All Comments on 'After School Ch. 03'

by Faye_Skylark

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TeflerTefleralmost 7 years ago

What a fantastic story! I can't wait to find out what happens next chapter. :-)

Tefler

Sidewinder2k2Sidewinder2k2almost 7 years ago
Welcome back!

It's been awhile! We have missed you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Chapter

This is an AMAZING update to the story! Wow! Very glad to see another story, but this was superb. Please please write another chapter :)

Jman796Jman796almost 7 years ago

Are we going to see a conclusion to Katie's Favors? I kinda want to see what happens after they graduate

spoum3spoum3almost 7 years ago
Amazing!

I'm glad you're back! Amazing chapter, as always, leaving us wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great to see you're back with you're usual superb quality!

naetnaetalmost 7 years ago

Loving the stories, i dont want to stop reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great to see you back

Great to see you back. You write great stories.

I would love see this teacher get his hands on the other girls too.

But whatever you write I can't wait to read it. Keep up the good work

DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Excellent writing again

Good to see you're back, I thoroughly enjoyed this series so far, and don't normally love BJ only type stories.

Great quality of writing too, it really stands out here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continued?

You are such a great author and I wish you write again! Is there a Christmas present coming for us this year in the form of another chapter or story? I've been a very good boy!

petitelilmynxpetitelilmynxalmost 5 years ago

where is the next chapter?

cutelilhottiecutelilhottiealmost 4 years ago

Did something happen to the author? Pass away? Disappointing she stopped writing.

foxyboy23foxyboy23almost 3 years ago

Still hoping Faye picks up the ink and quill again so we can learn what happens next in the "relationship" between Crystal and Luke. Luke definitely needs to repay a visit to the Blowjob Brigade's bakery back alley, looking for a servicing from Crystal or one of the other girls, perhaps a knob/nutsack slobbering from the sporty Hazel this time. Also, I'm wondering if there are any more gorgeous members of the Blowjob Brigade we haven't encountered yet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaye_Skylark@Faye_Skylark
I love to write and read here at Lit and play in the chat room whenever I can. I have an obsession for blowjobs, public adventures, active/yoga wear, and clothed BJs. ;) Thanks so much to everyone who has enjoyed, rated and commented on my stories so far! I read all the comme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES