After the Beginning Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Abby Shares Joey with Angela.
7.9k words
4.33
2.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never blown you while you drove." Abby breathed into the phone with a pout. "Why haven't you asked me for that?" I had just finished retelling the story of the first time Beth sucked my cock- the first time anyone had sucked my cock. The memories of that night flooded my mind, and all the feelings returned: nervousness, excitement, embarrassment, fear, and an odd sensation like I had finished a great book or learned a new skill- like a superhero who found an instruction book for his unknown powers. Life had come at me when I had come in Beth's mouth while I drove.

"Am I on speaker again?" I did not know if Doxie slept. Abby said she had been kidding about the incestuous lesbian sister love, but the thought still excited me. My fingers slid around my dick.

"No, I won't do that again. Sorry. Does thinking about Doxie make your dick hard?" She sounded hopeful.

"Of course, not." I let go of my erection out of guilt.

"It's ok if it does. I like knowing your dick is hard." She moaned into the phone. "Your dick is so amazing, especially when it is a stone pillar between your legs." She moaned again. I touched myself again carefully. I did not want to cum, yet. "I think you are making me a real freak, Joey. I just switched the hand playing with my pussy. The hand holding the phone right next to my face, now, is so wet and foul."

I gave myself a squeeze and a quick pull. "Nice isn't it? You should-"

"Yes." She interrupted. "I used to think it smelled gross. But I think I understand now. It is a strong musky odor, I don't know, like an attic or something, but nice."

"Abby, your pussy does not smell like an attic." I laughed.

"How would you describe it then?" She quipped quietly.

"Hmmm, good question. Strawberries?" I gently stroked myself.

"Definitely not strawberries, but I see where you are coming from. Mmmm, I'm getting close. Mmmm. Maybe an attic storing strawberries."

"Is your sister asleep?" I asked.

"Stop talking about my sister while I'm jilling." She laughed. "I'm kidding. She is awake though."

"Hi, Joey!" Doxie yelled from the background.

"She's watching?" My cock thickened.

"Doxie, Joey said you make his dick hard." Abby laughed, and I heard Doxie join in the background.

"I didn't say that!" I protested uselessly.

"Of course I make his dick hard. Everything makes his dick hard." More laughter. "Can you hear me, Joey. Janet and I loved watching the bulge rise in your pants every time you hugged Nicole today." We had been rehearsing the one act where Amy and I were married.

"I tried to say 'Nicole is cute' and 'I did not get hard' at the same time, and it came out as a mumbled mess. Nicole's long dark hair smelled so nice when we hugged. She was a little thicker than Abby, and emotions I did not understand surrounded me with her embraces. "Awe, Joey, are you embarrassed?" Abby asked me. Then to Doxie, "He can't even talk." Back to me, "It is ok. I am not jealous." Then she lowered her voice to a loud whisper, "Don't worry, I'll arrange for you to fuck her, too, if you want."

"Her body is a little more plumb and soft than yours Abby. She just felt nice." I guiltily explained.

"It's ok, baby." Abby consoled me. "I told you already I like knowing your hard dick is lusting for all the girls. It supports my endeavor." She laughed. "Just let me love you and stop worrying about it."

"You guys are disgusting!" Pier yelled again.

"Shut up, loser," Abby said to Doxie. "So Beth sucked you on the way home from the movie?" she asked me.

Life was crazy. My girlfriend, my perfectly beautiful girlfriend, wanted me to relive one of the greatest moments of my life. She wanted to lay in her bed touching her tasty pussy while I talked about Beth sucking my dick for the first time. Not only that, but her sister was in the same room watching her play with her pussy. "Is Doxie playing with her pussy, too?"

Abby laughed. "Doxie, Joey asked me if you are touching your pussy." The sisters laughed hysterically together.

"Why's that so funny?" I heard whispers. "Put me on speaker."

"Are you sure? That really bothered you last time." She teased me. "Here, just a sec." There was shuffling on the other end of the phone line. "Here, I put the phone down between us so you can tell us both the story."

Doxie spoke up. "Joey, if you ever tell anyone you talked my sister and me through an orgasm, I will kill you."

"Are you both naked?" I released my cock before it exploded. It bounced with me beneath the sheets.

"I'm wearing a Tee." Abby answered. "No panties, though, and the Tee is pulled up pretty high. I am laying on top of the covers with my legs spread." She giggled. "This is nuts. I am looking at my pussy-"

"I am, too," Doxie interrupted with a laugh. "I am naked, Joey. Totally stark, raving, mad naked."

