After The Club

Story Info
Getting more than he imagined at the strip club and after.
5.6k words
4.61
12.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since I'd been with a woman. My job had me on the road all the time for the last year and it was hard to keep up a steady relationship.

There were a few women here and there over the last year, mostly just a night or two when I got a rare three-day stay in some city. Most of them were other traveling business people like I was and we met in the hotel bar.

I wasn't the star marketing genius and the towns I'd been to lately were pretty dead. There wasn't much going on in the party scene. In the dead of winter, the director somehow always caught the meetings in places like Miami and San Diego.

Single and lonely, I was getting frustrated. I decided to go to a strip club.

I had a few of those friends who could score some action in a place like that, but I wasn't one of them. For me it would be a little nervous staring and a lot of drowning my sorrows in a glass of whiskey.

Realistically, it was probably a bad idea, I would just end up more frustrated. But tits on a screen just are not the same as real ones, close-up.

The place was your regular, seedy kind of place. I paid the cover and walked in.

The town must have been really dead because there were only two other guys in the place, and they were significantly older than me. I was in my late 30s and I wondered for a moment if I would be at a place like this in my late 50s.

There were two girls on stage, mostly normal from my experience. Both wearing flashy bikinis and swaying seductively to the loud music.

The music was good enough to be notable. Maybe this was a good starting point for the local DJs. I was pretty impressed by the lighting setup too, especially considering how little I had paid for the cover.

I sat down at a table by the stage. It didn't take long before the waitress walked up to me and asked me what I wanted to drink. Perhaps this was no surprise, she was hungry for tips and I was a third of their clientele.

The cocktail waitresses in these places were usually lookers like the girls. Maybe they are the ones who are too self-conscious about their bodies to bare it all. Or maybe they just don't want to.

This particular one, the only one at this club, could have been on stage in my opinion. She definitely was not lacking in the looks department.

"What can I get you, baby?"

I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was bored with the whole deal. I felt a little sorry for her. I was there to spend a lot of money on something frivolous. From the sound of her voice, it felt a lot like she needed a job and this was it.

"How about a glass of whiskey?"

"You got it," she said as she walked off.

On the way, she quietly asked the gentlemen sitting on either side of me what they wanted. Neither showed much reaction. It seemed a little rude or dismissive.

One was staring intently at the dancer closest to him, and the other seemed to be more interested in the drink that he was nursing. Judging by the looks of it, it probably was all ice and probably had been for a while.

The dancers were slowly starting to strip now. On the left was a tall brunette with a blue thong bikini. Her top looked almost like a sports bra, but it was very low cut and it showed off a lot of cleavage, very well.

I didn't get much of a chance to look at it, as it came off a few seconds later. Her boobs were big and perfect, I would guess probably not real.

The other girl on my right was medium height and rather well proportioned. Her breasts hung down lower and looked natural. I couldn't see an ounce of fat on her body but she wasn't skinny. She had a nice ass too, which she displayed proudly despite the bottom covering it.

My drink floated over my shoulder as the waitress put it down.

"What's your name," I asked the young lady.

"I'm Lisa."

"Hi, Lisa," I said. "Can I keep a tab?"

I took my credit card out of my pocket, along with a fifty-dollar bill.

"Sure," she said as I placed the card and the cash on her little tray and smiled at her.

"Thank you very much, umm -"

"- Ted," I interjected, finishing her sentence. "My name is Ted."

I wanted to kick myself for being so daft. Maybe someone can pull that off, debonair like James Bond or something. Out of my mouth, I sounded like an oaf.

"Well, Ted, that's awfully nice of you. Just let me know if I can get anything else."

Lisa was beaming at me, and it looked as if I'd brightened her day a little. As I said, it's a job. Money makes the world go around.

The dancer on my left had gotten her bottom off now. She was bent over with her naked bottom facing the guy near her. When she looked back, I caught her eye as her sweep around the room moved towards him.

He put a single into her outstretched hand, and she stood back up. I guess it was singles night.

Then her eyes turned towards me and she locked on. The dancer strutted over to me and sat down about a foot away from me. She laid herself down on the stage, her breasts only inches from my face.

