After Practice Ch. 02

Story Info
Piper the cheerleader runs into her rapist at a frat party.
4.8k words
4.42
52.4k
75

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXGodess
XXXGodess
143 Followers

For a little while after my encounter with my attacker, I was scared to sleep in my own bed so I found solace in someone else's. I continued to cheer and go to my classes but I was scared of my place. I went back to the apartment a month after the encounter. I stood outside the building and stared at it, wondering if I was brave enough to go in again. I felt like someone was watching me and I turned around. I scanned the street and no one was there, at least as far as I could tell. I've been paranoid ever since that night. I look over my shoulder at all times, wondering if he'll come back.

You're mine.

I threw that post it note away almost immediately after I read it but the words were stuck in my brain. No matter how hard I tried, his voice was always whispering in my ear, "Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours. It's yours."

"Damn straight."

I shook the memory from my head and walked into the apartment building. I took the elevator up to the second floor and walked to 2C. I stared at the door, terrified to enter. I took a deep breath to psyche myself up. "Come on Piper. You're a big girl go in your fucking apartment." My hands shook as I raised the key to the lock and opened it. Nothing looked out of place, everything was exactly where I left it one month before. I didn't sense anything wrong and continued further into the apartment. I walked into my bedroom and once again, nothing was out of place. My bed sheets were still crumpled and my closet doors were wide open from when I grabbed clothes in my haste to leave. I placed my bag on the ground and climbed on the bed. Right smack in the center of the bed was a large stain. His cum stain. My cum stain. Our cum stain. It was in the middle of my bed to remind me of what occurred.

I shot up off the bed and left my room. I grabbed my phone from the front table where I left it. I scrolled through my contacts and called Phoebe, another girl from the squad. She picked up on the second ring.

"Piper! What's up girl?" She answered excitedly.

"Hey! Do you know anything about parties on campus?" I asked.

"You know it, there's a party at Alpha Delta Phi tonight if you want to join me and a couple of other girls." She suggested.

"Count me in." I smiled. "Time?"

"We like to be fashionably late so around 10? You know where the sorority is?" She suggested.

"Yeah, it's the first house of the row right?" I double checked.

"Yup, I'll see you at 10?" She answered.

"See you then!" I hung up the phone and went back into my room. I walked over to the closet and peered inside. When I left, I took my jeans and t-shirts so all of my going out clothes were still there. I whipped out my phone and shot a quick text to Phoebe.

Is there a theme tonight?

She responded within seconds. I forgot! It's a "slumber party" so wear some cute pjs!!

With that, I opened my pjs draw of my dresser. I mostly slept in t-shirts and exercise shorts so my selection was slim. At the bottom of the drawer I found a two-piece satin pj set. The shorts were ruffled at the hem and the shirt was a simple camisole. I picked out a mesh bralette with white embroidered flowers over my nipples to wear underneath. I stared at the outfit laid out and smiled. Piper got her groove back.

With that, I got started in my chores. The first thing I did was dump the clothes from my suitcase and into the hamper. I started a load of laundry and got into my other chores.

I spent the rest of the afternoon into the evening cleaning the apartment. I ate dinner while watching some TV. Around 9 O'clock, I started getting ready for the party. I changed out of my leggings and sweater into the satin pj set. I brushed my pin straight blonde hair and let it fall on my shoulders. By the time I finished applying my makeup, it was time to go. I put on a pair of white platform sneakers and left my apartment. The light breeze of springtime made the walk bearable in my camisole and shorts. It took about 10 minutes to walk to campus and reach Greek Row. The first house on the left belonged to Alpha Chi Omega, Phoebe's sorority. There was a group of girls hanging out in the yard and I spotted Phoebe's bright red hair.

"Pheebs!" I called from the sidewalk. She turned her head and smiled when she saw me. She motioned for the girls to follow her and walked towards me. When she reached me, she gave me a big hug.

"I'm so excited you decided to come with us!" She said when she released me.

"Yeah, It's been a while since I've gone to a frat party." I smiled back.

She hooked her arm through mine and pulled me along. "Let's get this party started!" We walked further down the Row towards the pounding music. We walked into Alpha Phi Delta and the music was deafening. The smell of alcohol and weed was apparent as well. Phoebe guided me into the room filled with keg. I watched her fill two solo cups with beer and hand one to me. I took one swig and made a face.

