After the Beach, the Gangbang

Story Info
Gangbang for slut wife.
2.4k words
4.1
55k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shegetsit
Shegetsit
14 Followers

Even in September, the Mediterranean sun is still hot enough to make the sand difficult to walk on, as they had discovered, running back from the sea to their towels. The South of France is famous for its nudist beaches but this one was particularly notorious and as she lay there letting the sun dry the saltwater off her naked body, she detected another visitor, as she referred to them, arriving to sunbathe near her. The heat of the sun was tempered by a gentle breeze that was enough to make her nipples harden as she relaxed to the sound of the waves washing against the sandy shore. She loved being naked and teasing the men that came to sunbathe at her feet. As she lay reading, she could look down below her sun glasses and see them arriving, putting their towels in line with her open legs and then laying on their backs for a few moments before turning over and resting their chins on their folded arms and gazing intently at her shaved pussy. This was the fifth one today and she knew it wouldn't be long before he would be reaching down to his stiffening cock and wanking himself at the sight of her pink, and increasingly wet, pussy.

"Come on, let's have a last swim and go back to the apartment and get ready to go out for a late afternoon/early evening drink. I've got a fantastic idea for us." Sam said.

"Oh yeah?" Sandrine laughed, "let's hear it."

"Well, we go back and shower and you put your makeup on and look fantastic and then we go out."

"So what's so novel about that?" she said frowning at him.

"Well, as it is still late afternoon, lots of people will still be walking round naked and you'll just be wearing your sexy black shoes."

"And makeup?"

"Yeah. See, it's brilliant isn't it?"

"Alright then" she grinned, but before they could leave, the visitor had inched forward and was on his knees wanking as hard as he could. She obligingly opened her legs wider whilst reaching down with her left hand to pull her pussy lips open. With her other hand she held up her open palm to direct him to stay where he was. He did as he was told and then came almost immediately, shooting his load on the sand near her feet. Sandrine turned back on her side facing Sam, "Ok, we can go now" she said smiling at him as if she had just finished a minor domestic chore.

An hour later, emerging from their apartment, she did indeed look fantastic. Her hair long and flowing and her face made up expertly. But apart from that, she was naked other than her sexy black shoes and an ankle bracelet. He, meanwhile, was fully dressed in shorts, a shirt and sandals.

"Let's go shopping and then get a drink." he said, taking her hand and leading her down to the main shops and bars. When they arrived, many people were still naked and collecting their last bits of shopping for their evening meals and she meanwhile went about her usual business of going through the clothes shops looking for bargains and trying on anything looking suitably sexy. At one point she tried on a corset and asked the young man serving for help doing it up. He knelt down at her feet with his face a few inches from her pussy and fumbled with various buckles and catches before declaring that she looked perfect. "No, it's not quite what I'm looking for, but could you help me get it off please" and he duly undressed her again leaving her resplendent in just her shoes and ankle bracelet.

By the time they stopped at a bar there were fewer people naked people around, but they were only going to have a drink or two before going back to the apartment, so Sandrine was not concerned. At least not until she realised, she hadn't brought anything to sit on. "We'll stand at the bar and drink" Sam duly proposed and so they leant against the bar and she ordered a mojito along with his beer to start the evening off. They loved being together and drinking in the late afternoon sun would have been fun enough for them, but her being naked made it incredibly exciting. They both loved her showing herself off but by the third mojito she was not only tipsy but realising that most people were now dressed in their sexy evening clothes and she was still completely naked and getting many admiring looks.

Standing nearby was a group of young men and one of them ventured over and speaking good English with a strong French accent he asked if he could buy them a drink. "I like my friends, but you look like you're having much more fun than we are," he laughed and continued, "perhaps we can join you?" Sam and Sandrine agreed and took him up on the offer of another drink. It wasn't long before she was leaning with her back to the bar, with both elbows resting on the bar behind her as she confidently stuck out her chest and chatted to the group of men now huddled around her.

The evening wore on and conscious that she was the only naked person on view she decided they should be thinking about leaving. "I'm going to the bathroom" she announced and walked across the courtyard bar with her admirers gazing after her.

As she disappeared, the young man who'd bought them drinks stood next to Sam and said, "Sam, your wife is so beautiful. We would love to..." and he paused considering how to continue his sentence.

Sam looked at him expectantly and waited a moment before saying, "and you'd all love to fuck her?."

"Well..."

"It's OK" Sam reassured him, "I'd be surprised if you said anything else."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

"No, it's OK, really it is. Look, wait at that table with your friends. I'll be come and join you in a minute"

Sandrine returned looking very sexy and seemingly rather enjoying her very naughty outfit. She stood for a moment to finish the last of her drink.

"What have you done with our friends?" She said looking over at the table where they were now sitting, "I rather liked having them around."

"Well" Sam replied "I should mention that they are rather taken with you"

Sandrine looked round at them immediately and then straight back at him saying "What do you mean?"

Sam relayed the conversation back to her and saw her gulp as she clearly thought about the possibilities that were suddenly playing out in her mind.

They sat for a moment in silence.

"They seem very nice" Sam offered.

"Do you mean you wouldn't mind if they, if they er, all fucked me?"

"I think you'd rather enjoy it to be honest!"

"And what would you do?"

"Someone has to film it all for us to watch on a cold winter's night!" he said laughing.