"Shut up!" Abby joked. "Joey, you know how on a sweltering summer day you can see waves in the air over hot pavement. I think I see that same effect over Doxie's welted pussy right now. It is so hot, just steaming."

"Doxie?" I wanted the younger sister's attention.

"Yes, Joey." Doxie sounded breathless.

"Same for you?" I heard movements increase and I breathed into the phone. "Is your sister's pussy steaming, Doxie?" This was turning me on so much I shivered with cold nerves.

"She does have a pretty little pussy," Doxie answered. "It is so pink and swollen while she plays with it. It looks fatter than mine, though."

"It is not fatter, it's more grown up," Doxie said. "This is fun, Joey. Just think, when we are in-"

"Do you want to fuck your sister's boyfriend, Doxie?" I asked. Both sisters gasped. I panted. "You do, don't you? Maybe I should just fuck you on the stage right in front of everyone."

"God!" Both girls exclaimed in unison. Abby continued, "That is too much. Joey, you are going to make Doxie and I get jilling cramps. I just can't stop." I heard rapid and wet splash slaps. "Hear that? Doxie is slapping her cute little pussy like a whore."

"God!" Doxie moaned. "Will you pay me, Joey? Will you make me your whore?" Both girls laughed.

"Tell me about Beth, Joey. I want to touch my pussy while you talk about Beth. Did she really suck your dickwhile you drove?" Abby finished with a whisper. "I love you."

"Yeah, she just hopped to her knees in the passenger seat. I asked what she was doing. And she told me she was going to suck my dick. Then she did."

"I can picture it. She is so little." She moaned. "Did you cum in her throat?"

Doxie squealed. "Lucky bitch."

"Yes. I didn't know what to do. I probably came in less than a minute. I remember cars flying by me, and I noticed I was only going forty-five miles per hour." I stroked my cock in reverie. "I know you love my semen, Abby, but you should have heard Beth. When I came, she sounded like a sickened, hungry goat. Then she kept thanking me for it, over and over."

"Oh, God. Yes!" Abby came. "God, I love you. The goat comment almost ruined my orgasm, but I pulled through.

"Goat?" Doxie asked from the background.

"Shut up!" Abby chastised her sister then returned to me. "No more speaker phone. What did it feel like the first time you sank into her?"

"We've talked about this already." I never tired of talking about it, truth be known. I could never forget that day, or the way Beth looked laying under me on my mattress. "There is one thing I never told you because it makes me feel weird."

"Oh please." Abby begged. "Give it to me, baby."

"When my dick was hot inside her, all these strange images and, I don't know, memories, maybe, flooded into my brain." I knew I was failing to explain. I was so confused. I had been so excited to actually have sex with a woman, and I knew it would be amazing. The bible says a man and woman become one flesh, and we did, but even more. We had been one flesh, one mind, and one soul.

"Like fantasies?" Abby asked.

"No, not really. It is like the thoughts and stuff weren't mine. It was like I was connected to Beth on an ethereal plane or something. I sensed excitement, pride, anxiety, but mostly it was just fear. A deep and secret fear. It was unnerving."

"This is not really sexy." Abby complained.

"You already got your nut, stop complaining." I laughed. I wished I had not told Abby about that weird sensation. It was probably just my over excited brain.

"Good point, I think I am going to sleep now, baby. Do you want me to help your psychic dick cum before I hang up?"

"I should be good."

"Ok, baby, good night. Save some of that delicious semen for me. And don't forget Angela will need some this weekend, too." She ended the call quickly while Doxie screamed 'me, too' in the background.

It was seven in the morning on a Saturday, and Abby and I drove on our way to Angela's house. "I thought Angela went to Riverside Elementary. This is FairvIew area. Nice house." Words rolled off my tongue as fast as my thoughts fell through my brain. "Do you want to see my cousin, Sammy, play Tee ball tomorrow? First game. Tuesday, Mr. Waters will probably ask about-"

"Geez! Stop it already. You always quack like a drunk duck when you're nervous." Abby rolled her eyes and laughed.

"A drunk duck? What even- What are you doing?"

Abby unbuckled her seat belt and sat on her knees in the passenger seat. She tilted her head to keep it off the ceiling.. "I'm not a tiny girl like hot little Beth, but I'll do my best. But only if you settle down and stop rambling." She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. "Don't cum, though. We will try again another time when you can cum in my mouth, but today I'm only fluffing."

"Fluffing?" I asked.

