After the Club

Story Info
Taken while camping.
2.5k words
3.81
73.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waltz728
waltz728
92 Followers

Thank you for the positive feedback! It's encouragement to write more! Please let me know if you like it!! xoxo

The first story is Block Party, then After the Block Party. I would suggest you read those before this story.

Enjoy!

6 Months After the Club...

Harlow and Brett have been a couple ever since they met that night at the club. Brett never knew about what had happened to Harlow and she felt so guilty when she thought of that night, when she gave in to a strangers cock while Brett fought off some blond temptation by the bathroom and came to find her. Harlow felt guilty that Brett was a dream boyfriend. He was sweet, thoughtful and he practically lived with her already, but they haven't had sex yet. Brett confessed to Harlow that while he was in college he drank too much, partied too hard and slept with a lot of women whose names he couldn't remember if you held a gun to his head.

One night a girl knocked on the door to his room, she was one of his frat brothers little sister who had visited the campus a few months ago, she was pregnant. Brett didn't remember having sex with her, she claimed he took her virginity and he was the only person she had sex with. Even though the paternity test proved it wasn't Brett's baby and it was another frat brother's, Brett hasn't had sex with anyone since then. It was a wakeup call to Brett to change his ways. Brett wasn't asking Harlow to wait until marriage, but he wanted to take things slow.

..................................................

This weekend Brett was finally introducing Harlow to all his frat brothers on the annual camping trip. Harlow was excited since she had never gone camping before and nervous meeting all of Bret's friends all at once.

"What if they don't like me?" Harlow asked for the hundredth time on the drive up. Brett just always laughed "They'll love you silly girl."

It was near nightfall by the time they arrived so it was all a bit of a blur, so many people and everyone lending a hand helping them unload, bbqing dinner, people hugging her, welcoming her, the guys all teased Brett how Harlow was too hot for him and they would share their tent with her.

The camp grounds were huge. It looked like the frat had taken over the entire south side of the grounds, separated by the bathrooms and showers from the north side, which looked like it was hosting a family reunion. The lake was to the east and the west after the camping sites ended, led into the woods. There was a common area set up in the middle, where everyone gathered to bbq, eat, drink and hang out, and everyone's own sites with tents or rv's circle around the common area.

Brett's best friend Jason, who was sharing the campsite with them, had setup a fire and the tent. Brett and Jason were around the same height at 6'1", but that's where the similarities ended, Brett was sweet looking, with floppy brown hair and warm brown eyes, very Huge Grant looking, while Jason had short white blond hair and icy blue eyes. Harlow kept thinking Jason reminded her of a vampire, cold and slightly threating which was ridiculous because Jason had been nothing but welcoming and kind to her since she met him. Harlow swore she felt his icy blue eyes look her up and down multiple times when she wasn't looking. She had her long raven hair gathered up in a loose bun on top of her head and had on shorts and a tight tank top. Every time Harlow felt eyes on her 36Ds that were pushed tight against her top or eyes on her ass cheeks that were peeking out of the bottom of her shorts, she looked at Jason and every time, he was talking to someone or looking elsewhere. A couple of times Harlow kept staring at him until he felt her eyes on him and he winked at her and she flushed red and looked away.

Pretty soon it got dark and many people headed off to their campsites and get ready for bed.

Harlow didn't realize that they would be sharing a tent with Jason.

"I'm sorry honey. Jason and I have always shared a tent on these camping trips it didn't occur to me to get our own."

"It's fine." Harlow peeked inside the tent "It's huge."

The tent was huge, a king size air mattress and a twin air mattress took up all the space inside, that there was no room at all for anything else.

"Usually I sleep on the twin and Jason sleeps on the king. I don't move much and Jason is a sleep fighter." Brett laughed.

"Sleep fighter? What does that mean?" Harlow looked perplexed.

"It's a joke because Jason just moves around a lot when he sleeps. Anyone who has slept next to him has woken up with bruises because he thrashes around so much." Brett laughed. "I'm really sorry Harlow. You're pretty small so if you sleep on the other side of the bed, he probably can't reach you."

"Why do I have to sleep with him?" Harlow was starting to get pissed off by this whole situation.

"I'll definitely have bruises if I sleep next to him, you won't. It's just for one night baby. I promise tomorrow, I'll get us a tent so we don't have to share ok?" Brett reached out and hugged Harlow and kissed her. As his tongue probed her mouth and he kissed her deeper, Harlow rubbed her tits against Brett's chest and cupped his ass in her hands. She felt his erection hard against her pussy, she slightly grinded her pussy against his cock.

*Cough cough*

Harlow sprang back from Brett in surprise and shrieked.

"Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds, but your standing in front of the entrance." Jason motioned. "I'm going to bed, try not to keep me up night" and winked at Harlow and disappeared inside.

"Jackass" murmured Brett as Harlow turned bright red and looked away, "Let's go get ready for bed babe."

Harlow grabbed her t-shirt, pajama shorts and toothbrush and followed Brett to the restrooms.

..................................................

Harlow's eyes shot open! It had taken her forever to fall asleep, while Brett was passed out and snoring on the twin and Jason slept on her other side.

She felt a hand on her tit. She nervously tried to see if Jason was awake, but it was too dark. It didn't feel like he was awake, his breathing sounded even. His hand must have landed on her tit while he was moving around in his sleep. Harlow thought she would flip to her side away from Jason so his hand would fall off her tit. Harlow flipped over so her back was to Jason and it worked, as his hand slid off and Harlow fell back asleep.

......................................................

