All Comments on 'After School'

by Dotrice1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
really loves

being a man who loves to perform oral sexon a woman whenever, wherever and for as long as she desires it, i have never read a story, which of course had to be written by a woman, who described the taste, the aroman the luxuriousnee to be found when you place your mouth between a willing womans legs. i can taste and feel it. excellent.

tinman69stinman69sover 20 years ago
What a story!!

I loved this story! Being a male, I am infatuated by the lesbian style of lovemaking. I find it very erotic and satisfying. This is a good, well detailed account of an encounter!!

Well done. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Good story

Very nice story I really enjoied reading it. I have always enjoied experiences like that and that was one story that I will never forget.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 20 years ago
Great story!

Keep writing - this is an incredibly erotic story that is also very well written. Can't wait to see more from you.

hammer17hammer17over 20 years ago
Wow!

"Fantastic" story, I hope to read more of this one, So Please "continue" it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

It's odd that even in erotic stories there is a certtain "moral" reader who wants their lifestyle to match the way they get off and if they don't get off the story isn't good. And it's not because the story is "bad" but because the story somehow is perceived to pander to an "immoral" drive - like having a man enjoy it. The highest compliment I can give is that you write like Anais Nin who can make me feel the heat of passion, can make me smell the musk in the air, can make me hear the moans, all very "compactly." Great job! Why don't I see any 2005 or 6 stories???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW ! ! !

Loved this hot and steamy erotic story. Being a woman I dont have to explain how I felt as I placed my self in the characters role as June. Looking forward to reading more. Wish my son had a teacher just like her. lol

I'll expect a miracle : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOW TO SEDUCE.

When is the payback? June owes Dee a long asslicking session, maybe at the next conference. THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO.Dotrice, please let's have CHAPTER 2 OF after school.

THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
enjoyed it a lot

oh lovely, fantastic lady June, writing more of June?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Your best so far

Ms Dotrice

Have read all your stories--this is by far the best. Please turn this into a Nancy Drew series of the girls who enjoy girls .

Sue900

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lovely and enticing

hi curious_valerie here. loved your story. makes me want to go to conferences. I have written a couple stories as well. I would like to know what you think of them.

cathlab62cathlab62about 12 years ago
oh god

as you wish for a secand chapter!!!!!!

gcg41gcg41almost 12 years ago
HOT

VERY SEXY AND HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
punctuation

Ms. Tafte was a new faculty member who taught my daughter. When we had our first conference and looked into each other's eyes we noted unexpected lust. We knew it was not possible to stay with the other that night, but walked to the carpark together. A warm, humid evening. She said, "Sit with me for just a minute?" In her car we immediately embraced, entwining our fingers in the other's hair and soon were kissing. "I'm more passionate around my monthly time" she said, blushing slightly. "Myself as well. It appears we're well-aligned in that way," I confirmed. Nevertheless, fingers soon caressed upper thighs, then pressed against our sanitary towels. We could smell each other's singularly distinctive odours. We had come that far in a matter of minutes, and could not keep from intense breast-kissing and necking. There was much more, in later "conferences", yet I felt compelled to mention this, your story having reminded me of our steamy, sanguine starting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous