After the Ball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her turn, "You're like a little whore, fucking whoever wants you. Maybe that guy from the lounge will come up and fuck you. Maybe your husband will bring him up to try to satisfy that hot cunt of yours."

We were kissing each other, swirling our tongues together. I had one of my best orgasms ever. I knew we would be doing this again.

We got out of the tub when we heard the men returning to the room. We had locked the door to the bathroom so we wouldn't be disturbed.

We came out of the bathroom, both wet and naked. I was in heat. I looked at my husband and said, "I want you to watch your wife get fucked by your friend. I want you to watch him stick his cock in me."

I got on the bed on my hands and knees with my legs apart, waiting to be serviced.

"Fuck her." Amy said. "Her cunt needs a cock in it."

Dave was very willing. He stripped and crawled behind me.

I told my husband, "Get where you have a good view. I want you to see his cock slid into my cheating cunt. Play with yourself while you watch another man fuck your wife."

He watched while Dave's cock broached my opening and slid up inside me. He slid in easily (the soap had slipped out my cunt while I was still in the tub).

My husband was pulling on his cock. I looked at him and said, "I love you. Give me your cock."

He got in front of me and I sucked his cock into my mouth. I fought to take him in my throat and finally pushed my nose into his pubic hair. I held his cock there for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of having my man's cock embedded in my mouth. It was all mine. At the same time, Dave was pumping in and out of my cunt. I had dreamt of having two men at once and was living the dream. I was getting 'spit-roasted'. The feeling was unbelievable. My husband was sharing me with another man and was soon going to be fucking another woman.

They didn't finish. Amy stepped in and asked "What about me?"

She licked her husband's cock as he was fucking me as when he pulled out, she licked my cunt, swirling her tongue in the hole where her husband's cock had been. I was jerking and leaking fluids in a continuous orgasm. I was getting fucked by three people. Wow!

The men held off from coming. Amy took my husband; I hated letting go of his cock. They went off into the other room. Dave rolled me onto my back and slid his dick inside me. He was up on his extended arms and looking in my eyes while he fucked me. I encouraged him to do me and boy, did he. We fucked like that for quite a while. There was no sense of time, just the two of us enjoying each other. He finally came, shooting a big shot of semen into my cunt. I felt the skin of nis cock inside me and felt his warm fluid gush into my open womb. He collapsed and we dozed off in our post-coital bliss.

It was dark when I woke again. Dave was pumping from behind, in the spoon position. It felt good, but I had an itch for more. I turned around and went down on him, sucking his wonderful cock into my throat.

"Fuck me in the ass." I asked him. John had fucked my ass a few times and it was great when we were in the mood. I wanted this 'other man' to take everything I had to offer. Dave got some lubricant from his bag and squeezed it into my anus. When I felt this cock push past my sphincter muscle, my cunt was on fire again. He slid his manhood into my back-door and I felt completely stuffed. His big prick was invading me and impaling me. I was face-down on the bed with his dick pumping in and out of my ass. At one point he got on his feet and was squatting over me, fucking my ass forcefully. It felt so damn good, I didn't want it to stop. My fingers were inside my cunt. I came and cried out for him to 'fuck me'. He finally shot another, smaller load of semen into my ass and collapsed again on the bed. I fell asleep again, with a load of cum dripping out of my asshole. It was the ultimate in pure sex, just fucking for the sheer pleasure of it.

It was after midnight when I was awakened again. It was my husband, John. The men had swapped back to be with their own spouses after midnight. They wanted to finish the night fucking their wives' sloppy cunts. When John slid into me, he asked, "What's that I feel in there?"

I looked at him and said, "It's cum. I let another man fuck me."

I asked him, "What have you been doing?"

He said, "I've been fucking your best friend."

"Did you do her in the ass?"

"Yes I did. Did Dave fuck your asshole?"

I said, "Oh, but did he. I want you to fuck my ass too."

My husband said, "Maybe later. Right now, I'm really enjoying your pussy."

His dick felt really good, good and familiar. I liked the sensation of it sliding in and out of me and I loved the touch, the scent and the kisses of my man. We fucked for a while. We were both really focused on how it felt to have his dick inside me. After a while, he came and I joined him.

The next morning, Amy and Dave were awake first. I decided to come out of the room naked, like they had done the day before. My husband was naked too. Dave and Amy were wearing underpants only. Her perky little titties were jiggling. My husband walked over to Amy to give her a kiss good morning. I watched as she grabbed his cock while he kissed her. He had his hands on her tits. Maybe I was getting a little jealous. That was 'my' cock she was grabbing and they were getting a little too familiar. Those thoughts vanished when came near me. I pulled down his shorts and kissed the tip of his dick and licked him while my husband watched. Then Dave kissed me and grabbed my bare ass. The kiss continued and I pulled him into our bedroom and pulled him into bed. His dick was hard and I pulled him on top of me. He slid into me easily. I was getting very familiar with his cock. We fucked for quite a while. When we came out of the room, we could hear the shower in the other bedroom's bath. Amy and John were in there together. They had fucked each other while Dave and I were doing the same.

We finally ate some of the chicken wings for breakfast.

It's now two weeks later and I am writing this story on my lunch break. After that weekend, I was exhausted. I was going to call in sick from work, but thought it would be unseemly to state my reason as having a sore pussy from fucking all weekend.

Since that weekend, my husband John and I have been very active. We have been 'doing it' at least once a day, sometimes two or three times. I love having my husband put his cock in me and I sometimes think about Dave's cock being in me too. I have strong feelings for Amy and look forward to the next time I can get in bed with her.

I think I've become a sex addict, maybe a borderline nympho. Maybe I need therapy. My husband doesn't seem to mind though. As long as he can keep me supplied with his hard cock, I'll be just fine.

12