanted to fully focus on her career before even thinking about her mate. But Cassandra wouldn't have liked it better than mating with Raoul and marking each other without her permission. They were probably already pregnant with his puppies without Elena and Raoul's human even meeting each other. Without even knowing his name.

Angry she sought contact with Cassandra who had happily withdrawn into a corner of their minds.

"Cassandra!"

Her wolf turned her back to her and put her head back on her legs. "Not now."

"Yes now damn it! Do you know what you've done?" shouted Elena furiously.

"Yeah." Cassandra purred satisfied. "I've done so much."

"But this isn't according to our plan! We were supposed to graduate first, then find a stable job, and only then start looking for our mate."

"That was your plan!" Cassandra growled. "I went along with it because I wanted you to be happy, but now that we have our mate, we are happy."

"I'm not happy now," Elena said, and the tears she had held back all week came out.

"You need our mate," Cassandra said worried and without consulting Elena, Cassandra called Raoul.

"No! I don't need a man to be happy Cassandra. I need education, stability, and independence. I don't want to depend on a man and then collapse completely when he leaves us like Daddy did..."

"Raoul's not going to leave us," Cassandra snapped. "You can't compare him to that pathetic excuse of a werewolf before you've even met his human."

"That's part of the problem Cassandra! I don't even know the name of his human being, I don't know what kind of person he is, what kind of pack he comes from, what he thinks about women who want a career..." Elena broke down and shed her tears.

Cassandra felt guilty that she had hurt her human being, but she had done it with the best of intentions. "Get some more sleep. I promise everything will be okay. Don't worry," Cassandra appeased Elena.

Elena wept and wept until she fell asleep tired. She dreamed of a delightful scent in her nose and a warm man's body against her. She crawled closer to the nice smelling body. A big hand caressed her hair tenderly and she could not stop the purr that came from deep inside her. She turned so that her breasts pushed against his chest. She knew in the back of her mind that she was naked, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to crawl as close to the male body as possible and forget all her problems.

A tense growling came from above her, but she paid no attention to it. She wanted to feel even more of him and she let her hands slide over his naked chest with her eyes still closed. She rubbed her hips against his and she felt his excitement grow. His big hands had moved from her hair to the side of her breasts. He gently stroked her, but she wanted more. She took one of his hands and put it where she needed it most. A smothered curse came from above her head when his big fingers slipped smoothly between her labia. She was soaked and opened her legs wider to give him easy access. She put her leg on his hip after which he slid two fingers deep inside her as he pulled circles with his thumb over her clitoris. Her hands grabbed his shoulders to press against him more easily.

The waves of pleasure that shot through her at the few movements of his fingers made her suspect that this was more than just a beautiful dream. Her treacherous body reacted exuberantly to his touches and the pleasure she felt intoxicated her common sense. Her breathing accelerated and she pushed herself harder and harder against the firm body. She moved her hips more compulsively and quickly worked her way to her climax. She gasped and moaned. "Yes, yes, faster." Immediately the hand obeyed and moved faster over her clitoris. He lifted a third finger and curled them slightly upwards to touch her G-spot.

"Please Raoul," she begged. His name was the only one she knew that came with this unimaginable pleasure.

"Marcus," the voice growled above her. Her eyes opened and, startled, she looked into the familiar eyes of Raoul in the beautiful, unknown face of a man of her age.

"M... Marcus?" she gasped. He accelerated his movements and with his other hand, he squeezed her nipples so that she bent her back and pushed her hips even closer against him.

Her eyes rolled in her sockets and the only sound she could make was his name, like a prayer on her lips. "Marcus, Marcus, Marcus..." she groaned. With every stroke of his thumb over her clitoris, she came closer to an orgasm that was going to change her world. She tried to scrawl, away, but her body and Cassandra wouldn't let her. Elena was completely powerless when the orgasm shot through her with such violence that she saw stars. She screamed out and all her muscles tightened and trembled violently. "Marcus!" She looked into the dark brown eyes of her mate and saw the lust, love, and possessiveness reflected in them that she also felt at that moment.

Those feelings frightened her and Elena pushed Marcus away from her orgasm. She put her back straight against the headboard and pulled the blankets high up under her chin to cover her nakedness. "Who are you?" she cried out shrill. "What are you doing in my room, in m... my bed?"

"You know who I am, I hope. You've just shouted my name in the most delightful climax I've ever seen." The fingers that had just been deep inside her, he stuck them in his mouth and he licked them off tastefully. With her mouth open, Elena stared at the irresistibly attractive man who had just given her the best orgasm of her life.

12