After the Auction

Story Info
Cody gets auctioned to a powerful man.
10.3k words
4.54
21.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear the loud thumping of the music from my place at the back stage. My heart beats as loudly and as fast as the drums in the track.

The Psi Omega Zeta fraternity regularly joins the annual Sexy Charity Auction organized by an NGO. Once a year, five women and five men are auctioned to rich men and women. Eighty percent of the proceeds of the auction will be donated to charitable and humanitarian programs.

Rich women and men are in the hall to participate in the special occasion. The highest bidder will win a three-day two-night date with the auctioned lady or hunk.

I am one of the members that are up for auction today. Together with me in the dressing room are four other frat brothers who are also going to be auctioned for a date. All of us are wearing black square trunks. Our torsos are oiled up to highlight our muscular bodies.

I feel nervous, not because I am going to be presenting myself nearly naked in public- I have competed in bodybuilding and fitness modeling competitions so that's not the problem. I'm just horrified of the thought of being sold for a price and going to a date with a stranger.

But this is something that all members of the fraternity go through. And it is for a good cause, so this should not be so bad.

I stare at my reflection at the large mirror on the wall of the dressing room. I have brown, wavy hair, brown and deep-set eyes, chiseled jaw, prominent cheek bones and full lips. I have graduated from my teenage pimply phase years ago, so I now have a clear face. I have a milky complexion, smooth skin that covers my developed muscles.

"Damn, Cody. You're fucking ripped," one of my brothers tells me.

I flex my right biceps, "yeah. My schedule at the university has a lot of long breaks. So, I get to pump iron more often. And I'm competing next month."

He nodded, "yeah. It's good you're going to be auctioned last. It's going to be embarrassing to go after you."

I scratch my head, "ugh. This whole thing is embarrassing."

He shrugs, "well, we need to this for the bros. I just wish a hot rich cougar is going to get me tonight."

Then another brother chimes in our conversation, "I just wish that there's no dirty old fag out there. Ugh."

I swallow. In my twenty years of life, I've not had gay friends. Even in the community I grew up, I knew no gay folks. I also feel uncomfortable getting compliments and indecent proposals from gay strangers. Call me homophobic, but I am just not comfortable with them. So, I do not know how I will react if a man takes me home tonight.

Shortly after, the bidding for the auctioned women from our partner sorority finishes. And one by one, my brothers are called to the stage. Each bidding finishes every after fifteen to twenty minutes.

Two of them has been auctioned to women. The other two- both frustrated- to men. The odds are not making me hopeful.

Finally, I am called. I try to look calm even if I am nervous. I do not want to embarrass myself tonight. I hear clapping as a walk out the stage and stand in the middle in front of a mic stand and the female host in a gown.

I scope the audience. All of them are wearing formal clothes. They all look rich. I can say that the group is fairly distributed according to gender. I refuse to look at their eyes.

"So, our last but definitely not the least hunk for auction is... CODY!" the host announces, "Cody is a 25-year-old, fourth year mechanical engineering student. He has joined and became a runner up on various fitness competitions- and I don't doubt that! Look at this handsome face and chiseled body! I can't tell if he's a man or a greek statue!"

The audience claps again.

The host turns to me, "so, Cody, tell us something about yourself?"

I speak to the microphone and respond using the lines I rehearsed, "well, I am a chill type of guy. I'm very serious about my fitness regimen. I like girls who are into fitness too. And I really wanna be a successful engineer someday, so I can be as rich as those who are clothed in this hall right now."

The audience laughs at my lazy attempt at joking.

"So tell me Cody, tell me about your ideal date?" the host asks me.

"Oh definitely the sea," I answer immediately, "watching sunsets, walking on the sand, dive and see the underwater wildlife, drinking wine while facing the water. I think that's romantic and sexy."

She then faces the bidders, "there you have it. So, if you do become the lucky generous person who gets him tonight, you know where to take him during your date this coming weekend. And remember, that your bidding will go to the San Luis Home for Orphans with Disability and other affiliate NGOs. Okay, let's start our bidding at 1,000 dollars!"

One woman, wearing a rainbow mask, raises her number.

"Do we hear two thousand?"

Another woman raises a number.

"We have two thousand anybody- okay we have three- okay four thousand- okay five- six!"

