All Comments on 'After School Special'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 499 Comments
SammyeatsyouSammyeatsyou5 days ago

Very hot, one of my fantasies I had a very sexy health class teacher in highschool

mbdiablo62mbdiablo6213 days ago

This is a well thought out and very lively written. It could be a text book for a young peron to study and make a goal of achieveing.

JimmySeasJimmySeas21 days ago

Ya got me off, great story!

Ganymede69Ganymede6925 days ago

I’ve read this story countless times. It’s fucking awesome!

GunSuckerGunSuckerabout 1 month ago

I loved how you worked this story well.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971about 1 month ago

Loved reading this story.

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 2 months ago

Totally hot! I wish i had a teacher like Miss Ross when I was in school. Keep going! 5/5

wwaldripwwaldripabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this story, it was extremely hot and the lovemaking was a joy to read.

I have some constructive criticism here to improve your stories readability, I haven’t read many of your other stories yet. The typos were a little disappointing causing some rereading in parts, some typos would not have been caught due to making proper word like ‘son’, the ‘s’ had an extra space carried from the previous word onto the word ‘on’.

My suggestion might be to use something, maybe like Word spellcheck and grammar check on your stories before finalizing and preparing an upload of your stories. You would have a better finalized product and it would make it easier for the reader to read.

In my work career, I taught computer programmers how to write test scripts to test their applications for FDA approval for drug testing Merck Pharmaceuticals and Purdue Pharmaceuticals. I did a lot of editing with Word, and some of it seems to stand out sometimes.

Thumper94Thumper942 months ago

I loved this story as I loved all of your stories I’ve read.

Home is where the heart is comes to mind.

olblueyesolblueyes2 months ago

i enjoyed reading this tale,,,,every young males fantasy!!well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love all of your stories this one was very good.

I have one moan - your always say lied.

Lied means to not tell the truth - it should be lay apart from that excellent.

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddy3 months ago

if Simone had been a Mulatto babe then the story would be a hall of famer. I love black pussy. I had an experience with my 10th grade English . She would punish me for something and make me stay after class,while she finished paper work. Then she would drive me to house. This went on for a while until she started the "I have to stop by my apartment " for something,do you mind ? I fumbled my way through my second piece of ass and first pussy licking experience. This continued through my sophomore and junior years of HS. I was 16-17 years old and she was in her twenties. It all blew up because she kept me after class 2 or 3 times a week and my parents got suspicious. She got fired and I went off to Military school for 2 years . I think of her often and truly loved the experience and the things she taught me.

SimplydukeSimplyduke3 months ago

Loved it … I’ve been reading on this site for many years … this is as good as it gets!

wendy553wendy5533 months ago

Very HOT story

wish I was MS Ross 😍

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In the first class of the Juniors we had one Miss Toms and all the boys fancied her. I neverdid find out what happened to her but it was over 70 years ago now so she is probably in her grave by now.

Fuvkig good story

MisterteaMistertea4 months ago

"Have you lied alone in your bed and thought of me?"

*lain alone

A good English teacher like Miss Ross would have known that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of those forbidden subjects, very well done👍

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All I can say is wow. One of the hottest stories I've read in this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Speechless! I'm old enough to be retired, have never cheated on my wife, but still have fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent, erotic, exciting and amazingly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the more discriped sex screens in this story!!!

joeoggijoeoggi4 months ago

Great. Funny, sexy and fantasy filled. Loved the premise.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ah, Miss Ross reminds me of an art history teacher I had when I waas in college. She dressed exactly the same way and her body language was definitely "come fuck me." I felt very inferior to her so all I ever got out of it was magnificient hard-ons and gallons of cum wasted into toilets in the restroom. Those long, long legs... ummmm... I think I'm going to re-create it in the bathroom right now! Bye, bye.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The answer to her question , “How do I look, fucking you?”, should have been, “You look like my wife, and the mother of my children!” Because that is obviously what you both want, and what lies in the future for both of you. It’s the sexiest fantasy, because it’s real!!! Knock the bitch up and do NOT let her avoid it!!!!!

janlijanli4 months ago

That’s so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome.

TheatreBumTheatreBum4 months ago

My heart was racing and I had a boner from start to finish. Sequel? 🎭

DaveComfortDaveComfort5 months ago

Fantastic work! One of the best one here!

A regular fantasy of mine was the older woman seducing the younger man.

First class and hot!

DuncanitaDuncanita5 months ago

I needed a teacher like her... dangit!

Jimdog32526Jimdog325265 months ago

Every time I read this I pick up on something I glazed over. Excellent work!

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Nicely done 😊👍.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Think this is the 3rd or fourth Ive read of yours like so many others I guess my favourite fantasy arises from my sexual awakening with teachers in every sense and Im mad about very short skirts(preferably ones which flare out, rather than tight) Stunning take me quite a while to recover

thank you so very much

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is it just me but does this seem ripped off from that’s my boy except the teacher doesn’t wind up pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Actually incredible! Awesome ! Great story & characters

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this I wish that would had happened when I when to school

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well written piece. I wish there was a sequel.

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS7 months ago

Absolutely amazing just like the rest of your stories that I have read so far! You are so unbelievably good at running with that slow burn until all of a sudden it's a raging, boiling pot of uncontrolled lust! I love your style!

DoctimeDoctime7 months ago

This was a wonderful read and made me wish I was back in my thirties when I could actually do this kind of fucklng and then clean up my mess.

CookieMonster007CookieMonster0078 months ago

This is your best story easily to me and it’s one of the best stories on the site especially in terms of layout. Each page ends with a cliffhanger that makes the reader rush to click to the next page of action. Perhaps she’s a bit crude and it’s not as romantic as a guy’s first time should be, but you made the perfect teacher. I picture Kortney Kane the pornstar for her. You should make a sequel. This is really that good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brings back memories of a teacher from high school... she was single, tall & thin, soft ball size tits that always stood out. We called 'em High Beam headlights. Many dreams of her.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

This may have been the best story I’ve read on Literotica in over 700 reads. Hope there are sequels as there is a summer of fun ahead. I note that you get about 10 times the comments as the other popular author I have read. Proofreading your copy would be beneficial as there are many errors that are easily correctable.

Chromy2483Chromy24838 months ago

Very well written fantasy. It made you feel like you were in the story. Very easy to visualize. A few grammar and punctuation errors.

Lynx_247Lynx_2478 months ago

Great story it is well hot and made me think of my school boy teacher crushes although I never got that lucky lol🤔

Mostly_SQMostly_SQ8 months ago

OMG! I Loved This Story.

My vibrator & I finished reading it together.

Tonight my hubby will journey back to his highschool years & find his own teacher fantasy fulfilled.!! Thanks

Lee2012Lee20129 months ago

Pretty damn hot, especially about a teacher. Every dude’s fantasy. 5*

LuvtuplzLuvtuplz9 months ago

I just wish I could be the man who is the teacher's fav

740gordy740gordy9 months ago

Really hot fantasy, well written except for a few grammar and punctuation mistakes. They don’t detract at all, thhanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredibly hot story. Well written as well. So needs a follow up about the summer of sin 😆 BardnotBard

Campus77Campus779 months ago

In a follow up on my previous comment, I frequently wish there was a continuation of the story. But I think more of the Ms. Ross and Todd tale would just be a fuck fest and not that interesting, unless Kim was brought into the story. The education of Todd could really be a plus for Kim. Bet there could be some quirky issues involved. I'll watch for something new.

Campus77Campus779 months ago

Yeah, this subject is one of my favorites. I just started on Lit but the next one I post is going to be with my own favorite teacher. Mine actually happened. Only the names will be changed. The way you worked the story to allow the wrong email to be sent was masterful. While I quickly figured it out, it was believable. It drives me crazy when comments criticize nitpicking mistakes. The story was an excellent example of a variety of genres. Thanks for writing it!

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

I bet that you did not proof read even once

quote principle unquote is not the word you were looking for

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent, really inspired writing!

You have details, passion and setting.

It is clever how you weave the story with comments by Miss Ross on how to improve Todd’s own writing. And the way you have woven Todd’s story into the bigger story. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

that was great. way better than the normal offering.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story. I can relate because I fucked two of my teachers, both of them were awesome in bed and taught me very much. Both had great body's but one was pretty in her own way. One of them was extremely hot and strait up beautiful that all of us dreamed of fucking her. I don't know how I got to be the lucky one I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incandescently hot. My second reading of this masterpiece was a good as the first.

Flcpl2000Flcpl20009 months ago

That was a hot read. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

DquiotiDquioti10 months ago

That was a fun read!! Love the characters and the twist between story and "real life"!! Would love to hear more of his education!!

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A full ten star story, built well and exceptionally executed, although as you writing reached for its climax occasional letters started to leave their appropriate place and appeared in either the previous or following word, this does not detract from the reading but adds to the intended excitement.

Please consider following up with 'Summer School ' as Todd has a considerable amount of learning to do before he can be let loose on the general female population.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh My Gosh! That was SO much fun to read!!!!! Story was great, descriptions were amazing, writing was outstanding!!! Just fantastic. Thank you so much for all your work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The premise was okay, the sex lacking. Shoving fingers in holes, really? Maybe next time she'll teach him to slide them in, scissor his fingers and I don't know find the g-spot? A finger rammed up the ass is not sexy, he could tease with the top of his finger and work from there. Also why would a man not want to suck a nip if it has a bit of sperm on it? If it's good for her it's good for him. First chapter was interesting, the fantasies cleary the toughts of a teenager. In between in got messy and the last chapter was hot.

Darren13Darren1310 months ago

Excellent story really agree with you about the build up being important Thank you for sharing

midatlstoryman1midatlstoryman110 months ago

Would love to see this fleshed out, A Summer of Lust. Maybe throwing Kim into the mix.

chiefhalchiefhal11 months ago

This just gets better every time I read it! It's one of my all time favorites.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this story. I think you should continue with this story. Maybe get the teenage girl involved by having Simone make him seduce he and then bring her to Simone’s house and start making out with her on the love seat. At the end they both have much more experience and Simone offers them a chance at going with her to NY. This could be a novel, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

Somewhat over the top.

Could have slowed down with some preliminaries. She could have teased/played with his cock slowly while discussing some scene/s in his stories that she'd read.

You really need an editor/proofreader. Again you wrote LIED when you meant LAY, for example.

All the sex was overly rushed.

The rimming flew by in an apparent rush to get to her pussy. Why the rush? His tongue in her ass with his fingers strumming her pussy should have resulted in a nice screaming orgasm.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of my favorites. Would love to see a sequel (or two) detailing "summer school".

KnightofmindKnightofmind11 months ago

Good gravy I shot like a rocket! Man that was one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Nothing sexier than a beautiful woman who loves sex and desires you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Miss Ross is one nasty fucking cougar who looks, fucks, sucks and talks like the slut she truly is. You can practically smell her wet pussy coming off the page.

AntonioFree86AntonioFree8611 months ago

Love it!! More please!

aj6971aj697111 months ago

Great Story! So, when's the second part coming out? There's a shower and then a whole summer look up to :-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good delicate buildup. Loved when the first sexual contact turns out to be a story, which he "accidentally" sends to her. Of course, that could be just another fiction within the story. But it's good either way.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A teacher who loves to fuck is a dream come true. I remember one in elementary school that got me hard every day.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker12 months ago

I wish I had a teacher like her when I was in school!!❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The main character being a typical stud was the only thing that i wasn't a fan of. These stories are much hotter when you can make the least likely scenarios realistic. Other than that this was delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. If it wasn't for the editing errors it would be a 5. They need to bring their skills up a notch or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. However, there are some serious spelling errors that "break" the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice one,I really liked this story and it reminds me of the good old days I had.it was soo sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I was seduced by a teacher my senior year of high school. Actually the librarian. It was incredible. This story made me so 🔥 hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Very well done. It would be even better with the help of a good editor.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Exceptional - what a neat story! Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story. Please choose to continue with additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of the most fantastic stories I have ever read. It's got to be every high school guy's dream to have his hottest teacher in bed. Miss Ross is incredible. I can only imagine the unbelievable summer Todd is going to have. She will teach him every way possible to satisfy and, hopefully, sexually enslave a young woman. He should have both Miss Ross and Kim over the summer; what a comparison that would be. A threesome would be wonderful to behold.

wrmhrtddaddy2wrmhrtddaddy2about 1 year ago

I began reading this story and thought it would be a fun twist to have a female student also salivating over the Miss Ross the same as Todd. With the female student catching Miss Ross and Todd and demanding Miss Ross treat her to the same pleasures.

FYI - I gave the story 5 STARS as it was very exciting and daring in today's crazy world. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fire the editors. They failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Principle error was to misspell principal

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Thanks again for another amazing & well written story. I used body lubricant and stroked myself to an intense orgasm once I got to the sex part of the story. This was really hot!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 1 year ago
One of the best i have read of yours , 5 Stars

Just downright hard n dirty just how i like them ,

Thankyou for your time given to us the readers .

johnpauljjohnpauljabout 1 year ago

Great!! One of the best. Great details, just like living it!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

DAMN.... DAMN...!!!! You were SOOOoooo HOTTTtttttt..!!

ForbiddenLover78ForbiddenLover78about 1 year ago

Not bad, but I think Miss Ross would have marked you down several points for your grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, yes, it is a pleasant fantasy. In real life, the teacher would have been a bit rushed in wiping her ass when she had to take a dump mid-morning, well after her shower. So when she bent over to spread her cheeks and tell him to go ahead with the rim job, he would have taken one look at the chocolate factory and gotten sick as his nose approached it. He would have vomited on the floor after she reached back to grab his head and force his mouth against her chocolate-covered rosebud. Then when he was kneeling there, still retching, she would have cut a good one from the bean burritos that the cafeteria served at noon and he would have massed out, fallen forward senseless into the coolies he had tossed on the floor while she called the school yearbook photographer to come take a picture of him. Then she would have gone to her car, picked up the very nice, smart, respectful but shy kid from her other class, gone with him to her apartment, as she had been doing every Tuesday afternoon and would have sent the nice kid around the moon while this arrogant little prick lay in his own vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!!

BlackPhobosBlackPhobosover 1 year ago

Magnífica fantasia adolescente, seu conto me faz recordar as professoras marsavilhosas que já tive, e todas as vezes que me imaginei nos mais loucos e selvagens encontros com essas mulheres que me faziam sonhar acordado. A senhorita Ross é a professora sexy e provocativa dos sonhos, depravados e molhados sonhos. Meus Parabéns lovecraft68!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wish i could still get it up...

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 1 year ago

Sooo good. Made me think of my favorite wet dream teacher, all of 5' 100 lb or so when she started right out of college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

9 months later its basically the scene from scary movie one where they teacher holding her baby and says go to your daddy and looked at another student saying I’ll see you after class

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck, was this good. Hope to have a second chapter with the much awaited anal scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the story and started to hum the obvious Van Halen song. Too funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...