After School Stud Ch. 06

Story Info
They're both horny after a long weekend.
1.1k words
4.35
17.2k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Six: [E]vent Horizon

Morgan smiled as she took Chris out of his pants. He was steel hard and already leaking precum as she held him. It was early, before school started, and normally Morgan would wait until the afternoon to bring Chris to climax, but when he showed up hard and begging, she couldn't bring herself to refuse him. She told herself it was all to keep him focused on school, but she smelled his exposed dick and worried that her intentions weren't so pure.

Holding him, stroking him, Morgan took the time to examine him. She was awed by his length and rigidity. Her husband was average by comparison to Chris, who was both larger and harder. Holding Chris by the base, she marveled at how her fingertips couldn't meet around his thick shaft. With her other hand, she cupped his fat, smooth testicles, and she stared up at him like a giddy schoolgirl. Chris stared back at her, breathless and leaking precum, and she smiled.

"My oh my, you are hard, Chris." She giggled. "What's got you so horny this morning?"

Chris stared at her, stammering, breathless in her grasp and still in disbelief that Morgan, of all women, would be at his feet jerking him off in the morning.

"Oh, come on, Chris," Morgan laughed, "There's no point in being embarrassed now, not after how you rammed this fat thing so far up into me on Friday." Taking him in both hands, she smiled. "Or, is that what's wrong? You didn't get to come for an entire weekend and now you're all backed up?"

Chris nodded quietly, whimpering as Morgan stroked him. Her movements were agonizingly slow but deeply affectionate. She cooed while stroking him, enjoying the feel of him in her hands, astonished by his heat and rigidity. In every way, he outclassed her husband. At this point, it hardly seemed worth the time to compare them at all.

Morgan purred. "Oh, you poor thing. Then it's all my fault; I didn't even think of it. Well, don't you worry, your favorite teacher is here to take care of your big, hard cock for you. But first..." Morgan shuffled on her knees back to her desk, dragging Chris after her. Reaching into her bag, she produced a towel and laid it out on the desk beside him. Then, holding him with both hands, she stroked him again. Chris' shaft was already glistening with his precum, and Morgan didn't expect him to last long.

She smiled up at him from his side. "That's for when you come, so we don't leave a big, sticky mess behind."

Chris nodded breathlessly, his dick twitching and leaking in her hands. Morgan's fawning over him only seemed to help him along, which suited them both fine. They didn't have much time before school started and, though Chris was early, Morgan knew they weren't alone in the building. Another teacher could catch them together at any moment, and while that wasn't enough to convince her to stop, it did make her heart hurt a little to contemplate it.

Holding Chris, however, she had trouble denying him. His size made her feel tiny and giddy, like she was a teenager again, discovering sex and exploring it without caution or care. Her nipples chafed against her bra, swollen and hard, and her pussy had her panties wet. She wondered idly if she could find a way to fuck him without her screams carrying through the walls or down the hall, and then she wondered if she could take him in her ass, too. The former, she decided, was too dangerous and the latter impossible.

She watched his balls sway as she stroked him with both hands. His pants were part way up his thighs and his ass was partially hidden by his shirt. From where she was, though, she could see his chiseled ass cheeks and was further impressed by his powerful body. He pulsed in her palms, and though it aroused her, she knew with some disappointment that he wouldn't last much longer. Slick within a few strokes, Chris had already wet her hands and now his fat crown was a bright, swollen red.

He does better every week, she reminded herself, and she contented herself to be flattered with his arousal rather than frustrated by it. Today, however, felt like she was back at stage one with his stamina.

Chris grunted, "Getting close, Mrs. Klein."

Morgan swallowed a laugh and stroked him faster. She could feel him pulsing and swelling and held him over the towel. Holding him by his sticky crown with one hand, she stroked him with the other while Chris whined in her grasp. She gave a throaty giggle in response. "Getting close to what, Chris?"

He moaned. "You know!"

"I do," Morgan purred, staring at his glistening cockhead. She licked her lips. "And I want to hear you say it. What exactly are you getting close to doing, Chris?"

Staring at her, and seeing her hunger, Chris quickened. Growling, he said, "Coming. I'm coming!"

Morgan barely had time to throw the towel over his dick before she felt a hot ribbon of sperm leaking onto her forearm. She stroked him through his climax with one hand while holding the towel there for damage control with the other. His throbbing dick sent a shiver of arousal through her which echoed and bounced into an orgasm. Riding out her own pleasure, she watched the towel and felt it dampen. "Good boy, Chris," she panted. "Empty all of that thick cum into the towel. My oh my, there's so much of it. You must really have been backed up, you poor thing."

When he finished, she removed the towel and stared at his spent cock. Partially erect, he remained large in her hand, and his crown glistened and leaked. Leaning forward, she smiled at his size before sucking him clean, rewarding herself with his flavor. Even this last bit that dribbled onto her chin was thicker than her husband's semen. It stuck to her throat when she swallowed. Chris stared at her when she sat back, her nipples showing through her blouse.

"That was a big one," she said, stroking him idly. She smiled up at him. "Then again, your loads are always big." Chris smiled back, and she kissed his cockhead one last time. "Well, now that we have that taken care of, you need breakfast. You head on out, and I'll see you later for tutoring."

Chris nodded eagerly and did up his pants. He remained dense and plump, and Morgan stared as she folded up the towel. "Thanks, Mrs. Klein."

Morgan laughed, waving as he left. "No problem," she said, and she stared at his ass on the way out, her hunger for his dick reaching an all-time new high. He wasn't the only one who was horny after a long weekend, and now Morgan felt certain she had an equally long day ahead of her.

Koto's Commentary: Thanks to my patrons for supporting this story, and happy fapping!


kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers