All Comments on 'After the Christmas Party'

by S_Hollister

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
blake1blake1over 4 years ago
yoooo this owns

good as hell. super hot. and cute! I ship em!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you leave this here...

You are cruel. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*

I agree with the previous anon. Great story but you have to continue, please!!!

SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this story

Loved this story and 'Working Late' and hope you add to the two. I am very intrigued to find out whether Linda is prepared to take it further with Claudia outside work, and in which capacity, as it was almost hinted at that she is a switch and turns up at that bar as a femme rather than a butch. Also she seemed to enjoy Claudia taking charge in the bedroom. Yet she also appreciated that Claudia had almost reverted to a sub in the morning by doing all those things for Linda. They really need to talk and work out the best solution on how to go forward. Maybe try a weekend together and revert back to normal during the week. But hey you are the one writing the story so please just take it in the direction you want it to go.

Rgds Al

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 4 years ago
Wow!

Really well written. You are setting a very high bar; looking forward to reading more of how Claudia & Linda's complex relationship develops, as well as how it started?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

Well written and flowed well from star to finish more please like all the rest said you cant leave us hanging

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! It's nice to read the writing of an author that takes the time to write out the details... Very yummy details! I do hope that there's more of this story to come! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent, more please.

I so love your stories and attention to detail, but two issues (NOT complaints mind you) that I noted. On a few occasions you mentioned one or the other of the characters out of context, as in Linda removing Claudia's bra allowing "Linda's" breasts to fall free. A bit confusing. I also feel this should have been included under the "Working Late" chapters. Still, excellent and left me wanting much more. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Excellent

A couple of typos and confusion over who was who but didn't detract from an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS_Hollister@S_Hollister
I write dirty stories. Some for my own entertainment, others for people who inspired me in one way or another. My stories will always have a heavily female focus, although I can't guarantee that male characters might not slip in in the future.