After the Black Cat Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spanked her again, harder than my previous slaps.  My hand stung, but I was surprised to find a raging erection between my legs.  I had never been into pain at all, either giving or receiving.  Now I found myself getting turned on not only from slapping Mindy's ass hard, but from the sting I felt on my right hand.  "You have been a bad girl, pet.  I wanted to fuck you all week, and you have been keeping yourself from me."  Another slap; this one leaves her right ass cheek red.  She gasps again, but instead of pulling away from the pain I notice she lifts her ass, arching her back and presenting a bigger target for me.  She was really enjoying this!

I massaged the cheek I had just slapped, feeling the heat of her skin sooth a bit of the sting on my palm.  As I massaged I slid my hand down between her legs and was shocked to feel how wet she was.  She curled even more as I rubbed across her labia and down to her clit, her back arching almost painfully.  I played with her clit for a moment, eliciting moans loud enough for me to get concerned the kids may hear.  I had an idea, and decided to go with it and roll the dice.

I let go of her wrists and used both hands to slide her athletic shorts down her legs and over her feet.  Now free, I balled them up and grabbed Mindy by the hair, roughly but not enough to hurt.  She was putty, melting into every movement I intended.  "Open your mouth," I demanded.  She immediately opened her mouth as wide as she could.  I pushed the balled shorts into her mouth, which made Mindy's eyes to pop wide open.  She had clearly not expected that!

"Good, that will keep you quiet while I finish," I said.  Her eyes locked on mine, lust replacing the shock.  A wave of relief rolled over me; I was not sure at all she would respond well to that.  I pushed her had down into the pillow and raised my hand up for another slap, which came down hard on her left ass cheek.  "That was for being such a loud little slut," I said.  She arched her ass up once again, preparing for more.  I provided two more sharp slaps, one to each cheek, then started rubbing my hand over her ass and down between her thighs.  She was drenched.  As soon as my fingers reached her clit she began grinding hard into my hand, wanting to cum badly but not even able to beg with her mouth stuffed.

I pulled my hand away and slapped her left ass cheek again.  "No," I said.  "You've been a bad girl.  I am not going to reward you for that."  I slapped her ass again.  She whimpered and tried to speak, the shorts pushing just a little out of her mouth.  I shoved the shorts back in place and slapped her ass again.  "You are mine right now.  You will cum if and when I choose."  I started rubbing her clit again, and this time she forced herself to stay still.

I decided I had tortured her enough, so I got up and unbuckled my shorts.  She stayed perfectly still like the good pet she was as I undressed and mounted her from behind.  I pushed my cock head against her slit, and she was so wet it slid in almost accidentally.  I pushed in roughly which caused her to gasp in both pain and pleasure.  I started pounding into her with quick hard strokes, which was too much for her in her already over-excited state.  She began bearing down, her back arching back up and started spraying by balls and thighs with her squirt.

Mindy has been known to have multiple orgasms when really excited.  This time, I don't actually know whether she was having multiple orgasms without breaks or whether it was one long continuous orgasm, but either way she came for nearly the entire time I fucked her.  I pounded into her with abandon, taking my pleasure and using her pussy just like the sex toy she wanted to be for me.  

I only lasted for another six or seven minutes, which was probably best for Mindy.  With a final plunge into her as deep as I could go I unleashed a torrent of my seed into her, built up over the week of chastity.  I don't even know if Mindy noticed my orgasm, though, because she was still racked with convulsions from her own.

I pulled out and rolled over onto my side of the bed, spent.  Mindy started coming down from her orgasm (last orgasm?) and laid down limply on her stomach.  I reached over and pulled her shorts out of her mouth, but she was too spent to even react.  

After a few minutes catching our breath we rolled together and I wrapped my arms and legs around her.  "I love you," I said.

"Mhmm," was her response.  Within minutes I felt her relax and start to softly snore.  I smiled, kissed her head, and held her until I drifted off.

Now that we had agreed to go to the next meeting our emotions, as well as our relationship, seemed to equalize.  We were affectionate and loving with each other.  Mindy became playful again and open to my advances.  I came out of my funk and relaxed with both Mindy and the kids.  

In bed we experimented with our new role playing games; me taking control and Mindy playing the often badly-behaved submissive.  We found she liked the punishment aspects of our game most of all.  While I was adverse to hurting her at first, experiencing her pleasure at being spanked quickly turned me around on the idea.  

The frequency of our sexual sessions increased dramatically; where we regularly had sex once or twice a week we were now intimate almost every day.  That is not to say we roleplayed every night; there were many nights when we made love gently and lovingly.  The frequency, if anything, allowed for more experimentation and a patience with both of us: if tonight wasn't exactly what you wanted, you would get another chance tomorrow.  It was nice.

Before I realized it a month had passed and we were coming up quickly to the night of the next meeting of the Black Cat Club.  Mindy, ever in charge of our social calendar, reminded me we needed to get new swimming attire for the weekend.  I hadn't swum in years, and doubted I even still had swim trunks.  Mindy had multiple swimsuits, but decided quickly none of them were appropriate for the setting.  That is how I found myself at our local department store browsing swimwear on Friday night.

It wasn't as bad as clothes shopping usually was for me; Mindy was in a fantastic, playful mood and she was determined to make the experience pleasurable.  She found and took every opportunity to rub against me in tight aisles, moving slowly and seeming to always need to be on the other side of me.  Soon I was sharing her playful mood, brushing a hand across her ass as she passed me or even wrapping her up from behind in empty aisles, kissing the side of her neck and gently squeezing a breast.  I'm sure the guard watching the security cameras was having an enjoyable evening with us.

After selecting a few different swimsuits, as well as two for me, Mindy led me off toward the changing rooms.  The employee in charge stood outside the rooms, folding some clothes needing to be returned to racks and shelves.  She barely looked up as Mindy asked for a room and handed her a card with the number seven on it.  She handed me a "two" card and pointed behind her at an aisle which branched off to the left with a "Womans" sign and to the right with a "Mens" sign.  She immediately returned to her folding as we moved past her down the aisle, holding hands.  

At the end of the aisle I released Mindy's hand to turn to the right but she held firm.  I glanced over and saw her watching behind us intently.  The only person in view was the employee, intent on her massive pile of clothes, who never looked up or back at us.  Mindy looked at me with a devilish smile and pulled me into the "Womans" changing aisle.  

We quickly ducked into the larger of the four rooms available and locked the door behind us.  I whispered to Mindy "What are we doing?"

"I just want your opinion on my swimsuit.  Would you rather I have to parade around the store to show you each one?"  The devilish smile never left her face.  "Wouldn't you rather just change together?"

I definitely would, and I acknowledged it quickly.  She began stripping down, removing her shirt and bra, her eyes never leaving mine.  My eyes, however, roamed freely over her during the process.  After almost ten years of marriage, I still found this woman stunning and felt like a hormonal teenager every time I got to see her naked.  She knew it, too, and teased me as she turned around and bent over as she slowly slid her pants down over her ass.

Now standing in front of me completely nude she selected one of the swimsuits and took her time very slowly putting it on.  The suit she had selected was a black two-piece, cut to form around her ass cheeks and show as much as legal.  The top had a thin strap around the back and another up over the shoulders.  The front had cups which only covered the bottom-half of each breast, and left a large gap between.  It was tight and pressed her breasts together forming significant cleavage which it left extremely visible.  Once she had the suit on she admired herself in the full-length mirror, adjusting the breast cups and pushing her breasts even tighter together.  She glanced at me every few moments in the mirror, clearly enjoying the rapt attention she was getting from me.

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"Fuck, you are gorgeous."

She smiled.  She turned toward me.  "You haven't even started trying yours on.  Let me help."  She reached down and unbuttoned my shorts.  Then she slowly slid down me on to her knees.  She pulled my shorts and boxers down and released my cock, which bounced up as it popped out.  "Wow, you are so hard already."  She grabbed my shaft and sucked it quickly into her mouth, all thought of foreplay out of her head.  She sucked hard and fast, getting me fully erect and making it increasingly difficult to keep quiet.

She pulled me out of her mouth, stroking me gently and looking up into my eyes.  She then sat up a bit higher and slid my cock into the cleavage formed by the swimsuit.  Her warm, soft breasts squeezed around my cock felt amazing, and I instinctually started thrusting up between her tits toward her chin.  She put a hand on each side of her chest and pressed her breasts together hard.  She broke eye contact with me after a moment and looked down at the head of my cock which emerged and disappeared between her beautiful breasts on each thrust.  She spit, lubricating my cock and allowing me to thrust harder.  The act surprised me, the dirtiness of it uncharacteristic and therefore even sexier.

After a few more thrusts she bent her neck down and on my next thrust she opened her mouth and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.  I felt her tongue swirl over the tip of my dick.  As I pulled back from my thrust there was a gentle 'pop' as her mouth broke suction on my head.  I thrust again, and again she sucked me into her mouth, her tongue working hard to stimulate me.  She licked the tip, then ran her tongue along the sensitive area just under the head of my cock.  On each thrust she worked her mouth, intent on making me explode.

And explode I did.  I did my best to whisper "Im cumming," as a warning before my final thrust.  She popped me out of her mouth and squeezed her tits tighter around my cock, jerking them up and down on me to continue the orgasm.  I shot rope after rope onto her chest and neck, feeling every muscle in my body release.  It was a struggle to keep standing as my orgasm finished, and I sat down limply on the bench provided.

Mindy ran her fingers through the cum on her chest, then brought her middle finger to her mouth and gently sucked, tasting the results of her work.  If I hadn't just shot every ounce of me onto that beautiful chest, I would have been fully erect and ready to fuck her just on that one act alone.  Watching Mindy eat cum was probably the second sexiest thing I have ever experienced.  

After she was satisfied playing with my cum, her cum now, she stood up and took the swimsuit off.  I expected her to send me out for tissues or wipes, but to my surprise she simply put her shirt back on, leaving my cum where it was.  She still had a bit of cum on her neck visible, and a few spots on her shirt were darkening as the cum soaked in, but she examined herself in the mirror a moment then said "lets go.  I think I know which suit I want.  We will just get you both and you can try them on at home."

"Uh, ok," was all I was able to get out of my blood-deprived brain.

We walked out of the changing room, and Mindy handed the untested three suits to the employee.  The employee glanced at her as she took the suits, then did a double-take and looked at her neck and shirt.  The employee then looked at me and got a coy half-smile.  "Have a great evening," was all she said.

We paid for the clothes, getting quite a few looks from employees and customers as we left.  Mindy walking through the store covered in me was one of the most erotic events I have ever experienced.  As I proudly walked next to my beautiful, cum-soaked wife I realized we were not the same two people we were before joining the Black Cat Club.  And now I definitely felt ready to go back.

12