After the Ball Ch. 02

Story Info
Two couples renew their 'friendship'.
5.3k words
4.5
18.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AFTER THE BALL 2

A few months ago my husband told you about a swap we did with our friends Dave and Amy after a Christmas ball. We have since had a further adventure that I want to tell you about.

But first, I remember the Christmas ball. My husband John and I along with Dave and Amy had done the arrangements in the hotel. The Christmas party was for the company Dave and John worked for. It went very well and we were all pleased with ourselves. Afterward, once everyone had left, we were tired but the four of us continued to dance to the hotel's music while the hotel staff finished cleaning up the ball room. We had rooms for the night in the hotel. We were exchanging partners for each dance with Dave and Amy. I was wearing a hot-red ball gown that showed a lot of my breasts. John really liked the dress. It came to a bit above my knee. There were two straps over my shoulders and then a lot of skin. I had a strapless bra on and was showing the top half of my breasts. My boobs are too big to let them flop around. Amy, on-the-other-hand has smaller boobs so she was braless under a long white gown that left her back exposed. I could tell my husband had the hots for her and her tight little ass. He and Dave had gotten fresh with us when we were doing the decorations before the ball, looking up under our shirts and checking our legs.

Anyway, after the ball, we were dancing and changing partners. Amy said her feet hurt. She sat down and took off her shoes and her thigh-high stockings, showing a lot of leg to my husband in the process. I said I wished that I could do the same. The pantyhose I was wearing were tight and had become uncomfortable. My dear husband said he could solve my problem. He had me sit down and I thought he was going to help remove my pantyhose. He did, but he took my underpants as well, leaving me naked underneath the short dress I was wearing. I scolded him as we kept dancing, but it was titillating dancing with him and Dave with my pussy a few inches from being exposed. The liquor I had consumed helped me feel loose and relaxed.

The next thing that happened was that Dave pulled the zipper down on the back of his wife's dress. We could see the top curve of her ass and her blue panties. My dear husband unzipped me some too. We continued to swap partners and the guys were getting some good feels from Amy and me. Dave reached down under the back of my dress and had his hand on my bare ass. I could see my husband doing the same with Amy. His hand slid under her panties and he was caressing her ass.

John and I had done some necking with other people, but had never swapped or anything. While we were dancing, my husband asked me how far we wanted to let this go. I was buzzed from the wine and feeling good, so I was up for a good time. So, we let things progress with Dave and Amy, not sure where it would lead, but having a pretty good idea. I was wondering if all four of us had the courage to go all the way to actually swapping. As the men slowly undressed Amy and me, we were heading into new territory, but it just happened like it was meant to be.

During the next dance with my husband, he pulled my zipper all the way down and undid my bra. He pulled one dress strap from my shoulder and I was dancing with one of my breasts exposed. The only thing holding my dress and keeping me from being naked was one strap of the dress over my shoulder. With the dress unzipped in the back, I was nearly naked anyway. When we swapped husbands, I saw Amy's gown fall to the floor. She was dancing with my husband wearing just her panties. She was pressing her perky little tits against him and humping his leg. John already had a hard-on and he was pushing it against her bare stomach.

I lost my dress with Dave when he pulled the remaining strap from my shoulder. I was dancing with him, nude, except for my shoes and my jewelry. I had never been naked with another man since I married John. I know some of the hotel staff were getting a peek. Dave wanted to feel his bare dick against my naked body, so he undid his pants and soon removed them as well as his shirt. Now we were both naked and I felt his warm cock against the skin of my stomach while he pushed his leg between mine and had his hands all over my back and my ass. I was so turned-on by what we were doing, dancing buck-naked in the hotel ballroom.

I looked over and saw my husband was now naked and had removed Amy's panties, so she was naked too. We watched him sit in a chair and then Amy sat on his lap. In a moment, his cock slid up into her vagina. I just gawked at them. It had happened so quickly. My husband was fucking another woman while I watched. Dave led me over to another chair where he sat. Like Amy had done with my husband, I straddled his hips and sat down in his lap. We exchanged a long kiss as I felt his cock sliding up into me. John and I looked into each other's eyes as we fucking other people for the first time. Dave's cock felt very nice inside me and I spread my legs farther apart so he could go as deep as he possibly could. I rode his cock, squirming around to feel it touch different places inside me. The more I rode him, the more aroused I became. I lifted my arms and pulled his head into my breasts. He nuzzled them and sucked my nipples into my mouth. I really like that.

After a few minutes, Dave wanted to try another position, so we got up and I bent over one of the tables. Quickly, Dave was fucking me from behind. We were giving our spouses a good show. Dave was jamming his cock into me and soon I felt the warm spurt of his semen squirting into my unprotected vagina. Bareback sex is the best. I like the feel of semen pouring into me.

After we had calmed a bit, I sat on my husband's lap and discussed the step we had taken. The cum from another man was dripping onto his cock. He got hard again and his dick slid into my sloppy hole. We kissed and held each other.

The next issue was who we were going to sleep with. We all seemed to be in agreement and swapped for the night. We had rooms at the hotel so Dave came with me and John went with Amy. The next morning, when we were recounting our night, John seemed to be too enamored with Amy so I told him that Dave had fucked me in the ass. He hadn't, but it made my husband even hornier for me.

Now, to our latest adventure.

A few months later, we found ourselves on a weekend vacation with Dave and Amy at a mountain resort hotel. While we had seen Dave and Amy a few times, we hadn't done any more swapping or anything since the Christmas ball. But we all knew that we were going to do it again this weekend. We had suite with a central room and kitchen, with bedrooms off to either side. There were two double beds in each of the bedrooms.

We got in very late Friday and except for some flirting, we didn't do anything with the other spouse. My husband made love to me once we were in bed. I could tell that he knew that another man would be with me the next night, so he took his time and was very tender, at first. We evolved to a vigorous fucking and both fell asleep exhausted.

The next morning, John and I came out and made some hot tea. We had dressed for the day and I was a little surprised when Amy came out of their room naked. I elbowed John in the ribs because he couldn't take his eyes off her cute little butt and her jiggling titties. She is taller and thinner than me and her boobs are smaller. Her red nipples were hard and her pussy was shaved (I don't shave mine).

She came over and gave my husband a deep kiss and looked at me and said, "I'm going to fuck your husband today."

I laughed and said, "And I'm going to fuck your husband too."

Then Dave came out and he was naked too. Now it was my turn to gawk at his pecker. It was still shiny from fucking his wife and was semi-hard. The thing dangled between his legs and bobbed back and forth as he walked around. When he came to give me a good-morning kiss, I grabbed his meat and gave it a good squeeze.

"Don't wear yourself our with your wife. Save some for me." I said.

I was tempted to take him to bed and let him fuck me all day, but we had plans to do some shopping and sight-seeing. We flirted shamelessly all day. Amy and I gave the men some good views of our legs and let them look down our shirts to see our titties.

At the end of the day, we found ourselves having dinner at the hotel. Following dinner, we adjourned to a patio overlooking a wonderful view. There was a fire pit and a combo was playing music in the adjacent lounge. We were alone on the patio with our third or fourth bottle of wine.

It started when Dave said to his wife, "Amy, take off your underwear."

Amy was wearing shorts and a pull-over top with bra and panties underneath. I was wearing the same.

Amy said to her husband, "You first." Dave declined so she continued, "You guys want us to prance around nearly naked so you can get your dicks hard watching. Don't you think we ladies might want to see you men going commando with your dicks bouncing around in your pants."

After another back and forth, I said, "John will do it. Won't you honey?"

My husband looked at me not sure what to say, so I directed him to "Take your shirts off and leave your undershirt off."

He looked around. We were in high-backed chairs at the corner of the patio and couldn't be seen. John did what I asked. He quickly took his shirts off and put just his outer shirt back on; he left it unbuttoned.

"Now, take your shoes off."

He did.

I continued, "Okay now take your pants off."

He looked around nervously and then he undid his belt and his fly. He pulled his pants down his legs and off and sat there in his tight white briefs. His dick was straining to be released.

I picked up his pants and said, "I'll trade you. I'll give your pants back if you give me your underwear."