"It's been a while." I laughed.

"Drink up and come dance with me!" She pulled me to the middle of the family room where the dance floor was. She started dancing to whatever rap song that was blasting on the speakers. I stood awkwardly next to her before she grabbed my hips and started moving them. "You need to loosen up Piper!"

I chugged some more beer and decided to let loose. I set my beer down on a table and started dancing with Phoebe. We danced to every song, bumping and grinding on each other with no reservation. "How's this for loosening up?" I laughed and twirled around.

"You can get down Piper I'm impressed." Phoebe gave me a nod and stopped dancing. "I'm going to get a drink and sit, want to join?"

I shook my head. "Bathroom." She nodded and walked away. I wandered through the house looking for the bathroom. I found myself upstairs where no one was hanging around. I opened a couple rooms to find the bathroom only to find couples in the midst of make outs. I was standing in the middle of the hallway when I spotted a guy standing at the end. My eyes locked with his and my stomach dropped. I knew those hazel eyes and they terrified me. I spotted the bathroom and ran to it. I tried to close the door but he stuck his foot in the door. I stumbled backwards and he stepped into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Piper. It's been awhile." He smirked and grabbed my wrists. He pulled me into him and pushed me against the counter.

"Please, don't do this." The tears began to run down my face. He leaned in and I cowered from him but he didn't care. He kissed my cheeks and tasted my tears.

His fingers touched my bare shoulders and I shuddered. He played with the straps of my camisole and they dropped off my shoulders. He lifted my chin so I could look into his eyes. "You look gorgeous. Did you wear this for me?"

"Please," I shook my head. "I don't want this."

He pulled my camisole down to bunch around my waist, exposing my bralette to him. He laughed when he saw it. "Are you sure? I wonder what's under those shorts." I put my hands on his chest to push him away but he grabbed both my wrists. "Don't test me Piper." His grip squeezed my wrist and I let out a yelp.

"I'm sorry, just please let go." I apologized.

"You promise to be a good girl?" He mocked me. I nodded and he squeezed harder. "Say it."

"I'll be a good girl!" I exclaimed and he released them.

"That's what I like to hear. Take your shorts off." He stepped away and leaned back on the opposite wall. I didn't move and he sighed. "Take them off Piper before I make you."

"Please don't make me do this." I whined. Within a second, his hand was around my throat. My hands came up to grab his wrist, trying to pry his fingers off of me. With his other hand, he pulled my shorts down. My eyes widened and tears welled up in my eyes. He let go of my throat and I gasped for air.

"I told you not to test me." He smiled sickly. His hands gripped my waist and pushed them into the counter. One of his hands strayed from my hip and went down the front of my underwear. His fingers found my clit and pressed down. I gasped and my hips bucked against his hand. "I see you shaved for me again."

"It's not for you." I gritted my teeth.

He laughed. His fingers hooked into my panties and pulled them down to my knees. He shoved his knee between my legs, forcing them open. "Do you remember what you said last time we were together?" His index finger stroked my slit slowly, getting me increasingly more wet with every stroke.

I hung my head in embarrassment. He was never going to let this go.

"What did you say about this pussy?" He asked. His finger moved to my clit, drawing large lazy circles around it and never touching it.

"I-I don't know. I don't remember." I lied and squeezed my eyes shut. The tip of his index finger dipped inside me before slipping out again. He raised his finger to my mouth and put it on my lips.

"Suck it." He commanded. I opened my mouth obediently and gently sucked on it.The faint taste of my wetness was on the tip of his finger. "You're a liar. You just don't want to admit it. That's okay, I'll make you say it." He abruptly turned me and my eyes opened. He rested his chin over my shoulder and stared at me in the mirror. He moved my hair from my neck, exposing the skin there and kissed it. I gripped the countertop as his hands rested on my hips. His left hand drifted from my hip to lightly cup my sex. His middle finger played with my slick slit and I moaned. I stared at myself in the mirror, disgusted by the display I was putting on. His finger curled into my pussy and began to pump in and out. I whined and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Please," I said quietly. He obeyed for once and spread my pussy lips. His fingers left my cunt and used my juice as lubricate to rub my clit. I bucked my hips into his hand and groaned. "Oh fuck!"

