After School Pt. 03

Story Info
Some out of the ordinary people are introduced...
2.2k words
4.38
6.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tge3121
tge3121
14 Followers

Still Saturday.

"Wholly fuck Char, your mom is a lesbian!" Dan exclaimed.

"I see that, Dan." she said in a quiet, yet inquisitive voice. "I wonder how long that's been going on? Have you watched them before?"

"Nope. The other day was the first I saw Soledad doing anything besides swimming or sunning at their pool." he said. "I think we should get showered."

Charlotte agreed and left her brother's room. On the way to the bathroom, she thought about how the recent days had played out... She took her shower and left a note on the kitchen table saying she was going to her dads' for a visit.

---

Dan turned on the water and looked at himself in the mirror. A smile crossed his lips as he thought about his stepsister and now stepmom. He decided this might not be the best place to do anything since he felt the blood moving towards his penis.

It didn't bother him that he had just taken a shower but he figured a run would help. He put in his earbuds, queued his watch and took off. After an hour or so, "Summertime Girls" by Y&T came on and that made him think about the women that he had seen, and been with over the last week. He headed home for a second shower.

Celeste spent a few more hours at Soledad's because, well because she couldn't think straight. She didn't see any real issue with seeing Dan naked and engaged in a sexual setting, again... But with her daughter!? Charlotte, looked like she knew oh to well what she was doing with the man she was fucking, on his bed. She decided she'd cook dinner and see how things played out. She was in the garage when Dan came in.

Dan headed up to his room and undressed from his run. He happened to look over into the neighbor's house and saw no one. After his shower, he walked back to his room, naked. Neither he nor his stepmom knew the other was in the house but Celeste figured it out when she heard the water shut off. After her little romp earlier, she wanted a real dick and that's what see saw when Dan walked to his room, in the buff.

This time when Dan looked across the way, he saw his neighbor's ass and it looked like she was in between the legs of another female. He assumed it was his stepmom since he didn't know she was in the house. He started stroking his growing dick watching Soledad and his stepmom going at it again and he figured it was going to be a good show. Dan propped some pillows to give him a great view of the live screen. He saw her get up from the bed, look over and lean back to the bed. He saw legs in the air and when she got back up, her back was to the window and Marisol's pussy was being eaten... by her mother! If Marisol were to braid her hair into 2 ponytails, she would look like Wednesday Adams.

WTF!? Dan thought, but not too long as he was stroking faster now when he saw Marisol now looking at him jackoff. He jumped off the bed and moved closer to the window and was so fixated on the incestuous affair in front of him, he was startled as a hand started stroking his hardness from behind. Celeste asked if he liked what he saw.

Dan swallowed hard and said, "This is so fucking hot, mom. You're stroking me and Marisol is getting eaten by her mom. How could this day get any better?"

Celeste removed her dress, trying not to miss a stroke. As she continued to stroke her step-son, she used her other hand to finger her increasing pleasure. Sliding one finger and then adding that wonderful second. Realizing the size of what she was stroking, she inserted a third. She then moved around to his front and took Dan"s beautiful cock in her mouth.

Dan's eyes went wide to the new sensation. Even though he knew it was a mouth, all he could think of as he looked across into the other window, was that he was fucking Marisol. Without thinking, his hands moved behind Celeste's head and he weaved his fingers through her hair. Dan then looked down and saw his mom's red hair and asked if he could fuck her.

"I think we can manage that request sweetie." she answered. As Celeste stood, she looked behind her at the young neighbor voyeur and winked. Marisol tapped her mother on her head and Soledad helped her daughter down as they both became voyeurs. As Marisol raised her hands to shake her hair, Celeste took note that her pits were as unshaven as her mothers'.

Celeste let Dan guide her to his bed but then pushed him back onto it. She needed to orgasm and needed to get there quickly. She took no time in mounting Dan and grinding his hips as she felt his cock bottom out inside her moistness. Gyrating on him and a pump every few seconds was what Celeste needed to get there fast. It just so happens that Dan was close too. And the feel of his mom's pussy squeezing his cock as her orgasm hit took him to ecstasy. Neither one realizing or caring that Dan was emptying himself deep inside.

When they got up, Celeste said she was going to shower and suggested he do the same. Dan waited for the water to stop running and headed in for his 3rd shower of the day.

---

Charlotte went to her dad's for a visit and to get away from the things that may, have started getting out of hand. They caught up on her college and his work. He asked if she was dating and she told him she was seeing a great guy named John and everything was great between them. Ron her dad, told her that was good but remember that this is the time to find herself, explore and not to get too serious.

While they were talking, Nikki called. She asked Char what she was up to and she told her she was with her dad. Char wanted to talk some more with her friend and decided a sleepover would do nicely. Charlotte asked her dad and he said it was fine because he wanted to watch the game.

There had been no plans for dinner but with Nikki coming over they decided pizza was a good choice. While they ate the girls played slap ass and giggled about like girls do. After they cleaned up, the girls went to Charlotte's room and dad headed in to watch his hockey game with a nice double scotch.

