After the Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Aaron finishes his laps and emerges out of the pool using the ladder directly in front of me. I have watched enough straight porn for me to know how women in bikinis look when they exit the water like that. But nothing prepared me for this: the water that wets his hair and trickles down his body, his pectorals rising and falling as he heaves after the exercise, his arm and lower extremities flexing as he pulls himself out of the water, the slow-motion-ish way he shakes his head to remove excess droplets, the thin layer of pit hair exposed as he raises his hands to tame his hair, the way the chlorinated water creates mini-rivers in the middle of the mounds of his abs, and the way his now-wet speedo clings to his plump buttocks and crotch, which makes the shape and the color of his cock visible.

I start to sweat cold. This powerful and rich man is a different level of masculine sexy. I cross my legs instinctively.

Aaron smiles at me as he takes a towel and pats it on his body, "the water's great! You don't wanna swim?"

I smile back, nervously, "maybe later. I just wanna chill."

He pours wine into his glass then sits on the recliner next to me, "so... Cody, tell me about your family...? Do you live with them now?"

I engage into this new topic to distract me from my confused feelings. "Well, I was born in another city and lived there until high school, before I moved closer to the university in college. My family is— middle class. My parents got decent jobs. And I have two younger brothers who are still in high school back in our place."

"How's university life treating you so far?" Aaron asks.

"It's alright, I think I'm coping well with my studies. I still can squeeze in gym and fitness competitions and modeling in my schedule," I explain.

"I heard that engineering is difficult," he says, "it hasn't affected your dating life?"

"Well, thankfully, I still get the time for it. And besides, my fraternity has a good reputation. So women come to us. It's not really hard to swoon them," I answer cockily.

He gives me a hungry gaze again, "with you looking like that, I don't think it's going to be hard for you to have your way with the ladies." Then he sighs, "yeah. I remember myself. When I used to be in college. Every weekend I had a different girl under my fingertips."

My eyes widen, "oh wait— so you've been straight?"

Aaron nods, "yeah. Most of my life. I only started dating men three years ago. I was married to a woman, and she passed away ten years ago because of a car accident. And I have a son, who also died of an accident four years ago."

I cover my my mouth, "oh, I am sorry to hear about that."

He smiles, "it's okay. I'm way too over it. I had a good run as a father and a husband. So, no regrets at all."

"So, how did you know that you- swing the other way?" I ask curiously.

"I'm pretty sure that you have experienced getting hit on by guys in the gym, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I used to not entertain them. Heck. I even punched a few gay men who were trying to flirt with me. I had a dark homophobic past," he admits, "but... I don't know. One day, I just became curious. I had a gymmate and acquaintance, a respectable person, who was gay. When he tried to ask if I'd like to try it out, I said yes and whew... I liked it. I've been hooking up with guys ever since. Haha."

"With looks and power like yours, you must be getting a lot of admirers. Why did you have to pay to date me?" I further ask.

Suddenly, our of nowhere Landon reappears and announces, "your food is ready. Where would you like us to serve it?"

"We'll just eat here," Aaron replies.

Then tray after tray of gourmet prepared foods come our way. I remember I have not eaten a proper meal since we left for the island that morning. So, I have forgotten the last question I asked and dig into the five star food.

Aaron patiently explains to me each item that he ordered for us. He truly is a rich man with exquisite taste. We relish the food for one whole hour. I am very full.

"I know you are tired and you lack sleep because you had to wake up early for the trip. So, maybe you can rest," Aaron instructs, "I'd really like to walk the beach with you- but maybe later. It's noon and the sun is high up. I don't want either of us getting sun burn."

I agree. I do want to rest. And take a break from being near Aaron's body. I don't want to dwell into the confusion my mind has whenever I see his body.

I retreat back to our unit. Aaron on the other hand says that he plans to go to the resort's office to sort out some stuff.

As soon as I lay on the bed, my eyes close and I drift into slumber. I don't know how long I am blank unconscious- until Aaron comes into my dreams. In a dark place, he walks to me- his glowing skin coating his hard muscles, wearing his wet white trunks that protrudes in front with the shape of his penis. He comes to me, touches my face and then holds my hands. He lifts my body up and carries me with one swift motion. I feel his hard body against mine as he embraces me. I stare at his emphatic eyes. Then he leans forward to kiss me.

I suddenly wake up from my sleep. I shake my head. "No. No. I can't have dreams of him. I can't think of him that way," I tell myself as my lungs heave and my skin wets itself in sweat.

As I recover from my suggestive dream, I hear grunts from the outside of the unit. I get out of bed and walk to the window where the pool can be found. I gasp at the sight.

Aaron and Landon are there: having sex.

Landon's body is bent over. His hands push on the pool-side table where we dined earlier. He still wears his uniform but his slacks are already around his ankles.

On the other hand, Aaron is behind the assistant. His white trunks are already around his knees. His cock goes in and out of the ass of the man. I look at Aaron in awe. His thrusts are strong and fast. His baritone voice growls for every time he dives into the asshole. He fucks so hard that he is now already drenched in sweat, making his swelling muscles glisten under the sun.

Landon whimpers, "ohh my god... Sir... You fuck so good... Ooooohhh!" From twenty feet away, I can see his face is contorted in pain and pleasure.

Aaron slaps his ass, "ugh damn it! Ughh! I just have to release some of this lust! UGHH! Cody just makes me hornyyy! UUUUGHH!"

Landon turns his head back. "Oooooohhhh! Cody's hot too... Why don't you have sex with him?!"

"Ugggh! I can't he's straight! I didn't want to break ugghhh his trust! UGGH!" Aaron replies in between his thrusts.

I swallow. Okay. I now I am a hot guy. I make women hot. I make men hot too. I have seen women act out their lust towards me. But this is the first time that I see a man who is this horny for me. Aaron's handsome face is contorted in lust. I have never seen anyone- girl or guy- to be that angrily horny because of me.

Poor Landon, I can see that he is hurt. But he looks like he is also having a good time. His face is now red, "ooohhh god... I'm so glad that I flirted with yooouuu... Ohh you're hitting the right spot ohhh myyy goood!" He reaches for his own dick and starts beating it while he takes the rich man's cock.

Aaron would intermittently slap the pale ass of the assistant while his thrusts get faster and more forceful. He looks like a wild alpha animal as he shamelessly fucks the assistant outdoors, in broad daylight. I am both scared and- also horny.

I reach down and handle the bulge of the front of my trunks. I am undeniably hard. This is crazy. I can't be hard at the sight of two men fucking! I am not gay!

Landon grabs his own dick and beats it. He gapes as he receives every thrust from his fucker. Then a screech escapes from his mouth, "oooohhh goood shiiit!" Then ropes of cum burst out of his cock and wet the grass underneath him.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Aaron growls as he pulls out his dick and starts jacking it off.

My jaw drops as I finally see his penis outside the asshole. Damn. It's big! And thick! How was Landon able to take that all in?!

Aaron's body finally jerks and spurts off cum escapes from his huge dick and gives a copious showers on Landon's pale ass. His chest rises and falls rapidly. Beads of sweat roll down his muscled body.

Landon stands at turns to his fucker. "Damn. You fuck so good." Then he kisses Aaron.

Aaron kisses back, but not as passionate as the assistant. After the short kiss, he says, "maybe you should go. I want alone time while I wait for Cody."

Landon smiles, "got it."

I run back to the bed. My cock strains painfully and lustfully inside my speedos. I close my eyes. My tired mind and body immediately puts me to sleep with the worst case of blue balls.

——————————————————————————

I wake up and peer at the clock inside the room. It's already 5pm. I spent the whole afternoon slumbering.

I get up and find that I am still alone. I notice that my crotch is wet.

"What the fuck?!" I murmur as I peep inside the front of the speedo. It's soiled in cum. I was so hard and horny before I slept that I came while I was sleeping. The last time I had a wet dream was when I was still a teenager.

I find a note by the bedside table, "I'm at the gym working out. -AARON."

I clean up and wear a shirt over my back. Then I walk to the gym of the resort. I find Aaron there. He is at the bench, still wearing his skimpy trunks. I am awed at how strongly he pumped his chest with almost 200 kilograms of weight.

After the set, he finds me and gets up, "oh hi! How was your rest?"

I nod, "it was just alright."

"Cool... Hey. Lose the shirt. How can I ogle you when you cover that hot body of yours," Aaron then winks.

I surrender and pull off my shirt. Once again, I stand in just my blue trunks.

