After School Birthday Present

Story Info
Script for a mom/son after school scene.
1.7k words
4.1
56.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers

M: Hey honey, what are you doing here? Why haven't you gone home?

S: I know I said it earlier but happy birthday mom. And I'm here cuz I wanted to give you your present, as well as apologize.

M: Well thank you, sweetie. But couldn't my present have waited until we got home? And what do you mean apologize?

S: Well, about a month ago I start to think of what I could get you for your birthday, but nothing was seeming right. So I decided to do some recon by looking through your computer and journal. I know that's a huge violation of your privacy, and I'm really sorry about it, but it did help me find the perfect gift for you.

M: Oh really? And what gift could possibly warrant your invasion of my privacy like that?

S: This. Kisses M on lips

M: Struggles to push S away, grunting and moaning as she does. What the FUCK was that?! How is that a perfect gift? I'm your mother for Christ's sake, you shouldn't be kissing me like that.

S: Slaps M on the cheek, causing M to gasp in surprise and pain. That's not the full gift. Takes off pants. This is.

M: Oh-Oh-Oh my God! Put your cock away! S grabs M's hand and wraps it around his cock. Let me go! I don't want to be holding your hard cock!

S: Really? I think you do, mom. Or maybe you want to feel it pounding your neglected fuckholes?

M: Stop being so vulgar! How can you say such things to your own mother?

S: I told you that I got you the perfect gift. According to you your search history and diary, you've always fantasized about one of your students dominating you in your classroom and making you their slut. So, that's what I'm doing.

M: Fantasy isn't reality! And what makes you think that even if it was, I'd want you to be said student?

S: Thin walls that carry your loud voice when you masturbate and say that you're a good Mommy-slut when you cum.

M: I-I-I don't know what you're talking about.

S: Grabs M's hair, causing M to gasp Don't lie to your Master, Mommy-Slut! You've barely been able to take your eyes off my cock since I pulled it out, and you've been stroking it of your accord for the past few minutes. Pulls hair so that M is now on her knees. Now, get sucking slut!

M: Whispering to herself more than actually talking Soooo big! It's perfect. Begins to give blowjob; slurping and sucking noises ensue. She moans every time S talks.

S: Shit Mom, that feels incredible!

S: Come on Slut, you can fit more in your mouth!

M: Pulling off briefly before returning after speaking. Yes, Master.

S: Yes, I'm your Master now, aren't I Mommy-Slut? M moans her agreement to his questions. You love my cock don't you? And you'll do anything to have it, won't you? Uses M's hair to pull her off his cock. Answer me, Mommy-Slut!

M: Yes Master! This Mommy-Slut will do whatever you say to feel this perfect cock stretching her neglected fuckholes. Just pleeeeaaaaase, let me fuck this cock and taste your cum!

S: Stand up. Now strip, and as you do, I want you to tell me what all you're willing to do for my cock.

M: Yes Master! Would you like me to not wear any panties and a criminally short skirt while I'm teaching so that everyone can see my slutty pussy? Or how about I seduce one of the cheerleaders and train them to be your slut as well? I know you've been wanting to fuck that tramp Alexandria for years now. Or maybe I can invite Adrian's MILF of a mom here to talk about her son's behaviour, tie her up so that we can make her pay for his bullying you? Now naked, she acts this next suggestion out. Or maybe I can just bend over my desk, wiggling my juicy ass in the air, as I beg you for your cock like the dirty Mommy-Slut I am? Please, my Master and Son, please fuck your Mommy-Slut's pussy. Ever since I started teaching here, I've dreamed of a student cocky enough to force himself on me and making me his slut. But having my own son to be the first to do it, had my cunt making Niagara Falls look like a leaking tap. I'm so wet for you and need to cum soooo bad, so please baby, please shove that rod of Grade A manmeat into my burning pussy and pound me so hard that we break my desk in two.

S: That was the hottest thing I've ever heard, and I'd have to be the biggest idiot in history to deny such a heartfelt request. Shoves his cock into M's pussy, causing her to moan in pleasure. Besides, what kind of son would I be if I left my Mommy alone in her time of need. Starts to fuck M in earnest.

M: Fuck YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS! I'm cumming! Mommy-Slut's cumming on her son's perfect cock! Fuck me baby, fuck your Mommy-Slut the way you've always dreamed!

