Legs Day has Never Been This Fun

Story Info
Amara teases the new trainer.
2.5k words
4
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sunlight peeked into her room, Amara woke up to the beeping of her alarm at 5 a.m. She stretched lazily, feeling the warmth of her sheets against her skin. She looks at the other side of her bed and finds the other side to be empty reminding her that her husband, Abhay, is still not home. Being married to a navy officer for almost 5 years, has its own charm like a big house, house help, driver, car, etc, but it also brings in the loneliness for the partner. Since Abhay has to be away quite often due to the nature of his profession, Amara tries to keep herself busy with household work, social worker activities, getting together with her friends and sometimes, making new acquaintances. Being away from her husband also means to compromise on her carnal desires. Amara loves Abhay to the end of the moon but she knows that she has needs and she need to sate them to remain sane.

Rising from the bed, Amara's eyes, the colour of deep, rich coffee, fluttered open. She noticed the full length mirror right next to her bed, offering a full-body view. Sunlight reflected off the smooth, dark tones of her skin, the creamy satin of her chemise catching the light in a way that sent shivers down her spine. Sleep had loosened the delicate straps, revealing the curvaceous mounds of her breasts, their fullness straining playfully against the confines of the fabric, creating a hint of the outline of her 32Ds. The curve of her hip dipped slightly as she bent and reached for her robe, briefly allowing her breasts to dangle in all its glory. Donning her robe, she walked towards the bathroom with her hips -- full and rounded beneath the flimsy satin -- swaying gently. Turning on the faucet, the cool water woke her up completely and she immediately knew, what she has to do in the gym today - it was the legs day.

Coming back to her room after the shower, she discarded the chemise wondering why did she put it on in the first place. She opened her closet and browsing through her collection, she opted for a pair of high-waisted, breathable leggings in a deep teal colour and a cropped sports bra in a crisp white. Standing in front of mirror again, stark naked, she noticed her pubic hair above her vagina and thought to herself - "I should have shaved them, but maybe next time?". Transfixed with self admiration, she felt this is the best shape she has achieved in her lifetime. "I am 29, and I need to keep in shape.....for myself and for Abhay".

The result of months of regular exercise and balanced diet were clearly visible. A thought glanced over her mind and her sensuous lips had a mild smile. She reached out for the side drawer of the bed and took out the almost real cock shaped dildo. This was an alternative to sate her carnal desires. Abhay, when at home, would not leave Amara craving. He would make lover to her whenever opportunity arises. She felt blessed to be married to him. Normally, she would keep it hidden in her cupboard under stacks of her sarees but right now, while Abhay not being here, she could freely keep it in plain sight in side drawer. Her gaze fixed at the tip of the dildo, she smiles and blushes at the same time. She gets a tingling feeling between her legs and her other hand, on its own, make its way to her craving vagina.

A sudden sound from the kitchen breaks her trance. "That must be Murli in the kitchen.....damn it!! Another minute of two and I would have been on my way to ecstasy but looks like I need to wait" - she thinks. Realising that enough time has passed, she kisses the dildo and replace it back into the drawer and starts putting on her selected attire. A quick look towards the mirror to check her hair and all, she finally covers her top with a loosely fitting green hoodie hanging on the side of the mirror. This and couple of more hoodies, is what she wears almost every day to the gym.

The gym was buzzed with the collective energy of the early risers. The air hung heavy with the scent of sweat and determination, a familiar melody to Amara's ears. Glancing around, she spots few familiar faces who are regular to the gym. She finds her trainer - Sheeba, near the water station. They meet and talk about the exercises for the day. Since it has been quite a while for Amara working out, she barely need any help from the trainer. She walks to her locker and thinks "Why did Murli always have to be on time? Since tomorrow is an off day, I could give him an off tomorrow. The butterflies in my tummy and the burning sensation in my pussy would not go away like this. Ok Amara, now that things are planned out.....lets ace the gym today!!".