My heart races as my eyes move around the owners of the numbers being raised. I see some men bidding in. I begin to sweat.

Come on ladies... bid for me... bid for me... I plead loudly in my brain.

Then out of the blue, after the 10,000 bidder, a baritone voice booms from the back of the hall, "FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS."

I gasp. I look at the number raised: 657. He is wearing a shiny royal blue mask. Holding it is a middle aged man in black suit and pants. Everyone else in the hall turns to the man, surprised at the large number he bid.

The host gets out of her shock and speaks. "Wow! Fifty thousand dollars. That's the biggest we had yet for the night. Anyone else? Going once-"

A woman shouts, "fifty five thousand-"

"-Seventy thousand dollars!" the same man bellows.

The host intervenes, "wow. That's really- high- okay. Uhm... We're now on seventy thousand... whew! I'm sweating! This is just- wow! Okay going once! Twice! And number 657 get's the bid. Gosh guys! Can you believe it, we are going to donate a total of over a hundred thousand dollars for charity from our very first bidder? Let's give a round of applause for your kind generosity!"

The audience claps as they look at the dapper man holding 657 with disbelief. I feel my heart thumping louder. I see him looking at me intensely in the eyes.

I'm going on a date with a man. For the first time in my life. I am panicking.

——————————————————————————

I'm sitting on a bench while fidgeting uncontrollably in a terminal by the pier where the private yachts are found.

Here I am, about to offer myself to a man who paid seventy thousand dollars just to have a date with me. I don't know what to do in the next three days that I am going to be stuck with him.

Even though the rules of the date-a-hunk auction includes the prohibition of the winning bidder to advance themself sexually on their dates, I fear that the amount that was paid for me would make it harder for me to say no, just in case he tries to do something intimate with me.

I have heard of stories from my older frat brothers, most of them had been touched and groped by the gay bidders. Some of them also were too helpless when the gay bidders asked to suck their cock. There was a story where one frat bro punched his bidder. He was removed from the fraternity and was put to jail.

I bury my face in my palms, "ugh. Why did I get here?!"

I don't regret getting into this brotherhood. It's highly esteemed in the university and the region. And most of the alumni members are successful people that can help younger members get ahead. This is just one weird initiation that members have to go through. So, I just have to soldier through this weekend and I will be in good standing in the fraternity.

Shortly after, an expensive blue BMW stops in front of me. The uniformed driver comes out then opens the passenger door. Then shiny royal blue 657 bidder comes out.

Unlike the other men and women auctioned during that night, I was not able to meet my bidder after the program. I was told that he left soon after my bidding ended and he wired the money. From my spot at the stage, I could not really see him in details- the mask he wore did not help. I did not even get his name.

So, this is the first time that I am seeing him.

I was correct in estimating that he is a middle-aged man. But other than that, my expectations about the appearance of my bidder are not met by the one I am seeing coming out of this luxury vehicle.

While waiting for this day, I built in my mind an image of the male bidder. I imagined an old, white haired guy. I expected someone who was not good looking, or someone who wore make up. I anticipated someone who wore flashy, colorful clothes and acted flamboyant. My own homophobia is really showing.

So, I'm surprised to see that the tall man coming out of the car looks very handsome. His black hair has well distributed streaks of gray hair. He has black eyes, thin lips, flawless face and a tan complexion. He wears brown khaki pants and a white buttoned cotton shirt that hugged his body tight. By the looks of it, he works out too. I can easily tell he packed muscles in the way his chest and arms strains against the fabric. His stature exudes success and commands respect. Nothing about this man is consistent with my mental image.

He turns to me and smiles. "Hello Cody, good morning!"

"G-good morning." I don't know why I stuttered.

He walks to me and shakes my hand, "I'm Aaron Randell. Cody Smith, right?"

I nod my head, "yeah. Yes I am."

He wet his lips, "you look so much better in person."

I swallow. I am not used to getting that type of compliment from other guys that way. "Uhhh... Thanks."

Then awkward silence comes. He just stares at me. Then he bites his lip.

This makes me both scared and uncomfortable.

He sighs and says, "well? Let's go? I have a whole weekend planned for us." He turns and walks towards the boats.

I carry my luggage and follow him.

We go inside the yacht. The boat starts sailing a few minutes after we got in.

