After She Became One

Story Info
What the sentence is.
1.7k words
3.72
17.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max called me when she came in and they had stripped her and were walking her down to A. And I knew the 32 men in the cell block would be gang raping her very soon. Max called back a couple hours later and when I answered him he was laughing.

"Wow she is a fighter, her little pussy has been very busy with them."

"They have been gang raping her?"

"Oh ya, over and over. They haven't really hurt her yet but they want to."

"Is she excited enough to enjoy it rough?"

"Oh ya, I think so she is pretty cranked up right now."

"So why don't you let them take it there for a while. Have the boys keep an eye on it so it doesn't go too far yet."

"You are planning to let them have her and go the whole way with her aren't you?"

"That is where I plan for it to go, yes. Just not for a while. She has a couple of appeals coming up soon. Then we will see."

"But I can tell the main guys that they will get her for their ultimate fun at some time after a while?"

"Yes you can. Just be sure there is a spot for her to disappear completely with nothing to come back on us."

"I didn't tell you did I? We finally got approved for an oven for cremations. So bodies can't be traced now."

"That is perfect. Being next of kin I can cover all he paper work and make her look good. Tell them maybe a few months they can have her for their complete fun."

Garret Crafford FBI special agent.

I am Garret Crafford and I am a new guard at the prison in cell block A. I am a 34 year old black man who is undercover in the system because of some things that seemed unusual. I have been working in cell block A for 3 weeks now.

So I was in the Block when they brought the little white whore in and gave her to the men. Now this was highly illegal and unusual. Some deal between the Judge and Max the Warden. I had enough to bust them both, but some rumors said there was much more to it.

The big one said she was the Judge's wife and that he wanted her to disappear completely. The female couldn't be over here in the male side, but I knew it did happen once in a while in extreme cases. And I had found it had happened here before. But the fact that it happened in the A block was the biggest difference. And the fact that they had the little female naked to use as they wished was the bad part.

These guys were the worst of the bad. What do you do to a guy who flips out and kills her when he is on death row for doing that to other females. So the crime here was not about something kinky for the troops. It might be a kinky way of getting rid of the female permanently.

Max Bonder is the Warden and a very big black man. And I was told that he fucked the judges wife several times before she was sent down to the block. I heard that he and David Masters the Judge have something kinky worked out. I also heard that three women sent up here to Madison had disappeared here. And that the Judge's wife Linda was to be given to the Bad Boys for their kinky fun stuff. I could not prove any of this except that she was given to the lifers in block A.

All I could do was to wait and watch. I had to hope the judge wasn't ready quite yet to let them have her completely. Her treatment was getting rougher by the day. I watched and hoped for her sake. I kept up with things that could help delay his finally giving her up to their final fun with her. Appeals were still pending.

They took her back out at night and always back to the warden's office where I was sure he fucked her. I encouraged them to have her lawyer file new appeals to help delay things. But the animals in cell block A were wanting to feed. I could tell they had been promised her and wanted her.

All I could do was to keep my eye on her as much as I could. As the weeks turned into months I got more and more worried. The appeals all ran out, the judge had her cold for the charges. I knew time had run out and there was no evidence that much had changed. I worked the day and as I made my last rounds I saw they had a cell down at one end blacked out with black plastic. I didn't have a key for this cell, but I had a master that would open any cell up.

I did and I found a rack set up inside with a table beside it with several knives laid out on it. All was ready for her and as I was passing out of the block I found the first six cell on automatic unlock. The bad of the bad. All was set to finish her.

So now what? I clocked out and waited. An hour later I crossed over into the women's side. To check. She wasn't there. I went back to the office where they check them in and out. And I ask. No she was back there. He lied.

"How long has she been gone now?"

"No Man, she is back there."

"I am a Fed buddy and if she is dead you'll be in cell bock A."

"Shit man, she has been gone 40 to 45 minutes now. If they got excited she's dead and gone by now. They were hot to do her."

I ran back and as I went down I saw the first six standing wide open. At the far end I could see the cell was still blacked and loud rock music blared in the hall. As I started to run down the hall I stopped and turned to the video room I knew that room would have a camera in it. It would be quicker to just look in and see how bad it was and then run. I stepped into the video room and found two guys watching the show down there. I calmly ask how far it had gotten so far like I knew exactly what was happening.

"Oh shit they are still just fucking her the little bitch knows what is coming too."

"How do you know?"

"Well shit they been talking shit to her for weeks and she is on the rack strapped in tight. And she has seen the knives. They are being really rough with her and the big black fucking her now is pulling on her nipples getting them ready. It is nearly show time for her."

"You think they are getting very close?"

"Oh, no maybe 30 minutes before they do her. But he is getting her ready and when he reaches for the little knife he will take her nipples off. He always does it that way. I have seen him do it three times now. And her nipples are about to come off. It then takes thirty minutes til they finish her. But see him working her nips, he is working up to it. And it is close. You watch in the next three minutes he will reach over for the little skinning knife and then just cut them right out and the good stuff begins."

"You think he is that close?"

"If you run now you are way too far to stop it now."

I stuck my.45 up his nose and said.

"You get on that mic and tell that black cock sucker if the point of that blade touches anything down there before I get there His day of execution has just arrived and I will kill all six of the fuckers. Then I will walk back up here and shoot both of you fuckers in the head. Understand? Lock them down."

I walked down there slowly and when I got there I opened the door stepped back and calmly told them to one at a time step out with your hands locked behind your heads. As they did I turned each to the far wall as the third one turned I saw the knife in his hand behind his head and I shot him in the back of his left knee. He slammed the wall screaming.

"Next knife I see is a head shot."

I heard the knife drop and the fourth stepped out. Turned and faced the wall. Number five followed him. Six was still in there.

I kicked the cell open next door and moved them in and locked them down. I eased into the cell and he was still up inside her with her nipple pulled out as tight as he could with his little knife just starting to cut it. He wanted me to see it come off. And instead his hand exploded.

They had no idea who or what I was or why I was there. I turned back to the other cell and calmly shokicked the dog shit out of the other five. I am a different kind of Fed. I am the clean up crew. I buzzed my beeper and my clean up crew was on the way. I took the little female off the rack blindfolded her so she could see nothing and walked her back up the hall way.

The boys in the video room had made a run for it but the guys caught them at the front gate the would be added to the dog shit group and be in a cell block soon. I got the big nigger Warden in his office as he waited for the results to be final. The paper work would be a bitch for someone but it was a complete cleanup. He would soon be on block A too.

Her husband disappeared that same night, but was thought to have been sighted in Mexico several times in the next year. But his trip was much nearer the cell block than Mexico. She is a sweet little white whore. She sleeps in my bed now and I love her as much as one ever loves a little sweet whore.