Jason woke up and it was pitch black in the tent. He smelled Harlow who was sleeping so close to him. He knew about Brett's ridiculous ides of "taking it slow" with Harlow. Ever since Brett had met her in the club, Harlow was all he could talk about and how great she was, how sweet she was, how innocent she was, which pissed Jason off. Brett had no problem ruining his little sister's innocence when they were in college. Brett had stolen her innocence and Jason's sister was so upset by it she let random guys fuck her that weekend she visited him. She ended up pregnant that weekend with another one of his frat brother's baby, not Brett's. Jason had it in his head, if Brett hadn't seduced her, she would have remained innocent until she was married.

Jason wanted to ruin Harlow the way Brett ruined his sister. Maybe then Brett would understand how it felt. Earlier that night, Jason slipped a Benadryl into Brett's beer. He knew Brett slept like a log, but it just guaranteed he really wouldn't wake up for anything now.

Harlow was in the perfect position for him now. Jason pulled down his boxers as he got hard thinking of her, smelling her, as he stroked his thick cock into his full 11 inches. Most of the girls Jason had fucked freak out that his cock was too big, not just in length but girth as well. His cock was a bit thicker than a soda can; usually girls had a hard time taking his whole cock and screamed for mercy or were so tight he could barely fuck them as hard and rough as he wanted too. He secretly loved it when the girls screamed and cried a few tears as he bottomed out their pussies with only half his cock. He would wipe their tears as they cried and lick them off his fingers or shove his tear-soaked fingers in their mouths if their screaming became too annoying. Now was the chance to see just how much of his big dick Harlow could take.

He moved right behind her to spoon her and pretended he was asleep and draped his arm over her waist until his hand was under the large shirt she wore and he rubbed her nipples until they hardened. He felt Harlow sift and moan a bit and arch her back into him more. Jason slipped his hand into her shorts and found she wasn't wearing underwear and lightly ran his finger up and down her slit until his fingers were coated with her wetness. Bitch wanted to be fucked since Brett hasn't fucked her yet.

Harlow lightly moaned, it felt so good, her nipples felt so hard and she loved being touched. Wait! Who was touching her? She could feel Jason's breath on her ear, he must have moved while he was sleeping. She felt him rubbing his erection on her. She tried to move away from Jason, but there was no more room unless she fell off the bed.

Jason felt her try to move away and seized the moment. He quickly reached around with his other arm and covered her mouth and grabbed her pussy with his hand that was in her shorts and bear hugged her to him and rolled over so Harlow was now spread eagle lying on top of Jason. Jason growled into Harlow's ear and gripped her tighter, holding her back to his front so she couldn't get up.

Harlow was shocked, this must be the sleep fighting that Brett had warned her about. Was Jason holding her in some wrestling move? He held her so tightly against him she could barely breath must less scream. She felt Jason's hand become bolder and rip her shorts off and spread her pussy lips wide open. Her pussy as so wet her juices dripped on his fingers and he spread her wide open. Harlow slightly struggled against his arms binding her to him and she felt him bite her neck and she screamed into his hand.

Jason felt her scream into his hand and his cock throbbed against her naked ass cheeks. He lined his cock up against her wet pussy and dragged his thick head up and down her soaking slit until Harlow's juices dripped down his cock. He rested his tip right against her opening and started to whisper in her ear, "Brett thinks you're so innocent and pure... he doesn't want to ruin you... he had no problem ruining my little sister...ruining her life...taking her innocence...giving her a reputation as a slut..." Every time he spoke he would bump the head of his cock into her opening harder and would tighten the hold across her mouth and spread her pussy lips even more.

"Jason's sister was the girl Brett had told her about?? HE'S AWAKE?" Harlow thought wildly, what the fuck?! Harlow freaked out and really started to struggle to get away from Jason, but his grip on her was so tight and he was so much stronger than her. She couldn't believe Jason was going to fuck her with Brett in the tent. Harlow tried to turn her head to look at Brett and Jason let her turn her head to look just as Brett gave a huge snort and rolled over to face them.

Brett whispered "Don't worry, he won't wake up any time soon. You can look at Brett while I fuck your pussy and cum inside you. I haven't cum in days just so I can fill you up."

Tears started to leak from Harlow's eyes, she felt Jason's monster cock sliding against her wet pussy and she wants it inside her and she knew she shouldn't. Once Jason felt the tears that had dripped off her face and on to his, his dick felt like it got even harder. He pumped his hips until the head caught at her entrance.

Harlow' eyes widen and she panicked and struggled harder and cried harder as she felt the tip of his cock so close inside her.

Jason kept rocking just the tip into her entrance, her pussy kept trying to suck more of his head inside while her pussy juice dripped all over his cock and ran down her ass on to Jason.

"...he fucked my sister... he took her virginity...he tossed her aside after...he didn't remember fucking her...he drove her to fuck other guys she was so upset...Brett really loves you...he wants to marry you...he thinks you're the one...he wants his wife to be so pure..."

Jason pulled his hips back as much as he could while his head was just inside her while holding Harlow so tightly, "...let's show him how pure you are..." and thrust his cock into Harlow's pussy as hard as he could.

Harlow's back arched up, screaming into his hand, crying, she couldn't breathe and she saw stars from the pain. Jason was only three quarters inside her and stayed holding still inside her, he knew he would finish quickly, but he wanted to try to get his whole cock inside her when he came.

Harlow felt every throb and twitch from his cock, she felt so stretched as she felt Jason being to move and slide in and out of her.

Jason thrusted up, filling her as much as he could, he didn't think she would be able to take his whole dick...tonight, this was a good warm up.

Ignoring Harlow's whimpers and moaning, he started to thrust harder and flexing his hips harder into her and driving his dick into parts of her pussy that haven't been touched. One last hard thrust and he started to cum into her pussy so much and forcefully, her pussy started to push his cock out so his cum could have room to spill out. Jason held himself inside her to plug up her pussy, he wanted his cum to leak out of her for days after.

Payback was a bitch.

waltz728
waltz728
92 Followers