He looked around again. He was in the big chair with his back to the lounge. He pulled his briefs down and his boner popped out. It was hard and stood up proudly. He pulled his underwear off and threw them to me. The danger of being discovered added to his arousal and made his dick as hard as a rock.

"Stroke your cock a few times for us." I instructed him.

He moved to the edge of the chair and turned toward Amy. He held his cock in his hand and pumped up and down a few times. She licked her lips and stared at my husband's cock. I threw his trousers to him and he quickly pulled them on.

Next, it was Dave's turn. He was bolder and stripped completely in his chair, while Amy and I watched. He unbuttoned his shirt and removed his undershirt. Then he slid his pants down his legs, followed by his underpants. He sat there naked. We'd have been in trouble if anyone had walked over to where we were sitting. I found myself staring at his dick. It was hard and stood proudly. He was aiming it at me and Amy told me I was drooling. I probably was. I was thinking of taking that cock into my pussy. I looked at my husband and he was thinking about the same thing.

"Now it's your turn." He said to me.

Oh boy. Fair is fair, so I couldn't refuse. Removing my bra was easy. I unhooked it and pulled it out of the arm-holes of my top. My nipples were hard and poked through the thing white top I was wearing.

I pulled my pants down my legs. I was facing the lounge and wasn't hidden by the chairs, so, wearing my top and my panties, I walked over to Dave's chair and stood in front of him.

"Take my panties off." I asked him.

He put his hands on my hips and took hold of the material with his fingers on each side. He slowly pulled down. My ass was bare and he pulled them farther. When my bush started to be exposed, I stood up so he could have a good view. I was looking at people in the lounge while I was being stripped. If only they knew. Maybe one guy did. I saw him looking at me and I stared back. Dave pulled my panties down below my slit and stopped for a moment. Then he pulled them down my legs. He was stroking my bare ass while I was looking at this other guy on the patio. It was so erotic to be looking into a stranger's eyes while my pussy was exposed. I wanted him to see it, so I moved to the side a little to the space between the chairs. I was between Dave and my husband with my panties at my knees. They knew there was someone watching me.

"Show him your tits." My husband said.

I lifted my shirt to my neck so the stranger could see me, naked from my shoulders to my knees. Dave pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. It was a strangely exhilarating feeling to be showing my naked body in a public place. When the man watching me alerted one of his friends, I 'chickened out'. I sat down on Dave's lap, hiding myself from view.

However, my shorts were over by my chair and I didn't want to walk over to get them. I asked Amy to throw them to me, but she balked. While I was trying to get her to help, her husband pulled me back into his lap and I could feel his bare cock. He had undone his pants and was pulled me back to him. I suppose I could've resisted more, but I let him slide his cock into my pussy. I settled back with his prick inside me. My husband and Amy had a great view of my legs spread with my hairy beaver exposed. They could see Dave's cock embedded in my spread-open pussy. I was really vulnerable if anyone came over to where we were sitting. Amy threw me my shorts and told me to hurry because, indeed, someone was coming. I pulled my shorts over my feet and pulled them up my legs. I had to disengage from Dave's cock in the process.

I was still sitting on Dave's lap and he hadn't been able to pull his pants together when a nice-looking young waitress approached us. She asked if we needed anything. My husband, talked with her a bit, keeping the attractive young lady there. She wore tight short-shorts and had a cute little ass. I was covering Dave's exposed cock by sitting on his lap. I moved around a bit to stimulate his prick and he held me close so I wouldn't expose him. John ordered two more bottles of wine and she finally left.

After the waitress left, we realized that my bra and panties were sitting out in plain view. We knew we needed to get out of there before we were all fucking each other in public.

Amy still hadn't removed her underwear, though, and we had ordered some wine, so we weren't ready to leave yet. Dave had brought a sweatshirt that was XXL size. He threw the sweat shirt to Amy and said, "Put this on, only this."

He was daring her to be naked under the shirt. Amy looked around and nobody was looking except for the two gentlemen who had watched me get stripped. While sitting in her chair, she undid her bra. Then she slid her shorts off so she was left wearing her top and her panties. She leaned over and pulled her top off. She leaned up for a moment to let us all see her tits, then she pulled the sweatshirt over her head. Finally, she stood. The big shirt came to the top of her thighs, so she wouldn't be exposed without panties. She saw the two men watching from the patio. She looked right at them as she reached under the sweatshirt and pulled her panties down her legs. She held the panties in her hand looking at the two gentlemen and smiling. Then she sat down.