My discomfort wanes a bit while a wonder at the interiors of the luxury fast-speed yacht. I am not surprised though. This guy just squandered almost a hundred thousand dollars to have this date with me. This boat may just be a toy to this man.

Aaron finds me by the bar. He is carrying to wine goblets with dark red fluid inside. "You said that your ideal date was on a deserted resort island, so... that's where I'm taking you."

"I didn't specify it as 'deserted'," I reply without thinking.

He offers me one of the two glasses, "welcome drink?"

My eyes widen. I become paranoid that he might have put something in the drink that will drug me or put me to sleep.

"Uh. No. Thanks Aaron. I don't drink when I'm riding a boat," I lie, "it makes me feel dizzier."

His forehead crumples, "hmm... You seem uncomfortable... What's troubling you?'

I can't find the best words to answer this man who bought me for this date.

He looks at me intently, "honestly? Do you have a problem?"

I reply, "I know... I know that you paid for charity for this date... with me... and I know I am compelled to humor you... or be intimate with you... But I just want you to know... I am straight. And I'm honestly not comfortable with guys hitting on me. I just participated in that auction because of the pressure from my fraternity... I can't describe how I feel right now. I don't want to do anything gay with you, but I don't wanna be unfair to you as well."

He does not answer immediately. A smile forms in his mouth, "I like your honesty. But yes, sure. Don't worry, I know what I got myself into. We are auctioning for dates, not for prostitutes. Don't worry Cody. I won't do anything to you without your consent."

I feel like a huge thorn in my chest has been pulled out after he says that. "I— thank you so much."

"Just relax. Be chill. That's what you said on stage right?" Aaron reminds me. Then he offers me the goblet again, "that's just wine. I didn't put anything in that. I really really like you, Cody. I am not going to do anything bad to you."

The sincerity in his voice relieves me, "thank you." I take the glass.

He raises his, "cheers."

"Cheers." I clink my glass with his and drink. I am not sure about how expensive wine tastes, but I am pretty sure, this one is.

We sit on the high stools of the bar facing each other. Some of the wind from the outside enters into the space of the bar and blow on us. For ten minutes, my eyes wandered around the room. Whenever my gaze gets to him, I catch him staring at me.

I know how I look when I stare at a woman that I like. I can see he looks at me like that too. But I feel more shy than threatened.

Ten minutes of silence pass and Aaron finally talks, "let me guess. You're a guy who's not into small talk. You like social functions and parties— you behave well in large groups, but you dislike serious conversations in private settings. You want things chill and light, because you don't want to get into deeper discussions about things. You'd rather go to the gym, lift weights, and do chores on your own. You're only preference for intimacy is with a woman you'd like to be in a romantic or sexual relationship. And maybe you're still afraid of commitment. And awkward situations like this freak you out."

I choke. He did describe me correctly— too correctly.

I stutter, "w-what makes you say that?"

"I own a large PR firm, Cody. In my many, many years of practice, I've known how to read people... sizing them up, even from a mile away," he replies confidently, "I have to know who to trust."

"So, I guess, you won't trust someone like me?" I inquire out of curiosity.

He shrugs, "well, I'm not looking forward to anything with you after this weekend, especially that you made it clear that I won't have a shot at intimacy with you. So, probably trust is out of the picture."

I nod and sip on my goblet. He has a point.

He continues talking, "but can I ask you one— no— two big favors from you? I mean, I don't mean to rub this in, I did cash out a lot for me to have you here."

I raise my eyebrow, "what?"

"Well, first— since I won't be getting intimate or sexual with you for this date, can you just allow me to ogle at you?" he mutters naughtily.

I nod in agreement. "Okay. I think that's fair. What's the other one?" I just have to learn how to not feel so uncomfortable when he stares at me.

Aaron leans forward, "you know, I am just like you. I'm usually a reserved person. But can you treat this date of ours as an escape? From your usual self? Can you be more open with me? I want us to have conversations about things that we don't usually talk about with our colleagues or peers. I just want a handsome stranger who I can listen to, and also listen to me? Let's chill— as you said— but let's chill with sense. And then when we go back to our lives after this date, we can forget about everything. But at least we had an escape."

