The MILF Next Door

Story Info
The MILF next door gives a young college kid some education.
4.1k words
4.57
44.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake1969
jake1969
57 Followers

"So how did Brian do?" Nancy asked.

"He was fine. Went to bed about an hour ago, no problems," Jay responded.

"That's good. Lately he has had problems falling asleep and doesn't want to go bed. Sometimes I have to sit with him until he falls asleep."

Jay had lived next door to Nancy for 12 years. Brian came along about five years later when she was in her late twenties. Once married but now Nancy's ex-husband was out of the picture. In middle and high school, Jay had often watched Brian if Nancy was busy in the evening. Jay hadn't watched him since last fall when he left for college, and Nancy was glad he was home for the summer now.

"Why don't you come back to the bedroom," Nancy suggested, "I left my wallet in my other purse"

Jay followed her to the bedroom. Nancy flipped on a switch for the lamps on either side of her bed. She grabbed a purse off her dresser and sat down on the bed.

"It's great that you are home for the summer. Glad to have the first year behind you?"

"Definitely," Jay responded "it was a long, hard year."

"I bet," Nancy smirked to herself as she rummaged through the wallet.

"How's $20?" Nancy asked as she handed him the bill.

"Sure, that's fine."

"You know, I saw you through the window last Wednesday night as I was waiting for Brian to go to sleep."

"Oh, yeah, sometimes I can see into Brian's room," Jay didn't think to much of the comment. His room was directly across from Brian's and if he looked out his window, he could see into Brian's room himself.

"I was impressed, I didn't get to see the end though."

Jay had a confused look on his face, "When was it again?"

"Wednesday."

"Oh fuck," Jay thought. He had taken a shower and returned to his room in just a towel. He was hard as hell and in need of some relief. After he dropped his towel, he stroked his cock for a few minutes before turning off the light and laying down to finish. He didn't realize anyone had seen him.

Jay looked at Nancy with a panicked face and then turned away.

"It's OK," Nancy said with a reassuring chuckle, "I like to see guys jerk off."

Jay's face was turning red. He turned back to her but didn't know what to say.

"Why don't you do it again, but this time let me see the ending."

"Uh...," Jay responded, trying to form some words.

"Right here. It's OK."

Nothing was said for several moments. Jay looked down at the floor and around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with Nancy while she sat on the edge of the bed. She had an anticipating smile on her face as she leaned back with her hands behind her.

The only thing Jay really knew at this point was that his cock was getting hard and he was afraid she would see it through his jeans.

"Really it's OK," Nancy tried to reassure, "I've already seen it." She emphasized the "already."

Jay wasn't sure what to do, walk out the door, laugh it off, or pull it out and start stroking.

"I don't... It seems kind of weird to do it in front of you," Jay finally stammered.

"Because I am older? Because you have known me a long time?"

"Yes."

"So you have never watched me out in the yard in my bikini?"

"Uh, well...." An image of her flashed in his mind. The bikini had been lying on the floor of the bathroom that night. He couldn't resist to pick up the bottoms and feel the crotch. He had seen her several times in the backyard wearing that brown bikini.

"Does your dick get hard when you see me in it? Like it is right now."

Jay looked down at his pants, embarrassed. It was obvious the state he was in, and he could feel it starting to throb.

"It's OK, pull your jeans down," Nancy encouraged again.

With that Jay got the courage to take the plunge. He undid the top button, then pulled loose the rest. He stood there for a moment with his fly unbuttoned, the jeans still on his hips. Nancy watched with anticipation.

As Jay pushed down his jeans, the boxers hung up on his hard dick. He freed it, then continued to push both down to the middle of his thighs.

"See, that wasn't so difficult, now was it?" Nancy laughed. Probably close to seven inches, but most impressively, he was thick. Secretly she was impressed, but kept it to herself so as to not further embarrass him.

Jay shook his head, trying not to look her in the eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's sexy. Let me see you stroke it."

Jay closed his eyes, took his cock in his hand and began short slow strokes. He didn't really know what to expect. Did she want more? Was she going to help him?

Nancy took in the view as she leaned back and relaxed on the bed. She could feel herself getting wet, but for now she had more control then a young college boy.

After a couple of minutes Jay began to relax and lengthen his strokes. He wondered how long he would be able to last and tried not to rush it. Where did she want him to cum, did she really want a mess on her floor? He looked down to see he was standing on a rug covering hardwood. "At least it will clean up easy," he thought.

"Need a little help?" she asked.

Jay looked up to see Nancy unbuttoning her shirt. He watched her closely as she slowly worked her way down. When she got to the bottom, she pulled the tail of the shirt out of her jeans and finished the last two.

Nancy pulled the shirt off her shoulders and laid it on the bed. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were definitely above average. And for her age, they were still firm.

Jay was mesmerized, he could see her nipples poking at the white bra and wondered if she would take that off too. Nancy cupped her breasts and played with her nipples through the bra. She was getting worked up too, they were like bullets and she could feel the dampness in her jeans.

Jay started to stroke faster and Nancy wondered if he was getting close. She unhooked her bra and discarded it on top of the shirt. Her hands felt great on her bare tits and she couldn't wait to see Jay's cock explode.

The tan lines on Nancy's breasts highlighted her brown nipples. The image in front of him was too much, Jay's breathing became heavy and he knew wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

"Come closer," Nancy instructed.

Jay took a couple steps forward so he was now immediately in front of her as she sat on the bed.

"Closer," Nancy said again.

He wasn't exactly sure what to do, so he stepped forward and was now straddling her legs. His dick almost touching her breasts as he stroked it.

"Cum on my tits," Nancy instructed as she cupped and squeezed them together.

Those words were all Jay needed to hear, and like magic he erupted. He grunted, the first wad impacting right between her tits so forcefully he could hear it. The second was not as impressive but still hit the mark.

Jay shook as he emptied everything he had. He shot five different strands across her breasts and made quite the mess in the process.

"Impressive," Nancy said as she leaned back and smeared some of the cum across her nipples.

Jay leaned against the bed to keep his balance. He was still coming off his high as he spasmed and continued to stroke but nothing more came out.

He came back to reality and opened his eyes. He was surprised to see Nancy laying there as if he had forgotten where he was really at. Some cum leaked out as he became soft and dripped on to her jeans.

"You probably better pack that thing up and head home. Your parents are going to wonder what I am doing with you," Nancy laughed.

Jay panicked for a second, would his parents know what he was doing with her?

"Don't worry, I won't tell," Nancy said as she pointed to tissue on the nightstand, "and you better not either."

After he cleaned up, Jay stuffed his semi-hard dick back into his pants and buttoned his fly.

"See you later I guess," as he smiled. He had no idea what else to say and headed out of the bedroom, down the hall and through the kitchen to the door at the side of the house.

Nancy waited to hear the side door close then undid her jeans and pushed them along with her panties down to her ankles. She spread he legs slightly, ran her hand between her them and massaged her mound for a moment.

This wasn't going to do it she decided, plus she needed to get the cum off her chest. "He must have been saving it up," she thought.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and pushed the jeans and panties the rest of the way off. She could feel the cum slowly sliding down her chest as she hurried across the hallway to the bathroom.

Stepping into the tub, Nancy pulled the shower curtain closed behind her, and reached for the faucet. Once the water warmed, she switched the valve to send the water to the hand held shower head.

The hot water made her breasts tingle as it washed away Jay's spunk and sent it down the drain. She lathered up her breasts with a bar of soap and removed any residue which still remained.

She bowed her head and stuck it under the spray. The jets hitting the back of her neck was relaxing, she spread her legs and released her own stream into the mix. Nancy thought about what had just occurred with Jay as she watched the yellowish mixture disappear down the drain. Her pussy ached and she was in need of a different kind of relief.

She grabbed the shower head and pulled it from above. Pointing it between her legs, she adjusted it for a pulsating stream. The feeling was intense and she leaned against the wall with her other hand to keep her balance as she moved her hips back and forth through the stream.

It was no issue finding dick when she wanted to, but it had been years since she had been with someone that young. She imagined taking his thick cock inside of her. He was thin and hard bodied. The thought of a clumsy, inexperienced lover humping away reminded her of the excitement of early sexual experiences, even if they had left her less than fully satisfied. Maybe she could teach him something.

The pulsating jet was getting to her now. She reached down and rubbed her clit while the water massaged her groin. She reached her peak and spasmed, rubbing faster as she worked through it. The shower head dropped to the tub and she leaned against the wall as she recovered.

Nancy reached for the faucet and turned off the spray of water. She opened the shower curtain and reached for a towel. As she dried herself she wondered what Jay was doing now. She was satisfied for tonight though, and worry about him later.

In the next house over, Jay headed straight to his room when he got home. He undressed and went to bed. As he laid there stroking his semi-erect cock, he thought of what had happened tonight and what he had seen. What would it be like the next time he saw her he wondered? Would it be awkward? Like nothing happened? Or maybe something else?

The thought of a relationship with her didn't even cross his mind, but the thought of actually fucking her made him want to cum again. His dick became hard as he thought about what that experience would be like, and quickly he was shooting a load on to his chest.

A month passed with no contact and other than an occasional fantasy, Jay and Nancy had largely written off another encounter. That all changed one afternoon though when Jay noticed Nancy in her backyard.

Jay was killing time shooting baskets in the driveway when he noticed Nancy in the garden at the back of her yard. She was wearing the brown bikini and Jay stopped dead when he saw her.

Would she look at him? What would he say? Should he approach her? Several things ran through Jay's mind and he wasn't sure what to do.

Nancy's back was to Jay as she walked around garden looking at each of the various plants. Jay watched for a minute, unnoticed by her. But then she bent over to pick something from the ground. He watched her ass stretch the bikini bottoms and Jay was instantly hard as his thoughts turned to pulling those down and mounting her.

Nancy stood back up and turned around to see Jay watching her. She knew all along he was back there and hoped that bending over would really catch his attention. The look on his face was all she needed to see. She waved at him and turned back to continue walking through the garden. A little more teasing wouldn't hurt.

She heard the basketball bouncing in the background. Obviously he was still there and wanted her to know. She acknowledged it by bending over again, this time with her legs slightly spread so he could get a view of what was between them.

That was probably enough she thought, time to see if he was a willing participant in something more. She headed back towards her house, avoiding looking at Jay along the way. A garage close to the houses separated the two properties and she walked around it to the driveway where Jay was shooting baskets.

"Hi," Nancy said with a smile.

Jay stopped and turned around, "Hi."

"Say, I need a little help moving something in the house. Would you like to come over and help me?"

"Sure"

"C'mon then," Nancy said as she turned and waved to summoned Jay towards her house.

Jay followed, taking in her body from behind as they walked. They entered the house through a side door off the kitchen.

"It's back here in the bedroom," Nancy said as they entered the house.

Jay followed her through the kitchen into the hallway and then to the bedroom where he had been several weeks before.

Nancy turned around to face Jay. "I lied," she said, "there is nothing to move."

Jay had a confused look on his face.

"Would you like to see what is under this?" Nancy said motioning to her bikini.

Jay froze.

"Brian's at his grandmother's, if that's what you were thinking."

Jay nodded his head.

"Are you hard?" Nancy asked as she step forward and palmed the front of his jeans.

"Hmm?" she inquired again as she rubbed the front of his jeans. Jay was fully erect and Nancy switched to slowly stroking his cock through the jeans.

Nancy looked up as if offering a kiss, but then pulled her head back as Jay went to kiss her. She smiled at him and continued to stroke, then leaned in once again only to pull away when Jay tried to kiss her. She was having fun teasing him, but it was time to get more serious.

"You want to shove this inside of me?"

Jay nodded his head again.

Jay stood there with his eyes closed and arms at his sides while Nancy unbuttoned the fly of his jeans. Jay exhaled loudly as she reached inside the waistband of his boxers, took control of his cock and stroked it.

"Take off your shirt," Nancy said as she continued to stroke.

Jay did as instructed, then reached out and cupped one of Nancy's breasts. She reached behind her back and untied her top. Jay quickly pulled it out of the way and found a nipple.

"God you are really fucking hard. You are enjoying this aren't you?"

Jay tried to answer, but it came out as more as heavy breathing and a grunt.

"Take your shoes off," Nancy instructed was she knelt in front of him and pulled his jeans down to his knees.

Jay kicked off his shoes and she helped him out of the jeans. Nancy reached up for his cock and quickly took half of it in her mouth.

"Don't cum, don't cum," Jay thought as he looked down at his cock going in and out of her mouth. She stroked him and tugged at his balls while her head bobbed up and down on him.

The blow job didn't last long though, Nancy stood up, walked over to a small couch on the other side of the room and sat down.

"Come here," she told Jay as she pushed her bikini bottoms off her legs and on to the floor.

"Kneel down," Nancy instructed as she spread her legs, her ass hanging halfway off the couch.

Jay did as told, Nancy gently grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face towards her pussy.

"Kiss me", she said.

Nancy was neatly trimmed with just a landing strip of brown pubes above her clit. Jay had never been this up close and personal and wasn't sure where to start. He kissed the inside of her thigh and worked his way closer until he was kissing the lips of her pussy. He stopped and studied it for a moment. Her labia were swollen and parted, surrounded by a darker patch of skin. Her clit was the size of a small nipple, he didn't have anything to compare it to, but was larger than he expected,

"Use your tongue."

Jay parted her lips with his tongue. He had his first real taste as her salty juices flowed into his mouth. He didn't know what to expect, but he liked it. He pushed his tongue into her entrance as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Nancy reached down and pulled back the hood of her clitoris, "Suck on it."

The size made it easy for Jay to draw into his mouth. He buried his face against her and went about it as if sucking from a straw.

Nancy moaned lightly as she enjoyed the sensation. This wasn't enough though, she needed something inside of her. She pushed Jay's head back and stood up from the couch.

Jay looked up between her legs as as she stood over him. Her pussy glistened with the mixture of her juices and his saliva.

"Lay on the bed," Nancy said. Jay did as asked and she joined him.

Nancy sucked his cock bringing him to full erection again. She moved to straddle him and used his cock to tease her pussy.

Pointing the head at her entrance, "Is this your first time?" she asked before sliding down his length.

"Yes," Jay responded as he nodded. Nancy smiled and flicked her eyelids.

The feeling was incredible. Her pussy was warm, and wet and slick and better than he imagined.

Jay watched Nancy's face as she slid slowly up and down his cock. Her eyes where closed and her mouth partly open. He reached up and massaged her tits and pinched her nipples.

Nancy was enjoying the girth of his cock. Gradually, she began to grind her clit against the base of his cock, periodically stopping to slide up and down a few times. She was careful not to over stimulate him though, she still wanted him on top of her.

Jay slid his hands down to her hips, helping her with the motion. When she would stop, he would watch the lips of her cunt cling to his cock and stretch as she pulled up off of him, then contract again as she plunged back down.

Knowing she was getting close, Nancy collapsed on his chest, her face just above his as she ground her clit harder into him. Jay could hear soft moans as she ground away. His hands found her ass as he pushed his body into hers.

Nancy collapsed on top of Jay, still impaled by his cock, her body shuddered with orgasm. He squeezed and pulled at her ass as her hips and legs convulsed.

They laid there for a few minutes. Jay could hear Nancy's breathing slowly come back to normal. He continued to periodically pump in and out of her as he ran his hands through her shoulder length brown hair.

"OK, your turn," Nancy said as she pushed her self up and quickly kissed him.

She slid off of Jay and laid next to him, spreading her legs as he positioned himself in front of her.

"Come here," she said gently as she reached for his cock.

It was slick with her juices and coated her hand as she stroked it for a moment. She tugged on it and pointed it at her entrance as she pulled her knees up.

Jay let out a weak sigh as he settled into her, his face just above hers. She let him kiss her as he began to work in and out of her. This position felt different, like he was deeper and she had a tighter grip on him.

She broke the kiss and whispered, "Slow down baby. Make it last a while." She locked her ankles behind him to limit his thrusts.

"There you go," she said as he slowed and shorted his strokes.

The different angle forced the head of his cock to rub against a different area inside of her. She could feel her own orgasm building again as his limited movement focused on that area.

Nancy's nails dug into his back and she let out a loud grunt as her orgasm peaked. Jay could feel her shake beneath him and her cunt spasm around his cock.

jake1969
jake1969
57 Followers
12