All Comments on 'After the Beach, the Gangbang'

by Shegetsit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Funniest attempt at serious erotica that I’ve seen in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
typical LW garbage

one star for willing cuckoldry trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape

Not cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It

This story was a lot of fun and a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been there...almost

Getting fucked hard and by strangers is part of a good vacation. It happened to me in Cabo, with my husband's permission and two willing Canadian college boys. We met on the beach and they pleasured me all night. It was wonderful. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It wasn’t exactly rape

It was CNC/ simulated rape. Why complain about it being “cuckoldry trash”? It wasn’t exactly difficult to extrapolate from the Tags what the actual story content was. I understand that people have different likes and dislikes, there are several things that I react badly to because they’re triggers from trauma. That’s why I ALWAYS read the Tags. So the clichéd statement holds true, if you don’t like it don’t read it. This is a couple who are secure in their relationship and love for each other

There were things in this story that I didn’t like primarily on an absence of safe sex, unless I missed condom usage? Lube! There is always time for lube, if you don’t believe me try having your own arse fucked without lube, I’m pretty sure you’ll change your mind.

To shegetsit - IMHO safe sex is sexy, it’s a demonstration of the love and respect for your lover/ husband/ wife/ S.O because you want them to be safe as well as having great sex. However, if you find writing details about condoms and lube distracting from your storyline I’ve seen plenty of stories where authors put a disclaimer at the start of each story along the lines of *In my version of the world there are no STD’s and everyone takes the necessary precautions to ensure safe sex*.

Barring the very unpleasant thought of unsafe sex I enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing. Tess (UK)

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 3 years ago
sequel ideas :)

first. thanks for writing and posting

then - some ideas.

wife teases hubby before going out. modeling, walking around in heels, pausing to edge him a few times, but no release. she tells hubby

"I want your balls filled to bursting when you watch me flirting with all the young men."

and then the descent into chaos....dark horny lustful.... cuckold chaos.

While out, he informs the men they "can do whatever they want to her - the more forceful the rapes the better".

and

"rape her as long as you want!"

his meaning however - is (intentionally?) misconstrued (language barrier) and after a few hours when hubby goes looking.....wife's been taken! she's not in the parking lot!

where to? a yacht for a boat ride? some other beach? an abandoned warehouse?

I do not mean this in a "burn the bitch" manner by any means.

simply it's not a "rape" if hubby is in direct observance and has over ride ability at any time. what's the sexual danger in that?

maybe even bdsm?

shake both hubby and wife out of their comfort zones

push the boundaries of violence, use and stretch her body to human limits, then the lust crazed plunge beyond those limits

as hubby looks at his phone, will he get a text, a call, a video?

will she back tomorrow? a few days? a few weeks? ever?

what will sexy wife and cucky find

in the realm beyond all limits?

have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mediterranean Beaches

Nice story, it reminded us of our trips to the Greek islands. The freedom, the fresh sea breezes, the open nudity, and lots of guys flirting with my wife were irresistible. My wife's thighs were dripping with her own juices, even before I shared her. The men certainly took note!

My wife gave her pussy to so many guys we lost count at 30, and that was just during our first 45-day trip. She was the one who initiated it all; I had never been cuckolded before. But having my own private, porn queen performing for me was too much to resist, now I hope she never stops.

She kept in touch with some of the guys and the next summer was awesome. She likes Bukkake, so she organized a 15-man cum dump for herself. And, she insisted on sleeping the entire night, next to me with all the cum on her. The next morning it took me nearly two hours to lick her clean.

The next summer when we went over, she put my cock in a cage, whenever, we were out and about on the nude beaches or in the nude bars. The men were super turned on, when they saw I was locked up.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife

I’ve read better but enjoyed this. I’d certainly live to see my wifey gangbanged like this!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

One can only hope that women who act like your protagonist will become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous