After-school Special Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassie uses Shawn to get over her ex, but ends up under him.
2.3k words
4.27
8.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent months mooning over my ex who dumped me his first semester of college. I would have given anything to get a text or anything. Last week, something rather interesting happened when I missed a test in my computer class, something that had me bent over my teacher's desk getting fucked by both the teacher and the class burnout.

They made me cum so many times that I forgot my ex's name.

So naturally, that was the day my ex finally texts me. He wanted to talk, supposedly. I deleted the message.

The next day at school, my stomach was full of nerves as I approached the computer classroom, but it was exciting, too. I'd let Shawn and Mr. Godwin dominate, spank, and use me, and for the next hour I'd sit with them like it was a normal school day. Would I turn red and burst into flames? Would our classmates be able to sense what I slut I was? I avoided every eye as I sat in my normal spot. The space between my thighs was throbbing and I had to press them together to calm myself down.

I wore the shortest skirt I owned, and Shawn had his hand up its hem as soon as the bell rang and the rest of the class focused on Mr. Godwin. I straightened up, remembering the way he groaned around my nipples, like he'd imagined sucking on them and was finally experiencing his fantasy for real. My nipples became erect, and I hoped he could see them. I wore one of my thinnest bras, too. Shawn leaned over and whispered in my ear, "What's your number?"

I sent it to him in chat and he slipped his finger into my panties.

Mr. Godwin's lecture washed over me without penetrating as I focused all my energy on the sensations between my legs and keeping myself calm so the class wouldn't notice my arousal. Shawn drew his finger up and down my vulva.

The teacher finished talking and stared right at me. My classmates may not have noticed what Shawn and I were up to, but Mr. Godwin most certainly did.

The class broke into small groups. "Can we do this another time?" I hissed at Shawn.

He popped his finger into his mouth and tasted me.

I rolled my eyes. "That wasn't an answer." I turned to another table and offered to partner up with one of the other girls in my class. We made our way through the assignment and maybe I managed to learn a thing or two. I escaped the computer class without a scarlet letter erupting across my sweater.

When I checked my phone in the evening, I found another text from Ben. "Miss you so much, babe. I'll be in town this weekend. Can I see you?"

Shawn sent an eggplant emoji. "Cum suck my dick sluuuuut"

I fingered myself to orgasm remembering yesterday, and Ben texted again.

Damn, exes are annoying. Just when you're done pining over them, they come back all thirsty. I was done with the whole boyfriend thing. I'd be in college in a few months, and I wanted to be experienced when I got there.

I texted Shawn back. "Ru free Saturday afternoon?"

"Only if u want 2 fck"

"Meet me behind the garage at 3. Don't be late."

Then I told Ben to meet me there at 3:30.

Figuring that Shawn would be late, I rounded the corner behind the old garage at 3:05. The garage was always abandoned, probably closed, and backed into a forested lot. Ben and I had met there a ton when we were still dating, it was a semi-private place for when we couldn't be alone at our homes. Shawn leaned against the cement block wall. His hair was clean and fell into a smooth dark sheet down his shoulders. He took a drag from a joint and offered it to me.

I wrinkled my nose. "I don't do drugs."

He shrugged and extinguished the cherry. "You said not to be late, and here you are. I should punish you for that."

"You should."

Shawn pinned my wrists together and spun me so my back was against the cinder blocks with my arms up overhead. He drew the back of his hand down the side of my body, sending delicious electric tingles up and down. My breath hitched in my throat and Shawn bent down and kissed me. It was a tender kiss, a good one, our first. He'd come in my mouth and cunt before ever kissing me, unlike with Ben who I held off for months with makeout sessions and petting before I let him put it in. I returned the kiss, melting into his hot mouth and dripping down the side of the building.

Then he spun me around and pushed me into the wall. I turned my face to the side so my cheek pressed against the cinder blocks and my breasts pushed into the wall. Shawn grabbed my ass cheek under my skirt, hard.

"Why are you wearing panties?" He smacked me, and I cried out. "You trying to convince someone you're not a slut?"

"No," I whimpered, closing my eyes as he rubbed his hand over my ass.

"Good, because I'm not buying it." He smacked my ass again and pushed the crotch of my panties aside. He fingered me, roughly, and I moaned into the wall. He thrust another finger into me and I pushed my ass back, wanting more sensation.

He withdrew his fingers. "You don't get to cum before I do. Get on your knees."

I turned to obey, kneeling on the rough gravel. I'd thought I was in control of the situation, setting it up so that Ben would catch us, but I was powerless under Shawn's domination. "Call me Master," he said, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his long, hard cock.

"Yes, Master." I swallowed the head eagerly, tasting his salty precum as I made a seal with my lips and bobbed up and down on his cock. I wrapped my hand around it's base and took him as far into my mouth as I could. One of his hands tangled in my hair and he used it to control my head. He pulled my hair and held me steady and thrust into my face. He came, spurts of semen bathing my throat.

He pulled out of my mouth then and lifted my chin. "What do you say?"

He looked down at me as if from a great height. I shuddered in anticipation. "Thank you, Master."

"Good slut. Now, get naked."

"Yes, Master."

I drew my cotton panties down my legs and stepped out of them. I pulled my knit shirt over my head and watched Shawn smile as I stood before him in just a bra and tennis skirt. I unbuttoned the skirt and let it drop to the ground before unclasping my bra and letting my large, round breasts free.

"My god your tits are fantastic."

