After the Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thong was nestled firmly in between her cheeks, making the fabric almost invisible and the view of her ass all the better. Her cock was stretching painfully against the front of her thong, but she somehow managed to keep everything in place. I scooched a couple of inches closer, bringing my face directly against her ass, as she started to squirm on the bed. Iris looked back at me, biting her lip, a silent question that seemed to beg me to keep going.

I answered her with a wordless grunt as I pushed my face forward, planting a wet kiss on one of her cheeks, then the other. She sighed and sank further into her bed, making sure to keep her ass up to meet the motion of my lips. I started gripping her cheeks in alternating hands as I kissed, slowly making my way closer and closer to her asshole, which was only barely obscured by her thong.

With a deep breath, I slid her thong to the side, exposing her asshole to my full view for the first time. Well, the first time in the flesh, at least. My eyes widened as I sniffed, first cautiously, and then enthusiastically. Her ass smelled like nothing I could have ever imagined. It was clearly squeaky clean inside and out, freshly shaved, maybe even waxed, but there was still something so erotic, and so wrong, about what I was about to do. "Your ass smells amazing."

Iris stirred on the bed for a second, and before I knew it, she was spreading her ass apart for me. I could see a slight slip of something out of the front of her thong, but for the moment, I just had eyes for her hole. The sight of Iris stretching herself for me, like an early Christmas present, and the fresh, earthy smell of her ass was making my mouth start to water. I could sense some nerves from Iris, in the way she was holding her hands and keeping herself as still as she could on the bed, so I waited for a second, breath tickling her asshole as my face hovered mere inches away from it. "Are you ready?"

Her reply was like a growl from somewhere deep in her throat, the unmistakable sound of lust cracking any nerves she still had. "If I don't feel your lips in the next five seconds I'm sitting on your face!"

Words become pointless at that point, for both of us. I immediately dove into her asshole with puckered lips, finally tasting her sweet rosebud for the first time. It took all the restraint I had to not immediately swirl my tongue against her, but I wanted to savor the experience as much as I could. Iris was still pulling her asscheeks apart, giving me all the space I needed to kiss all around her asshole.

It was a little like teasing open a sticky lock. I kissed in a big circle all around her asshole, making sure my lips brushed against the center at every opportunity I could. Her ass was starting to get wet, and I could feel my lips starting to slide around. I decided it was time for the next level, and during one particularly long kiss, I stuck the very tip of my tongue out to prod against her tight hole.

Her reaction was immediately, as I felt her hands start to lose their grip as they slid to the bed. Undeterred, I used a free hand to spread open her ass myself, being careful not to touch her anywhere else, just in case. The last thing I wanted to do was go too far and ruin this moment. I could hear her soft sights of pleasure, now. They might have been going on for a while, but I had broken out of the miasmic pleasure of her beautiful butt long enough to notice them for the first time. "Oh, fuck yeah, Eric. Use your tongue."

I was never one to deny Iris what she wanted, so I did. I extended my tongue a little further out of my mouth, stretching my head back to lick gently at her hole. My tongue followed the same path as my lips, tracing larger circles around the periphery of her ass and slowly, but surely, swirling to the center. I tried to keep it in check, but I could feel myself moving faster, wetter, and harder as her sighs grew to moans.

My tongue was on the verge of slipping inside of her asshole for the first time when Iris abruptly turned over. Just before she pulled me into a kiss, I could see how aroused she had gotten. Her nipples were even harder than they were before, at least judging by appearance, and her cock was as hard as I had ever seen it, stretching the fabric of her thong so far that there was a gap of air between her skin and the underwear. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

Letting Iris take the lead, I found myself on my back as she practically tore off my underwear, immediately engulfing my cock with her mouth like she was starving. The traces of her asshole were still on my lips as I leaned back, taking her head in both hands as I felt her bob up and down my hardness. I could usually last for a while, but I was a little worried about cumming too soon, especially after so much anticipation.

