After the Black Cat Club

Story Info
Relationship changes after our first swinging experience.
6.2k words
3.66
24.6k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yukaz
Yukaz
49 Followers

Driving home from our first adventure with the Black Cat Club was a bit of a blur.  I was exhausted and overwhelmed emotionally, playing the events of the evening back in my head.  Everything had escalated so quickly, and while I enjoyed everything as it was happening I had never expected to go as far as we had.  I glanced over to the passenger seat where my wife, Mindy, was lounging back in the reclined seat.  Her eyes were slits, barely open and she did not seem to notice my glances.  Only hours ago those lips had been wrapped around multiple other men's cocks; that beautiful face had been covered in their cum.  I was not at all sure how I felt about all of that.

Mindy sighed and looked over at me as I pulled into our driveway.  It was nine past four in the morning, a time we had not seen in ages.  She sat her seat up as I parked and we sat in silence for a moment, me looking at our garage door and Mindy looking at me.  Finally she spoke.  "You ok over there?"

I took a moment to respond, my mind feeling like it was overfull and strangely empty.  "I don't know," I said.  "That was pretty intense."

She smiled.  "Yes it was."

"How are you feeling about it?" I asked.

"Surprisingly good actually.  I feel relaxed like I haven't in a long time.  I am a bit worried about you though.  Please talk to me."

Again I hesitated, then turned to look at her.  "I'm not upset; at least I don't think I am.  It all just happened so quickly.  Honestly it felt like that time I tried that edible Mark gave me.  Everything felt really good, amazingly good, and time seemed to slow down and speed up at the same time.  I felt out of control, but not in a bad way.  Does that make sense?  I feel like I'm not making any sense."

"No, it does; I felt the same way.  I felt high; honestly I still feel high."

"Yeah, me too.  I feel like I should be upset over what happened, like I should feel jealous, but I don't.  I don't really feel much other than a kind-of content cloudiness, to be honest."

"You know I love you and I don't want to be with anyone else.  You are my man; my love.  I enjoyed what we did, but you are more important than any of that.  If it starts to bother you please tell me."

"I will."  I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over to kiss her.  She leaned into it and kissed me hard, her tongue pushing into my mouth forcefully.  She needed me, and I could feel it with the force of her lips against mine.  I needed her too, and I kissed her back just as roughly.  I grabbed the back of her head, running my fingers through her hair and grabbing a handful, pulling her even harder into my kiss.

After what felt like an eternity we came back to reality and both smiled as our lips parted.  "I love you," I said.

"I love you," she repeated, her smile growing.

"Come on, it's late.  Let's get you to bed; you've been a busy girl tonight."  We went inside, moving straight to the bedroom.  We undressed quietly and I got into bed.  Mindy walked into our bathroom to her sink, applying her routine of lotions and various other chemicals.  I watched from the bed, absorbing every inch of her naked body.  She was gorgeous, and I was very deeply in love.

Mindy turned to come to bed and saw my stare.  She smiled and slowly walked toward the bed, her hips sliding pendulously side to side.  She approached the foot of the bed and instead of circling around to her side she stopped, putting her left knee up on the blanket.  Slowly she lifted her right knee and moved her whole body up on the bed, slowly crawling up toward me.  She stopped when she reached my crotch, and slid my legs apart.  Exhausted as I was I felt a stirring in my loins as she laid down between my thighs, her right breast hot against my inner thigh.  She leaned down and gently kissed the head of my cock, which made it start to harden.  "I want a snack, love.  Would you feed me one more time tonight?"  She made a pouting face with her lips, then leaned down and kissed my cockhead again, a little harder this time.

"You didn't get enough at the club?"

She smiled.  "I did get a lot, didn't I?  Those other guys were great, and my pussy is still full of you, but I didn't get to swallow any of the cum I really wanted."  She wrapped her fingers around my now stiff member and lifted it up against my stomach.  Her head dipped down and I felt her tongue softly start running from the bottom of my balls up.  She licked the entire length of my cock and lifted her tongue off the head, a strand of precum connecting the tip of her tongue with my dick.  She played with it for a moment before sucking it up and popping my cock into her mouth.

