After the Beginning Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The calls took about fifteen minutes. "Greg's on his-" I started when I opened the door. The girls were still in the bed. Angela was still nude, legs spread. Abby moved when I entered, but I could swear she'd been between Angela's legs. "Were you-"

"I guess I like pussy, too, now." She rolled her eyes and shrugged. Streaks of my cum and Angela's marked her face. "Well, I like pussy if your cum is in it anyway."

"What the fuck? Why didn't you let me watch?" I was disappointed more than angry.

"Do you want me to eat her pussy for you, Master?" Angela asked.

"He needs to save his sperms," Abby interjected. "He will be jacking and cumming everywhere if he sees that. Joey, I just wanted a taste test. You'll get your chance to watch."

"Whatever," I said, still disappointed. "Greg will be here in fifteen minutes. Seth will be here about an hour. You'll get two new V cards on the same day you lose yours."

"Thank you, Master."

"Of course," I said. "You need all the dicks." I kissed her forehead. She smiled and nodded. "All the other guys have to wear a condom though. I am the only one allowed to cum inside you."

"Yes, Yes, thank you, Master." Angela wrapped her arms around me.

Abby rolled her eyes, "I don't know what I think about this 'Master' shit. Come on, Joey, we need to go."

"Good bye, Angela. Today was wonderful." I leaned down and kissed her tenderly. "Come on babe, this slut has dicks on the way."

Angela clapped her hands and smiled. "Thank you again."

"God, watching you two kiss was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. Tonight will be so much fun!" She pulled me from the room and down the stairs.

"Are you still not going to tell me what the plans are tonight?" I asked.

"Nope, it is a surprise. The best surprise ever." Abby dropped in the passenger seat when I opened the door. I rounded the car and sat behind the steering wheel. "I lied," she confessed.

"How?"

"I said I would not suck your dirty dick, but cleaning the blood of lost virginity off your cock is really is kind of hot, Right? I am just going to clean it, though. Don't cum! You need your sperms." I drove Abby home while she lazily licked my dirty dick. I had no idea what the plans were for tonight, but I was sure I'd be getting new pussy. Abby said I needed to save my sperms, but I might give some to one of the girls at work. I was still horny.