The young waitress soon came with our wine. We had hidden our underwear and Amy's clothes by then. Dave had a big ball of clothing that he was carrying as we got up to leave. As we walked through the main area of the patio, we passed the two gentlemen who had been watching Amy and me. We both smiled at them as we walked by and then gave us a devilish grin back. Amy stopped at the doorway and bent over at the waist to adjust her shoe. I'm certain that those two guys had a clear view of her bare ass and pussy.

While we walked behind out husbands, Amy whispered to me, "Let's get rid of these guys for a while and have some time for ourselves."

I didn't know what she meant, but I joined her in telling our husbands to go get some chicken wings and dessert so we could have a late snack in the room. We told them room service was too expensive and they didn't have wings. They reluctantly went off to look for chicken wings.

When Amy and I got to the room, she surprised me when she pulled her sweatshirt over her head and got naked. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

"It was so hot when those guys in the lounge were looking at your naked body. I was tempted to grab you myself." She said.

"You showed them your pussy, didn't you?" I said.

She put her tongue in my mouth and pulled my top over my head. She pressed her breasts against mine and said, "I love your body." She sucked one breast then the other and we kissed again. We tumbled into bed and she pulled my shorts off. We tangled our legs together in a naked embrace.

"Let's take a bath." She suggested.

She went in and began the water for the tub. While she was leaning over the tub, I could see her pussy between her legs, beneath her skinny ass. I came behind her and reached between her legs. She was wet and she was very hot between her legs. I stroked her pussy, finding her clit and then putting two fingers inside her. She arched her back to give me access and I pumped my fingers in her cunt. I fingered fucked her from behind. I had never done anything like this in the past, but I just couldn't resist Amy's naked body.

She looked back at me and said, "I'm going to fuck your husband. He's going to put his cock where your fingers are."

That prompted me to get on my knees and press my face into her ass and pussy. She was standing and spread her legs open. She bent over, giving me access to her sweet cunt. I had never eaten a woman's pussy before, but I seemed to have a natural talent for it. My tongue found her cunt-hole and I swallowed the nectar that was flowing out of her. I was feasting on her hot pussy. I put my entire face into her juicy cunt and licked-up her female cum. She turned and sat on the edge of the tub so I could put my face in her cunt and lick every part of her. She put her legs on the edge of the tub, exposing herself fully. She was delicious and she gushed all over my face. I leaned back to feast my eyes on the sight of her wide-open cunt, with all the pink folds and crevasses, centered by the deep pink color of the inside of her cunt. Her flesh was soft and juicy and I sucked her pussy lips and flicked my tongue over her clit. I swirled my tongue around the edges of her cunt-hole, tasting her.

We took a break to get into the tub. Amy had the soap and rubbed it all over my chest and neck. She washed my back and took special care soaping my sensitive breasts. She moved lower, washing my stomach and then she moved the soap around my crotch. When she started to rub the slippery soap on my clit, I thought I would explode in my orgasm. She slid the soap all around my pussy, then she pushed the bar of soap into my cunt, moving it in and out like it was a cock.

She said, "I want to make sure your cunt is clean for my husband. He's going to eat you out and then he's going to fuck you before he sends you back to your husband with a cunt full of cum."

I was coming again and she pushed the soap all the way into me, losing it in my vagina. I leaned in and kissed her. It was my turn to taunt her about what John was going to do to her.

"I'm going to tell my husband to fuck you in the ass." I pushed my finger into her asshole as I said it. "He's going to fuck you in all three of your pretty little holes."

She said, "I want your husband to treat me like his whore and use me."

I said, "I want to watch him put his dick in you, like he did at the Christmas party. I want his sperm way up inside your pretty cunt. Maybe he can put a baby in you?"

She was jerking and humping up and down on the fingers I had in her ass and her cunt.

I continued, "Your husband is going to find your cunt full of another man's sperm. He can stick his dick in your cheating cunt to get himself off." We were really getting nasty.

12