After the Break

Story Info
Iris and Eric reunite. Eric tries something new.
6.4k words
4.67
4.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door clicked shut behind me as I sighed and sank to the floor, sitting on the rough carpet as I pressed my back against the wooden frame. I closed my eyes as I sighed gratefully for the first real moment of peace I had had all Thanksgiving Break.

I guess that wasn't strictly true, if you counted the precious few hours of sleep I crammed in each night in between helping my dad at the warehouse, playing whatever mind-numbing games my sister Adeline subjected me to (and at ten years old, they were mind-numbing indeed), and the copious amounts of family time my mom crammed in at my grandparents' house.

It wasn't that I minded spending time with my family so much as I wanted one goddamned break, which was what this week was supposed to actually be about. Instead of a respite from an intense course load at Green Valley College, it was just more work, work, work.

My room at home was the same as I left it, dust and all. There were more than a few posters missing from the wall, and I missed having the television, but otherwise, it was like I never left. With a grunt, I stood and walked over to the narrow twin bed, flopping onto it with another sigh as I stretched out my arms, eventually resting my hand on top of my intertwined palms.

I was on the verge of dozing off when my phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket. I hastily retrieved it because I had a funny feeling I knew what it was. Sure enough, on top of my lock screen was a simple notification. New Message from Iris. I definitely wasn't sleepy now.

I moved a pillow behind my head and excitedly swiped my phone open, already starting to smile as I thumbed the message open. "If one more person asks me how school is going, I am going to jump off of a bridge."

Chortling, I started to type a response. "How's school going?"

She replied back almost instantly. "Brb, going to find a bridge."

"Kidding. Don't jump off of a bridge please."

I could sense the slight delay before responding. "Okay, but only because you asked nicely."

"I know what you mean, though. This has probably been the least relaxing break I can remember."

"You have no idea. My mom insisted we go Black Friday shopping. At midnight. I think I'm still tired."

My smile grew wider. "What are you up to now?"

This time, the wait stretched on more than a few seconds. Then a minute. Then two. I was starting to get that little nervous pit of worry that I always get early in a relationship, where I'm convinced that the whole thing is a fluke and is going to fall apart at the slightest provocation. I almost put down my phone before the next message came through. I was very, very glad I didn't.

She had captioned the picture "Oh, I'm just alone in my room," but I barely read the words. She was wearing a long, flowy skirt, a lacey red bra, and as far as I could tell, nothing else. It was clearly just taken and she was looking right into a long, full-length mirror, pushing her breasts together and staring open mouthed at the camera.

Out loud, I said "Holy shit." My cock started to harden in my jeans as I started to rub it absent-mindedly, looking closer at the picture. The bra wasn't even that skimpy, but the sight of her cleavage, and her soft skin, was more than enough to get me going. The way her mouth hung open, lips pouting and moist, immediately made me think of her outstanding blowjobs, which she seemed to enjoy almost as much as I did. Her hair was brushed loose around her neck, which I wanted nothing more than to kiss as I felt her up with both hands.

I picked up my phone again. "You look so hot that I think you should get a little more comfortable." This wasn't the first time Iris had sent me some racy pictures, but it was the first time that it hadn't been done in haste when her roommate was out, or a quick selfie stepping out of the shower, or something like that. This was the first time we had some actual time and space, and I was trying to make the most of it.

Her response was quicker this time. "Way ahead of you." Iris had wasted no time, and had probably already started as soon as she sent the last picture. Now, she was in bed. Her bra was still on, but the skirt was discarded. She was just in a red pair of panties, matching her bra, as she knelt on her bed. I couldn't figure out how the hell she had taken the picture, but the angle made my hand move faster, rubbing the bulge through my boxer shorts.

It was taken from behind and her ass was front and center, as beautiful, smooth, and milky white as it had been that first night I saw it in my dorm room. Iris had drooped her shoulders back artfully, almost like a ballerina, and there was a coy grin on her side profile you could just barely make out in the picture. As always, she knew exactly what she was doing, and I was like putty in the palm of her hand.