He chuckled. "You look so incredibly sexy right now. I told you it was only a matter of time with you." I lifted my head to look at him in the mirror. His smirk didn't leave his face as his fingers worked their magic on my loins. One of my hands gripped his forearm as the other held on to the counter top. "I've missed this pussy. Turn around."

I turned around in his arms til I was facing him. My eyes widened when I saw how dark his were. His hazel eyes were brown and hungry. His hands held my neck and pushed me to my knees. "You know what to do."

I looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please don't make me."

"Shut up Piper and do it before I force my cock down your throat." He growled. My hands trembled as I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. I pushed down his jeans and to my surprise his cock sprung out. I looked at him in shock and he shrugged. "Boxers are uncomfortable,"

I reached out and grabbed it at the base. I looked up once more and he sighed. "Do it Piper." I hesitated before swirling my tongue around the head and licking the precum off of it. It pooled on my tongue and I was pleasantly surprised. I expected his dick and his precum to taste like sweat but it was slightly salty and I wanted more. I lifted his cock up so it was pointing up at the ceiling. I traced the vein underneath till I reached his balls. I cupped one in my hand and sucked the other into my mouth. I rolled it around in my mouth before moving on to the other ball. When I finally released it, it left my mouth with a loud pop. "Oh shit."

I looked at him and his eyes were closed. I took that as a good sign and licked my way back up to the tip. I opened my mouth and took the first couple inches into my mouth. I slowly moved my mouth up and down around his shaft, building up a rhythm. I wrapped my hand around the rest of his cock and jerked him off. With every bob of my head, I took another inch in my mouth. The more I sucked the more I wanted to make him cum. I wanted his sperm to coat the back of my throat, cover my tongue, in my belly and these thoughts scared me. I pulled off his cock, leaving it covered in my slobber and a single strand of spit connected from my bottom lip to the tip of his dick. I was gasping for breath when he threaded his fingers through my hair and pulled my mouth back on his cock. He pushed my head against the counter and I placed my hands on his thighs, bracing for what he was about to do next.

He began to fuck my throat with no mercy. His hips thrusted into me at an astronomical force, making my head bounce against the cabinet. I stared into his eyes, watching the sheer pleasure take over his face. Our eyes never wandered from each other's as he used me to get off. I struggled to breath through my nose and made gurgling noises as drool ran out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin, dripping onto my thighs but I took it all just to make him cum. In fact, I tightened my throat, making it a snug fit for him and it didn't go unnoticed. "You're such a slut for me. You act like an angel but you're just a dirty whore aren't you? Fuck, you're going to make me cum down your fucking throat. Fuck!" He gritted his teeth and stilled. His cock pulsated and enlarged before shooting his load in my mouth. The first rope hit the back of my throat then the second, third, and fourth rope pooled in my mouth. I did my best to swallow it all but some escaped my mouth, joining my drool on my thighs.

When he finished cumming, his half-hard cock fell out of my mouth. He grabbed my elbow and pulled me up to my feet. To my surprise, he roughly pressed his lips to mine. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and cupped the back of my head. The kiss was over as quickly as it started, leaving us both panting. He pulled his jeans up, picked my clothes up off the floor, and grabbed my elbow again. "Let's go." He dragged me out of the bathroom and pulled me into a bedroom further down the hallway. I didn't have much time to examine the room as he pushed me onto the queen-sized bed. I watched him lock the door, throw my clothes on the floor, and take off his clothes. His mouth collided with mine again as he crawled on top of me. His cock rubbed against my panty-clad pussy causing us both to groan. He released my lips but I kept my eyes closed. I was ashamed of the way I was acting, eagerly sucking his cock, swallowing his cum, and wishing for his cock to be inside of me again. The tears fell down my cheeks and he kissed them off again. "Don't be afraid of how much you like my cock, it's understandable."

He sat back on his knees and pulled my underwear down my legs. It joined my discarded clothes in a pile on the floor. He pushed my thighs apart, allowing him to see my pussy on full display. "I'm really wet." I said softly.

"I can see that. Don't worry, I'll take care of you." His ring and middle finger pushed into me and I sighed happily. He leaned down and kissed my neck. I cupped the back of his neck, holding him close to me. His fingers scissored inside me, stretching me out. "I forgot how tight you are. You haven't been with anyone since me right?"