I moaned softly, the warmth of her mouth reminding me what she had done with it earlier that night.  Images of Mindy on her knees, David's raging erection between her lips as she bobbed her head aggressively, wantonly back and forth.  Sharon's breast pushed against her face, her nipple being sucked into Mindy's mouth as I sucked on her other breast.  Carol pulling Mindy's face into her pussy, leaning back and gasping as Mindy sucked greedily on her clit and tongued her slit.  David, Mark, and some guy we never got the name of blowing their loads all over her face and chest.  This last thought pushed me over the edge (although the fantastic blowjob I had been receiving this entire time from Mindy's hot wet mouth certainly helped) and I gasped as I blew a massive load of cum into Mindy's mouth.  Surprised, Mindy sucked hard on my cock and sealed her lips around my shaft, ensuring she got every last drop.  She kept sucking, aggressively at first then more gently as my convulsions subsided and became just weak thrusts every few seconds.  The orgasm itself persisted for a while, aided by Mindy's gently sucking and tongue.

"Fuck," was all I was able to manage to say; even that took a considerable effort.

Mindy popped her mouth off my cock and smiled proudly up at me.  "Yeah?  Was that good baby?"

"Fuck," I said again, although a bit less pitifully I think.

She smiled again then went back to gently suckling on my cockhead.  After a few moments I came back mostly to my senses.  "Are you coming up to sleep, love?"

She popped off my cock again.  "No, I think I want to sleep right here tonight.  I'm going to put myself to sleep sucking on you, if that is ok with you."

I smiled, feeling wanted and loved in a way I hadn't before.  "Of course, my love."

"You sleep, and if you wake up in the middle of the night you can go ahead and use my mouth to cum and put yourself back to sleep.  Sweet dreams, my love."  With that she sucked my cock back into her mouth and began sucking again.  The feeling was different than a blowjob, but no less amazing.  It was relaxing, soothing, and I found myself drifting off to sleep almost immediately.

Mindy fell asleep fairly quickly, leaving my cock in her mouth as she gently snored.  I stayed awake long enough to make sure she really was ok with the position she was in before I fell asleep as well.

I did wake up in the night, about an hour after falling asleep, and felt Mindy gently suckling on me again.  She was evidently still asleep, but had started sucking while dreaming.  I got hard quickly, and decided to take her up on her offer.

I slowly and gently started pushing my cock deeper into her mouth, encouraging her to suck harder, which she did.  Her head started bobbing up and down with my thrusts, which started getting more aggressive.  Soon I was fucking her mouth hard and deep, building up to another climax.  Mindy was definitely awake now; I felt her hand reach up and start massaging my balls as she sucked.  She pushed down hard on my cock, swallowing nearly all of it and holding her head down.  I felt the convulsions of her throat muscles as she swallowed, trying to take me even deeper.  Her throat was tight but she was determined to take it all and I felt an intense pressure on my cockhead and she inched her way down.  She came up off my cock with a gasp for air, reaching up and stroking me while she caught her breath.  It only took a moment and she was pushing back down, swallowing a little more than she had previously.  She reached up and grabbed my hand, pushing down onto the back of her head, indicating what she wanted me to do.

I was a bit nervous about hurting her, but I acquiesced, pushing her head down on my groin while thrusting up into her mouth.  She started making an extremely pleasing gurgling noise as I fucked into her throat, pushing myself deeper with each thrust.  It didn't take long before I felt her nose pressing against my stomach with each thrust, bottoming out my cock deep in her throat.  Every minute or so I would release the pressure on the back of her head and allow her to come up for air, but she would only take a few desperate breaths before sucking my cock back into her hungry mouth.  Each time she would come up she would be messier than before, spit and precum covering her mouth and dripping off her chin.  She was usually very careful about not leaving spit when she sucked me off, but in her lust she had abandoned all thought of cleanliness.

After only a few minutes of this savage throat-fucking I felt her tense, he throat clamping down on my cock with almost painful pressure.  She let out a muffled moan around my shaft as she had an incredibly intense orgasm.  This pushed me over the edge and I began dumping a massive load of cum directly down her throat into her belly.  She tried to pull her head off my cock but in my primal state I would not allow it; I pressed her head down hard onto my cock as I finished feeding her my seed.

After I finished I released her head and she popped up gasping for air.  "Oh, fuck!" she said between raspy breaths.

"Are you ok?' I asked between my own panting.

She kissed my inner thigh.  "Fuck yes, I'm ok.  That was amazing."  She returned to gently sucking on my cock which had immediately softened after the rough use it had been put to.  "Thank... you... master," she said in broken words between sucks.