Biting my lip, I furiously typed a rapid response. "Holy shit. I wish I was there with you right now. Your ass looks incredible." Glancing at my closed bedroom door, I shimmied my jeans down to my knees, along with my underwear, and let my almost painfully hard cock spring free from their constraints.

Her response started with a kissing face emoji. "Good enough to eat?"

A shiver went down my spine when I realized what she was saying. We had been taking things pretty slowly for anything below the belt on Iris, for obvious reasons. She was more than happy to give me buckets of head, or jerk me off while we made out on my bed, but I hadn't returned the favor for anything beyond playing with her boobs, and even then, only over her bra.

But that didn't mean I hadn't fantasized about it, especially every time I squeezed her ass in my hands. I had never eaten ass before, but it had been a massive fantasy of mine for years, even before Iris had come along. She had coaxed that particular bit of information out of me one night, when I was vulnerable and melting under the heat of her lips, tongue, and mouth darting over my cock, and must have filed it away for future use. Which happened to be now.

Opening the camera app on my phone, I pointed it down towards my crotch, trying to get the angle and the lighting good enough to look decently attractive. I was clearly out of my element, so eventually, I just took a quick shot and sent it straight to Iris. "You have no idea how much I want to eat you out right now."

The wait after I sent the picture felt just as agonizing as the first, but it couldn't have been more than a minute before Iris responded. "Oh, I have some idea."

If my mouth hadn't already been open, it would have dropped to the floor. Iris was bent over in front of the camera, legs spread apart on her bed, and her pink, shaved asshole was front and center. She had pulled her panties to the side with one hand, managing to keep just about everything else covered. As good as the rest of her looked, I only had eyes for her tight, puckered hole. It was freshly shaved and completely smooth, the pink wrinkles visible even in the low light of Iris' bedroom.

I subconsciously licked my lips as I zoomed in on her asshole, so open, so tantalizing, so hot. "I want nothing more than for you to sit on my face so long I can barely breathe. Fuck, Iris. I'm about thirty seconds from getting in my car and driving eight hours east if you keep sending me pictures like that."

I kept looking at the picture, jerking myself off faster and faster, when a new message came up. I managed to take my eyes away long enough to see Iris' response. There was no picture this time. "You know, my flight to Green Valley gets in tomorrow afternoon. And my roommate won't be coming back until Monday. Want to put your money where your mouth is?"

Even though I was exhausted, and I ached, and my initial plan for tomorrow was to sleep for as long as humanly possible, I didn't hesitate for a second. "I would put my mouth anywhere you want, any time, any place."

"Meet me in the lobby of Arbor Suites at 2?"

I was beaming when I texted her back one last time. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

It was surprisingly easy to leave a day earlier than I had planned, especially when I said I just wanted to get a head start on studying for finals. My dad groused a bit about losing me at the shop, but stopped himself with a shake of the head. "Your education comes first, don't forget that." I nodded and he helped me haul my bags to the back of my car, a relatively well-maintained Honda Accord that was well over a decade old.

My mom was more flustered. Evidently she had promised my attendance at some family gathering with all of the cousins without checking with me or, for that matter, telling me. She sighed as she hugged me goodbye that morning, trying to hide her disappointment. Adeline said she was happy to have the house to herself again, but I knew she didn't really mean it.

The engine puttered to life as I backed out of the driveway with a wave, following the familiar suburban maze of streets to the highway that would take me all the way to Green Valley. I stopped for an energy drink along the way and sipped at it the whole drive down, trying to make sure I was ready for what I was sure was going to be a long, long day.

Trees and road signs blurred by me as I went a little over the speed limit, willing my car to get to campus as quickly as possible. When I finally got off the highway and crawled through the sleepy streets of the city of Green Valley on my way to my dorm room, my heart was racing, and it wasn't just from the caffeine.

The clock in my car read 1:30, more than enough time to stash my things before I headed over to Iris. The halls were dark and empty as I plodded up the stairs, unlocking my dorm room door and shoving my bags unceremoniously onto the bed. I had half a mind to take a shower, but all my towels were dirty. I contented myself with fixing up my hair a little and changing into a mostly clean sweater, before making the short, anxious walk to Arbor Suites, without passing another soul.

