After School Club Pt. 01 - Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,758 Followers

Max was now groaning and gasping as I found a rhythm with my tongue and top lip on her clit and at the other end I was I tried to roll my hips in time with Chloe's fingering and fucking which where both getting deeper and faster.

It couldn't last; first I made Maxine cum with a screaming orgasm and as she gripped my head tight against her soaking cunt I too had another quivering orgasm of my own; clamping my muscles around both the rubber cock and Chloe's finger.

Sweating and panting for breath we eventually rolled apart, with me lying spread-eagled on the sheepskin rug.

"Well, my dear I think you have passed the first test with flying colours.....don't you?" Chloe smiled kindly.

I grinned at her, then my friend before shrugging my shoulders.

"If you'd like me to speak to my friends I will arrange part 2 of your initiation for a time that suits you."

"Part 2?" I naively asked.

"It will be men next time Babes......fucking lots of em!" Max chuckled.

"Lots?" I gasped.....not expecting to hear such a word.

"Well, my dear." Chloe smirked, "three or four then we will see."

"Shit!" I gasped and covered my mouth to stifle a chuckle. "that many."

"That should be sufficient for your first time with the group. Then we can discuss your own needs and wants for the future. But before then," Chloe wrinkled her nose, "tidy this shit tip up and do something about your appearance.......come see me for a proper haircut and buy some decent underwear; we do have some standards."

Mag58
Mag58
2,758 Followers
12