S: Oh this is much better than I dreamed.

M: Ditto baby. Oh, I can feel your cock stretching me out! It's making me cum again. Please Master, can I cum? I know that I should have asked for permission the first time but there was nothing that was going to keep me from cumming once you shoved this perfect cock (last three words emphasised with a hard thrust back) into me. I'm so close baby; please Master, can I cum?

S: Not yet, Mommy-Slut. M whimpers, trying to hold her orgasm at bay. You don't get to cum until I say you do. And I'm not going to say you can until you prove to me just how much I own you.

M: I'm your Mommy-Slut, Master. You can use me however and wherever you wish! My holes, my tits, my wardrobe it's all yours to use as you see fit! I'll do whatever you ask, just please let me cum!

S: You'll do everything you teased me with while you were striping?

M: That and so much more Master! Ass to mouth, cum walks, orgies, posting online, I don't care! I just need to cuuuuummmmmm!

S: Hold it Mommy-Slut! We're going to cum together So, you'll flash everyone in class as you teach?

M: I'll wear some thigh highs with a sexy garter belt and have your cum leaking out of my holes to show them all how much of a slut I am.

S: Slaps M's ass, causing her to gasp in surprise and moan. Naughty Mommy-Slut, trying to make me more excited. But what about Alexandria?

M: I'd seduce her and make her my bitch; using her to seduce the entire squad so that you could have an entire cheerleading team of submissives for a harem and give them to you for your birthday!

S: Slaps M's ass again, M moans again. You like that don't you Mommy-Slut? Slaps her again, M moans louder. And Mrs. Oreleski?

M: I'd tie her up spread eagle on my desk for you to fuck into submission. Once she was broken we could invite Adrian to see just how much of a man you really are, while his bitch of a mom begs for your cock to flood her ass and declares herself your whore!

S: Slaps M's ass three times, M moans loudly. Almost there, Mommy-Slut; you'll get to cum soon. M whines. Just tell me one more fantasy for us to do together. And make it the dirtiest, kinkiest one yet.

M: You want kinky, Master? Moans. How about next week when my sister and her daughter comes over for Christmas, the candy canes that we give them have all been marinated in a fresh creampie that you gave me earlier that morning. OOOOHHHH I felt that Master, you liked that, didn't you? S slaps M's ass. Your auntie has never been able to resist innuendos, so we'll give her some eggnog (spiked with your seed and rum, of course) and bombard her with as many sexually charged double-entendres as we can. As we open presents after dinner, I'll say that you got me a very 'special' gift for my birthday and that you've been teasing me to share it with them ever since. Once we have them begging to know what it is, I'll pull out this beautiful, perfect cock and take it all down my throat before offering it to them to try. Your auntie won't be able to resist at that point and if your sister is anything like her mother, she'll be just as hot and horny as the rest of us.

S: Having stopped fucking M at the word Sister?

M: Giving a girlish giggle. Did I never tell you that your Mommy and Auntie got knocked up the same night as we had a threesome with a stranger? S starts to fuck M again, causing M to moan. So, you wouldn't be just fucking your Mommy-Slut, her slutty twin sister and your cute cousin; no, you'd be fucking your Mommy-Slut, your new Pet-Auntie and your hot Sister-Cousin-Slave and breeding us with your hot incestuous seed!

S: Fuck Mommy-Slut, that's so hot!

M: Hot enough to cum, Master?

S: On the count of three. One.

M; Moans loudly.

S: Two.

M: Fuck yes, fuck yes fuck meeeee!

S: Two and a half.

M: Nnnooooo! Please, Master, please say three!

S: Slaps M's ass, causing her to whine in delayed pleasure. Two and three quarters.

M: YES Master, fuck your Mommy-Slut!

S: THREE!

M: YYYYEEEEESSSS MASTER! CUM IN MY PUSSY! I'M CUMMMMMING ON YOUR BIG, HARD, COOOOCCCCCKKK! PLASTER MY WOMB WITH YOUR SEED! BREED MOMMY, BREED YOUR MOMMY-SLUT! AAAAARRGGGGHHHHHH! Heavy panting for next thirty seconds or so. Thank you, baby. You were right when you said it was the perfect gift. And I can't wait to share it with everyone we talked about today. Kisses S. I love you, my Master, my Son.

Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers