After-school Special

Story Info
High school senior gets over her ex during computer class.
2k words
4.25
23.3k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn always touched my thighs in computer class. He knew where Mr. Godwin was in the classroom, and whenever his attention was focused on the other tables, Shawn would touch me under the table.

Shawn was one of the druggies in our class, tall and lean with a lock of dark hair arced over one eye. Did he make his hair do that on purpose, I always wondered. He spent breaks crossing the street to smoke, so that he wasn't on school property, technically.

We'd never really spoken. I was salutorian of our class. One semester of slacking off in freshman geometry meant that I was forever chasing the two Andreas in terms of GPA. I was too smart to be popular and not good at sports, so I was a goody-two-shoes. Last year, I dated a senior who took my virginity. We fucked all year, and I thought we'd be together forever. He left for college in the fall after promising me we'd be the exception and stay together.

Like a fool, I believed him. A week after my eighteenth birthday, he came home and broke up with me over Thanksgiving. He pounded me all weekend after breaking up with me, harder and rougher than he used to. I liked it so much more that way, but it was the last time. I kept hoping he'd call me, visit for the weekend, and spend the entire break between my legs.

Most people in my class would never guess how horny I was. I had long golden hair that reached my waist. I was slender but my tits were enormous. Ben used to tell me they were perfect. At first I thought he was just saying that, but later we watched porn together. I never saw a woman whose breasts looked better than mine. My classmates never seemed to notice when I ditched my glasses for contact lenses and gave up my dowdy middle school hairstyle a few years ago, except for Ben.

And Shawn, I guess. He touched my legs every chance that he got, sometimes drawing curlie cues with one finger. I kept choosing to wear shorts and skirts to keep my legs bare for him. I'd get so wet every day in class, that it's no wonder I got a C on my first exam, then an F on the second one. Mr. Godwin offered to let us retake it after school. I couldn't afford a failing grade in my last year--I was depending on scholarships to pay for school based on my GPA!

The only other person who showed up to retake the test after school was Shawn. Mr. Godwin let us sit next to each other in our normal seats, set up the exams, and then went off to the break room.

Shawn's left hand found my thigh while the other tried to take a test in computer skills.

"Stop that," I said. "I really need to concentrate."

"Okay," he said, and put both hands on the keyboard.

I answered a few questions, and felt his hand again. I tried to ignore him and finish the test, but his hand moved higher and brushed against the outside of my panties. I moaned softly. "I can't fail this test."

"I'll bet you're wet," he whispered into my ear, and slid his finger underneath the elastic. "I love being right."

I whimpered as he stroked me. It had been so long since anyone else had touched me.

"Do you like that?" he asked. When I didn't answer, he stopped stroking. "I said, do you like that?"

I nodded.

He stopped moving his hands. "I can't hear you."

"Yes," I answered.

"That's what I thought." He penetrated my pussy with one finger, and cupped my breast with his other hand. "I want to see your tits."

"Mr. Godwin could come back any minute."

"You could show him your tits, too. I bet that old letch would love to see them."

He put a second finger inside of me and slid them in and out as I groaned. He pulled his fingers away and I groaned but this time in frustration.

"Suck my dick," he commanded.

"What? No!"

"You wanna fuck me. Suck me off now and once we're done with this test I'll fuck you until you beg me to stop."

I shuddered. Shawn spread his legs and unzipped the fly on his baggy jeans. He took out a long skinny cock. Ben's cock had been shorter but slightly thicker. I slid down to my knees, that chilled, dusty linoleum beneath me. I opened my mouth and licked the head of his clock. It jumped at my touch. I brought him into my mouth as far as I could and bobbed up and down, using my hands to help out at the base while my tongue swirled around the head. In about thirty seconds he tensed and shot his wad down my throat.

I sat back on my knees and swallowed.

"Mr Godwin!" Shawn jumped back from me, quickly stuffing his spent cock back into his jeans.

I looked up and saw my computer teacher standing behind us. I felt one moment of terror, but was distracted when I noticed the tent forming in my teacher's khakis.

"You little fucking slut," he snarled.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Godwin, it was just an accident I--"

"What, did you slip?"

"No."

"Get off your knees, you little whore."

I stood up as quickly as I could. Mr. Godwin turned on his heel and sat down at his desk, and reached for his notepad.

"I wonder what a 5 day suspension will do to your GPA?"

"No, please, Mr. Godwin, don't do this," I begged as I followed him to his desk. "I'll do anything."

He looked up from his notepad and I appraised him. He wasn't in bad shape for a middle aged guy, and on Fridays when he wore jeans he looked a little hot. Did I mean anything? My pussy was still so wet after everything Shawn had started and I wanted to be fucked. I couldn't care less who the cock belonged to.

He eyed me, too. Was I serious?

"Show me your tits," he commanded.

I leaned my butt against the edge of the desk and unbuttoned my shirt. The bra I was wearing clasped in front, so I didn't even need to remove anything. With a twist of my fingers the bra sprang open and Mr. Godwin gasped. "They're even better than I imagined."

"You've been imagining my breasts?" I asked. He didn't answer me, leaning forward to take one of my pink-brown nipples into his mouth instead.

I moaned as he covered my other breast with one hand, stimulating that nipple too. His tongue flicked my hard little nub and I inhaled with a shudder. He switched sides and repeated the process.

"You're a sensitive little slut."

I heard a footstep and opened my eyes briefly. Shawn was standing to the side of the desk now, about eight feet away. He held his smart phone out, recording me having my tits stimulated by our computer teacher.

I briefly considered stopping Mr. Godwin so that he could make Shawn stop recording, but digital proof was already saved. And I was so horny that I didn't want to stop.

Mr. Godwin ran his hands up the outside of my bare thighs under the hem of my skirt. He touched the wet crotch of my panties and I pressed my sex down onto his hands.

"You really will do anything, won't you?"

"Yes," I said.

He sucked my nipple, pleasure and pain choosing through me in a direct line to my clit. He pulled down my panties and I stepped out of them when they reached my ankles.

Mr. Godwin stood and pushed me bavk onto the top of the desk and spread my legs wide. He unzipped the fly of his khakis and pulled out a magnificent thick cock.

"Holy shit, Mr. Godwin," I breathed.

He and Shawn both laughed.

"You want this cock little girl?"

"Yes, please."

"Such nice manners, little whore." He positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of my dripping pussy. He slid the head up and down and I nearly screamed in frustration. "Ask nicely."

"Please, fuck me Mr. Godwin."

He slid his thick cock into my pussy and then I did scream. It'd been so long since I'd had my pussy filled.

"Fuck, you're tight," my teacher moaned as he buried himself in me.

Shawn kept recording, his camera lens taking in my bare tits, reddened from Mr. Godwin's attention and pointing straight up to the sky, my skirt bunched up around my waist, and my cunt impaled my my teacher's giant cock.

I wrapped my legs around Mr. Godwin as he thrust into me. "Little Miss tight cunt," he grunted. "I want to feel you come around my cock."

He put his hand between my legs and touched my clit, moving his finger in right little circles. My long-awaited release came and I screamed as my cunt walls closed in around the thick cock pistoning in and out.

My involuntary squeezing around his dick was too much for the man and his cock jerked as he came with a loud "Fuck!" He pumped me full of semen, bathing my cervix in warmth. I clung to him, milking every last drop. God I'd missed getting fucked.

Mr. Godwin pulled his softening dick out of my pussy and looked down at me with a sneer. Yeah, I'd just let this middle age man use me for his sexual pleasure. His derision made it hotter somehow.

He zipped up his fly and looked over at Shawn who'd stopped recording. "You want seconds?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, and walked over to the desk. He looked down at me. Mr. Godwin's load was leaking out of my pussy and my perfect tits pointed to the sky. I must have looked like such a whore.

"Turn over, slut," he commanded.

I sat up and turned so that I was facing the desk and bent over. I shuddered as placed a hand on my ass, rubbing my cheeks. He swung his hand back and slapped my ass hard with his open hand. I yelped in surprise, and Mr. Godwin laughed. Shawn rubbed my ass again and slapped the other cheek.

"You're such a bad girl. Spreading your legs for our teacher like that."

Thwack! Tears came to my eyes but I moaned. Ben and I'd had rough sex but he'd never spanked me. I had no idea it would feel like this.

"You want me to fuck you too, don't you baby?"

God help me I did.

"Yes, please."

I heard the zipper of his jeans behind me and felt the tip of a second cock part my swollen pussy lips. He held it there, reading me. I pushed back with my hips, taking his cock into me myself.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as his cock slid into me. He gripped the sides of my hips and held me in place as he started pumping in and out of me.

This skeezy boy was using me like a piece of meat and I loved it. He smacked my ass, then moved his hand to my front and rubbed my clit. "Come on my cock, too, slut."

His fingers rubbing little circles on my clit made refusing his command impossible. I cried out as my vagina clamped down on his dick. My body went limp and he grabbed both sides of my hips and thrust into my over and over again while I recovered from my orgasm.

With a grunt, Shawn's load filled my twitching pussy.

"Fuck," he said, leaning over my back and shuddering. He pulled out of me, and I felt the mixed cum from two guys leaking onto my thigh. I really hoped my birth control was up to the task.

My legs could barely support my weight as I stood. I pulled up my panties and shirt, and refastened my bra and shirt. "How many more tests until I graduate, Mr. Godwin?"

"As many as you can handle."

Shawn seemed bashful all of a sudden, but I had a new sense of power. I didn't have to wait to find a boyfriend to get what I needed. I packed up my things and checked my phone before heading out the door.

I had a new text, and my first thought on seeing the sender was "Ben who?"