"Doxie taught that word to me. It means I'm just getting you all hard and excited. She said if I would fuck you like a normal girlfriend, she could fluff for us.." She wrapped her fingers around my hard cock and moaned. "The idea of you fucking Angela is hot. Really hot. My panties are soaked like a dishrag. Can't you smell it?"

I grimaced at the dishrag comment then nodded. Abby's musk filled the car so thickly I could taste it. My mouth started watering at that thought, and my eyes burned in a good way.

She stroked me slowly. "I can't wait for you to fuck her. You will learn things about my best friend that no one in the world knows. I will be able to talk about you with her. She won't be a virgin any more."

"You still are." I shrugged. "A virgin I mean."

She waved off the comment. "I can't wait for you to fuck her, but the whole idea of foreplay- kisses, cuddles, whispers, all that- I don't think I like that. I mean I can close my eyes and picture your cock filling up my friend. It makes me smile and ruins my panties, but I don't like to think about you kissing." She leaned over and rubbed the head of my cock on one cheek then the other. "So I am going to suck you a minute, and when we get there, you will cum inside her." She raised and looked down the street. "Take the next left then the second right. Angela lives in the brick house on the cul-de-sac. About five minutes away."

"Then get to work." I put my hand on the back of her head. She fell to my lap, devouring my dick. It was more of a tease than I was used to from Abbyy; She left all her normal tricks in the bag. She gave no special tongue rub on the head, and I never sank to her throat. Her moans were barely audible. The blow job was little more than frustrating. My cock was aching for a release, and Abby's mouth denied. Five minutes later, Abby must have recognized when we turned into Angela's driveway. She pulled her head up and took a deep breath.

"Tastes so good. Thanks, baby. They really should make a breakfast cereal out of it. Joey's Jugger Nuts. That's funny." She slapped my dick loudly before tucking it in my pants.

"Would my semen be the milk?" I asked with a laugh. My stomach was knotted with desire.

"Mmmm, they'd sell out," Abby said as she stood from the car.

"What does Angela's dad do?" I asked. I secured my spit-slimy cock back in my pants and zipped. It fell against my thigh like hot, greased steel.

"He works down at Dovers. Has his whole life." Abby massaged her jaw. "Why am I so sore? That was only a few minutes."

I shrugged. "Abby, are you sure this is a good idea?" I was extremely nervous. I had only ever had sex with one girl, and that girl hated me, now. Well, I supposed oral sex was sex, so maybe I could count Abby and say I had been with two girls. Abby stared at me with an amused adoration. At least one of the girls still liked me.

"Pussy," Abby replied. I wasn't sure if she was calling me a pussy or reminding me I was about to get some pussy.

"Ok", I said and followed Abby to the door. At school Angela always dressed so plain and never wore makeup. I had assumed she was from a poor family, but her house was half again the size of mine. "Is he a boss? What does her mom do?"

"I don't know." Abby said without looking back. "But I think he just works on the floor. Angela's mom is a receptionist or something."

"How do they afford this place?" Even the grass looked expensive.

"I guess they just don't spend a lot. You've seen how Angela dresses. Her mom and dad are the same." She laughed. "Now, stay focused pussy. You got a job to do."

Abby raised her hand to knock, and Angela opened the door before Abby could finish her knock. "Hey, sorry, I was watching for you. Mom and Dad will be gone all morning. They went to Aunt Jules. They said-" Angela shook her head, "nevermind." She backed from the door to let us enter. She wore a ratty tee shirt and baggy jeans. No makeup colored her face, but her hair seemed styled a little more than usual. "Sorry. I am so nervous. Need a drink or anything?" She backed into me as she spoke with Abby. "Oh, sorry."

"It is ok, Angela. I am nervous, too," I said. She was frantic.

"Geez, losers. Stop apologizing, Angela, he will be bumping into you over and over again in just a minute. He should be about ready, I've been fluffing." Abby paused, proud of her new vocabulary. "Let's get this show on the road. Come on."

Angela and I followed Abby up the stairs to Angela's room. A large mirror hung on the wall over the headboard, and otherwise the walls were empty. A simple room with a simple bed and a simple TV on a simple dresser. "Nice room, Angela."

"Thank you," Angela said.

"Don't be sarcastic." Abby said.

"I'm not!" I defended myself. "I am a minimalist."

"Whatever, listen." Abby shook her hands. "Geez! Why am I nervous?" She pushed her hands in her pockets and rocked one foot to the other while she spoke. "At first I wanted to remain present, then I decided that was rude with it being Angel's first time and all. She probably wants a little privacy. Then I thought of leaving a video camera in here." Abby shrugged, and Angela spread her face in horror at the idea of a recording. "I'm not, though." Abby said calmly.

