After Practice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to make me cum again." I whined feeling the pressure build up in my stomach.

"Hold it." I looked at him wildly. We've never done this before. "I'll know if you cum so hold it."

"Please let me cum," I begged. "I've been a good girl for you."

He rolled over so I was on top suddenly. He stopped moving and put his hands on my thighs. "Earn it."

Immediately, I reached down and lined him up before sinking down on it with a soft moan. He let out a groan as I sank down on him. I began to move back and forth on him focused on the feeling of him inside of me. I put my hands on his chest for leverage to make him enter and leave me faster and harder. With every downward press, he thrusted up into me causing him to reach new depths within me. "Oh god."

"You feel so good Piper." His hands were on my hips, helping me go up and down on his cock. "I think you've earned your orgasm."

"Thank you," I said shakily. I let my knees fall outside of his hips and he took over again. Suddenly he was hammering against me, forcing his cock in and out of me at a rapid pace. I let out a high-pitched moan and my hands lifted from his chest to pull out my boobs from my bralette and fondle my nipples. With every pinch of my nipples, a shock of pleasure ran to my clit.

"Put your feet on my thighs," He told me as he slowed down. I obeyed and put the tops of my feet on his thighs. When he sped back up, my mind exploded at the sheer pleasure I was experiencing. I let go of my breasts and put my hands back on his chest, trying to gain some semblance of control. "Cum Piper."

I gushed around his cock after he finished his sentence and he stilled, allowing me to ride it out. I resumed bouncing but my rhythm was out of control as I attempted to ride out my orgasm on his dick. I leaned down so our lips were inches apart. "Cum inside me." I whispered. He smiled and grabbed my ass cheeks. I moaned and threw my head back continuing to bounce away. His hips surged up to meet my bounces and I felt his cock pulsating inside of me, signaling he was about to cum. I tighten my pussy around him and he groaned. He wrapped his arms around my waist to hold me close, put his head in the crook of my neck, and gave me one last thrust before shooting deep inside of me. His cum coated the my inner walls, shooting at least four volleys. Our cum mixed together inside of me and some escaped, running down my lips and dripping onto his balls.

When he recovered, his cock went soft inside of me. He sat up and grabbed my hips, flipping us once more. He slipped out of me and I felt my hole gaping. He bent down and gave my pussy one long lick from my opening to my clit. I shuddered and closed my legs. Just like the first time, an overwhelming sense of shame fell on me. I turned away from him, trying to make sure he wouldn't see my shame. "I'm going to get out now." I said abruptly and rolled off the bed to pick up my clothes. I found my underwear and slipped it back on.

"Piper come on," He reached out for me and I stepped out of his reach while putting the pj set back on.

I gave him one last look with my hand on the doorknob. "I hate you." I opened the door and walked out. Luckily, throughout this whole encounter I didn't take my shoes off so I left as fast as possible. I walked downstairs and managed to find Phoebe dancing with a guy. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me.

"Piper!" She threw her arms around my neck. She saw my face and frowned. "You alright? You look sad."

I put on a tight smile. "Don't worry about me I'm fine. I'll see you at practice." I gave her one last hug before slipping away. I practically ran home as I felt cum leaking out of my panties and running down my thigh.

When I arrived at my apartment, I took the stairs two at a time to get to the second floor. I unlocked my door and went directly to my bedroom. I collapsed onto my bed and kicked off my shorts and my underwear. My hand immediately went to my pussy and I started fingering myself. I flipped over onto my stomach and fucked myself with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other. I started moaning but the pleasure wasn't enough. I huffed and retracted my fingers but continued to rub my clit. I opened the bottom drawer of my nightstand and fished around till I found my glass dildo. The dildo had stripes on the outside for texture that never failed to make me cum and I needed it right now. I took no time and plunged it inside of me and yelled. I pushed it in and out quickly trying to cum as quickly as possible.

I didn't last long and managed to make myself orgasm within minutes, seeing black spots as I did. "Holy shit." I breathed out when I managed to catch my breath. I sat up and saw my cum and his cum still running out of body. Tears fell down my face for the third time that night as I pulled the sheets over my body and fell asleep.

12