After Practice Ch. 03

Story Info
Piper finds out his identity and gets lost in her emotions.
5.5k words
4.52
25.3k
48

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXGodess
XXXGodess
142 Followers

This one is a tad bit longer than the two that came before. Please give your honest opinion on this chapter as this has a different tone than the last two. Also, I created a vision board of sorts with gifs that inspired my writing. I'll link it in the comments.

~

It had been a couple of weeks since the frat party encounter and he was imprinted on my brain once again. No matter how hard my mind tried to forget him, my body would not let me. Since he first attacked me, I barely touched myself let alone anyone else. He had complete control over me and my feelings.

I sat on the couch watching some TV in the middle of the day when an envelope slid its way under my door. I got up cautiously and slowly walked over. I picked it up and examined the envelope. It was blank, not even my name was on it. There were no markings on the front or the back. I opened the envelope and pulled out the paper. I unfolded the paper and began to read the handwritten note.

Piper,

I know you've been thinking about me. I've been thinking about you too. Maybe I'll fuck you again.

-Him

Jesus Christ. Now he's writing me letters? I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. He was right, he was on my mind a lot. Every time I took off my clothes I felt the ghost on his touch; his hand gripping my hips, his fingers inside me, and his lips on my neck. it drove me fucking insane. This guy, whose name I still did not know, was in control of my mind and my body. It infuriated me. I ripped up the note and scattered the remains on the floor. I hugged myself and sat back down on the couch. He wasn't going to get the better of me. He wasn't going to get inside my head.

I picked up my phone and called Phoebe. I knew exactly what to do today.

She picked up on the second ring, "Piper! I'm so happy to hear from you! What's up?"

"Want to go hit some balls?" I asked immediately.

"Fuck yes."

Phoebe and I met up at the nearby driving range 30 minutes later. Every now and then we go to the driving range, hit a couple hundred balls, and catch up. It was our way of destressing and relaxing. We walked over to the club rental and rented a set of clubs each. Once we got our clubs, we walked out onto the range and picked our spots. The golf balls were set up for us and all we had to do was warm up. Phoebe and I began to stretch and chat.

"So, what do you want to vent about?" Phoebe asked as she did a side oblique stretch.

"Nothing, in particular, I wanted to catch up with you." I shrugged and did a lunge.

She gave me a hard side-eye as she switched sides. "Sure,"

"I'm serious!" I laughed. The last couple of days I could tell she had a secret she was dying to tell me plus it was an opportunity to get her to stop bugging me. "Update me about your love life, I want to hear about Phoebe's escapades."

"Fine, fine. I'll tell you all about this frat guy I've been seeing!" She said excitedly. She jumped out of her stretch and picked up her nine iron. "So, I met this cute guy in my intro to psych class, and oh my god Piper I could just talk to him for hours! He asked for my number after class once and we've been texting nonstop ever since. I ran into him at that frat party we went to a couple weeks ago at Alpha Phi Delta, you know the slumber party one?"

I nodded quickly. How could I ever forget the way I was face fucked in the bathroom and then fucked in the bedroom next door?

"So anyway it turns out that's his frat and we danced for a little bit before he brought me upstairs to his room." She winked at me and I laughed. I finished my stretches and picked up my 3 wood.

"What happened in his room?" I asked and began my set up. Since I was a leftie and Phoebe is a rightie, we were facing one another.

She swung and hit the ball, launching it into the air before she answered me. "I gave him a handjob while he fingered me."

I chuckled and hit my ball. I watched it sail through the air and land near the 200-yard marker. "Was he good?"

At first, she didn't answer so I looked at her. She had a big smile on her face and I knew the answer to my question. "Piper, he made me absolutely explode multiple times. His fingers were like magic, he even made me squirt."

I gasped. "Can I have his number?"

Phoebe stuck her tongue out at me. "He's all mine. At least I hope he is." She put her hands on her hips. "Do you think he's fingering other girls?"

I hit another ball before answering her question. "That's always a possibility but he sounds like he's interested in you. You should talk to him and find out."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She said thoughtfully. I nodded and went back to my golf game. Nearly five minutes later, Phoebe asked another question. "Can you squirt Piper?"

Her question caught me so off guard I messed up my swing. I skimmed the top of the ball, sending it only 60 yards. "What?" I asked her.

