All Comments on 'After School Special'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 499 Comments (Page 4)
AnAppreciativeFanAnAppreciativeFanalmost 3 years ago

A fun story. One suggestion: Proofread. There are a LOT of typos, e.g., no "a" in the word "as", "hand son" instead of "hands on", etc. etc.

EditorsApprenticeEditorsApprenticealmost 3 years ago

To quote the Sex God himself, 'WOW!' A truly remarkable story. You definitely need a proof reader, the typos were distracting, but still a 5 star read all day long. Well done.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/30/2021)

This was an enjoyable read for me. I agree with AnAppreciativeFan below, just a few typos, otherwise a fine read. The single encounter story of a mature woman turning the boy into a man then never seeing each other again is nice and poignant, but I like relationships. I was happy that they would at least be together over the summer. Who knows want can happen during that time? Would Kim be a part of his or their summer, and what about after the summer? What school would he be attending; would it also be in NY? I know it's much, but I like fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The irony of the error in "Have you lied alone in your bed and thought of me?" is really impressive, considering where it appeared in the story.

msavagewagmsavagewagalmost 3 years ago

It's what I've come to expect from you. But I agree with others on editing. Typos' are distracting and that is precisely what you don't want!!

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story! Constructive criticism, editor/proofreader.

Sam23312Sam23312over 2 years ago

Just plain HOT!

Every boys dream that's for sure.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

OMG, what a story, I dont think this is one male student who has not had a crush on one of his teachers growing up.... thanks

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

FUCK!!!! So hott. This story made me think back to Mrs. Scott in High School. I jerked off several times to her hot body. Thank you for writing and sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bomb story but a story about writing should r

eally have better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, great build up and love the descriptions of the sex, s she tells him to add detail we get heaps, just work on editing, 5 stars definitely

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got stalled at Rhyme when it should have been Rime, the way Coleridge spelled it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm with you on slow builds, and this one is excellent.

.

The part where Miss Ross makes Todd squirm is fun, but I especially love her description of herself, when she's telling him her secret.

.

The sex, once it happens, is delicious as always.

.

As for technical things, errors are always annoying. Every missing or wrong word yanks me out of the fictional universe - just like Kim's phone call does to Todd, but several times per page. In a story that includes an English teacher critiquing a story, to see so many errors is especially irritating.

.

On the other hand, I love that the story within the story isn't as well written as the main narrative. Until I hit the reveal, I was thinking, "this is OK, but not up to lc88's usual standard." Clearly that was intentional. I'm impressed that you're able to write less-well on purpose.

.

Overall, an excellent story. I want to give it 4.5, but since I can't, 4* it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very much agree with the build up being 90% of the story and build it up you did. Excellent use of tension and teasing, this is top tier literotica material.

The mature teasing self confident teacher ticks so many boxes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, you lucky bugger, I wonder if Kim will join the lessons at some stage.

I think the build up was impressive and the then the sex took over.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So a great story, this is all set for many stories. We look forward to reading what comes next.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

One of the best stories here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Todd will stay with Simone and they will learn to love each other for ever.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

Still one of the hottest stories on here!!!! Have loved this one since it came out and read it more than once !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was incredible. I would love the teacher to be more domineering and add some fetishes in it. Lime facesitting and forced smothering. Maybe even some pegging. Or another hot teach or mature woman or women use poor Todd.

rayskibbarayskibbaover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. I am 77 years old and remember having the hots for my high school English teacher. I had her in my freshman year and again my senior year. I joined the drama club because she was the teacher in charge. So for 4 years, I fantasized about her. I still have fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing, but I don't really like the way you're deep into it before its reset and it's just daydreaming or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nicely done. I think all high school boys have a teacher they dream about.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sexy! Todd needs a splash of sexy dark chest hair spread across his chest and abs -- something for Miss Ross' tits to rub against when they are together -- for more sexual stimulation! Let his not be their only time together!

LuvUrCumLuvUrCumover 2 years ago

OMG! Holy crap this was soooooooooooooo hot! Thank you for the story and I hope you keep writing! I cannot tell you how wet you made me. It was like Venezuela Falls! Making Love For YOU, DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. I had a Spanish teacher I would have loved to taken lessons from, but my fantasies were as far as that went. Great story.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Very hot, this is every guys fantasy since he started even thinking about sex

gnellio11gnellio11over 2 years ago

I loved it. Bookmarked it as a favorite. I can’t wait till we run into each other five or 10 years later and relive their fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had a red head student college teacher my senior year. Everyone in the class had trouble consintrating on Math. Your writing was beyond hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soooo Hot !

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 2 years ago

I loved it. I would go back to school to get a teacher like that.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Tremendously HOT story!

LC, you are among the top 1% of writers here, it's your gift and the reader's great luck!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Fantastic . Reminds me of Mrs W....... She was hot too.

wildhunterwildhunterover 2 years ago

Great story, nicely written as if I was actually there in person

you keep the readers interest thru the whole story, makes me read faster with every

sentence and paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story Five Stars RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking the HOT TEACHER is EVERY HORNY TEENAGER's fantasy.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 2 years ago

One of the very best! How do I give you 6 stars?

ofnigninraelofnigninraelabout 2 years ago

Great!!!! I think a lot of guys relate to this story, I know I do. As far as fantasizing about a teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to see this story go on until she leaves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree you should continue this story. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Older women is right up my alley, but make her a teacher really brings me back !!! I will say having been around a long time, you did a great job with Todd because I can relate, but I do believe you are a women, because no man can tell you everything from a female point of view, and you did that VERY WELL INDEED !!! All here who say you should continue the story through the summer for these characters should be no effort for such an excellent writer, from one writer to another (not here on Literotica).

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Too bad only 5 stars are available. This story was absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A really good story. I’ve read a few lately where they were a real slog and the writer is clearly just going around in circles, meandering and not doing much.

This story has such pace and focus and was a joy to read. Very well done.

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 2 years ago

Good writing is required for good porn, you write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did Todd and Miss Ross have a baby? All that fucking does that.

2398Regt2398Regtabout 2 years ago

A good story, well written. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do like the lead-up, but the actual sex is a generic description of a generic cheap porn flic, so why not watch one in the first place?

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

Great story, not my regular genre (it’s been a looong time since I was a young man) but the build-up was smooth, if a wee bit predictable. The lad’s confusion was believable (and quite funny) and the sex was your usual- incredibly hot, wet, and sticky, Well done,

*I do wish all these stories were better edited, it is jarring and breaks the flow of the story when you have to figure out what the misspelled or dropped word was supposed to be.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

The buildup to Todd’s realization was fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You deserve an 8 for this. 5 is as high as this goes but you knocked this out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is the best smut i’ve read, top top tier!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

absolutely superbly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is nice to read a story, that keeps you wanting to read on.

R07W55R07W55about 2 years ago

If I could have voted 10, I would have! Excellent job on this story, looking forward to reading more of your stories. This one I could not put down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Doesn't Todd meet his daughter years later?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope see end up pregnant by you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply fantastic.

LipstickonmydickLipstickonmydickabout 2 years ago

Very hot. Sure did start me thickening and feel that tingle begin...

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

You are a really imaginative writer. I hope that you’ve done most everything you’ve written about. Loved your story as well as most of your other ones. I would use “pillaging cock” instead of “plunging cock” but that is just my mind running wild. It creates a more daring act than just plunging. You still need an editor. Every story I’ve read so far contains 20-30 or more errors. They are such good stories that cleaning them up some would make them a much better and easier read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1: I loved the reality check of the incoming phone call being a real call (three spheres?

sphere A: the student note with the fantasy of his teacher...

sphere B: his teacher, while he writes the sphere A, for an online text site {I wonder where we could find one of those which is any good at all}... which leads to

sphere C: the 'real life encounter' which never would have occurred if not for sphere A being missent during sphere B.).

2: Yes, I know that spheres B and C are the same thing but there is such a distinct difference!

For those, amongst us, whom didn't quite catch it the first time around: Lovecraft68 writes about 'an author whom writes about a character'. This character happens, also, to be an author... and is in the process of writing a character.

My question: is there any difference between Lovecraft68, the man, and his grandchild-character?

3: As a different reader has opined, editing may be necessary... but we could put grammatical errors down to either typos or habits from across the pond... because... your plot/writing more than makes up for the irritation of said grammatical errors.

P.S.: If I ever get down to writing my own story, not just signing up, giving up, and forgetting my identity/password..., I'll ask you to edit my effort.

As Miss Ross teased... "... inspiring..."; thank you!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW!!! Wasn’t disappointed with anything! And at 76 yo, no need for Viagra with this story in my head(s)! Kudos and. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know this site is about fantasy, but just a touch of realism instead of self-congratulation would go a long way towards making it good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was an outstanding build up and climax!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Love Story She is one hell of a fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story of yours is one of the first I read years ago when I found this site, and why I have continued to read here, and enjoying it some much again this morning has given me so much joy, from your talented writing and story telling. BRAVO, and 5 stars was never enough for this work. One thing I have discovered, and appreciate that there are a very small percentage of writers here with true ability, but you and those small few make every moment of searching worthwhile. As a published poet and writer of romance and passion, I am gratefully humbled. JEF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story reminded me of fantasies through junior high, high school and college teachers

jjjohns31jjjohns31almost 2 years ago

This is a really good story. As usual with your stories, it needs a little editing, but it's a great story. I love the way you turned the tables on Todd by letting the teacher be the teacher where the sex was involved, and letting her give him a lot more than he expected. I know Todd is looking forward to the summer and Simone isn't finished with him this afternoon yet...and then there's tonight...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked how the plot dissolved from fantasy into reality!

Now go treat yourself and buy a book of homonyms haha. Start with peek vs peak then go tell all your Literotica colleagues! Just havin you on but seriously, it’s practically epidemic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story, well written and just loved the characters and how you brought them along. Do wish you would have continued with this adventure and maybe have Miss Simone really fall for Todd and have him reciprocate the love. Maybe have her so head over heels for Todd that she will do anything for him and Todd for her. This could lead into many many chapters of hot steamy love sessions. Loved the story and gave it a 5+.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Every young man's fantasy come to life! I'm sure most men and women can relate to this story, maybe women even more so as girl on women crushes seem more prevalent than boy on man crushes do. A very well thought out and written story. I especially liked the story within a story angle. I compliment you and your Muse on your imagination and abilities to bring it to your story so well. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Very good, nice story that is just that bit different

LadyJxnsLadyJxnsalmost 2 years ago

I was very captivated by the content of this story plot. Who hasn’t fantasize for the teacher at one point in their life, my sincerest regrets to anyone who’s reading this and you have not done that. Please continue to add to the chapters. FYI I enjoyed your story so much that it kept my attention on the Elliptical for over an hour and a half straight. Not to be critical there was some typos but nothing I couldn’t read around. The story deserves at least a 7 star! Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, got off twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story very well written every teenage boy's dream a hot teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But: Ir's RIME of The Ancient Mariner, not RHYME.

And you need to learn the difference between YOUR, and YOU'RE.

And, when the sex begins, it's much too abrupt. And it's much too fast. And it's much too automatic.

Needed to slow down.

Needed many more details about breast playing.

Needed longer rimming and many more details.

Four stars for concept.

RickJoeyRickJoeyover 1 year ago

Great fantasy! Why don't you contact me about editing your story for you. I would enjoy doing it for free for you. I think it would vastly improve the story if it read smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fucking hot. WOW!!! Reminds me of my art teacher many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very arousing indeed. A delicious fanatasy. A few illustrations (drawings) might add even more to the enjoyment.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Excellent story!

I don't know what it's like for females, but I don't think I've ever met a man who didn't think fucking a hot high school teacher was one of their strongest, hottest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story Five Stars RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We didn't have any beautiful teachers in my high school. Only one attractive & she taught Home Economics to the girls. She WAS all the guys dream, but she never even talked to most of us, much less have any of us in her class. Ah well... Great Fun Story, at least for this guy.

There was one English teacher who had great pair, but face that would scare Frankenstein...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one of the best I've read

Mailman99207Mailman99207over 1 year ago

Definitely brought back memories of high school teacher fantasies!

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

I went to an all male school - I wuz robbed!

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 1 year ago

Nice start, but the pace is way too fast. Have a read of some of my stories from the teachers' perspective generally. You'll see its more "slow burn" for us. That said I do like to cultivate a couple of enthusiastic male students in my classes each year and generally tease and wind them up, so your stories are not wholly improbable. Keep it (and your writing) up and who knows ?

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

I want to go back to school now. I had some hot AF teachers in high school back in the 70s.

Great story

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Wow, 391 comments is the most I have ever seen.

Every guy, I don't care who it is, has at least one teacher they fantasize about. In my school days I had a hot French teacher whose first name was Mary. She was just so perfect in so many ways. I stayed after class and talked with her. I actually had her convinced to fuck me. It was the height of Viet Nam. We had 500,000 troops over there. I told her, :"Of course guys around your age are scarce. That is 10,000 men per state. And all between 18-25. ( I figured she was about 23. ). I said what a better protest of the war than to have sex with me to show how the war is upsetting the natural balance of men and women.

I will never forget her.

Hanky1065Hanky1065over 1 year ago

This is the first story i favorited . Would like more from these characters. Made me think of a couple teachers i had that got me going. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice work, thank you.

Almost all young men encounter fantasies of mature women they encounter

not all of us have the opportunity to turn them into a reality.

Thank you, your writing gives life to the hopes and anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh hell yes! This teacher likes. Keep it up hun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It left me wishing it would go on and on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would like to go back to high school...ahh dreams..

very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the story and started to hum the obvious Van Halen song. Too funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...