"Oh, God, Abby, a camera?" Angela shook her head. "I can't do this." Angela's shoulder length brown curls covered her face when she lowered her head. She was not a fat girl, but any details of her body were hidden by her poor wardrobe.

"You are going to do this, Angela." Abby spoke sternly. "I have thought a lot about this. You need to get fucked, and I have a resource here to do it."

"Resource?" I asked. "Resource?"

"You stay quiet." Abby pointed her finger at me. "You have a job to do here today. I need no back talk." She grinned at me. "Pussy," she mocked before returning to her friend. "Angela, you are all about efficiency and logistics. You want to get fucked, but you don't want to have to get a boyfriend. After dating Joey for the past month, I can confirm your concern, boys are mostly just trouble. You have been my best friend for nearly ten years, and I want to help you."

"Trouble?" I whispered. Abby cut her eyes to me, and I stayed quiet.

Abby continued. "I decided against the camera. I told Joey I did not want a bunch of kissing and making out. I understand your needs, Angela, and I hope you understand my limits." Abby reached for and held Angela's hands. Angela nodded. "You have never kissed a boy either, and you need that, too." Abby sighed a long exhale. "So I want Joey to kiss you, too, but let's keep it under control, ok? I am just going to trust you." She turned to me. "And you."

"This feels way too serious." I was losing my boner.

"This is serious, Joey." Angela said in her simple and shy voice. "Abby is right." She turned to Abby. "You can trust me, and I love you, too, Abby. I really do thank you for sharing your boyfriend with me."

"Anything, Angela." Abby wrapped her arms around her friend and they shared a deep embrace. "Now, this is important, Joey is the only non-virgin in this room. You need to forget all pride and do whatever he says. Just trust him." Abby touched Angel's cheek and Angela nodded. I didn't bother confessing the limits of my knowledge. Abby stepped to the door and tugged my sleeve. "I am going to talk to Joey for just a second while you prepare."

"How should I prepare?" Angela asked with fright. "Oh dear."

"Tell her." Abby put a fist on her waist, facing me, and waited.

"Umm, what?" I was such a fool.

"Tell Angela what she should do to get ready for you."

Both girls stood watching me patiently. I had absolutely no idea what Angela should do. "Sit and pray."

"Yes, sir." Angela sat on her bed in a prayer pose. "Dear heavenly Father, please let today be of Your will." She opened one eye.. "Abby said to obey you, so I'll keep praying til you say stop." She closed her eyes again. "Fill my soul with-"

"Come here." Abby whispered and pulled me out of the room. Even after the door closed we could still hear the murmurs of Angela's prayer.

"Pray? Really?" Abby asked after the door shut with us on the other side.

"What was I supposed to say?"

Abby didn't answer. Instead she dropped to her knees with her hands behind her back. "Put it in my mouth. Your cock. Put your cock in my mouth. I need to fluff."

I could faintly make out the words of Angel's prayer while Abby sicked me. "Allow Joey to find his pleasure in my body. Direct me to please my first-" She quieted just a little, and the bedroom door blocked her words.

Abby kneeling at my feet with her hands behind her back was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her long blond curls stretched nearly to the floor, the blue in her eyes lit her entire face, and her lips parted perfectly, tongue extending just a bit. "God, I fucking love the holy fuck out of you," I confessed.

"No such thing as a holy fuck. That is why you don't get to fuck me. Now, let me fluff." The almost British accent was thick this morning. Abby smacked her lips.

No more time to waste, I lowered my waistband and dropped my shaft into Abby's mouth. She closed her lips around it and sucked. I was hot and hard in seconds. I placed my hand on her head and tried to push myself deep into her throat. She backed and shook me out of her mouth. "Nope. You get in there and fuck my friend." She stood and pop kissed me. "I love you, too, boyfriend. I trust you more than I should. I know this is crazy. Maybe we should just forget-"

I put my finger over her lips. "Shhh. Wait here. I want you to finish that blow job when I return."

Abby smiled bashfully. "Shucks, Ok." We both laughed.

"In a few minutes I will put this cock back in your mouth and you will taste your friend's pussy." I was feeling cocky.

"I hope you last more than a few minutes." She rolled her eyes.

"No promises." I pulled my pants up and opened the door.

Abby pushed me in the room and closed the door behind me. Angela looked up questioning from her prayer. I signaled for her to stop, and she said, "Amen." We stared at each other silently for a moment. Her eyes fell to my exposed cock, and she bit her lip, staring. "What should I do now?" Her eyes stayed on my member.