I shook my head. "No, I haven't."

"I know why you haven't been with anyone." He stopped moving his fingers and pulled back to look at me. "Say it."

Dread washed over me and I groaned internally. "Don't make me say it. Please you already know, don't make me say it."

"Fine," He withdrew his fingers from inside of me and I whined. "Don't say it."

We stared at each other and he remained strong. I tried to lift my hips to him but he didn't care. I gave up and admitted to what I already knew. "This is yours."

"What is mine?" He smiled.

"I am yours." I said.

He got closer to my face. "Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours," I whispered.

"Louder," I felt Jim guide the head of his cock to my entrance, running it up and down the length of my slit to my clit.

"Yours! This pussy is yours!" I shouted and he pushed forward, burying half of himself inside of me and I moaned loudly. "Oh my god!"

"You are such a whore, Piper aren't you? Whoring yourself for your rapist, you like this don't you?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded. "Say it."

"I like it," I said desperately trying to get him to move. "Please,"

"Please what?" He asked mockingly.

"I don't know your name! You know what I want." I said exasperated.

He chuckled and pulled out. "You won't know my name for a little bit longer but with me you have to ask for what you want. What do you want Piper?"

I took a deep breath before answering. "I want all of you inside of me. Please."

"Good girl. Hard or slow?" He asked.

"Hard." I gulped.

"What a good little slut." He smirked and grabbed my hips and flipped me over onto my stomach. "Ass up."

I put my knees under me and pushed my butt into the air, leaving my chest on the bed. I turned my head to see his face. I couldn't get over how beautiful he really was. Tanned, dark hair, light eyes, perfect balance between muscle and leanness making him absolutely gorgeous, which did not help how much I craved him. "Is this okay?"

He didn't look at me and just stared at my ass. "Perfect." He slapped my right butt cheek and gripped it. With his other hand, he rubbed his member against my slit again. I tried to push back a little but his hand kept me in place. He finally moved forward and inch by inch filled me to the brim. When I felt his balls hit my clit, I knew he was all the way in. I began to push back, signalling for him to start. "Eager little bitch but I'll oblige." He laughed.

And obliged he did. He pulled out until only the tip was in and slammed his entire length into me. My hands fisted the sheets and I pushed back again. He kept pulling out and slamming into me until he sped up and started a steady rhythm. I met every single one of his thrusts with earnestness. "Fuck me harder!" I demanded.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up so my back was against his chest. He continued fucking me and his cock was reaching new depth in this position. I was moaning uncontrollably and I was surprised no one was wondering what was going on. "You're my dirty little whore."

"I'm your dirty little whore!" I exclaimed. One of his hands reached up and held my neck, pushing me against him while the other rubbed my clit. "Don't stop please, I'm going to cum!"

"I won't stop. I'm never going to stop." The words scared me for the future but I didn't care in the moment, all I wanted was to orgasm. My tits, still in my bralette, bounced with every thrust as I got closer to my orgasm. The only noises in the room were the obscene sound of flesh on flesh and our moans. "Cum on this cock."

"Fuck me like you mean it then. Is that all you got?" I egged him on with a smile on my face. He must have been holding back before because he proceeded to fuck me into oblivion. His strength began to show as he held tight to his body and used his force to thrust into me. "I'm going to cum! Oh my god!"

He let go of me and I fell forward on the bed with him still inside of me. His cock left my body, halting my orgasm. "No!" He flipped me over, put my left leg over his shoulder, and filled me back to the hilt. I felt my breath die in my throat and my mind went blank.

"Cum." He commanded and I did exactly that. I shuddered as my orgasm ran from my strands to my hair to the toenails on my feet. My hands found his back and I dug my nails into his flesh causing him to growl. "Fuck Piper."

My pleasure didn't stop him and he continued to slide in and out. "Can we be gentle now?" I whispered.

He answered me by kissing my cheek. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me against himself. I took the opportunity to wrap my legs around his back, allowing him to go deeper. My body had no time to readjust but I didn't mind, I bucked my hips into his every move. "Your pussy is so tight after you cum." He reached between us and flicks my clit. My back arches and the pleasure went straight to my head.

XXXGodess
XXXGodess
143 Followers
12