"Thank you," I said.  "Let's get you back to sleep, pet."

"I want to stay down here, master.  Is that ok?"

"Yes, pet, whatever you want.  I would give you the moon right now if I could.  I love you so much."

"I love you too, master."  She returned to gently suckling on me.  I fell asleep almost immediately.

 

The next morning was a blur of cuddles, kisses, and lovemaking.  We slept late into the morning, then woke together and held each other for a while.   We were both sore and exhausted, but couldn't keep our hands off each other.  Eventually we made it to the shower, where we both washed each other thoroughly before I entered her from behind.  I gently thrust into her a few times before pushing into her as deeply as I could and just stayed there for a few moments.  She leaned back against me and turned her head to kiss me.  We both knew this was not in effort of an orgasm, but just a need to be a part of each other for a moment.

We eventually made it out of the shower and down stairs to the kitchen.  We ate ravenously, rebuilding the stores of energy we had burned in the last twenty-four hours.  I made a joke about Mindy already having a full belly after last night, which earned an eye roll but also a big smile.  We chatted lightly, not needing much verbally from each other but enjoying each other's company.  Eventually we knew the morning would need to end and we would have to go back to being responsible adults and parents.  I offered to go pick up the kids from her parents, but she declined and said she would rather go together.

The high we experienced could not last forever, though, and we both experienced a bit of an emotional drop.  I became sulky and grumpy for the next couple of days, at least according to Mindy and the kids, and Mindy staunchly refused any attempts at sex.  We snapped a little at each other, usually over trivial or non-existent slights, but never really fell into an all-out fight.

Mindy perked up quicker than I did, and one evening she pulled me into our bedroom.  "We need to talk, love," she said.  She pulled me to the bed and laid down, patting the bed next to her indicating I was to lay down as well.  I did, wrapping my arms around her.  Contrary to her opening statement, we just laid there in silence for quite a while without saying a word.

Finally, she spoke.  "How are you doing, love?"

"I'm fine, just feeling a bit down.  Kind of emotionally exhausted, I guess."

"I was too.  I'm sorry about how I've been the last few days."

"Me too."

"I was talking to Sharon today by the way.  We talked about what happened, and she explained how she felt down after the first few times she went with Mark.  She said Mark hadn't really felt it, but she had a hard time coming out of it.  It made me feel a bit better to be honest."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense.  We were both pretty high on what we were doing, so it makes sense the crash would be rough."  I felt a bit weak and embarrassed at hearing Mark hadn't struggled at all, but I tried not to let that show to Mindy.

"We'll be ok, love."

"Yeah."

We held each other for a few minutes in silence once again.  Eventually I spoke.  "We never talked about whether we were going to go back again.  Do you want to?"

"I don't know.  I mean, I really enjoyed it.  The high was pretty awesome.  Do you?"

I wasn't sure what I wanted.  The sex had been fantastic, and watching Mindy be the center of attention had been thrilling.  If I was being honest with myself it got me off a bit at how every guy there had lusted after Mindy.  She had made them all cum so much, but she was mine to take home.  It was a strange, possessive feeling.  It was like as a kid when you got a new toy all of your friends wanted.  The thought was not flattering and made me feel a bit bad about myself.  Mindy was my wife and partner, not an object to be shown off.  "Yeah, it was.  I don't know if I want to go back.  It didn't make you feel a bit.. I mean... objectified?  Does that make sense?"

She smiled, then giggled a bit.  "Oh, my husband, ever the militant feminist.  Is the 'Master/Sub' part of our game getting to you?"

"Yeah, maybe a little.  I mean I enjoy it in the moment, but it does make me feel a little off when I think about it after.  I mean, I feel like I.. kind of... showed you off and let those guys play with you.  Like you were a sex toy.  That sounds pretty messed up of me to be honest."

She kissed me on the cheek.  "My love, I was pretty clear I was into what was happening.  I understand how you feel, and I get it."  She giggled again.  "You did show me off and let those guys play with me.  Just like a sex toy.  Honestly that is the part that I got off on the most.  Well, that and your cock pounding me from behind.  And there were girls there too, by the way.  Look at you, worried about not being misogynistic about sharing me and completely forgetting the girl sucking you off at the time."

I chuckled a bit at that.  "I suppose so.  I don't mean to make it sound bad, and I'm glad you were into it.  It surprised me a bit that you were though."