Aaron licks his lips. "Damn, it's like I'm always seeing you for the first time. I can't stop looking at you."

I see his eyes. I know that look. I saw that earlier while he was fucking Landon in wild abandon. It makes me scared. His body is larger than mine. And he lifted those iron plates so comfortably.

I escape from the awkward situation changing the topic, "it's cool that they have a complete gym set here."

"I know right?" he agrees, "do you wanna work out?"

I shake my head, "no. I'll just do it tomorrow."

"I'm done, come with me to the sauna," Aaron invites.

I try to hide my reluctance as we enter the wet area and get in the sauna. We sit ten inches apart.

Dry heat envelopes my body. I immediately sweat profusely. I can't help but stare at the man beside me. His sweaty body glistens under the dim light. I can see the muscles that were made prominent by the recent workout. His white speedo is wet, and still has a restrained bulge in the front.

He continuous to stare at my body hungrily. I can see his bulge throb. He mutters, "god. I wish I could touch you."

I flinch. What if he tries pouncing on me and then does to me what he did to Landon?

My heart stops when he stands up. He reachers for the small pail, probably to put water onto the stones. I feel his hard brush against my shoulders.

I shudder then move away. "I told you! No touching!" I shout defensively.

Aaron turns to me, looking surprised. Then his face turns sour. "It was an accident! I was just trying to- you know what? I've had it with you! I paid handsomely to be with you, and I agreed to all your conditions. Thousands of dollars and all I get is an eyeful of a homophobic muscle head. Now your fragile ego can't even stand an accidental skin to skin contact?! Damn, all I get from you is a disgusted look. I don't need this. First thing tomorrow, I want you off this island."

Aaron stands and walks out of the sauna.

I am left in that hot room shocked. Aaron was right. I was being an asshole. Damn. He was so commanding when he talked to me like that.

I look down on my speedo. I see that I am still erect. "Shit. Why the fuck am I still hard?!"

——————————————————————————

I stayed in the sauna for thirty more minutes, thinking of what happened, before I return to the room. Aaron is not there.

Landon enters the room, "Sir Cody, Sir Aaron is asking what you'd want for dinner? I'll serve it to you here in the room."

"I'll have dinner later. Where is Aaron?" I ask.

"He's at the beach."

I go out of the room and walk to the swimming area of the beach. There is only a small area where people can swim, and because it's already dark it's the only part where there is lighting.

I find Aaron sitting on the sand facing the waves. I walk to him.

He sees me. "Hey."

I sit beside him, "hey. I'm sorry for how I acted- this whole trip." And I meant it. Aside from his hungry stares, there was nothing rapey that he did to me. It really seemed that he was restricting himself.

"I might have overreacted too... Maybe I was just too sexually frustrated..." he replies, "you don't have to leave the island tomorrow if you don't want to."

"Yeah. You paid for me. I should deliver," I respond, "so I'm staying. I promise I won't be an ass anymore."

He turns to me and smiles, "you look just like him."

My forehead crumples, "huh? Who?"

"My son," Aaron answers and then narrates dreamily, "he was your age when- when he came out to me. I was so mad at him. I didn't want him to be gay. He was my only child. I sent him away. I was angry, I didn't even talk to him for a year. Until... he had that accident. And I never got the chance to apologize to him. I was lying when I said I was a good father."

I gaze at Aaron's face. There were no tears but there was a lot of remorse.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," I mumble.

"I was just like you right now to him back then. I didn't like the fact I was someone near a gay person. Shit. I was so homophobic," he continues, "when he died, I was so remorseful. To the point that I flirted back with the guys who came on to me. And liked it. And now look at me, I eventually turn gay myself, and now being rejected by a guy who I spent a fortune for. Talk about karma."

My heart sank, "I-I'm really sorry Aaron."

He turns to me, "you know I was just there at the bidding to observe. I was just being polite to the one who invited me that's why I came. But then, when you came out to the stage. I feel like, I was closest to my son than I'd ever been. You have his eyes and his body... his height. He was very masculine for a gay guy. Damn. I could imagine him so sad- being in the closet all his youth and then when he comes out to me, I turn him away... And maybe that's why I had the urge to bid on you."

My hand slowly reaches around his neck and then I rest it on his opposite shoulder. I felt his hot, hard, shuddering body against my side.

He chuckles, "I hope I didn't weird you out. You remind me of my estranged son, but I don't have the hots for you because you look like him, okay?"

I chuckle too, "okay. I promise I won't be difficult anymore. I'm really sorry we didn't get to see the sunset together."

He smiles, "it's fine. We still had tomorrow."

——————————————————————————

After Aaron's moment of honesty with me, our connections got better. We swam together on the beach. He told me a lot of of his success stories. I told him about my future plans. He gave me honest opinions about what I should do about my career. He really was a very wise person.

We had dinner after our swim and then continued our talks until midnight with a glass of wine. Our discussions were wholesome, but I can sense that we was still ogling at my body. But I was too used to it this time. I also allowed myself to be accustomed to seeing his strong body while sporting a semi-hard-on. I no longer immersed into my confusions why my body reacts that way around him.

At midnight, we decided to retire to the bed. We laid on the edges of the bed, as far apart as we could. Our backs were facing each other. The whole day was full and tiring. I easily got sucked into slumber.

When I wake up, I find that I am the only one in the bed. I get up and find Aaron sleeping in his gray undies in the sofa.

I wake him up, "hey."

He opens his eyes and smiles, "hey Cody, good morning!"

"Why did you sleep here?" I ask him.

He gets up and scratches his head, "I panicked. I wasn't sure if I could stop myself from touching you if I was that close. I didn't wanna do anything that would make you feel violated."

I sigh. This guy has all the richness, power and sexual persona yet he chooses to be a gentleman around me. "Well, tonight I should be the one sleeping on the sofa. And then you take the bed. You paid for this place."

Aaron stands up, "let's just talk about it later tonight. We have a whole day for us both." Then he gets something from his bag, "but for now, I want you to wear this."

He throws me a red speedo. It is a skimpy as the blue one I have been wearing since we got there. I laugh, "you really want to make me look like a hooker."

Aaron laughs too, "well, that's the most sexual thing that I could do to you within the limits. And I tell you, it's all worth it."

I blush. How can a man be so gentlemanly and flirty at the same time? I retreat to the bathroom to change my speedo. He is right. I do look deadly in read. Maybe I should be wearing these speedos more often.

When I come out, I see that Aaron has changed to an even skimpier speedo colored silver. His perpetual hard-on can barely be kept within the elastic front pouch. He doesn't seem to be conscious of it though. Why would he be? He has a good body and a nicely shaped dick.

Since last night, I stopped beating myself up for complementing Aaron's body in my mind.

He bites his lips, "damn Cody. Damn."

I chuckle and hold his arm, "you're flattering me too much. So, what're your plans for today?"

"Eat. Swim. Walk around. And just talk to you," he replies sweetly.

And indeed this turns out a full day. We have our breakfast and then swim in the pool and the sea. We walk around the island to do some sight seeing. We continue to have meaningful conversations. I notice myself opening up more that the usual. His earnest listening and stranger status makes me more comfortable.

"I just don't know if I'll ever be good enough for my father and his side of the family, you know," I confess to him while we are wading in the saltwater, "he doesn't like my college degree, my fitness career, my school, my girlfriends, my everything."

Aaron looks at me with empathy, "well, you just have to love what you do and be good at what you love to do. I guess that's what my son did after I sent him away. I'm pretty sure he lived his freest and grandest life when he freed himself from my shackles. Just try to be the happiest and best possible person you can be and I'm pretty sure, when your family sees that, they'll understand and love you more. I just didn't have that chance with my son, but I hope you have yours."

I sigh, "thanks. This trip- this escape is really helping me unload you know. Thank you."

"Well, I'm just happy you're having a good time," he answers and then adjusts his trunks.

I can't help but notice how his wet trunks clung tighter to his boner. I can see the shape of his cock.

"So, what do you wanna do next?" I ask.

"Oh, you can take a rest," he replies, "I'll go to Landon. He'll give me a massage."

The image of him fucking Landon returns to my mind. For some reason, I don't want that to happen again. I tell him, "I can give you the massage if you like?"

He turns to me in disbelief, "are you sure?"

"Yeah. I learned massage basics. Because I want to impress my women," I joke.

Aaron turns read, "are you sure? I thought... no touching?"

"Well, that's you touching me, not me touching you... Can you handle that?" I challenge him.

"I mean- yeah yeah... sure I'd like that."

——————————————————————————