I fought the urge to make myself smaller, to cover myself. "Thank you, Master."

"Lie down."

"On the...ground?"

Shawn sneered. "Yes, on the ground. Do you see any feather beds back here?"

No one had ever talked to me the way he did, and it turned me on more than I believed possible. I laid down carefully in the dirt and gravel, my hard pink-brown nipples pointing at the sky. Shawn, still fully clothed, lowered his body over mine and kissed me once on the lips, then down my neck, sucking so hard I knew I'd need to wear a turtleneck tomorrow. He took one nipple into his mouth and sucked it, gently at first. He switched to the other nipple, sucking it and then blowing on it. Once they were fully sensitive and erect he sucked harder and squeezed the other with his hand.

His lips traveled down my body to my stomach, my mons, and he pushed open my thighs and licked, starting at my opening and licking up until his tongue was flat against my clit. He pressed there, vibrating his tongue right on my most sensitive button and I groaned.

He broke contact and looked up at me. "You can come now, slut."

He resumed his oral assault on my clit, and I screamed, my hips thrashing so much that Shawn had to grab my thighs to hold on.

When I opened my eyes, Ben stood fifteen feet away with his mouth hanging open.

"Hi, Ben," I said, dreamily, still recovering from my orgasm.

"Cassie? What are you doing?"

Shawn raised his head, my juices all over his chin. "What does it look she's doing?"

Ben ignored Shawn. "Is this guy hurting you?"

"That wasn't the sound of pain," I smiled at him.

"Did you invite him here, slut?" Shawn said.

I bit my lip. "I wanted him to see I'd moved on."

"Mmmm." He looked up at Ben. "You want a turn?"

"What?" we both reacted at the same time.

Ben shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

This was not what I'd had in mind. I sat up, wanting to protest.

"What are you?" Shawn smiled.

"A slut," I whispered.

"And what am I?"

I looked up at Ben. Horniness was warring with the feeling of watching the girl who took his virginity submit to another guy.

I faced Shawn. "My master."

"And if your master tells you to fuck someone..."

"I fuck someone."

"So stay down on the ground and spread your legs."

I did as Shawn said. My thighs trembled as I held them apart, cool breeze blowing across my vulva lips that were so, so wet. Ben walked over and stared down at my wet juicy pussy just waiting for cock. Any cock.

"Tell him what you want."

"Put your dick in me, Ben." I was alone on the gravel with two men looking down at me, and I didn't want to be alone anymore. I wanted to be filled.

He pulled down his pants and used them as knee protection as he knelt between my legs. "I thought you were different, Cassie." He held his stiffening cock in his hand and rubbed the head up and down my slit.

"Just fuck me. Use me."

He thrust inside me, filling me with his thick hard cock and my back arched in pleasure. "Fuck yes." He leaned over me and took my breasts into his mouth and sucked all around as he thrust into me again and again. He helped himself onto his elbows and pistoned himself in and out of my pussy, driving me into the dirt. Sweat rolled off my stomach, making the dust under stick to my side and back. Rocks dug into my back. I clenched my pussy around him as I came which pushed him over the edge.

"Ugh uh ugggggh," he moaned as he filled me with spunk.

He lay on top of me for three recovery breaths before pulling out and fastening his pants. My ex-boyfriend and Shawn looked down on me, naked in the dirt. Ben's semen spilled out of my pussy.

Shawn offered me a hand up. Gravel stuck to my back, ass, and thighs. Shawn ran his hand over my backside from top to bottom, dislodging the rocks. "Good slut," he cooed into the back of my neck. "You know how much I love seconds."

He bent me over. I braced my arms against the wall and Shawn thrust his full length into me. "So fucking juicy." He grabbed my hips and filled me over and over again.

Ben stood off to the side and watched. His face looked torn again--was I his first love or a sloppy slut?

Men never understand that we can be both.

His ambivalence while being unable to turn away enhanced my pleasure in Shawn digging me out. He leaned over my back. "You like that?"

"I love it."

"You're so fucking tight."

"Thank you, Master. Oh fuck," I moaned as he reached around and found my clit. He pressed hard, vibrating his fingers against me and I came for the third time, my legs shaking under me. If it weren't for my arms and Shawn's cock, I would have collapsed into a pile on the ground but he kept pumping his dick into me and enjoying my pussy walls squeezing him even tighter.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

"Please, cum inside me, Master."

He regripped my hips and slammed himself into me before yeeting into me, filling me up with more semen. His cum hitting my cervix felt so good and nearly caused me to cum again.

He slapped my ass softly as he pulled his dick out and zipped up. I turned around and leaned my back against the wall, grinning as I tried to recover from the pleasurable assault on my senses.

"Thanks, whore. I've gotta get to work. Nice meeting you, fuckboy," he snickered at Ben as he rounded the building.

As he started up his truck out front, Ben stood rooted to the spot, his eyes running up and down my naked body. Cum leaked from my pussy and coated my thighs.

"You're unbelievable." He shook his head.

"Thank you," I said, though I knew he wasn't talking about the tightness of my cunt.

"Are you going to put your clothes on so we can talk?"

I giggled. "What's there left to talk about?"

"Just get dressed." He bent over and picked up my skirt and sodden panties from the ground.

"Come on," he said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back around to the front of the building with him. He took me to the passenger seat of his car. "Get in."

Silence of an insulated car cabin embraced me as I watched him walk around the front of the car, wondering what on earth he wanted with me after what he'd just seen.