"Has a guy ever made you squirt?" She asked again. "I'm trying to figure out if Ryan is special or not."

I laughed. "Yes, a guy has made me squirt before."

"Just one guy?" She prodded.

"Just one," I answered. "I've made myself squirt too."

"Really?" Phoebe straightened. "How if you don't mind me asking?"

"Vibrator on my clit and a dildo in my pussy. I've also done it with just my fingers." I shrugged.

"So Ryan's not special?" Phoebe frowned.

"It doesn't matter if he's not the only guy to make you squirt. If he makes you feel special then go for it!" I said.

She thought about it for a moment as she hit another ball. "You're right, I'll talk to Ryan."

"Okay now let's hit some golf balls!" I said excitedly.

After an hour and a half of hitting balls and talking, Phoebe and I began to wrap it up. We finished all of our balls and began to put our clubs back. When I bent over to pick up my tees, I felt eyes on my backside. At first, I ignored the feeling but the burning sensation would not stop. I whirled around and searched the driving range for the culprit. Instantly, I made eye contact withhim. I turned back around so fast I almost fell. "Phoebe we have to go."

"Yeah yeah I'm coming. You know I'm slow!" She laughed.

"Seriously Phoebe we need to leave now." I pulled her hand.

"What's going on? What's wrong?" She said worriedly.

"Nothing let's go—"

"Phoebe is that you?" A deep voice said from behind us. We both turned and two guys were standing in front of us. It was him and some other guy. I backed up and clutched Phoebe's hand.

"Ryan hey!" Phoebe immediately dropped my hand and threw her arms around Ryan the squirt guy. My mystery man remained silent and stared at me as Ryan and Phoebe hugged. I avoided his eyes and looked at the ground. Finally, Phoebe and Ryan released each other. "Ryan this is my teammate Piper Madison, Piper this is Ryan Crawford. We went to his frat party a couple of weeks ago."

I held out my hand and he shook it. "Nice to meet you, Piper." He said with a smile. "This is Brody Matheson, he's one of my frat brothers."

"We've met." He said with a knowing smile. "Nice to see you again Piper and it's nice to meet you, Phoebe."

So his name is Brody. I finally have a name to the man who has taken over my thoughts. I dared to look him in the eye while Ryan and Phoebe chatted. His eyes scanned me up and down before nodding appreciatively. I guess he approved of my outfit. "Phoebe, may I walk you back to your sorority house?" Ryan asked and interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes of course!" Phoebe agreed eagerly before turning to me. "Will you be okay?"

"I'll make sure she gets home safe," Brody said, speaking for me.

"Great! Let's go!" Phoebe linked her arm through Ryan's and they set off, leaving me with Brody. She turned around and winked at me. I smiled and waved her off.

I turned back to him and opened my mouth to say something but he grabbed my wrist and led me away from the exit. "Come on."

"Wait! Where are we—"

"Shut up." He growled in my ear and I obeyed. My feet struggled to keep up with his pace as he hurried through the facility until we reached the women's locker room. He pushed me through the door and stepped in. "Hello?" He called out into the locker room. No one answered and he locked the door behind us.

"Isn't someone going to try to barge in here?" I began to back up to get away from him.

"In case you didn't notice, no one comes here especially not women." Brody dragged me over to the rows of lockers before pushing me against one. "Let's see what we're working with."

His hand trailed up my thigh underneath my white pleated skirt and found my underwear. My breath hitched as his fingers slid along the waistband before going down the front. Almost immediately he found my slit and dipped his fingertip in. I gripped his shoulders to steady myself.

"Piper I don't know what to do with you. You're always so ready for me." He whispered in my ear before kissing the spot right below my earlobe. I bit my lip as his hands left my underwear and fondled my breasts. My feelings were all over the place. I hated him for what he did to me without my permission but I loved him for how he made me feel. How he made my body feel. Brody reached between our chests and pulled the zipper of my quarter-zip down. My breasts were trapped within the confines of my sports bra much to Brody's disappointment. He huffed and hastily lifted my shirt over my head. He also didn't hesitate in pulling my bra over my head as well, leaving me in my skirt and sneakers. My arms crossed over my chest in shame. I wanted him to leave but I so desperately wanted him to stay. "Don't be shy, Piper. I love your tits."

Brody pulled my arms down, lowered his head to my chest, and took my right nipple into his mouth. I gasped as his warm mouth engulfed my nipple and closed my eyes. My hand moved to cup the back of his head as my other hand held onto his arm. I let out a little hum as his fingers moved up my leg back to my pussy. I felt one of his fingers sink inside of me and I moaned. Brody hummed happily around my nipple causing me to moan again. "Oh God,"

His mouth left my right nipple and switched to the other while his fingers kept their rhythm. My juices poured on to his hand as I squirmed. "Relax Piper. We both know this is what you want." Brody leaned over my body before kissing a path from my breast, to my collarbone, up to my neck to the final destination of my lips. My fingers curled into his dark brown hair as I arched my back, crushing my chest against his. I concealed my moans as best I could through our kiss as my resistance left my body.

I wanted to kill him for putting his hands on me and I wanted to kill him if ever stopped. Our lips parted and I let out a moan. My eyes shifted downward to watch his fingers work. His fingers left me and slid up and down my slit, from my clit to my awaiting entrance. To my delight, his middle and ring finger pushed inside of me and my hips lifted towards him. His thumb rested on my clit adding pressure but not rubbing it. I turned my head away and closed my eyes. I started to roll my hips trying to get friction but to no avail. Brody chuckled as he watched me get frustrated. His fingers retreated from my folds and I whimpered.

"I think you're ready." He smirked down at me and stepped back leaving me slightly cold. He lifted me into the air for a moment to set me down on the wooden table between the rows of lockers. I immediately sat up on my elbows and watched him pull my skirt down my legs and throw it on the ground. Brody untied both of my shoes and pulled them off with my socks leaving me completely naked. He lifted his shirt above his head, revealing those gorgeous washboard abs and defined pectorals. I blushed and looked away as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down to fish his cock out of his shorts. Brody settled between my legs and gripped his pole, moving the head up and down my opening.

He pushed the tip of his cock in at an agonizingly slow pace. "Brody..." I trailed off as he withdrew his first inch before pushing in once more. He brought his hands to my hips, pinning my body to the table. Brody steadied himself and looked down into my eyes. With one move, he shoved his entire length into me.

I let out a scream and my hands flew up to his arms. I held on to him as my walls adjusted around him. Brody unleashed a guttural moan as my muscles clenched around him. "You're always so fucking tight." He said between clenched teeth. Once he was buried to the hilt, I tilted my head up and he lowered his mouth to mine. His teeth nipped my bottom lip and I kissed him harder. As I laid there skewered around his member and his lips on mine, I savored how absolutely incredible he felt inside of me. Anyone could've broken down the door and found us and I wouldn't care. All I cared about at that moment was the feeling of his cock pulsating inside of me. He pulled back and gave another thrust forward, his hips slamming against my pelvis. I groaned, opening my mouth and Brody's tongue took the opportunity to venture into my mouth.

My legs wrapped around his waist, drawing him deeper. He broke our kiss and leaned his forehead against mine. I stared up into his hazel eyes to plead for him to move. "Jesus Piper you're going to make me come too fast if you keep looking at me like that." His head dropped to my neck and kissed it once more, nipping at my skin. One of my hands moved to cup the back of his neck

"You feel so good," I whined and held his biceps tighter, lifting my hips to try and get him to move. I felt every jerk and twitch of his member, pulsing like a heartbeat. Every slight movement was a telling reminder of the intense power Brody had over me. He withdrew only to plunge back into me. He moaned against my shoulder as I arched my body against his. "Faster Brody please," I begged.

His teeth let go of my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Say my name again,"

"Brody," I said again. He slowly began to increase his rhythm and I smiled. "Brody harder!"

My wish was his command and he penetrated me at an intense speed at a new, sharper angle. My whimpers turned into cries of pleasure as my orgasm grew within me. My emotions ran wild as I surrendered to him, becoming completely undone underneath him. "That's it Piper coat my dick with your cum."

With his words of encouragement, I orgasmed hard around his shaft. My walls squeezed him as I came and screamed. I squeezed my eyes shut and Brody continued to fuck me. I could tell he was close as he was beginning to lose control. "I want your cum inside of me," I begged. "Please Brody,"

With his name on my lips, he exploded. He thrusted one more time as hard as he could, burying himself inside of me. He crushed his lips against mine and I felt his cum coat my inner walls while I moaned in satisfaction. Brody slowed dramatically, rocking against me as we kissed. When he eventually stopped he broke the kiss and pulled out. I sat up and looked between my thighs at his cum running out of me. "Now that is fucking sexy." I glanced at him and he was smirking. Unlike the first time or the last time, I wasn't disgusted and that terrified me. I had to get out of there.