"It surprised me too.  I mean, I don't want you treating me like that in our day-to-day lives, I am still your equal, or better." She smiled and kissed my cheek again.  

I smiled back. "That you are, my love."

"Anyway, I enjoy being your sex object from time to time.  It was strangely freeing to release control to you.  I got to just do what I was told without having to worry about your reaction, since you were the one telling me to do it.  I got to just relax and enjoy."

"Well you were very popular."

"Sharon asked me if we were coming to the next meeting.  Apparently it is at their house next month.  The twelfth, by the way, if we decide to go.  She said to let her know.  I take it Mark is pretty excited at the prospect."

"I can't imagine why," I said as I slid my hand down her back and onto her buttocks.

"Yeah, me neither," she said with a smile.

"So what else did Sharon say?"

"Well, she said Mark couldn't stop talking about what a great time he had.  Apparently she has also been in contact with Carol who said that everyone enjoyed themselves and we have been voted into the club unanimously, if we want to join."

"That's good, I guess."  I hadn't even realized we were being evaluated.  That was probably for the best, I figured; I can't imagine pressure to perform would have made me less anxious about everything happening at the time.  It did give me a bit of a confidence boost knowing everyone wanted us back.  I figure the majority of that was Mindy's doing, though.

"Yeah.  She mentioned she had really enjoyed her time with you as well.  She was worried it would make things awkward between all of us when we weren't 'at the club', but I was surprised; if anything it felt more comfortable talking to her.  We laughed about it, talking about how sucking on a person's breasts must bring you closer together; how all friends should try it."

I smiled at that, as well as at the memory of her sucking on Sharon.  I was coming around to the idea of going back.  

"Sharon also said the next meeting would be a 'pool party' theme."

I was a bit surprised at that.  "Is their pool going to be finished?"

"She said it already was last week.  They filled it on Friday, and should be able to start using it this week.  She said the installers told her not to heat it for at least a month, but she was so angry with the company I think she is going to do it for the meeting purely out of spite."

"That isn't really going to hurt the pool company; they don't have to live with the pool."

"It was a joke, my love.  The meeting will be 2 days after the month, so it should be fine."

"Oh.  well that's good."

"So anyway, the pool party sounds fun."

"Yeah."  It didn't, at least not to me.  I was never much of a pool person, but I knew Mindy loved the water.  

 

"So do you want to go?"

I had decided.  "Yeah, if you want to."

"Ok, I will let Sharon know."  She leaned forward and kissed me, lingering for a moment waiting for me to respond.  I did, opening my mouth a little and licking her bottom lip.  She pressed her lips into mine and kissed me more deeply.  As we kissed my hands roamed over her back, down her hips and thighs, and up over her buttocks.  I squeezed her ass, which got an appreciative murmur as I pulled her hips into mine.

"So, are you going to treat me like a sex toy again at the club?" she asked as she pulled away, a coy look on her face.

"If that is what you want," I responded lamely.

"What I want," she whispered into my ear, "is for you to take me.  I want to give myself to you and for you to use me however you want."

Mindy clearly wanted me to take control.  She had said repeatedly she was into it, so I did the best I could.  Grabbing her wrists, I pulled her toward me as I rotated over her, ending up with her on her stomach with my legs straddling her thighs.  She gasped a bit as I pulled, then faked a bit of a struggle to free her arms.  I brought her wrists together above her head and shifted so only one hand was holding both.  I reached down and turned her head, placing light kisses from her cheek down to her ear.  "Is this what you want, pet?"

"Yes, please.  Master."

"You've been a bad girl this week, pet."

"I have, Master.  Please punish me."

I kissed her hard, pressing my tongue deep into her mouth.  She sucked on it hard, pulling it even deeper, and lightly nipped it with her teeth.  Without pulling my mouth away I reached down with my free hand and pulled the athletic shorts she was wearing down, freeing her ass.  I pulled my tongue back as I lifted my hand and brought it down sharply on her left butt cheek with a stinging slap.  She gasped loudly, clearly surprised at the pain.  I steeled myself, telling myself she had been clear this is what she wanted.  I spanked her again, this time on the right cheek and just as hard.  Instead of a gasp this time I was rewarded with a moan.  "Yes, Master.  Tell me how I've been a bad girl."

Yukaz
Yukaz
49 Followers
12