Converting my Religious Mother

Story Info
A religious mother and son slowly find sexual pleasure.
9.5k words
4.66
220.9k
470

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Converting My Religious Mother

Growing up in a small, midwestern town, my mother dominated every aspect of my life. An extremely religious woman, my mother was deeply consumed by her religious upbringing. She was always conservatively dressed and never exhibited interest in "pleasures of the flesh" in any way. Modesty was her watchword and piety her motto.

I attribute this attitude to her late father, a minister in the church, who strictly adhered to the tenets of the Bible and allowed no deviation from its teachings. That point of view was ultimately passed from father to daughter. She would not allow anything sinful or in breach of biblical doctrines. She even enrolled me in a church school so that I would be exposed to outside influences. She made a point to make every church event, with me in tow, of course.

In many ways she was the proverbial church lady. Her standard fashion was plain cotton, floral dresses that fell below her knee. Her dresses were never tight or form fitting and always covered her breasts. Mother never showed any cleavage, either in public or at the house. Nevertheless, it was obvious to anyone that mother's figure was somewhat voluptuous. Even with the modest dresses that she wore, her breasts pressed outward and filled the top of her dresses quite nicely. Although her dresses fell loosely from her frame, her hourglass figure was plain to see. She wore no makeup and kept her red hair pulled back into either a bun or, if she was at home, a simple ponytail. Her only indulgence was the simple perfume that she sparingly but constantly sprayed on her delicate neck. Standing 5 foot 4 inches tall, she was a simple beauty, unadorned with jewelry or other trappings of wealth.

Nevertheless, mother was one of the angriest people that ever knew. I rarely saw her laugh or even smile. Frivolity was not in her nature, and neither was any hint of sexuality. Sins of the flesh was strictly forbidden in her world. Sex was strictly for procreation and nothing more. Looking back, her anger grew from year to year after my father left. She just seemed to be consumed with wrath and resentment.

As for my father, I never really knew him, having faint glimpses of memories of when he was with mother. He simply left one day when I was four, and I never saw him again. I remember distinctly that he and mother had a huge fight. Walking out the door to his car, he glanced my way for a moment and then drove off. Anytime that I had asked about him, mother would simply say that he was a sinful, wicked man and that I was better off without him.

And so, as I grew older, mother seemed constantly in a state of agitation. I was the dutiful son, always careful to obey her wishes. She was the stern, but loving mother who would not allow me to stray. I was always careful not to antagonize her in any way and to avoid any conflicts with her whatsoever.

During April of my senior year in high school, my relationship with my mother took a severe turn. Arriving home from school, I walked into my bedroom to find mother standing at the foot of my bed with her hands resting on her hips. Her stance immediately told me that she was angry.

"WHAT ARE THOSE?" she asked sternly. She then pointed at the Playboy and Penthouse magazines lying on my bed. Although I had hidden them in the back of my closet under a suitcase, they were not hidden well enough from my snooping mother.

"Whhat?" I stammered. Continuing her inquisition, she repeated, "I SAID, what are those?" She continued to glare at me, one hand on her hip and the other pointing at the magazines. No matter what I said, there was to be no good answer. I opted to remain silent.

Pointing her finger now at me, she continued. "So, young man, you like looking at dirty pictures of naked harlots? Have you learned nothing in church? Those pictures lead to wickedness and sin." Returning both hands to her hips, she narrowed her gaze into my eyes and glanced downward. "Have you been touching yourself... down there? Don't lie to me. Well, speak up, young man."

Looking downward, I said sheepishly, "yes ma'am." I could feel her eyes burning through me as I stood there, my face flushed with embarrassment.

She continued. "I will not allow this smut to be in this house. They are going straight into the trash. I just hope that no one finds out that MY son is looking at such filth. NOT TO MENTION TOUCHING HIMSELF LIKE SOME PERVERT!" Her voice ended in a crescendo.

"Well, this type of conduct will not happen in my house. Furthermore, there will be no more secrets that you keep from me. If you think you must touch yourself, you will do so in front of me. If I embarrass you enough, perhaps you will stop this foolish and wicked behavior." She sat down on the bed and pointed to a spot on the floor about two feet in front of her. "Stand here, young man."

Without knowing what was next, I walked over and faced her as she sat on the bed, her legs crossed.

Folding her arms across her ample breasts, she continued her tirade. "Pull down your pants."

"Ma'am?" I blurted out.

"You heard me. Pull down your pants," she demanded. Thoroughly humiliated, I began to fumble with my belt. "For heaven's sake, can't you do anything right?" she growled. Reaching out with both hands, she quickly undid my belt, unbuckled my belt and pants, and pulled them down, leaving me standing in my underwear.

Returning to a sitting position with her arms once again folded across her chest, she continued. "Now, pull your underwear down and show me what you have been doing to yourself." I hesitated for a moment before she again repeated "I said show me what you have been doing to yourself. NOW!!"

With my face burning with shame, I pulled my underwear down. Although mother had been scolding me for the past few minutes, my cock was semi-erect, a product of my 18-year-old libido. Grabbing my cock with my right hand, I started to glide my hand back and forth along the shaft of my cock while it continued to become more erect. Too scared to look at her, I continued to look down at the floor. Nevertheless, my young libido began to take hold as I became fully aware that I was masturbating in front of my own mother. The thought was curiously arousing to me, and I slowly lifted my head to look at her.

Her stern look had not disappeared, but she was looking not at my face but at my cock. Watching mother watch me, I felt the beginnings of an orgasm. Within seconds, I could feel myself on the verge of cumming in front of her. I tried in vain to prolong my orgasm, but I could not hold out any longer. Feeling like a lightning bolt was running up my leg, I felt my balls jerking as cum flew out of the end of my cock and onto mother's lap. I continued to stroke my cock until my orgasm subsided.

Looking disgusted, mother harangued me for my act. "I did not ask for you to spill your seed on me. Look at what you did." She pointed at the blob of semen that was sitting on her lap. I could not help but to notice how close it was to my mother's forbidden place, and even in my embarrassment, I quickly tried to imagine what mother looked like "down there."

Still fuming, mother instructed me to get a washcloth from the bathroom, which she used to clean my semen from my dress. As she wiped the glob from her dress, she began to lay down the new rules of the house.

"From now on, young man, you will not touch yourself in secret. If you cannot control these desires, you will have to do so in my presence. Perhaps if I can humiliate you enough, you will be able to control these urges. Am I clear?" I nodded and replied yes ma'am.

"Good," she continued. "Remember, if you must do this to yourself, you must tell me and do so in front of me in the privacy of your bedroom. And you are not to discuss this with anyone." Without losing her stern look, mother stood and walked out of the room.

Several days went by before I worked up the courage to tell mother I needed to relieve myself. She was in the kitchen cleaning up after supper and was washing dishes. "Mother," I began, "I need to... well, you know... touch myself." She stopped washing a dish and turned to face me. Her stern demeanor from the previous encounter quickly enveloped her face.

"Well, I was afraid of this happening again," she began. "Very well, go to your bedroom, and I will be there shortly." She returned to washing the few remaining dishes, and I walked back to my bedroom.

When she entered, I was sitting on the edge of my bed fully clothed. That did not please mother in the least. "Well, I don't have all night," she said. "Stand up and pull off all of your clothes." As I stood and began to disrobe, mother sat down on my bed as she had done before. After I was fully nude, mother instructed me to stand in front of her. "Quit wasting my time. Do what you did before," she demanded. "And don't get anything on me." Once again, I began to stroke my cock with mother's eyes locked on my ever-hardening member.

After a couple of minutes, I had not cum yet, and I could tell that mother was getting increasingly agitated. "I need to get back to cleaning the kitchen," she blurted out. "Let me help you," she said in a disgusted voice. Reaching over to me, she removed my hand and replaced it with her own. To say I was surprised is an understatement.

The one thing that I remember the most was how silky soft mother's hand was. With her right hand lightly gripped my cock, she slowly and gently glided her hand up and down my shaft. The feeling of her hand was indescribable. After a few seconds, I could feel my orgasm building. I desperately wanted to prolong this feeling for as long as I could, but I could not hold back the rising feeling. Finally, my cum exploded from my cock as my balls jerked over and over. My orgasm was so intense that I thought for a second that I might collapse.