"Hi," she said, smiling broadly. "What's a good-looking guy like you doing in a place like this?"

"What does any guy do in a place like this?"

It was a strip club, I knew that walking in. The whole point of the place was to stare, bare skin and all. That never really sat perfectly in my mind.

I chuckled a little, nervously. She broadened her smile. She could tell that I was a little timid, no doubt.

As a stripper she was there to be looked at. If I wasn't going to ogle, she was going to make me see.

In one swift movement she swung her legs around, spreading them to a perfect split. As she did this, she slid her ass a little off the edge of the stage. Her pussy was inches from my face.

That was the closest I had been to that part of a woman's anatomy in a while. I could almost smell it. Heck, it was almost close enough to taste.

I was frozen for a moment. She was every bit as hot as a porn star and she was grinning broadly at my wide-eyed surprise. I glanced up from between her legs and she winked as I caught her eye.

'Money, give her money,' I thought to myself. That's how this works.

Reaching into my pocket, I took out a ten. She relaxed her pose a little but not the smile. It looked almost as if she was giggling at me as she reached around and took the bill out of my hand.

She dropped the money on the stage behind her as she turned back facing me, and looked me straight in the eye.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"I sure do, ma'am!"

"I'm Candy."

Tacky, but at least she picked something that most guys do like.

"You're very beautiful, Candy," I said, handing her another ten. My lines tonight were more tacky than her stripper name.

"Thank you. It's not every day that we get someone like you in here," she responded.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

The second tip got me another moment alone. She pushed herself towards me, chest first. It was a wonderful view. It also got her close enough to whisper in my ear.

"Well, there's Andy over there on your left," she said pointing to him. He was now staring intently at the other girl.

"He likes to be called 'Randy Andy.' Then there's Bill over there," pointing in the other direction.

"We don't know why he comes here. He never really looks at us, but he does leave a big tip when he leaves."

"Slow night then, I guess?"

"Maybe, but I guess we're all lucky tonight." Her hands were on the armrests next to me as her sizeable breasts inched slowly towards my face.

"Are you?"

"I haven't seen a guy as cute as you walk through those doors in over a year," she told me.

"Thank you for the compliment, Candy," I said, handing her yet another ten. She took it without moving anything but her arm. This was practically gymnastics and she seemed to be doing it effortlessly.

Looking down at the wad of bills that were in my hand now, I said, "I seem to be out of tens."

"Oh.. so you're some sort of rich businessman?"

There wasn't any more room for her chest to get closer to my face without touching it. I figured my answer to her question would decide if they touched me.

Nope, I was wrong. She just kept going. I could smell her, sweet and racy perfume, as her skin touched mine. Her cleavage rubbed my cheeks.

"Not really. I just like to pay for good service," I answered when she moved back a little. "Especially when it comes from someone so gorgeous."

"You're too sweet," she said, shifting to lean back with her fine rear end against the stage.

She looked down, and spread the lips of her pussy with her long, manicured fingers. When she opened her lips, I could see some wetness glistening and a drip starting to form.

"Guys like you really turn me on."

"Is that so," I said, looking at her and smiling to show my sarcasm.

We had gotten to the end of the song by now though. This was her cue to move along.

"It was nice talking to you, and thanks for everything," she said, leaning in to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I have to give someone else a chance, but I'll be back later if you're still around."

"I might be," I said, smiling again.

She got up, collected her cash and clothing, then walked into a slit in the curtain at the back of the stage. The music blared on, and the other girl was dancing for Andy now.

"How are you doing there, Ted?"

I turned around to see Lisa standing there.

"Have a seat for a second, Lisa," I requested.

She obliged silently, taking a seat close to me. She leaned in a bit propping her elbow on the table as she edged closer.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well, I know you're busy, but a few minutes of conversation would be greatly appreciated," I said.

"I think I can do that," she said, smiling broadly at me again and waving her other arm around the bar. "As you can see, I'm completely swamped tonight."

"So what do you do on a night like this, then?"

"Well, usually we don't have people like you around. They just take their drinks, watch the girls, and leave. I try to sneak into the back and study a little when I get a chance."

"Study? What are you studying?"

