After Shower Surprise

Story Info
You quickly seduce your man after his shower.
1.2k words
4.28
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers

I stepped out of the shower. I dried off and then walked back into the bedroom. You were kneeling up on the bed facing me. A big smile was on your face as you posed sexily.

You were naked except for a small pair of thongs. Red ones, the ones I liked best. Your knees were quite far apart so I could see and imagine exactly where your pussy was. I also briefly thought about lying on my back and putting my head between your legs. As always, your hips and waistline looked great and your breasts were magnificent. Perfect round orbs of lovely soft flesh with gorgeous pink nipples. Spotting my gaze you raised your hands to your boobs and squeezed them together before pinching your nipples.

"Mmm, you're nice and clean," you said, "come here so I can make you dirty again."

I looked down at my naked body, I was still slightly damp from the shower. My cock was already stirring, possibly from just seeing you mostly naked, but your words and sexy voice always had an amazing affect on me. I was lucky that you weren't whispering or chuckling... yet.

"My pleasure, and it will be yours too," I said with a smile.

I took a step towards you.

You held your hand up.

"Just wait there."

I grinned remembering how you said that you like being bossy and I stopped.

You dropped to all fours and seductively turned around. Prowling like a cat. I had a beautiful view of your ass and thong, with your legs spread wide.

You looked over your shoulder at me. Then you reached back and pulled your thong to the side exposing your pussy. "Do you see anything that you want?" you asked.

I nodded; my cock twitched.

"Yes, I do and I'm going to fill it for you," I replied.

I reached forward and pulled your thong down your legs and off. I grabbed your hips and pulled them towards me.

I knelt on the bed behind you and rubbed the head of my cock against your pussy. I felt your heat as your lips parted slightly, inviting me in.

"Stop teasing and fuck me!" you cried exasperated.

So I did, with one smooth stroke I filled your pussy. We both sighed with pleasure at the same time. Your pussy felt tight, warm and snug. It was like putting you hand in a warm glove that's been on the radiator in winter, only nicer and wetter. My cock felt like it was home.

"Mmmm, you feel soo good," I sighed with pleasure.

You rolled your hips against me, enjoying the full feeling my cock was giving you. As good as it felt to me being inside you, I slowly pulled my cock back out. With just my head left inside you, I looked down. I could see your pussy lips pulled along with my cock. I could also see your puckered little ass.

Even the dirtiest of places looked sexy and attractive on you.

I held your hips and pushed back in quickly. You moaned. Again I pulled out slowly, then pushed back in quickly. You lowered your head to mattress.

I stopped teasing and started moving with a nice rhythm. You were moaning in time with each thrust. I looked down again watching my cock disappearing inside you and then coming back out, glistening with your wetness. I turned my hips slightly so that my thrusts were rubbing against the side of your pussy. The I turned my hips again to rub the other side. Your moans changed pitch with the new sensations. I could feel your fingers brush against my balls slightly as you rubbed your own clit.

I raised my left knee and put my leg over your hip with my foot flat on the bed. This had the effect of driving my cock even deeper inside you.

"Oh fuck, that's deep." you moaned.

Encouraged I fucked you harder. I was gripping your hips tightly. My cock wasn't coming out as far now. I was just leaving it deep inside you and pushing deeper as you rocked your hips back towards me. Your moans were being muffled as you pressed your face against the mattress. I wanted to hear you cum so I grabbed your hair and pulled your head back up. Your moans were immediately louder.

"Yes, pull my hair. I'm your slut. Take me!"

"Yes, cum for me sexy slut. Cum all over my cock," I said.

You just groaned in pleasure. I started stroking your back. I still had hold of your hair but I didn't need to hold your hips anymore. You were eagerly meeting each of my thrusts now.

"I'm going to cum soon," you said.

And I could feel that too, your pussy was twitching and pulsing. I let go of your hair and grabbed your hips tightly as I thurst harder and faster.

"Aaarrghh fuuuckkk! I'm cummingggg!" you cried.

I just kept going, keeping you cumming for as long as I could. Finally, your head flopped forward as your orgasm subsided. I left my cock inside you and stayed still feeling each aftershock of pleasure run through your pussy. You fell forward off my cock and sighed.

I laid down on my back besides you and put my arm around you. With your head resting on my shoulder, you looked down at my cock. It was still hard and coated in your creamy white cum.

"You didn't cum yet, did you?" you asked.

"No. But I am alright, I enjoyed watching you cum." I said.

You grabbed my cock and I groaned.

"I want you to be more than alright," you said as you moved down and took my cock in your mouth.

"Oh god that's good," I said.

A second ago, I really was alright, but now I needed to cum and I knew that you'd make me. Your hot mouth felt nearly as good as your pussy. You grabbed the base of my cock and wanked it too. I placed my hands on your head and watched you. Your head bobbing up and down on my cock. I then moved my gaze and looked at the rest of your sexy body. Your boobs resting against me, your curved back leading down to your round backside and your sexy legs.

Just looking at you was almost enough to make me cum. Your mouth just made it happen quicker.

I felt my heart race as my orgasm started. My balls drew up and tightened and my cock started to twitch. When my cock stiffened you wrapped your hand even tighter around it. Nothing was going to stop me cumming though. I even forgot to warn you, I just groaned loudly. My entire body went rigid as I flexed every muscle at once.

You sucked my cock beautifully as I came in your mouth. I don't know exactly what you did but it felt amazing as you coaxed shot after shot of cum from my cock. I groaned and moaned louder each time. You made me cum more than I thought was possible. When I finished my cock was extremely sensitive as you kept sucking and licking it. I tapped your head, hoping you would stop. I didn't have enough breath left to talk.

You understood though and laid back next to me. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed.

Then we looked at each with happy glazed eyes.

"You really are beautiful in every way," I said with tenderness.

We kissed again.

mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers