After Practice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do but I like having my space too," He looked annoyed talking about the subject so I dropped it. Instead, I pulled on his hand to bring him closer to me and Brody wasted no time by kissing me. His hands ventured to my bottom and he squeezed. I let a squeak and I felt him smile against my lips.

We began to walk backward further into the room before falling onto the couch, our lips never parting. I straddled his lap with my knees on either side of his hips. I could feel Brody's erection from earlier against my crotch and we both moaned. He broke our kiss to take off his shirt and I did the same. Brody pulled me closer to him and kissed the tops of my boobs. I moaned softly and his arms tightened around my waist. I pulled the straps of my bra down my shoulders and Brody freed my nipples. He eagerly took my left nipple into his mouth and I leaned my head back.

I let my mind be consumed by what I was feeling. Little zaps of electricity traveled from my nipple to my clit with every swipe of Brody's tongue across my nipples. He switched to my right nipple and massaged my left with his hand. "Wait," I said and Brody stopped. I took my bra off and stood up. With one motion, I pulled my skirt and panties down. Brody reached out, grabbed my hips, and pulled me back into his lap. His mouth reattached to my right nipple and I began to rock my hips, grinding my bare pussy against his clothed crotch.

Brody released my nipple and moaned. "Don't tease me again. Especially after that stunt you pulled in the car,"

"What? You didn't enjoy your handjob?" I smirked. "Do I have to redo it?"

"By all means." He gestured to his lap and I took on the challenge. I got off of him and got down on my knees between his legs. Brody undid his belt and zipper and pushed his shorts down his legs. I reached up and pulled down his boxers to join his shorts and he kicked them off. I grabbed his cock at the base and began to slide my hand up and down his shaft. A pearl of precum escaped his slit and I licked it off, savoring the taste. Brody sucked in air at the feeling of my tongue and I looked up at him. He stared back at me, egging me on. "You look so fucking hot right now Piper."

I answered by taking the head of his cock into my mouth. Brody groaned and buried his hands in my hair. I licked and sucked on the head a couple times before taking half of his length into my mouth. I fondled his balls gently with my fingers as I bobbed up and down, massaging them in my hand. I glanced at him again and his eyes were closed. I released him from my mouth, his dick was glistening from my saliva and I jerked him off. "Is this better?" I asked cheekily.

Brody sat up and when he did, he pulled me in for a kiss. I continued stroking him as we kissed until Brody broke away. "Get up here." He commanded and I obeyed. I let go of his cock and climb back into his lap. With a sense of ease and expertise, Brody angled himself towards my entrance and I sank down onto it. We both moaned at the feeling of him stretching me once again. He slipped his arms under my knees and grabbed my ass, lifting me off his cock before dropping me back onto it.

"Brody," I whimpered.

He did it again and I rolled my hips into him. "Say my name." He whispered.

"Brody," I said in my normal voice and he began a rhythm: lift, drop, repeat. I moaned loudly and held onto his arms. He continued to drop me onto his dick and I helped by rocking my hips back and forth. "Shit,"

His hands leave my ass and travel up my body to my neck. His fingers find my lips and his thumb caresses my bottom lip, pulling it down and releasing it. "Open your mouth,"

I opened my mouth and his middle and index finger slid into it. I closed my lips around them and sucked. Brody increases the speed of his thrusts, coming in and out of me faster than before. He was reaching a new depth of me with every thrust. I moaned around his fingers and bounced back on his cock. I looked down at Brody and he was watching me intently. I maintained eye contact as I swirled my tongue around his fingers like it was his dick and he moaned.

The familiar pressure of an impending orgasm began to build in my stomach but I couldn't say anything with Brody's fingers in my mouth. I squeezed his cock with the walls of my pussy and Brody seemed to understand what I was trying to say. "Are you going to come?" He asked and I nodded. Not even a second later, Brody stopped moving. I whined and he pulled his fingers out of my mouth. I tried to grind against him to create friction but he put his hands on my hips to stop me.

Brody lifted me off and set me down on the couch beside him. In a flash, he stood up and got behind me. I understood what he wanted and got onto my knees, opening them wide for him. I felt the head of his cock against my hole but he didn't move. I turned my head to look at him and he just smiled. He wanted me to do it. He wanted me to finally submit and show him that I wanted him.

My head dropped and I took a deep breath. I pushed back without another thought and we moaned at the same time. I pressed back until my ass hit his hips. I bit my lip to try and quiet myself. I moved slowly at first, trying to find a comfortable movement before graduating to deeper, more rhythmic thrusts.

At this point I was moaning with abandon, no longer caring about the noises I was making. I pushed back into him, taking him fully with every bounce. I looked back at him and watched his face be taken over by ecstasy. Brody reached down and gathered the juices that were leaking from my pussy and coated his thumb in it. I was confused for a moment before I felt his thumb against my asshole. "Brody no," I protested to no avail and his thumb slipped inside. I gasped and shuddered. My pussy clenched around his cock and my asshole around his thumb. "Oh my god, you're going to make me come."

Brody finally began to participate and penetrated me fervently. When he pushed forward, I pushed backward, meeting him every time. The room filled with sounds of sex: moaning, skin on skin, and the wetness of my pussy. My orgasm was teetering on the edge before but with the speed of our movements and the added pleasure in my ass, I came quickly and hard. A gush of fluid accompanied my orgasm and I squirted around Brody's shaft. "Holy shit," Brody said and pulled out. I looked over my shoulder at him and watched as he jerked himself to completion. His member was slick from my juices and he came without much effort.

The first shot hit my asshole and I shuddered. The remaining volleys hit my pussy and dripped down to join my squirt on the couch below me. We both didn't say anything for a while and just stared at each other. I made the first move and got up from the couch. I got up on my tippy toes and cupped the back of Brody's neck. "Kiss me," I begged with wide eyes. At that moment, I needed comfort. I needed his arms around me.

Brody obliged and kissed me. He knew what I needed too. These were not little pecks but long, deep, meaningful kisses. With one motion, he lifted me into the air and I encircled his waist with my legs. Brody began to walk while we made out. I didn't care where he took me as long as we continued to kiss.

He carried me upstairs to the loft and set me down in front of the bed. We broke apart to breath and I sat down on the bed, crawling to the middle. Brody followed after and kissed me again when he was close enough. I nibbled on his lower lip like he did once before and Brody laughed. "What has gotten into you?"

"You," I said honestly. Brody responded by putting his lips back on mine. Our collective nakedness only intensified our kiss, I could feel every inch of his body and he mine. His hands wandered up and down the length of my body, squeezing as he went along. I kept my fingers tangled in his hair, desperate to bring us closer together. I pulled back to look into his eyes, staying silent waiting for him to say something.

"Let's sleep," Brody suggested. I nodded, not trusting myself to say anything. We got off the bed and he pulled back the sheets. I got in first and he joined me. We faced each other and he reached out for me first. I scooched in and his arm fell across my body. I caressed his cheek, searching Brody's face for a reaction. He turned his head and kissed my palm. "Go to sleep, Piper."

I closed my eyes and snuggled into Brody's face. This was what I wanted. This is what I needed.

12