After Practice

Story Info
Piper is taken in her bed after cheer practice.
2.5k words
4.27
145.6k
144

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXGodess
XXXGodess
141 Followers

A/N

Hello everyone! This is my first attempt at writing nonconsent/reluctance so please let me know how I do!

***

Cheer practice was over, and my torture was complete. I picked up my things and hurriedly packed my things, not even bothering to put my customary sweatpants on over my practice uniform. "Where you off to Piper?" One of my teammates, Jenna, asked me.

"I need to run to the post office before it closes. My parents sent me some stuff and I haven't gone to get it yet." I threw my stuff into my duffel bag and zipped it up. "I'll see you girls tomorrow!"

They all said their goodbyes and I scurried out of the locker room. It's true, I wanted to get to the post office before it closed but not for the reason I said, I had an entirely different reason to get there before it closed. I order a new vibrator and dildo and it arrived today. I wanted to get it as quickly as possible and start a new after practice ritual.

I ran across campus to the post office and arrived within the last 20 minutes of their hours. I dug my keys out of my duffel and opened my P.O. Box where the box was being held. The packaging in the box was discreet, it didn't have the name of the sex shop I bought it from, just my name and address. Perfect. I smiled eagerly and began my journey to my apartment. I live right off-campus in an apartment building so I can have the privacy to do whatever I want whenever I want and, in this case, it's masturbating.

The sun had set a couple of hours ago, so I walked home in the cover of darkness. I arrived at my apartment building a little after 8 PM and entered my code so I could get in. I climbed two flights of stairs and found my keys again. I unlocked the door and stepped across the threshold into my loft. It was small but it was mine. The exposed brick and duct work were everything I wanted, and the rent was reasonable. I was about to flip the lights, but something wasn't right, I could sense it. I turned to leave when someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the apartment.

I immediately began to scream but my assailant covered my mouth with their gigantic hand. They slammed me against the brick wall next to my door and black dots appeared behind my eyes. "Stay quiet or I'll kill you." They growled in my ear. I nodded quickly and they loosened their grip on my neck. I couldn't make out their features, but I could tell they were tall and built. They turned me around and slammed me into the wall again to tie my wrists together with zip ties. My heart was beating uncontrollably in my chest and adrenaline kicked in. I suddenly felt strong and donkey kicked my attacker in the crotch. They groaned and I ran for the door. I tried to open it with my bound wrists, but I couldn't twist the knob, instead, I settled for screaming. "Help! Somebody, please help me!" I cried and smacked my hands against the door. That was the last thing I remember before being hit on the back of the head with something heavy and blacking out.

I awoke with a throbbing pain in my head. Light trickled into the room, signaling it was dawn so it must be the next day. I looked around and realized I was still in my loft and the barn door to my room was shut. Nothing was out of the ordinary except I was still in my practice clothes. Was it all a dream?

"Welcome back. Glad to see you're still with us." A voice spoke from the left corner of the room and the figure that came along with the voice stood. From where they were standing, I still couldn't see them as a shadow darkened that side of the room. All I could see was their black track pants and hoodie.

"Please, let me go. You can have everything just let me go." I whimpered.

"What makes you think I want anything in this apartment? You're in college for fuck's sake." He stepped into the light and I audibly gasped. He was beautiful, something from a Greek myth. His dark brown hair was cropped close to his head and his hazel eyes shone in the light. His jawline was exquisite, but his body was nothing but hard lines as well. His tight-fitting track pants accentuated his thick thighs and the hoodie did nothing to hide his large biceps from me. I felt my middle dampen and I cursed my body for reacting to the god that stood before me. He didn't give me time to admire him for long because he was on me in an instant. I tried to scramble away but he was quick. Only one of his hands grabbed both my wrists and held them up over my head and he straddled my thighs so I couldn't kick him. My body continued to react to the attractive man on top of me. I squeezed my thighs together to relieve some pleasure but as soon as I remembered the circumstances, I began to scream. He was quick and covered my mouth with his other hand.

"Quiet or I will make you quiet." He commanded and I listened. I didn't want to die. "Good."

He took the opportunity to tie my wrists to the headboard using a piece of thin black rope that I wasn't aware was in his possession until he tied me. "Don't make me punish you this early. If you follow my rules, you won't have to find out what the punishment is, got it?" I didn't speak. A quick slap was delivered to my face and I choked out a breath. "You speak when you are spoken to. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said quickly.

"Good." He pulled out scissors and did away with my tank top, sports bra, and exercise shorts within moments. Unfortunately, when I wear exercise shorts, I usually skip wearing underwear, and this was one of those days. "Oh, would you look at that? It's like you knew I was coming. You shaved your pussy for me."

He parted my legs and tried to resist but there was no use. He was stronger than me in every way. I was lying spread eagle on my bed for him to scrutinize. His eyes on me were doing things to me that my body was enjoying, and it was about to become obvious to this lunatic. I begged my body to not react, but it was all in vain. His hands gripped my thighs and I felt myself become wetter.

"Don't fight it, I know what's happening Piper. Just let it happen. Let your body react to me." He said as one hand trailed to my core and he exposed my labia to the cool air by parting my lips with two fingers. My hips arched at the sudden cold against my warm center. He took the opportunity of me being distracted and inserted one of his fingers inside of me. No matter how much I was fighting, my subconscious took control and my walls tightened as if to welcome him into me. He laughed sarcastically. "Was that so hard?"

I gritted my teeth in response, but I couldn't deny how he felt. His slim fingers were magical, and they made quick work of me. He kept up his slow pumping of one finger before squeezing in another to join the first. I moaned involuntarily and grounded my hips into his hand. I wasn't getting close to the edge and it was intentional. I was getting wetter and wetter, but I was nowhere near orgasm.

"I noticed you came in with a package and I took it upon myself to open it for you. Imagine my surprise when I saw what you had in there." Dread covered me like a blanket. Oh no. I watched him lift my wireless wand massager and I attempted to back away from him. "You'll enjoy this next part I promise."

I shook my head furiously, but it was to no avail. He switched on the toy and pressed the setting he wanted. He sat upon his knees and pressed the massager to my clit. The orgasm that seemed far away was suddenly right in front of me. My hips bucked and I let out a scream as my orgasm ripped through me. My pussy contracted around his fingers as I furiously came on them. I felt myself gush onto his fingers, his hand, and my bed but he didn't stop there. He continued to hold the vibrator against my clit and finger me. I wanted to push him off of me, but my hands were bound, so I repeatedly pulled on the rope.

"Please," I whimpered as my pleasure reached new heights. "Please stop,"

"Quiet, Piper." He covered my lips with his own and continued his rhythm. My moans escaped into his mouth as my torture progressed. My hips began to undulate into the vibrator and his fingers. I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted him to stop or continue. His lips left mine and trailed down to my neck. I let out another moan as I felt another orgasm building up inside of me. I shook my head in protest, but my body hasn't been listening to me this entire time. He leaned up and whispered in my ear. "Let go, baby. I know you want to. You look so sexy when you're about to cum."

I shook my head again. "Please,"

"Please what?" He prompted. "Do you want me to stop or do you want me to make you cum?"

I had no clue; I needed him to make that decision. "Please,"

"Please what Piper? You have to use your words." He mocked me. I flushed more somehow, and I shook my head. "That must mean you want me to stop."

My eyes widened in panic. "No!"

He smirked. "What do you want?"

"Make me cum," I whispered.

"What did you say?" He mocked me even more.

"Make me cum for you!" I shouted unexpectedly. Suddenly, the vibrator went up in speed and he fingered me faster than before.

"Cum for me Piper. Cum all over my fingers." His words were all I needed and within moments, I came once more. My back arched obscenely from the bed and I cried out as the wave of my orgasm hit me.

After I came down from my high, he turned off the vibrator and his fingers slipped out of me. I felt weirdly empty, but it didn't last long. I watched him lift his hoodie over his head to reveal what I already knew, washboard abs and huge biceps, and he pulled his track pants down his legs and threw both items on the floor. He leaned his torso over me and reached between us and lined up the unmistakable head of his cock against my entrance. He rubbed his cock head with my pussy juices before sliding the tip in. His hands pressed my hips further into the bed and he looked into my eyes. "You're mine." He said and thrust into me. He lowered his head and captured my lips with his to muffle my cries. My breath died in my throat as what I believe to be his full length pushed inside me. I felt my walls being stretched but somehow there was more. Every time he pulled out and thrust back in, an extra inch entered me. This happened about four times before he was balls deep inside of me.

"Please," I whined again. This time for a completely different reason.

"What is it now?" He groaned.

"Untie me. I want to..." I trailed off embarrassed.

"What Piper? Spit it out." He pulled out and thrust in again.

"I want to touch you," I said finally. It was true. I wanted to touch those muscles and hold on to his arms as he gave me pleasure.

For once he looked stunned. Bewildered even. Surprisingly he complied and used the scissors from before and cut me free. My hands immediately gripped his shoulders and I finally felt his hard muscles. "You're all mine, now aren't you?" I nodded. He shook his head. "Say it."

"I'm yours," I admitted, and he slammed back into me. I moaned in distinct pleasure as he began to fuck me vigorously.

"Whose pussy is this?" He accented each word of his question with a hard thrust.

"Yours." I moaned louder than last time. "It's yours."

"Damn straight." He smirked and attached his lips to my throat. He kissed up and down its multiple times before biting down at the base of my throat. I let out a little mewl in protest, but it fell silent. One of his hands moved from my hip to between us and began to rub my clit. My eyes fluttered shut as I became overloaded with feelings. "Open your eyes, I want to see your face when I cum inside you."

I opened my eyes and looked straight into his. His trusts became wild as he neared his orgasm and he brought me closer to a third. My hands traveled from his shoulders to his biceps and I held on as he used me. I felt him widen inside of me and I knew he was going to cum. He didn't stop thrusting until the last moment and he exploded inside of me. Rope after rope of his cum lined my walls. He pumped his hips a couple of times before he slipped out of me and I felt his cum run out of my ruined hole. Shame began to seep in when I realized what I had done. I was forced into sex and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I came multiple times, I even begged for him to make me cum. Eagerly too. I turned my head away from him as tears began to roll down my cheeks. I was sore and extremely ashamed. He saw my tears and hushed me. "Hey, don't be upset."

"Get off of me!" I shuffled up the bed towards the headboard to get away from him. "Please, no more."

He gave me one last look before getting off the bed. I watched him pull his pants back on and slip the hoodie over his head. "That was a pleasure, Piper. I enjoyed you." He walked out of my room.

I waited a few minutes before running out of my bedroom. My eyes searched my loft and he left no trace of himself. There was however a bright pink sticky note attached to my front door. I walked over, plucked it off the door, and read the words sprawled on it.

You're mine.

XXXGodess
XXXGodess
141 Followers