The clock on my phone said I was a couple of minutes early, but I waltzed into the lobby anyway, sinking nervously onto a faded couch that was probably older than I was. An old-fashioned analog clock ticked second-by-second on the wall above me, sounding amplified in the empty, echoing lobby. Slowly, it turned to 1:59. Then 2:00.

A few ticks later, I heard the door to the stairwell open and I turned my head. I knew it was Iris by the flash of her red hair, but I still didn't stand until she was all the way through the door. She looked as beautiful as she always did, but I could tell she had put a little more time into her makeup than usual, and her outfit, a simple combination of a thick, woolen cardigan and a new-looking pair of jeans, seemed very intentional.

Leaping from the couch, my face split into a massive grin, echoed by a shyer, smaller smile from Iris as her boots stepped down the thin carpet towards me. I met her with a quick kiss before pulling her into a tight hug. She smelled amazing, and I could already feel myself starting to stir in my pants as I held her warm body close to me. It took all the self-control I could muster to not let my hands drift down her back to start playing with her ass, but we were in public, after all. Kind of.

Iris sighed into my ear as she kissed my cheek, murmuring almost sleepily. "I missed you, Eric."

With a conscious effort, I snapped myself out of the lusty haze that was threatening to swamp even the hint of romance in our reunion, made easier by the lingering warmth of her lips still present on my face.

"I missed you too." I rubbed her cheek with a thumb, even as she playfully recoiled from my cold hands she always complained about. The way her face scrunched up in a little smile always made my heart skip a beat. "I missed you a lot."

She took a performative look around the empty lobby, the only light coming through a bay of windows near the entrance as dust motes twirled in the air. Raising an eyebrow as her lips curled into a smirk, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pushing herself close against me. "Oh yeah? How much?"

I took it for the invitation I knew it was, and firmly grabbed her ass with both hands, making her giggle. "I'll show you how much."

Pushing her ass back against my hands with the slightest effort, Iris made eye contact with me and pointedly licked her lips. "Promise?"

We managed to extract ourselves from the increasingly complex embrace as Iris grabbed me firmly by the hand, leading me back towards the stairwell. I took advantage of the opportunity to get a better look at the way her ass looked in the tight jeans, and I wasn't disappointed. Every step was like a new revelation into the shapely curves of her butt, and I swear she was swaying her hips with every step she climbed. As we rounded a corner to make our way to the second story, she turned back at me with a wink. She was definitely doing it on purpose.

The hallway was as empty as mine as Iris started rushing me down the hall, stopping in front of one of a couple dozen identical wooden doors and opening it with a rush of air, dragging me through the doorway before slamming it shut behind us. I had just enough time to get a glimpse of the room, two beds on opposite walls with desks between them and a packed closet to one side, before she pushed me up against the door, meeting my lips in another kiss.

Maybe it was the week apart. Maybe it was the bubbling excitement of taking another step in our nascent relationship. Maybe it was the fact that, for all we knew, we were the only two students on campus. Whatever the reason, this kiss was like fire made flesh. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth as her soft hands pressed against my chest with a fervent, almost desperate, energy, like I had the air to keep the flames lit.

I was matching Iris' energy in no time. I sneaked a hand between our bodies to play with one of her breasts, dangling the other behind her back as I slid back down towards her luscious ass. Iris made a little noise of delight in my mouth when she felt me make contact, and kissed me harder.

As my cock grew hard in my jeans, I could feel it brush up against something just as hard. I realized, not for the first time, that Iris was hard too. Pushing my crotch forward, my bulge pressed against hers, and her eyes shot open in surprise at the sensation. We had been in similar positions before, but this was the first time I was initiating more contact. "Eric!"

I gripped her ass tighter. "I love when you get hard for me."

She was blushing furiously, but she didn't pull away. She looked into my eyes intensely, the green flecks sparkling, as though she was trying to see if this was some kind of a trap. When I smiled back at her, she relaxed, and I could see she was torn between fishing my cock out of my pants and diving towards the bed.