Anticipating my orgasm, mother cupped the end of my cock with her hand and caught my jism. She continued to hold my cock until I had stopped cumming. Finally, mother stood and handed me a tissue from her dress with her free hand. "Don't get anything on the floor," she instructed. "I need to get rid of the evidence of your sins." She stood, walked out of my bedroom, turned into the bathroom just outside of my door. Soon, I heard the unmistakable sound of a flushing toilet. Leaving the bathroom and walking back to the kitchen, she said over her shoulder "get ready for bed." I put on my customary pajamas, got into bed, and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Over the next several weeks, we repeated every few days the ritual of mother masturbating me to an orgasm. Gradually, our sessions grew longer as I became more accustomed to mother's touch. As incredible as mother's hand felt, I wanted more to be able to cum. Although they were completely covered by her dress, I found myself staring at mother's breasts, all the while imagining what they looked like. That soon expanded to her hips and what I could see of her ass. Since mother's gaze never left my cock, I was free to ogle every inch of her body. That is until the day she finally looked up.

"ROBERT ANDREW DAWSON!" she began. "Are you looking at my breasts????" Her stern tone and icy gaze instantly caused me to jump. "Has your wickedness now expanded to lusting after your own mother??? I am not your whore to satisfy your sinful desires. I am your MOTHER!" Even during her scolding, however, mother's hand never left my cock as she continued to stroke it. "What were you doing?" she asked.

"Sorry mother, but I was just looking at you. I was just curious." I meekly responded. "It's just that I have never seen a woman's breasts, apart from what I saw in those magazines."

Mother asked accusingly, "and I suppose you want to see mine, is that it? Do you think I am a harlot?" She had stopped masturbating me. For a few seconds, mother sat there on the edge of the bed, my cock in her hand. Looking me directly into my eyes, she tilted her head and frowned. A moment later, mother let go of my cock, stood, and reached behind her back. After unzipping her dress, mother pulled the top down enough to expose her bra-covered breasts. She sat back down on the bed and resumed stroking my cock.

As she continued stroking me, I had the view of her magnificent breasts held up by her bra. Her bra was far from the sexy lingerie that is so prevalent today. It was a plain white bra that fully enveloped her bulging breasts. They seemed to spill out over the top just slightly. Although I could not see her nipples, her bra formed two points where they would be. Her breasts were the most stunning things I had ever seen. As her hand moved up and down my cock, her breasts jiggled in rhythm with the movement of her hand. As before, mother's eyes were locked on my cock while I openly looked at her voluptuous breasts.

I could not help myself any longer and with my right hand I cupped mother's left breast.

Mother, of course, was caught off guard with my actions, but she never stopped stroking my cock. "I was agreeable to your looking, but I never said you could touch me," mother started. "Does your sinfulness now includes molesting your own mother? Is that how wicked you have become? Very well, if that what it takes to make you overcome your depravity, so be it. Here." As with those words mother stopped stroking me and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. As it fell to her lap, mother slipped each arm out and tossed her bra to one side.

Instantly, her ample breasts were on full display for me. Although they sagged slightly, her breasts were firm and full and covered by milky white skin. Her nipples and surrounding areolas were a light pink and were stiffly protruding outward. Her breasts could have rivaled any of those that I had seen in my magazines.

Mother continued. "If you must, go ahead and touch them. You might as well since I am sure you are lusting for them in your mind."

Turning towards mother, I stooped slightly, placed my hands on mother's luscious breasts, and began to gently squeeze them. Not knowing what else to do, I allowed my fingers to gently touch her nipples. Grabbing each in my hands, I continued to massage one and then the other. I explored every inch of mother's bare breasts.

I could feel my cum rising once again. Just before I came, the sensation of mother's breasts in my hands intensified my orgasm as never before. My balls once again erupted with a torrent of hot jism. Since I was now facing mother, my hot seed shot out and landed squarely on mother's naked breasts. My cum ran down her breasts and dripped into her lap.

As I began to calm down, I prepared myself for the anger that I was sure to come. Sitting there in front of me, with my slowly deflating cock in her hand, mother sat with her mouth slightly open with a facial expression that I can only describe as surprised revulsion.

We must have been in that position for at least a minute. Finally, mother gently pushed me back and stood. Standing face to face, I continued to alternate between looking at her face and the cum covered breasts that were directly in front of me. Instead of anger in her eyes, I saw a look of unexpected resignation. After a few seconds, mother shook her head, took tissue from her pocket, and wiped my cum from her breasts. Quietly, she pulled her dress back up, picked up her bra, and left the room.

It was several days later before I worked up the nerve to ask again for mother's helping hand. I was not sure how my request would be received, but mother complied as before. This time, however, mother unzipped her dress and removed her bra before sitting down. As before, I positioned myself directly in front of her and played with her breasts. As she stroked me to an orgasm, I again erupted, shooting my cum on her ample tits. Without much comment, she pulled out the usual tissue and wiped up my cum. We followed this same ritual for several sessions, until the next escalation in our routine occurred.

As part of the ritual, I had begun stroking mother's hair with one hand as I played with her tits with the other. I felt drawn towards mother as I increasingly closed the distance between my cock and her breasts. On one day, she was caressing my cock just inches away from her face. As I got closer and closer to my orgasm, I had my hand behind mother's head holding onto her red hair. Just before I came, I unconsciously squeezed my hand, which in turn pulled her hair. Reacting to my pulling her hair, mother's mouth opened while I simultaneously leaned forward. Without meaning to do so, I shoved the tip of my cock into mother's mouth just as I was cumming. Although I knew that I had inadvertently done so, the incredible sensation of mother's lips and tongue prevented me from pulling out. I spewed globs of my semen into mother's mouth, all the while pressing mother's head toward me. By the time I had finished cumming, her mouth had fully engulfed my spasming cock.

Naturally, mother began choking on my unexpected eruption into her mouth. Coming to my senses, I released the grip on her head. Quickly, mother pushed back from me, my cum leaving a trail from her mouth to her chin. Choking, she began to spit my seed from her mouth into her hands

She looked up at me with blind fury.

"WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING??? Apparently, your wickedness knows no bounds!! Here I am trying to help you overcome your sinful ways, and this is how you treat your mother. How DARE YOU place yourself into my mouth? I never said you could do any such thing." She then sat staring at me with eyes ablaze.

I began to apologize, to explain what had happened, but she was not about to accept any explanations from me. "Young man, I do not know what to do with you. Just look at what you put into my mouth." She held up her hand to show a mixture of saliva and semen. She then shook her head, folded her arms across her still-naked breasts, and stared off to her right into space. I stood there stunned not knowing what was going to happen next.

A what seemed an eternity, mother continued. "Young man, I will not allow you to treat me as a common whore. You do not get to put your seed into my mouth. Am I clear?" I quietly nodded.

"Good," she resumed. "Let's forget this sinful behavior happened." As with that, she dressed herself as before, and left the room.

But I was not quite sure what mother meant. The sensation of my cock in mother's mouth was incredible. I desperately wanted to experience that again, but she had said not to put my seed into her mouth. What exactly did that mean?

The answer came a few days later. Once again, I stood in front of mother with her stroking my cock. Reaching behind her head, I gently began to pull her mouth towards my erect cock. At first, she pushed her head back towards my hand, but as I continued to apply pressure, she opened her mouth, leaned forward, and placed her lips around the tip of my cock. With her right hand gripping the base of my erection, she began to slowly engulf the length of my cock, her lips forming a perfect seal around my hardness. Gripping her head with my hands, I responded with a slow push of my hips. Watching mother as she sucked my cock, I felt her tongue along the underside of my shaft and the unmistakable feeling of her lips surrounding my cock. Mother began to bob her head as she continued to swallow more and more of my erection. Slowly, she began to increase in tempo as she continued to slide her mouth over my cock. Sensing my coming orgasm, mother abruptly pulled her mouth away from me.

"Don't you dare put your seed inside me." With those words spoken, mother then placed both of her hands behind me grabbing my ass. Looking back, the sight that I had was marvelous. Here was my bare-breasted mother taking in the entire length of my cock into her mouth. The feeling of her mouth and tongue, the sight of her ample tits, and her enthusiastic sucking all combined to send me again over the edge. Remembering mother's words, I began to pull back from mother's mouth. She took the hint, grabbed my dick with her right hand, and began to stroke my cock as she had before. Seconds later, I ejected a stream of semen across her face. As my orgasm began to fade, I sent lesser streams that fell across her breasts as well. She continued to stroke me until the last drop came out.