"I'm getting an MBA", she said. "This is just to pay the bills through grad school."

I thought that was cliche, stripping one's way through college. But she also wasn't taking her clothes off.

"So you're smart and pretty. Quite a combination!"

"Thanks, Ted. That's a nice thing to say."

I could tell that Lisa was warming up to me a little. She wasn't one of the dancers and this didn't have the feel of taking her home tonight but maybe I had a little of that player in me.

Another girl walked out onto stage. I glanced over as she caught the corner of my peripheral vision.

Lisa saw me look. She edged a little closer, so she could whisper in my ear now.

"So you want a lap dance... or anything?"

"I'd love to have a lap dance from you."

I turned to grin at her as I said that. Maybe I grinned but she couldn't see it. Her face was just a few hairs' widths away from mine. It was almost like a first date kiss.

"Well, I'm not allowed to do that -" she said. She emphasized, "that."

"- but how about if I go talk to Candy for you."

Lisa was still whispering. It was a little hoarse and very seductive. This close, I heard her plenty well.

"I suppose you could do that."

"Sure thing", she said slowly, pulling her face a little further frome mine. She gave me a wry smile.

"Let me go talk to her."

With that, Lisa got up and walked into the back room. I turned my attention to the girls on stage.

The show wasn't doing much for me anymore. I had already been there for over an hour. After some time, the effect of seeing naked women wears off slightly.

I didn't expect her to, but Lisa returned several minutes later.

"Hey, Ted," she said, holding out her hand, "why don't you come with me."

Taking her hand, I followed her. We went through some curtains on the other side of the club from the stage. There was a little room behind the curtains and an unmarked metal door.

Lisa turned towards me with a big, happy smile. She looked a little mischievous as she explained.

"I arranged for a private booth in the back for you."

It was almost completely dark in the back, but the room she led me to had a soft light hanging from the ceiling. There were couches all around the edges, with lots of large pillows.

There was also a small iron table and a café chair in the middle of the room. Most of all though, it was much less loud. It felt much more personal, especially in contrast to the loud thumping out front.

Once inside, Lisa turned to me.

"Candy will be here shortly. You enjoy yourself, okay?" She seemed to be enjoying this more than she expected me to.

Lisa turned to leave and closed the door behind her. Candy opened it a minute later. She had changed, and now she was wearing a hot pink string bikini.

"Hi... umm... Ted," she said, walking up to me.

She took my chin in her hand and kissed me softly on the cheek. She kept kissing, moving to my neck and pressing her body against mine. I felt her hands grab my ass.

"Here's how it works," she started quietly between kisses. "You can touch, but only where I tell you and when I tell you.

"Your clothing stays on, mine comes off. You can stop me any time, and I can stop any time if I'm not comfortable.

"There's a camera in the room, but it's not being recorded."

Her kisses moved towards my neck a little and a hand made its way across my chest.

"I always make guys happy if they follow the rules.

"Oh... and you don't have to tip, it's included in the price. Okay?"

I let her kiss my neck a little more. I could feel her body pressing into mine, her breasts straining against me.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

I didn't get much of a chance to talk. She put her arms around my neck and planted her lips on mine.

I wasn't expecting that at all, but it turned me on. Her tongue in my mouth was like magic.

Candy didn't go on for too long, though. She pushed me away after a few seconds, taking my hand and leading me to a couch. She sat me down, and kneeled on the couch next to me.

As her hands pulled my shirt tails out of my pants, she ran her hands up and down my chest. She didn't actually take my shirt off, but she pushed it up and out of her way. Her lips found my chest, kissing my nipples gently before moving lower.

Stopping at my navel, she kissed it for a few seconds, then moved even further down. Bending down, she mouthed my cock through my pants, which was now growing rapidly.

"Mmm... nice and big," she said, looking up at me. "Maybe we should give it a little room." Her mouth went back down to my pants.

I don't know how, but she managed to unbutton my pants with just her mouth. She didn't use her hands. Then she pulled my zipper down with her teeth and spread my pants open.

Her mouth didn't waste a minute, as she breathed hot air onto my cock, now with only the thin material of my boxers in the way. I was way more frozen than I had been before.

Standing up, she looked at me. Without breaking her stare, she undid her bikini top. Her eyes dared me to look but told me to not to at the same time.

After letting loose her beautiful tits, she straddled me. This time she didn't need to tease, pushing her breasts into my face.

Her hands held my head, pressing it into the valley between her boobs, then squeezing them together around my face. They felt really fantastic against my skin.

She had soft, taut skin and I could smell her unmistakable feminine scent mixed with perfume. It was mesmerizing, especially after a few drinks.

My hands found her sides, and I slid them down slowly. When I reached her hips, I pushed them around to her ass. I knew she hadn't asked me or told me to do that. It felt that much better to be breaking her rules already.

"That's good, baby," she prompted me. "Your hands feel so strong."

Candy spread her legs, which planted her crotch in my lap. Moving her hips, she rubbed it around. With my pants open and me fully hard, the grinding was already getting a stir out of me. She sat back next, arching her back and driving her pussy into my cock harder.

I held her back with one hand, and reached for a breast with the other. I wasn't waiting for her to ask anymore.

She moaned quietly as I touched her nipple. Her hips were grinding my prick now, hard, and I was hard as a rock. One of her hands reached down to where our crotches met.

The tip of my dick was sticking out of the top of my boxers now, and I could feel her soft fingertips on it.

"Someone's sticking out," she said, looking at me and smiling.

"Sorry about that," I apologized, "I can't really help it."

"No, stud... there's nothing wrong with that," she said.

Leaning forward, she whispered into my ear, "my job is to make you cum."

Candy stood up and took a step back. This time she looked down. The time for mesmerizing eyes was over. Our affair had moved on to lust, lewdness and desire.

She reached down and pushed the sides of her bottoms off her hips, letting the skimpy material fall to the ground. She didn't waste a minute, as she got back in my lap and kissed me again. She broke for a minute.

"Tell me what to do to make you cum," she whispered in my ear.

Instead of answering, I moved my hand up her thigh, sliding it towards her bald pussy. I was only a few inches away when she took my wrist gently.

"I can't let you touch me there," she kept whispering. "I think I can do something else for you, though."

One of her hands was in her crotch. I looked down and watched her rub her pussy vigorously with her fingers. She was using her whole hand with her palm on her clit.

By her facial expressions, I could tell that she was enjoying this almost as much as I was. Candy's hand stopped in her pussy, and she lifted my shirt a little way with her other hand.

Then she took the hand that was just in her wet slit and grabbed the head of my cock with it. It was slippery and it slid all around my shaft. She continued rubbing me slowly for a minute, then moved her hand.

What came next surprised me. She pushed herself a little higher up, still holding my shirt up. She also pushed the waistband of my boxers down, exposing about half my cock as it pressed against my stomach.

Without hesitation, her slick pussy pushed up against my cock. I felt her wet cunt lips spread as she ground her crotch into mine.

It was absolutely divine. I could feel her warm wetness against the underside of my prick. I couldn't imagine that any of this was allowed, and being naughty made it even hotter.

Then she started to slide up and down. It was slow, short movements at first, almost just grinding again. I wasn't actually inside her, but it felt almost as good.

It certainly did feel like she was fucking me. She rode me slowly and her movements got longer and a little faster. Before long, I could feel the opening to her tight canal with each stroke, practically begging me to slide in.

I was about to explode. Her hand was back in her crotch, too, playing with her clit and getting her even wetter. The tips of her long nails pressed into the underside of my prick a few times.

"Baby, I'm about to cum," she whispered into my ear.

I looked at her and nodded. Words weren't coming to me.

"Don't cum like this... tell me first, okay?"

I nodded again as she picked up the speed of her finger on her clit. I felt her hips buck once or twice, and she shrieked. A flood of juices flowed onto my cock, and her whole pussy got warmer.

It felt like it was going to burn me, it was so hot. I was going to cum, but I forced myself to hold back another minute to let her get down from her orgasm first.

When she relaxed a little, I looked into her eyes and nodded. She knew what that meant, pushing her hips back and pulling my shirt over my crotch area. The other hand, just coming from her slippery crack, grabbed the head of my cock and squeezed.

12