Finally ready, warming up with a series of lunges and squats, Amara felt a familiar fire ignite in her core. Today's leg day was an assault course -- weighted squats that sent a satisfying burn through her quads, lunges that tested her balance and stability, and leg presses that pushed her muscles to their limit. Between sets, Amara caught glimpses of herself in the mirrored walls. She was one of the gym members with the best body, especially among females. Looking at her figure and her training regime, no one could guess easily that she is married. Finally, after an hour of relentless exertion, Amara collapsed onto a yoga mat, her chest heaving, legs trembling. But even in exhaustion, she felt a sense of victory. She had conquered leg day. After having a bit of water, she starts walking on the treadmill to relax. Suddenly, a soft voice broke through Amara's concentration. "You just killed it with those exercises today." Amara turned to see a young man standing. He couldn't have been much older than maybe twenty or twenty one, good general physique, a nervous blush creeping up his neck that clashed with his bright blue official gym shirt indicating that he was one of the trainers. But Amara had never seen him before here. "Thanks," she replied, offering a friendly smile. "It's just leg day routine."

"Right, leg day.......I am Ravi, by the way, I have joined as a new trainer here from today." Amara's smile widened. "Nice to meet you, Ravi, how is your first day treating you?"

"Not bad to be honest. This is my first job hence I came in early today to familiarise myself with the folks and the equipments. By the way, I must confess and please don't take me in the wrong manner, but I have never seen any female working out so dedicatedly. Judging from your physique, I could make out that you are really serious about your workout regime." - said Ravi, while being amazed by Amara's radiance.

"Yeah, I try and keep myself in shape. But I was not always like this. You would not believe if I showed you how I looked back in college." - Amara responded confidently.

"Wait a second!! Are you telling me that you are not a college girl!!??" - Ravi was now bowled over even more.

Due to Ravi's innocence, Amara blushed a bit and responded - "Well of course I am not a college girl anymore. Now either you are being genuine or you are making fun of me, which one is it Ravi?" Amara, regaining back her strength and breath from the heavy exercise, asked him mischievously.

"Oh no!!.......I genuinely thought that you would be a college girl. Your skin is so radiant and your body shape......" and Ravi stopped there.

"Come on......don't leave me hanging.....don't you know it is bad manners to leave a woman in the middle while appreciating her??" Amara teased Ravi.

Ravi hesitated for a bit and said while blushing "Toned and curvy - your body frame I mean. You could easily be a model since this combination is hard to achieve and maintain."

Amara felt happy and blushed slightly. She is used to getting appreciations only from Abhay. But now a guy, quite younger than her, is complimenting her. Sheeba then chimes in "Amara Ma'am!! I see that you two are already acquainted. Good!! That saves me some time. Starting today, Ravi will be your trainer. Since you are already an ace member, you hardly need much help. So it would be a good starting point for Ravi."

Sheeba then faced towards Ravi "Since you are new here, we would assign only 1 or 2 members to you to get you started here and learn the ropes. Please pay attention to Amara Ma'am. She is one of our dedicated members and I do not want to get any complaint from her. 1 complaint from her and I am afraid but you would be out."

Ravi, lost his cool and said nervously "I will do my best Sheeba Ma'am. I too agree with you that Amara Ma'am does not need any help and I have already seen her working out, she is an ideal."

Sheeba retired to her office leaving Ravi and Amara alone. Amara, after listening to all the conversation between Sheeba and Ravi, got an idea which made her smile in a naughty manner. She unzipped 1/4th of her hoodie's zip from the top and said "Well Ravi.....looks like I would be your boss for now. I am quite a demanding woman so you better not slack off." She said it in a flirtatious way to Ravi.

Ravi, trying to understand what was going on simply replies - "I would not fail you Amara Ma'am. I am happy that I have been paired up with you. I look forward to learning a great deal from you."

"Oh really??" Amara stopped the treadmill and bent over the side rails of the machine while facing him. Ravi could not believe his eyes and his luck. He could see inside her hoodie. It was not too clear, but he could make out the sweat that Amara had built up and her white sports bra was now wet giving him an outline of her breasts and her nipples. His gaze transfixed, Amara felt hot and a bit hornier as well. She could feel her crotch getting slightly wet. But finding that she could make a young man stop and gawk at her made her feel wanted. She stood back up straight breaking Ravi's daze and said "Well....could you help me a bit with stretching? My arms have been killing me for some time now."

Ravi, gaining back his composure, responded "Surely ma'am. Please come this way." He pointed to the yoga room which was empty, thinking that he would get to spend some lonely time with Amara and it would also be easier for her to stretch freely.

Getting into the yoga room, which was at one corner of the floor, Amara stood at one side waiting for Ravi to assist. "You would need to take the hoodie off so that I could assist with proper pressure at the right spot" - said Ravi. Amara felt an electric charge running from her bottom to her head. Never had she undone her hoodie in the gym. But since today was special, and she had already given Ravi a small show, she thought to take it a bit further to make his day. She unzipped and hung her hoodie in one corner. Now in bright light, Ravi could make out Amara's sensuous figure even in more detail. He could now also make out Amara's big nipples that were straining against her wet sports bra. It was a dream come true scene for her. Amara, feeling a bit flushed, while exposing herself to a man other than her husband, could see that Ravi was interested and he wanted more. She said "Ravi......shall we begin?" She sat down in front of Ravi to give him ample view of her cleavage.

"Yes ma'am!!" - said Ravi and got behind her helping her pull her arms in various directions. Every time he stretched her arm, he could see even more inside her sports bra. "This is real!! She is like a super model and I am getting to see her and touch her. This is surreal!!" Thought Ravi while helping her out. Amara, all knowing about what was happening, was enjoying this. This was a new experience for her, but she did not feel much guilt of doing this behind Abhay's back. "Its just a tease.....well maybe a bit more than a tease. But God!! I love it!! I wonder......" she thought and turned a bit to notice that Ravi had a hard-on. Seeing an actual hard-on after a long time, she wanted to grab his crotch and rub it. There was a small patch of wetness on at the edge where his dick ended. She could feel her juices flowing and making her panties wet. Anymore of it and her juices would have started to seep out of her pants. She regained control on herself and said "Thanks Ravi!! I am feeling much better. Its about time and I have another "appointment" to follow". She got up and donned her hoodie back on.

Gaining back his composure and hoping that Amara had not noticed his hard-on, Ravi said - "Ma'am, I am glad to be of help. Also, since I am your trainer now, I would be required to have your number as per the policy. We could be in touch that way to set up schedules and in case if you need some help."

"Of course........you are pretty handy and I am sure that I would need much help from you soon enough" - said Amara, again in a naughty way while glancing over Ravi's hard-on. They exchanged numbers and Amara went back to her car to drive back home.......the last 15 minutes were pretty intense and flushed her out much more than her workout today. She could not believe that this fun teasing of hers would make her so horny. She asked herself if she has betrayed Abhay, but all she could think about was Ravi's hard-on and the small wet patch on his pants. At the same time, Ravi could not believe his luck based on today's events. He went to the washroom and took out his dick. It was harder than ever before, and the pre cum just did not stop flowing out. He grabbed his dick and jerked off for around 15 mins. Readjusting his dick in his pants, Ravi eagerly awaited for Amara to be back at the gym.

Amara, being alone in the car, took out her phone and called Murli and said "Murli, since there is not enough work today, and tomorrow is a relaxing schedule, take the day off. Ask Govind (driver) as well to take the day off. Come back the day after on your regular routine."

The only "appointment" that Amara wanted to attend was to pound her wet and burning pussy with the dildo in her side drawer........no distractions, but only bliss.

-- To be continued