After The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stimulation from just having watched Candy have an orgasm on me and her slippery palm on my cock set me off. She kept rubbing my dick head as I came in her hand.

Spurts of my seed shot out of my cock, running down my stomach and sides of my dick. It flowed all over her lips as she kept grinding a little, making sure to satisfy me fully and bring me down slowly.

She pulled her hand out when I finished. Once again surprising me, she put her hand up to her mouth. It was covered in my cum, but she proceeded to lick it off until it was completely clean.

Then Candy bent down, lifted my shirt slightly, and kissed the underside of my cock head. She sat back up, and I could see my cum oozing down between her labia. She looked down at her crotch and giggled a little.

Reaching under a pillow, she took out a folded towel and handed it to me.

"You can use this to clean yourself up a little," she said.

I was a little hesitant.

"Don't worry, it's clean. I don't normally let guys use them.

"You're sweet, though. Besides, I want you clean for later."

"Later?" I asked.

"You'll see," she answered, getting up and putting her bikini back on. She wasn't in a rush, taking her time and making sure I got a good view as she proceeded.

When she was done, she bent down, kissed me again, then walked out the door.

A moment later, Lisa came into the room. I had barely had a moment to collect my thoughts. She had a coat and bag in one hand.

I was still cleaning up, with my pants still open. I quickly tucked in my shirt and closed my pants as quickly as I could.

She smiled at me, dropped the stuff on the table in the center of the room, and walked over to me. She looked me up and down, bent over and zipped up my fly. I guess I'd forgotten that.

Holding her hands out, she pulled me up and wrapped her hands around my waist in one swift move. She was several inches shorter than me, but she stared up into my eyes.

"It looks like Candy... treated you well," she said with a smile.

"I guess you could say so," I replied. One of her hands moved from behind my back to my crotch, grabbing me gently.

"You think she left enough left for me?"

"That depends on what you want it for," I said sarcastically.

"Come home with me," she said, looking at me with pouty lips.

"How could I refuse an offer like that from such a beautiful young lady?"

I bent my neck down to kiss her, and she met my lips. We stayed like that for several minutes, kissing deeply and tongues wrestling playfully.

"I'm so hot," she said to me, breaking the kiss. "I want you now."

She turned around, gathered her things, and handed me my coat. She took me out a door in the back, which led into the alley.

As soon as we were out in the cool night air, she pushed me against the wall and kissed me again. Our lips locked in passion for a few more minutes before we stopped and she led me to her car.

The ride to Lisa's place was almost silent. I don't know if it was more tension or anticipation. We barely got through her front door and she attacked me. She closed and locked the door behind me as our lips mashed.

Pushing me back to her couch, she didn't stop kissing me, her tongue deep in my mouth. I tried to undress her but she urgently fought to get my clothing off.

Hands and garments flew and flailed. Lisa didn't look like she wanted to waste any time.

As soon as she had me naked, she pushed me up on the couch, kneeled on the floor between my legs and went at my semi-hard cock.

"Mmm... tastes like cum," she said when she released it from her lips.

"Candy must have done a good job on you. I can taste her pussy, too."

Lisa grinned at me again briefly before taking the head of my dick into her mouth again. She couldn't take more than half of my shaft into her mouth, but she was sucking really hard.

Her lips had a vise grip on my prick. She started to take her clothing off without disengaging her lips from me, stopping her delightful blowjob only once briefly to get her tank top off.

I couldn't see too well, but it looked like she started to finger herself as soon as she got naked. One hand was rubbing the part of my shaft that wasn't encased in her moist and inviting mouth and the other was playing with her clit.

"Baby, I think you need some help there between your legs," I said in a soft voice as I watched her head bob up and down on my prick. She stopped for a moment and looked up at me.

"I think I'm... doing... fine," she said to me between gasps. I could see her finger now, rapidly rubbing her clit.

I picked Lisa up. She hadn't turned on the lights when we came in, so the ambient light through the blinds was all I had. There was a hallway, so I carried her to the bedroom.