I hopped down and found my underwear. I pulled them up my legs and found the rest of my clothes. "I'm going to go," I said definitively as I put my quarter-zip back on.

"Come on Piper. Don't be like that. You had a good time, you're allowed to have a good time." Brody tried to cup my face but I pushed his hand away and put on my shoes.

"I have things to do Brody. You've derailed my life enough." I tied my sneakers and stood to my full height. Brody once again cupped my face, this time with both hands. "Don't. Please," I begged.

He didn't listen and kissed me again. I didn't do anything for a moment before threading my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to my parted lips. I moaned against his lips as he grabbed my ass, tugging me hard against his hips. He was hard again. "Do you feel it? Do you see what you do to me?" He whispered against my lips.

"Take me home," I said while looking into his eyes and sealed the command with a kiss. He nodded and pulled away from me. I waited patiently as Brody put his shirt on and zipped up his shorts. He held out his hand and I hesitated. I looked at his face and he didn't say anything. I took a deep breath and put my hand in his. He laced our fingers together and we walked out of the women's locker room.

I remained silent as we walked through the facility. I lagged behind him and Brody stopped. He let go of my hand and looped his arm around my waist, laying his hand on my hip. "Better?" He asked and I nodded, not knowing what to say. He started walking again and this time I kept up with him. We exited the driving range and Brody led me to his car. It was a sleek black sedan that made me wonder if Brody was rich. He opened the passenger side door and I sat down in the seat.

I watched Brody walk around the front of the car to the driver's side before getting in. He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot without another word. I noticed he didn't turn towards campus where the frat house was but in the complete opposite direction. I didn't question it but took this time to study Brody. I knew he was attractive but watching him focus on the road was entrancing. His jaw was set in concentration and his eyes never wandered from the windshield. I smiled a little when an idea sparked in my head. I unbuckled my seatbelt and the car began to beep. Brody's head turned to look at me. "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer him and he went back to looking at the road. I turned in my seat to face him and his eyes stared straight ahead. I leaned over the center console and kissed his jaw. Brody let out a little grunt but didn't say anything. I kissed his jaw again before kissing his neck. He grunted again but stayed silent. I grinned and put my right hand on his thigh. I felt his muscles tense under my hand so I moved my hand closer to his package.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Piper," Brody growled but it only encourages me. My hand left his thigh and I reached for his belt. I quickly unbuckled it, undid his button, and unzipped his shorts. I reached down into them and grabbed his cock, pulling it out into the open. Brody moaned but refused to look at me. Slowly, I began to stroke him with my thumb grazing his head every now and then. I proudly watched his semi quickly turn into a raging hard-on with a few minutes of stroking. "Shit." He said between his teeth.

"Pay attention Brody, I want to get there in one piece," I whispered in his ear. It was then I realized I didn't even know where there was. I looked outside the window and we were in the nice part of downtown where the new apartment complexes are. The apartments around here went for around $2,000 a month and it only emphasized the idea that Brody was rich. He turned into an apartment complex and parked on the street. My hand retracted from his crotch and sank back into my seat. I watched him stuff his erection back into his shorts and redo his belt and zipper. Brody got out of the car, walked around the back, and opened the door for me. He offered his hand and I took it.

I stepped out of the car and looked up at the brand new modern mid-rise building in front of me. Brody definitely had money. "Let's go," He spoke and walked towards the door. I followed him inside, across the lobby, and into the elevator. He pressed on the 4 button and the doors closed. The elevator shot up to the fourth floor and the doors opened for us. We stepped into the hallway and my hand never wandered from Brody's as he led me to the apartment. We stopped outside door 403 and Brody pulled his key out of his pocket. He unlocked the door and gestured for me to enter.

I obeyed and stepped inside. It was an absolutely beautiful apartment with windows stretching from the floor to the 20-foot ceiling with a perfect view over downtown. "This place is amazing," I turned around to look at Brody but he was already looking at me. He shrugged at my statement. "Do you not live at the frat house?"

XXXGodess
XXXGodess
142 Followers
12