I didn't really have to worry, though. Iris must have sensed it, and she popped off of my cock with a smile. Her red hair was a little tussled from the exertion, and there was a thin sheen of sweat on her forehead. Not for the first time tonight, I thought how lucky I was to have met her.

She bit her lip again, curling into a shy smile. "Do you mind if I...uh...take off my panties?"

A smile grew on my lips to meet her. "Not at all."

My heart was pounding against my chest as Iris slipped out of bed, turning around to look away from me. She bent over, giving me another look at her ass as she slowly rolled her panties down her smooth legs, kicking them off with a flourish. She didn't turn around, but craned her neck to look me in the eyes. "Are you...really, really, okay with this, Eric? Like, actually? With...who I am?"

Rising from the bed, I slowly approached Iris, arms outstretched as I tried to smile reassuringly. "Of course I am, Iris. I'm more than okay with it." I licked my lips and waited, not sure if she wanted anything else.

With a quick huff of breath, Iris nodded, turning slowly towards me, as though she was giving herself every possible opportunity to back out if she needed to. Soon enough, she was facing me again, arms clasped nervously behind her back. She was, simply put, as beautiful naked as she was fully clothed.

Her ivory skin was the same, as were her sparkling green eyes and her long, flowing red hair. Her breasts were even better outside of a shirt, though. They were perky, yet soft, and her nipples still stood like two erect pink pinpricks. I could better appreciate the rest of her this way, though. Her navel. The subtle curve of her stomach and her hips, giving her a feminine, almost hourglass figure. Her long, smooth legs that went all the way down to the floor.

I steeled myself for my first look at that last, most secret part of Iris, the part of her that filled her with fear and hesitation. Her cock was smaller than mine by more than two inches, and it was much thinner. Moreover, it was shaved just as smooth and just as bare as her asshole was, with the exception of a small, alluring landing strip of curly, red hair above the base of her shaft. Her balls were small, too. Like the rest of her, her dick was dainty, feminine, and above all else, beautiful.

As I was staring open-mouthed at the first real sight of her fully nude form, the silence had gone on a bit too long. She started shifting unsteadily from foot to foot, looking up at me as she did. The subtle bounce made her hard cock jiggle, and I smiled, looking her in the eyes as I took a few steps closer. "Iris, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

It was like all the nervous energy flew out of her in a moment as she jumped into my arms, pushing me back on the bed as we locked lips, the passion immediately returning. It was a little weird feeling her cock slide against my own, without any layers of clothes or fabric between us, but after a few seconds, I realized I really, really liked it. She was smooth, and soft, yet hard, and the way her skin and shaft slapped against my own as we made out passionately felt almost as good as one of her blowjobs.

She stopped kissing me for a second, bare chest heaving as she smiled at me again. "So...I seem to recall a certain someone asking me to sit on his face until he could barely breathe."

I split into another grin as I grabbed her ass with both hands, making her giggle as she humped herself against me. "Well, I think it was more of a promise than an ask..."

Still laughing, she flipped her body around, sticking her ass directly in front of my face. It was still wet, and already more open than it was when we started. My mouth watered at the sight. "In that case, dig in." Without another word, Iris got back to work on my cock, kissing up and down my shaft before sliding her tongue all over.

It was a little different with her cock right in my face, and I couldn't help but inhale her thick musk as I stuck my tongue out to enter her asshole again. It tasted just as good as I remembered, and as I licked her from top to bottom, I realized with a start that my tongue had scraped the very edge of Iris' shaved scrotum. If she noticed, she didn't seem to mind, as her head was already bobbing away at my cock again.

Still not wanting to break any boundaries, I decided to focus my tongue in an all-out assault on her wet asshole. Spreading her cheeks again, I narrowed my tongue and started pushing my face against it, almost fucking her ass with my tongue. After a few attempts, it slipped in, and I got my first full taste of Iris' ass. It wasn't far off from her asshole, but so much thicker and stronger. I immediately knew I was in love with rimming, at least, when it was with her.

My tongue fucked her harder and faster as her asshole gradually opened up around it, and Iris pushed her ass against my face without losing focus on my cock. I knew that I could pop at just about any moment, but at the same time, I wanted to keep eating her ass as long as I possibly could.

Suddenly, I felt Iris replace her mouth with her hand, as she started to jerk me off, but not so quickly that she was trying to make me cum immediately. "I'm so close, babe, but I...need to, take care of myself, you know? Do you mind if I...OH!"

The words died in her throat as I grabbed her cock after a second's hesitation. After everything Iris had done for me, I owed her more than a few orgasms, and now was as good of a time as any to start paying her back. My tongue was still lodged firmly in her ass, swirling in and out and all around, as I cautiously explored her cock.

It felt different than mine in some subtle way. Maybe it was the texture of her skin, or how smooth it was, or how it was attached to such a beautiful woman. Whatever the case, I immediately knew this was a woman's penis, as weird as that was to think. It felt weird to be jerking someone else off, my hands following the same familiar motions even if I couldn't feel the sensations the same way.

I couldn't tell if Iris wanted to say anything else, because when she felt my hand on her cock, she moaned and fell back onto mine. It wasn't the most typical 69 I've ever been in, with my tongue lapping an ass crack instead of a pussy, with a cock in my hand to boot, but it was everything I loved about them all the same. The mutual pleasure. The tightness of the bodies. The feeling of her hot breasts pressing against my torso and, most important, the sight of her ass above my face.

It was so overwhelming that I almost missed Iris' frantic moans, and the way her cock was pulsing in my hands. I tightened my grip on her shaft as I jerked her off a little faster, making her scream with my cock in her mouth as she started to cum. Her semen was different than mine, too, more clear and dribbly as it leaked out of my chest. My hand was sticky, but I really didn't care.

As she had cum, her asshole had tightened around my tongue, trapping me for the duration of her surprisingly long orgasm. I fell back onto her bed with a gasp as Iris pounded her head on my cock with all the energy she had left. In no time at all, I was cumming into her mouth, a lot longer and more forcefully than she had. Like she always did, Iris swallowed it without complaint before falling on her side next to me on the bed, smiling and murmuring as she pressed herself against me. "That was wonderful."

Stroking her hair, I pulled her closer, letting her rest on my chest. "You're telling me."

I was a little too late to realize how close she was to her pile of cum on my chest and panicked for a second, but she just grinned sheepishly. "Sorry about that. I was pretty, uh...excited."

I kissed her deeply. "You never have to apologize for that around me."

Iris smiled and groped around the side of her bed as if she was looking for something. "Hold on, I have some tissues around her somewhere..."

I wiggled an eyebrow at her. "You could always lick it off."

She stared at me for a moment, licking her lips almost subconsciously. "I, uh...usually do that, to be honest. I like the taste."

Smiling, I pointed towards my chest. "That's really hot, actually. I don't, uh...mind."

Her tongue felt hot against my bare chest as she slowly licked up her mess, taking her time to savor it in her mouth before swallowing it greedily and laughing. "I'm practically full now."

My curiosity was suddenly piqued as I pulled her into another kiss. The traces of my cum were still on her lips, but there was definitely something new, something more. One of these days, I'd have to try that right from the source. We settled back onto the bed as I glanced at the clock on Iris' nightstand. It was already 3:00, somehow. "You know, I skipped lunch on my drive down. Do you want to go get something? That is, if you're not too full of cum..."

Playfully swatting me with a pillow, Iris rubbed my chest with one hand. "Very funny. But yes. I've been craving pancakes from the Castle all week." Still, she didn't make a move to get dressed, or even get out of bed, snuggling back up against me as we lay together, in the glow that can only come after sex like that. "I want to lay her for a little bit longer, though. If that's okay."

I pulled her closer and wrapped an arm around her back, ignoring the rumble in my stomach as I did. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

12