I don't know whether if it is his sultry baritone voice or the depth of what he is saying, but his proposal sounds so enticing to me. Yeah. Maybe I need that. An escape. Where I can talk about things to a stranger and not be judged.

I beam at him, "okay. Deal."

——————————————————————————

"Oh god. I should have said no on the ogling deal!"

I am inside bathroom. I decide to freshen up before Aaron and I hang out at the beach.

I stare at the blue speedo in my hand and recall what he said when he handed it to me before I entered the bathroom.

"I want you to wear that when we go to the beach later."

I try to stretch the lycra with my hands, "man! This is too fucking small!"

I decide to wear the trunks. I face the mirror. The suit is very skimpy. It is dangerously low waisted. The sides of the speedo is just half an inch wide. The fit is too snug too. I can see the shape of my cock through the material. The last time I wore something like this was when I joined a bodybuilding competition. But even then, I was not wearing a posing suit this revealing!

But I do look devilishly sexy in this speedo. I fill the material quite nicely. And it brings focus on the body that I worked hard to sculpt for years.

I sigh. There is nothing I can do. I will just let him see me like this. Hopefully, I do not make him too horny to rape me.

I step out of the bathroom and find that the large room is empty. Aaron is not here, just our luggages on the side. I find a paper with a note by the dresser. I pick it up and read it.

"I will be by the pool. See you there. -AARON."

I look at myself at the mirror for one final time, and then walk to the pool. I see Aaron standing by the pool with a glass of cocktail in his hand wearing nothing but a white speedo. My jaw drops.

Aaron looks fantastic almost naked as he is when he is clothed. For his age, he has an amazingly fit body. He has broad shoulders, large arms, big square chest, six pack abs and tree-trunk thighs. All his muscles are covered in smooth, hairless, tan skin. And he has an impressive bulge in front of his white trunks.

He notices me. "Heeeeeeyyy..." He gives me another lustful stare.

I cover the front of my own speedos. I suddenly feel conscious about his ogling again.

"Shit, Cody. You look so sexy in that," he mutters heavily.

"Thanks. Uhm. You don't look so bad yourself," I manage to reply.

He laughs, "yeah. I was really addicted into fitness when I was younger and I still maintain my physique until now. Although, I'm not as competition-ready as you are."

I try to look away to change the subject, "nice place that you got us."

He nods, "yeah. This secluded island resort is so hard to book. I've been there before and I thought it'd be a perfect escape for me and you." He gets me another glass of cocktail from the table beside him and gives it to me.

I take it and sip.

He sips and stares at me as he did so.. I have seen how my frat brothers stare at girls they like to get in bet with. Aaron's stare at me was the same, if not more intense. I am pretty sure he is already raping me inside his mind. I honestly do not know how to feel or do about it. Usually, when somebody looks at me indecently and makes me uncomfortable, I usually snap or walk away. This time, I cannot do either.

I stare again at his body. Damn. I wish I look as good as him when I mature. I shake my head and try to divert my focus. For years, I have been surrounded by ripped muscular men in the gym and in competitions but their bodies never got me this interested.

A young man wearing a collared short and khaki shorts walks to us. I remember him as one of our personal assistants who helped with our lodging.

"Good days Mr. Aaron and Cody, I am Landon and I am going to be your main assistant for today. The chef asks if you have anything you desire for him to serve this lunch?"

Aaron turns to me, "do you have anything you like for lunch?"

I shrug, "I'd have anything."

Aaron faces the assistant and says, "I'd just want oysters. Other than that, surprise me and my guest."

Landon smiles, "alright. Just let me know if you need anything." His look lingers at us for a little while, then leaves.

Aaron chuckles, "damn. Even Landon likes you. I made you too irrisistible in that suit. It's really just a shame that I can't do anything other than gaze at you."

I swallow. I have never been seduced in such a poetic way before.

Aaron softly bites his lower lip and then reaches down on the insides of the front of his white speedo. I notice that the bulge is now a bit larger.

Then he places the finished glass on the table and says, "damn. I need to swim so I can cool off." Then he dives into the pool and slices into the water as he made laps. His swimming form is also very impressive.

I just sit there and watch him as I continue slowly drinking my wine. Despite my near nakedness, my body remains warm despite the ocean winds that brushed past me. Maybe it's the wine. Or maybe something else.