"Well they could come back for another drink and see how it goes I suppose" Sandrine said.

And at that. Sam went over to the apparent leader of the group who then followed him over with his friends.

"Thiery and his friends are joining us for drink at our apartment." At which point, Sandrine linked arms with two of them, one either side, and proceeded to lead the way to their apartment.

And at the apartment, the drinks didn't get mentioned again. In fact, the two young men had been struggling to keep their hands off her during the walk back and whilst Sam was getting his video camera out they were already sucking her hard nipples and caressing her arse and cunt. This went on for some time giving them all a chance to suck her tits and then for her to kneel down and repay the compliment to their stiffing cocks. Sam couldn't believe how erotic he found it to see her with a cock in each hand and one in her mouth.

After a ten minutes of mutual sucking, Sam announced, "I've told them exactly what to do" and before she could ask what he meant, they led her to the bed and lay her down on it with one man holding each arm down and then one holding each of her legs, holding her wide open and pulling her knees back towards her shoulders. Her cunt was dripping wet and Sam made sure he filmed it wet and open ready for the first cock. She didn't have to wait long as the fifth guy now finished stripping off, his cock rock hard and pointing straight up to the ceiling. He had to push it down to get it pointing at her cunt but was then quickly ramming it into her as hard as he could.

The men were all many years younger than Sam and Sandrine hadn't been fucked as hard as this for a long time. She gasped with excitement but couldn't move as her arms and legs were being held tightly. She realised what Sam had meant. She was being raped and the realisation excited her even more. He fucked her hard and incredibly fast for 3 or 4 minutes before pulling his cock out and swapping places with one of the men holding her arm. He took over holding her arm with one hand and wanked himself close to her mouth with the other and was soon shooting jets of spunk over her gorgeous face and poking his cock into her open mouth for her to suck the last of his come. Meanwhile, the other guy had started fucking her but had stopped and was lining his cock up with her arsehole. "No, not up there, please" Sandrine said urgently, but the men just held her tighter to stop her moving. It was quite an effort to get it into her arse given the thickness of his cock but he slowly pushed it in making Sandrine gasp as he began to pump harder and harder. Her protests were ignored as he fucked her harder and harder and then, like the first man, he pulled out and took his place holding her other arm so he could cover her face in jets of spunk while the man he replaced took over fucking her. He spent five minutes alternating between her cunt and arse which was now easy to enter having been stretched so wide by the previous cock.

They then paused a moment and gave her a towel to wipe the come off her face and carefully lifted her on all fours onto one of the men laying on the bed on his back. He immediately started fucking her cunt whilst another one stood on the end of the bed and lowered himself down to squat over her so could start fucking her arse. This gave Sam a fantastic shot of the two cocks mercilessly pounding her arse and cunt. The others knelt in front of her mouth so she could take turns sucking them whilst they felt her tits as they swung back and forth below her in time with the thrusts from the two men fucking her.

Sam eagerly filmed every detail of her incredible gang bang and Sandrine seemed oblivious to anything but the cocks that she was servicing and there seemed to be nothing she wouldn't let them do to her for their pleasure. As if to prove the point, they stopped fucking all three of her holes and pulled her off the bed and made her kneel on the floor. One of them took a belt and tied her wrists behind her back. They all stood in front of her for the grand finale and took it in turns fucking her mouth. Each man would hold her hair at the back of head in one hand as he pumped her mouth with his cock before pulling out and coming over her face. By the time they had finished, and Sam clicked the camera off, her face was completely covered in spunk.

They untied her and told her how wonderful she was and gave her tissues to clean up with before getting dressed and preparing to leave. "I'm going to have a shower Sam" Sandrine said, "I'll see you in a minute."

As she stood in the shower, she heard Sam arranging to see them in the dancing bar later that night at 11.00 p.m. When she came out towelling herself dry Sam was waiting for her on the bed.

"So, do you still love your slut wife then," she said standing naked before him.

"Well, how would you like your sixth cock today and I'll tell you."

She got onto the bed pulling him on top of her. He too sucked her tits but she pulled him up to her mouth and kissed him whilst guiding his cock into her arse.

"I though you didn't like that?" he said.

"Special treat for you for letting me fuck all those men. And can come up my arse."

Sam didn't need a second invitation and was soon pumping her arse as hard as he could. "I've arranged for us to see them later so you can show them how good your pole dancing is."

"Mini skirt and no knickers" she said, "Open bra and open shirt?"

"Yes, that's exactly what you will wear. You must. Promise you will."

"I will. But then what happens."

"You take them out to the car park, and they strip you and tie you up and rape you."

"And you'll be filming it will you?"

No, I'm waiting at the bar for you to come back an hour or so later"

"Really?" she said with a smile spreading over her face.

"Yes, Will you do it? Promise you will."

"I promise I'll do it exactly like that and when we get home and have sex together, then I'll tell you all about how much I loved every second of them fucking me. That will have been 12 cocks in one day for me. Do you think that's enough?"

And that was all Sam could take as he started to come up her arse before falling on to the bed exhausted.

Moments later he opened his eyes to see Sandrine rummaging through her suitcase.

"What are you up to now?" Sam asked.

"Getting ready to go out of course" She said, holding up her six-inch tartan miniskirt.


Shegetsit
Shegetsit
14 Followers