A couple of hours later, Ron walked by Charlotte's room on his way to empty the scotches he drank. He thought he overheard them saying, "your brother and my brother." He just shook it off and headed to the bathroom. He couldn't stop thinking of this perversion as he poured another scotch. He didn't even care about the game anymore because his thoughts were racing. He heard doors opening and closing down the hall and figured it was the girls getting ready for lights out. Ron thought about going to bed as well but decided he'd just pass out right on the couch.

While the friends were in Charlotte's room, they talked about the last time they were together, with Dan. Nikki had asked how it started.

Charlotte explained, "It started about a week ago when he came home and caught me masturbating. I stumbled on a really hot incest story on literotica.com and didn't see the time or even care- I just had to get off." She continued the story and noticed Nikki licking he lips and rubbing her legs together. "Do you need to take care of something?" Char asked her friend.

"Maybe I do. This is really hot as was that day you came in while I was fucking him. Tell you what... If you read me a story, I'll play with myself right here." Nikki proposed to her friend.

Charlotte found a new story and Nikki followed through on her promise. She masturbated in front of Charlotte and she did her best to do the same. It was hard for Charlotte to read, watch and play at the same time but she managed. The whole act changed when Nikki got down and started licking Charlotte's rather moist pussy. In no time, Charlotte dropped her phone as the waves or orgasm crashed over her. Knowing her friend had been close before her orgasm, she maneuvered between Nikki's thighs and returned the pleasurable favor.

A couple of hours later, Ron got up to go to his room. He took off his shorts, forgetting the girls were there. His dick was straining his boxers and he knew he had to take care of it. He was a bit out of sorts because he drank a little more than normal, for a game on a 'school' night. As he walked to his room, he saw light coming from his office. As he went in to investigate, it hit him the girls were there! He could see a light illuminating ahead and he could hear moaning. Was this his daughter watching porn or her friend and was it the video or the girl making those sounds? Ron did not care about anything now except that the straining in his briefs needed to be freed! He took out his cock, still in a drunken stupor and started stroking. The moans were getting to him and he pumped furiously. As he got close, he moved closer to the girl masturbating in his office. Just then, Nikki saw Ron out of the corner of her eye and turned to look at him. "Daddy?" she said and he unloaded his seed on her glowing tits which brought her gushing orgasm on.

"Fuck that was so hot, Nikki!" Ron said.

"I guess it's alright if I call you Dad or Daddy then, Mr." Nikki got cut off.

"Fuck yes little one. I like this role play," he replied.

As Charlotte slept, her dreams were more lucid than normal. These weren't regular wet dreams they were bizarre, erotic dreams. Her brother fucking her boyfriend. Then her mom fucking her boyfriend. She awoke sweating and noticed she was soaked, in her special place. She was going to take care of the ache when she realized 2 things, 1. Nikki wasn't in the room and 2. She heard noises that she couldn't make out. Thinking her friend might be sick, she headed to the bathroom down the hall. The noises were coming from the opposite direction of the bath. It was her dad's room and the noises were, moaning.

"Oh daddy fuck your little princess!" Nikki said.

"You love your father's cock in your tight little pussy, don't you Nikki?" Charlotte heard her father ask.

"Daddy, oh daddy, please fuck me harder... And deeper... oooh yeah, like that. I love your cock daddy." Nikki continued.

Charlotte, still spinning from her dreams and realizing the incest role playing out in front of her, opened the door and slid a hand down her pj bottoms. She fingered herself as she watched her friend fuck her dad. Watching Nikki ride her father drove her into more of frenzy. Nikki noticed movement and stopped and eyes went wide when she saw her friend looking at her. Nikki waved her over to the bed. Not thinking straight anymore, Char dropped her bottoms, headed to the bed and lowered herself... onto her father's mouth.

Char leaned forward and started kissing her bestie and she felt her father's tongue swirl around her slippery nether lips and then slip inside. As this happened, Nikki could swear the cock inside her swelled. She broke their kiss and whispered in Charlotte's ear, "We should switch places. I reeeeaaaally want to see your dad's cock inside you."

Before the swap could happen though, Charlotte howled as a mighty orgasm forced her to squeeze her dad's head between her legs. When she recovered, the 2 girls switched places. Nikki watched as Char lowered her pussy down on to her father's cock, while she lowered herself on his lips. Charlotte was realizing her dad had a bigger cock than her stepbrother. It felt incredible as she continued to slide down until her pubes mingled with his. Nikki watched as Char started moving up and down and took that picture in her mind as she turned on Ron's face. Charlotte leaned down and licked her friends asshole, swirling circles. She was riding her father so hard that he wasn't going to last.

"I'm going to cum, sweetie." Ron grunted.

"Fill me up, daddy! Fuck me and fill me. Your cock feels so good inside me and I want you to finish inside me, daddy! Lemme feel your heat!" she replied.

And that was it! Ron grabbed his daughter's hips and held her down as he unleashed his semen deep inside her. The first load that Charlotte felt took her to her 2nd orgasm. Nikki turned to watch, and as Ron started to cum, he shoved his tongue deeper into her pussy... She lost her composure.

The three of them fell asleep. Nikki spooning her daddy from behind him. Ron spooning his daughter from behind with his arm over her, caressing her breast and Charlotte with an ear to ear smile.

tge3121
tge3121
14 Followers