Motioning towards the bed on the far wall with my head, I got her to turn around. "I'm guessing that one's yours?" A large Mean Girls poster was hanging on the wall, along with a slew of pictures of Iris and her family. A thick, green comforter covered the bed, along with innumerable throw pillows.

She laughed, and I could feel some of the tension drain out of her. Flicking me on the nose, she walked towards the bed and flopped onto it, hastily taking off her boots before spreading her legs and beckoning me forward with a finger. I threw off my sneakers without bothering to untie them and practically dove towards the bed, sending more than a few pillows flying to the floor as I tangled my arms together with Iris once again.

Even with the early winter chill creeping through the Green Valley campus, Iris' bed was warm. As we continued to make out, warm quickly gave way to hot. I stopped kissing her just long enough to rip off my shirt as she stripped her cardigan off over her head, giving me a tantalizing look at her boobs, covered by nothing more than a plain black bra.

After a bit of jostling, I found myself on my back, still in Iris' nest of pillows, as she lay on top of me. There was so much of her skin to touch, I didn't know where to start, but there was something about the subtle curve in the small of her back that was driving me wild. I wrapped my arms around her as I traced circles on her skin, making her coo into my mouth.

We were both rock hard still, and I could feel her press subconsciously against me as she writhed on top of my body. My hands were shaky as I slid them up towards the clasp of her bra, idly playing with it as I waited for a reaction. She looked at me and I could feel the thrum of her heart against my chest, beating quickly as she shivered under my touch. "What are you waiting for?"

I grinned widely as I used both hands to work the clasp, eagerness almost making up for my lack of experience. Iris tittered, but she didn't have to wait long. Licking my lips, I slowly slid the straps off of her shoulders, letting the bra fall to my chest before quickly tossing it aside. Iris smiled shyly at me as she rose to a sitting position, bulge still visible in her jeans as she started grinding her ass against my cock.

Her arms were still crossed over her breasts as she looked at me, still a bit of caution in her eyes. "So, I haven't...you know, had implants, put in, or anything. Just the hormones, and it's only been a couple of years, so..."

Grabbing her hand, I squeezed tightly. "Show me."

Nodding with a shaky breath, she let her arms fall to her sides, clenched in loose fists. My jaw dropped at the sight, eyes widening. Her boobs were a little on the small side, sure, but they were perky, round, and beautiful. You would never know they were anything but natural. I could feel her warming as she saw my face, a smile slowly spreading to match my own. "God, Iris, your tits are amazing."

She fell back on top of me without another word, her nipples hardening to little pinpricks that pressed against my skin as we kissed. I savored the feeling of her bare back against my hands, rubbing over every square inch of her exposed skin as we slipped back into a trance of lust. It wasn't long before my hands moved further and, with a boldness that only comes from passion, I slipped them directly into her jeans.

There was a thin strip of lace, probably another thong or something, but otherwise, it was just the warm, thick flesh of her butt. I grunted in satisfaction into Iris' mouth as she pressed against me, not objecting to my new area of exploration. Even though we were still half-dressed, it was like our bodies were becoming one. I moved my hands deeper into her pants, stretching them out enough to fully grip a cheek with each hand.

Wiggling her ass against my hands, Iris grinned. "Seems like there's something in the way."

"Seems like it. Do you want to do something about that?"

Rising just off of my torso, Iris unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, sliding them awkwardly down her body and kicking them off the foot of her bed. I hastily reciprocated, leaving us both in nothing but our underwear. I resumed playing with her gorgeous ass as Iris buried her head in my neck, breathing heavily against my chest. "You're good with your hands."

Squeezing tighter, I grinned at her. "I'm pretty good with my mouth, too."

She bit her lip and looked up at me out of the corner of her eyes before letting out a breath she didn't seem to realize she was holding. Iris moved her head slightly upwards, her breath tickling my ear as her voice fell to little more than a whisper. "Show me."

We jostled for new positions for a few moments before settling into something comfortable. Iris was face-down in her nest of pillows, her ass sticking as far up in the air as she could comfortably make it, and I was kneeling behind her. My cock was uncomfortably hard in my boxers, and the sight of Iris' thick, glorious ass wasn't making it any easier.

12