There was a huge bed in the middle of the small room. As soon as I put her down, her hand went back to her twat. Even in the low light, I could tell she was shiny from her juices.

Kneeling next to the bed, I spread her legs and kissed up her right thigh. When I got to the top of it, I pushed her hand out of the way with my mouth, licking and sucking her finger for a moment.

Her pussy was shaved at the sides, with only a neat little patch of hair, trimmed to a little square landing strip, right above her slit. Just below that was a short curved metal bar with balls on the end.

Looking at this made me go wild. I couldn't wait to taste her any longer.

"Oh, God," she gasped as my tongue passed over her little pink clit. She moaned as I bit down and tugged on her piercing with my teeth.

Little moans were escaping her lips and her hands were pressed against the bed on both sides of her. It wasn't long before her hips were bucking.

"That feels... so... good," Lisa said, still moaning and gasping. "make... me... I'm... gonna--"

At that point, she couldn't speak anymore because she was screaming and moaning so loudly. I held on to her hips, keeping my face buried in her cunt, my tongue on her clit.

Her orgasm lasted several minutes, prolonged by my constant stimulation. I didn't stop until she had started to calm down, when she asked me to stop. I slid up the bed a little, lying down next to her.

"Thanks, Ted," she said, glowing.

"That was really sweet." She craned her neck forward slightly to kiss me. I responded by cradling her head in my hands and kissing her back with a gentle firmness.

As we were kissing, I felt her hands on my cock, one stroking the shaft and the other cupping my balls.

"What can I do for you here?"

"That depends on how you feel," I replied.

"Well, big boy," she said in a playful tone, "I didn't bring you here not to have this in me."

"I guess you're fucked, then," I said, smiling.

"Sweetheart, can I put a condom on you? I really like you, but I'm not on birth control."

"Certainly. I'll get one..."

"Oh, no... I got it," she said.

She got up and went to the dresser, wiggling her ass at me. She took out a condom and walked back over to me.

Lisa kneeled next to my hips. Opening the wrapper, she licked my cock some more, just to make sure I was hard. Just the thought that I was about to fuck this delicious little thing would have been enough to keep me hard.

She proceeded to roll the rubber onto me, taking plenty of time and stroking me in the process. She looked into my eyes as soon as she was done.

"All ready!" She straddled my dick, taking it from behind her and guiding it to her hole. Even though she was dripping wet and sloppy, she still slid onto me very slowly.

Eyes closed, she impaled herself on my prick. She seemed to enjoy every inch of me as it slid into her.

When she hit bottom, she opened her eyed and smiled down at me. Her tight pussy felt like heaven. Even with the condom, I could feel her heat.

Lisa's muscles squeezed me gently as she looked down at me. I looked at where her hips met mine. Her cunt lips were spread wide, my cock buried deep between them.

The riding started slowly, Lisa's hips moving gently up then down, half way up my cock and back to the base.

"I feel so full," Lisa told me.

"You're tight, it's... wonderful," I responded. "I don't know how long I'm going to last inside you."

"I want you to cum in me," she said, reaching back to fondle my balls while continuing to ride me. She was riding a little faster and harder now. "Cum in me."

Her words were turning me on, as was watching my condom-covered dick slide in and out of her little pink pussy. She was spread so wide open in order to accept me inside her.

When my prick emerged from her, it was glistening, covered in her juices. She moaned on each up swing, stopping slightly before sliding back down onto me.

Her tits were bouncing with her in time with her strokes. Even though Candy had gotten me off about an hour earlier, I could not hold out much longer.

"Here comes, baby," I warned. She kept riding me as I throbbed inside her.

As soon as I shot the first stream of cum into the condom, she stopped and buried my cock as deep as it would go inside her.

"Aaah," she cooed, "I can feel you cuming inside me."

I kept on shooting, amazed by her abilities.

"That's it, sweetheart. Unload all of that into me." I was beyond words as I still continued to pump and throb inside her.

Lisa pulled me out of her and laid down on my chest when I was done.

She must have been tired, because she fell asleep quickly. I held her close to me all night, her tight little body pressed up against mine.

12